PDA

View Full Version : Farang found dead in Elephant Hotel

gerefan2
February 4th, 2019, 03:30
The boys are telling me that an elderly Farang was found dead in the Elephant Hotel, Sunee Plaza, a few days ago.

Anyone have any more information?

Apparently a regular drinker in Sunee.

latintopxxx
February 4th, 2019, 13:11
hes dead...what more do u wanna know...

francois
February 4th, 2019, 15:25
The boys are telling me that an elderly Farang was found dead in the Elephant Hotel, Sunee Plaza, a few days ago.

What did he drink ?

sglad
February 4th, 2019, 22:17
What did he drink ?

Probably Mont Clair to wash down his meatloaf.

Manforallseasons
February 4th, 2019, 22:47

If you are referring to the meatloaf crowd AKA “The fine dining society “ many are actually tea totalers lead by Davy Crockett who is known to carry his own teabag.

francois
February 4th, 2019, 22:52

Where have you been, sglad? No meatloaf served in Sunee Plaza; if wine, then it was Mont Clair.

poshglasgow
February 10th, 2019, 03:38

What's grey, has a wand, huge wings and gives money to elephants? The Donald 'tusk' fairy!

frequent
February 10th, 2019, 04:05
What's grey, has a wand, huge wings and gives money to elephants? The Donald 'tusk' fairy!How did the bull elephant find the female elephant in the tall elephant grass?

dab69
February 10th, 2019, 07:51
Poor Scottish doesn't know what he's missing...

goji
February 10th, 2019, 09:11
People do eventually die. I believe the probability increases as we grow older.

I did see some publication of the number of people dying from each country when visiting Thailand. If I assumed a 2 week stay, the death rate wasn't that much higher than the standard death rate.
Not too bad at all, when we consider what people get up to and the dodgy road traffic etc.

frequent
February 10th, 2019, 11:05
People do eventually die. I believe the probability increases as we grow older.The probability of a mid-20s male dying is generally higher than for males in some other age groups because your average mid-20s male engages in risky behaviour such as driving vehicles at speed (don't trust what I say, google it). On the other hand the odds of a 70yo male surviving until he is (say) 90 are actually not too bad, as many of the risks that would have killed him earlier he has successfully navigated

francois
February 10th, 2019, 13:44
The probability of a mid-20s male dying is generally higher than for males in some other age groups because your average mid-20s male engages in risky behaviour such as driving vehicles at speed (don't trust what I say, google it). On the other hand the odds of a 70yo male surviving until he is (say) 90 are actually not too bad, as many of the risks that would have killed him earlier he has successfully navigated

Except for cancer and heart disease!
In USA there are about 4000 deaths/year caused by heart and cancer in 25 yos.
For those over 65+ there are close to one million deaths related to heart and cancer.

A 70 yo has about a 50 % chance of living to 86 yo. Just can't win sometimes!

frequent
February 10th, 2019, 14:18
Except for cancer and heart disease!
In USA there are about 4000 deaths/year caused by heart and cancer in 25 yos.
For those over 65+ there are close to one million deaths related to heart and cancer.

A 70 yo has about a 50 % chance of living to 86 yo. Just can't win sometimes!

So needy.XX

Daveuk
February 11th, 2019, 14:13
The Elephant hotel has no lift and the stairs are very steep. Perhaps the effort of climbing them caused a heart attack.
I have wondered what would happen if I died whilst in bed with a boy.

Manforallseasons
February 11th, 2019, 16:38

Not that you would notice but your watch, wallet and phone would be gone.

Brad the Impala
February 11th, 2019, 18:39
Not that you would notice but your watch, wallet and phone would be gone.

You have such a high opinion of your offs! It may be mutual.

Manforallseasons
February 11th, 2019, 19:25
You have such a high opinion of your offs! It may be mutual.

Yes Brad I still have offs as you must rely on your memory when your plumbing still functioned!

sglad
February 15th, 2019, 22:51

For the boy's sake I hope he withdraws before the rigor mortis sets in.

Brad the Impala
February 16th, 2019, 00:51
Yes Brad I still have offs as you must rely on your memory when your plumbing still functioned!

Nothing wrong with my plumbing, as my husband told me yesterday!

dab69
February 18th, 2019, 10:07
Clearly after finding out Gafae Cafe no longer serves breakfast
he may have taken the easy way out.

snotface
February 18th, 2019, 12:17
So an elderly farang has been found dead in a Pattaya hotel. I can't help thinking the thread would have been more newsworthy - eye-catching certainly - had it been entitled 'Elephant found dead in farang hotel'.

MiniMee
February 19th, 2019, 17:56
I can't help thinking the thread would have been more newsworthy - eye-catching certainly - had it been entitled 'Elephant found dead in farang hotel'.

Yes, that did happen too but no one was prepared to talk about it ......

sglad
February 22nd, 2019, 22:06
Yes, that did happen too but no one was prepared to talk about it ......

A little too close to home?