PDA

View Full Version : Unable to open Photos

Torcan
January 30th, 2019, 19:18
I cannot look at the photos. All I get is a little blue box with a question mark in it.

Moses
January 30th, 2019, 19:30
fixed, please refresh page

Nirish guy
January 31st, 2019, 04:14
What did you do to fix that Moses please ? I was trying to post a Jpeg yesterday myself and got the same blue box appearing, even after my re-sizing, re-saving and re-naming the Jpeg file etc to see if that helped ( but it didn't).

Moses
January 31st, 2019, 11:53
please do it in this thread one more time, and I will check errors log

Nirish guy
January 31st, 2019, 15:11
There you go - strange pics I know but they were "funny" pics to match a thread about Eros - but I know they were the ones that weren't loading hence why I'm reattaching them for you......one is a Jpeg but very low file size ( about 50kb) and the other slightly higher ( 250kbor so ?) but both were editing images by me, so I also dropping a Jpeg pic saved straight from the net too in case it was my editing was the problem but I see it didn't load either - but could well me being stupid just no matter what of course !!!

thanks

AHHHHH EDIT !! I see they HAVE now pasted below all ok - so whatever you fixed before must have fixed the problem as it was the very same files I reloaded. Ok, all done then it seems and everything now all working again!

Torcan
January 31st, 2019, 18:48
Thanks Moses for fixing the photos. I can now open them.