PDA

View Full Version : Burgers at Tinnies

snotface
February 6th, 2019, 12:10
Michael, the enterprising Australian owner of Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien, has recently added a burger to his menu. It consists of 150g of good-quality minced beef in a soft bun with fried egg, crispy bacon, cheese, caramelised onions, beetroot and pineapple slices, lettuce and tomato. It's a meal in itself. Add barbecue sauce as required. The price is 349 baht. I've had it several times and find it consistently delicious, the best burger in Pattaya for my money.

francois
February 6th, 2019, 12:17
Sounds like a burger to die for!

frequent
February 6th, 2019, 12:45
Michael, the enterprising Australian owner of Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien, has recently added a burger to his menu. It consists of 150g of good-quality minced beef in a soft bun with fried egg, crispy bacon, cheese, caramelised onions, beetroot and pineapple slices, lettuce and tomato. It's a meal in itself. Add barbecue sauce as required. The price is 349 baht. I've had it several times and find it consistently delicious, the best burger in Pattaya for my money.I got quite an erection there, snotface, what with "buns" being gay slang for buttocks, and the thought of some "minced" beef slipped between soft buns - ooh I came over all aquiver. I usually pay more than 349 baht for that sort of thing

Manforallseasons
February 6th, 2019, 13:40
Michael, the enterprising Australian owner of Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien, has recently added a burger to his menu. It consists of 150g of good-quality minced beef in a soft bun with fried egg, crispy bacon, cheese, caramelised onions, beetroot and pineapple slices, lettuce and tomato. It's a meal in itself. Add barbecue sauce as required. The price is 349 baht. I've had it several times and find it consistently delicious, the best burger in Pattaya for my money.

Lol, pineapple, beetroot and a fried egg, you must be a Brit..........Only real beef burger is @ Arno’s Terminal 21 and the best!

snotface
February 6th, 2019, 14:25
Lol, pineapple, beetroot and a fried egg, you must be a Brit..........Only real beef burger is @ Arno’s Terminal 21 and the best!

I've tried Arno's and prefer the burger at Tinnies. Tastes differ. Give it a try and see what you think.

jimnbkk
February 6th, 2019, 14:54
Something about a food recommendation from a contributor named Snotface makes my stomach churn a bit

Smiles
February 6th, 2019, 19:25
".. I got quite an erection there, snotface ... "
Excellent .... at least we now know what gives you one. I have been worried about your possible 'down there' puritanism for some years now.

As for Snotface: "Beetroot"? That's more aquivering than snot.
But overall -- not having downed a burger there -- Tinnies is a delight indeed.

Wolzek
February 6th, 2019, 20:38
Expensive for the burger compared with other places.

Brad the Impala
February 6th, 2019, 23:45
Expensive for the burger compared with other places.

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey.

John Ruskin

snotface
February 7th, 2019, 09:03
"Beetroot"?

Beetroot in burgers seems to be an Australian thing. I noticed it a lot when I was in Australia last year. Along with the pineapple slice it adds a sweet contrast to the other burger flavours. I'm fine with that, but I can see how it might horrify some 'real beef' purists.

frequent
February 7th, 2019, 10:38
Beetroot in burgers seems to be an Australian thing. I noticed it a lot when I was in Australia last year. Along with the pineapple slice it adds a sweet contrast to the other burger flavours. I'm fine with that, but I can see how it might horrify some 'real beef' purists.The Australian deputy prime minister of the day gained the nickname The Beetroot when he applied Efudix to his face to treat minor skin cancers. When it later emerged he had a mistress and had got her pregnant this was changed to The Beetrooter

francois
February 7th, 2019, 10:52
Efudex is a great med for skin cancer (actinic keratosis, etc) but it does turn you skin/face/scalp into an unpleasant sight for a month or more.
Beetroot is a good nickname for any user.5555

aot871
February 7th, 2019, 19:44

Whats the price of a burger at Arnos compared to tinnes

Manforallseasons
February 7th, 2019, 20:19
Whats the price of a burger at Arnos compared to tinnes

200 gram imported aged beef with cheese and camalized onions made to order with choice of salad, fries, curly fries and a can of soda....220 baht

gerefan2
February 7th, 2019, 23:22
The Hamburger lady in in the green hut, Soi 17 near Yensabai.
Cheeseburger, Mixed Salad, separate French Fries, tomato sauce, and mayonnaise, plus a bottle of Fanta...140 Baht.
As many calories as you can take!!

Josan
February 8th, 2019, 05:33
Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien,

What kind of pies do they have here?

Smiles
February 8th, 2019, 06:05
Tinnies Pie Shop in Jomtien. What kind of pies do they have here?
Have you tried looking it up (also known as 'googling')?
https://lovepattayathailand.com/listing/tinnies-australian-pie-restaurant/

Manforallseasons
February 8th, 2019, 08:44
The Hamburger lady in in the green hut, Soi 17 near Yensabai.
Cheeseburger, Mixed Salad, separate French Fries, tomato sauce, and mayonnaise, plus a bottle of Fanta...140 Baht.
As many calories as you can take!!

This is a favorite amongst the Sunee camel jockeys.

frequent
February 8th, 2019, 09:23
This is a favorite amongst the Sunee camel jockeys.I take it you're referring to this sort of thing https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-man-sentenced-to-1000-lashes-for-performing-oral-sex-on-a-camel/

arsenal
February 8th, 2019, 10:38
3 posts on a burger joint in a city you don't visit. So needy.

neddy3
February 8th, 2019, 11:29
I take it you're referring to this sort of thing https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-man-sentenced-to-1000-lashes-for-performing-oral-sex-on-a-camel/

Ugh! Gross!

pennyboy
February 8th, 2019, 14:40
Ugh! Gross!

I would like to see a picture of the camel before passing judgement.

Brad the Impala
February 8th, 2019, 15:21
“Often sex with animals can lead to sleeping with human corpses or even worse, homosexuality,” the judge warned the defendant.

Those liberal Saudis eh?!

francois
February 8th, 2019, 16:42
welcome back, arsenal.

gerefan2
February 8th, 2019, 20:16
welcome back, arsenal.

Yes indeed, one cannot fight alone.

sglad
February 11th, 2019, 00:00
3 posts on a burger joint in a city you don't visit.

...in a country he's never been to.