PDA

View Full Version : Natural Thai Massage Shop...relaxing

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 17:13
After 4,210 steps during my afternoon walk, its time for me to rest at a Thai foot and leg massage shop. Located across street from the school at Second Rd and South Pattaya Rd. One of my favorites.

Natural Thai Massage Shop

Highly skilled Thai ladies and gents.
One hour of foot & leg massage 200 Thai baht US $6.00....and its wonderful

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 17:54
Cute...handsome Thai foot and leg massage
I will return for more...upstairs.

Sorry fellas the pics are not loading.
Allow me to say you will be pleased with the handsome young man who provided my foot and leg massage today.

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 18:49
Trying to post pics...one more time

dinagam
January 28th, 2019, 19:16
Pics still not showing.
By the way, does the handsome young man do shoulder and back massage too?

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 19:59
I would assume so...just ask

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 20:33
Trying once again...

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 21:06
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1325/13759181/24778999/414123999.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1325/13759181/24778999/414124000.jpg

travelerjim
January 28th, 2019, 21:08
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1325/13759181/24778999/414123999.jpg

DoubleDutch
January 28th, 2019, 22:10
After 4,210 steps during my afternoon walk, its time for me to rest at a Thai foot and leg massage shop. Located across street from the school at Second Rd and South Pattaya Rd. One of my favorites.

Natural Thai Massage Shop

Highly skilled Thai ladies and gents.
One hour of foot & leg massage 200 Thai baht US $6.00....and its wonderful

My friend, this blows my mind!!

Over 4000 steps? Un fukking believable!!

It's posts about this kind of bravery, the effort that went into every one of those 4000 steps, that keeps me coming back to SGT!

Did you have a drink of water during your treacherous journey? Don't tell me, don't tell me.. keep me on the edge of my seat, in suspense!!

Did you buy a small bottle, and drink it all? OR, did you buy the Big Kahuna, the 14 Baht monster, drank some of it, but did not finish the whole bottle?
This is super exciting, and i hope you won't give away the Ending! Keep it for season Finale! Milk it!!

Just a suggestion for next substantive thread - any houses for rent in Chonburi area?

Don't tell me! Keep us (at least me) guessing!

DoubleDutch
January 28th, 2019, 22:15
I crossed the 2nd Road near Mike's Shopping Mall today.
I think this is important enough to open a thread, but I held back. That's some self control, and I'm quite proud of myself.

I may cross another road in Pattaya tomorrow, possibly in late afternoon. But 1 day at the time!

gerefan2
January 28th, 2019, 22:29
I crossed the 2nd Road near Mike's Shopping Mall today.
!

You’re lucky you didn’t get spread like jam...all those fucking motor bike taxis racing the wrong way.

sglad
January 29th, 2019, 07:09
My friend, this blows my mind!!

Over 4000 steps? Un fukking believable!!

It's posts about this kind of bravery, the effort that went into every one of those 4000 steps, that keeps me coming back to SGT!

Did you have a drink of water during your treacherous journey? Don't tell me, don't tell me.. keep me on the edge of my seat, in suspense!!

Did you buy a small bottle, and drink it all? OR, did you buy the Big Kahuna, the 14 Baht monster, drank some of it, but did not finish the whole bottle?
This is super exciting, and i hope you won't give away the Ending! Keep it for season Finale! Milk it!!

Just a suggestion for next substantive thread - any houses for rent in Chonburi area?

Don't tell me! Keep us (at least me) guessing!

An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it. Travellerjim has kept this forum alive with his regular updates and reviews based on actual visits of venues in Pattaya and elsewhere. Fine that you don't appreciate them, but somebody somewhere does.

Keep up the good work, TJ and keep walking!

DoubleDutch
January 29th, 2019, 14:02
An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it. Travellerjim has kept this forum alive with his regular updates and reviews based on actual visits of venues in Pattaya and elsewhere. Fine that you..

I apologize to you, Sglad, you are very polite, sensitive man, and I should not have hurt you like this!
it was not my intention to upset you, I know you are the kindest, nicest man here.
You are never mean for no reason, never telling fantasy stories, assuming a persona of a 25 year old Singapore youth, a student, studying in Chiang Mai, expert of all things Thai.

Thailand is, of course, a hub of advanced studies, many World class, leading Universities are located in Thailand, yes? Am I correct? Aspiring students from developed nations, Europe, US, Singapore, Japan, they struggle to gain entry to Thailand Universities, to get their degree in Thailand, yes? I imagine every Singapore parent dreams about sending their children to Thai University lol.

Why stay home in Singapore, and attend a real University, when you can spend 5 years in Chiang Mai University, makes sense!

Please accept my apologies, sglad!

DoubleDutch
January 29th, 2019, 14:40
An unnecessarily bitchy post at someone who doesn't deserve it.

Sglad, any chance that you are still upset after I caught you using a fake foto on your profile here?
I met this Chinese guy on Blued, who's photo you kept using as your own. You wouldn't be still upset over this, would you?

Of course not, you wouldn't hold a grudge for being busted in a lie! You are man of high standards, man of ethics, man who always judges others here.
You are an arbiter of good taste. You are not a small, lying, petty 76 year old American, who at one point, years ago lived in Thailand.

Here, a reminder, Sglad used this guy's photo as his own profile pic, I met him on Blued, he is not Sglad, I asked lol:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20559-I-met-a-Chinese-guy-who-looks-like-Sglad

You are a 25 year old guy, young, handsome Singaporean. Why not use your own face, don't be one of those fakes, that are infesting every hook up apps, every social media site! Fakes like you make apps nearly useless lately, too many people do what you do, they use someone else's photos, it's like an epidemic, sickness of apps. And you, one of those fakes, think you are an arbiter, a judge what I can, and can not say at SGT? Do you not realize how absurd it is?

Sglad, I apologize, again, just in case I caused you pain, you are a sensitive, fair man, I may have hurt you, this was not my intention!

gerefan2
January 29th, 2019, 21:07
You’re not so innocent either are you Doubledutch?

I remember some months ago when you returned here and we were all convinced you had been here before.i thought as BBB. Wrong.
Then Moses busted you and posted the initials of your previous handle, WM.

As I posted at the time,I went through all the members on the list and sure enough there was a WM...whitemouse. That’s you...isn’t it?

This was proved to me in a PM from a member pointing out that your Avatar on here as white mouse and on YouTube, where you published Boyztown videos, as valgehiir, were the same. You then published those videos here as DoubleDutch. Busted.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20467-Former-Let-Café-now-reopened-as-Boyz-Music

.Alas the avatars appear to have been taken down, so I can’t post them, or I would.

Now, after your little spat above, you’re not the sort of man to get upset by this little investigation are you?

He who is without sin...

kjun12
January 30th, 2019, 10:33
DD, you are an asshole.

frequent
January 30th, 2019, 10:43
DD, you are an asshole.

dinagam
January 30th, 2019, 11:20
Lately, pics don't upload easily like before.

neddy3
January 30th, 2019, 11:29
Yes, this picture is not visible to me.

frequent
January 30th, 2019, 11:36
Yes, this picture is not visible to me.I believe there's been a software "upgrade" recently

DoubleDutch
January 30th, 2019, 13:17
You’re not so innocent either are you Doubledutch?

I remember some months ago when you returned here and we were all convinced you had been here before.i thought as BBB. Wrong.
Then Moses busted you and posted the initials of your previous handle, WM.

As I posted at the time,I went through all the members on the list and sure enough there was a WM...whitemouse. That’s you...isn’t it?

This was proved to me in a PM from a member pointing out that your Avatar on here as white mouse and on YouTube, where you published Boyztown videos, as valgehiir, were the same. You then published those videos here as DoubleDutch. Busted.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20467-Former-Let-Café-now-reopened-as-Boyz-Music

.Alas the avatars appear to have been taken down, so I can’t post them, or I would.

Now, after your little spat above, you’re not the sort of man to get upset by this little investigation are you?

He who is without sin...

I have never posted a fake pic, told a lie, made up a story here at SGT.

What is my sin? Coming back after I promised I won't, after moderators were introduced here. If that is a sin, so be it, Gerefan2.

I was weak, I had fully intended never to return, I did return. I hate myself for that, I don't like weakness, yet here I am, weak.

So you win, Gerefan2! Now I really (really) leave. You know what gave my strength? Scottish -guy! He said he will never return, should he be disciplined, and he didn't. I did, for I'm weaker man.

But no more. I log out, and never log in with this nick, nor with Whitemouse (I never did log in as Whitemouse, btw, after I said I wouldn't, not once).

You say I'm not innocent either, implying I'm in no position to call out obvious liars here. You are correct, I am guilty as well, I am no more ethical a person than Sglad. You are right to call me out, Gerefan2.

I'm going fix this now, and this time no more broken promises! Thank you, Scottish-guy, for showing what it means to have a spine! Sometimes we need another man to show us what strength means. It can be hard alone.

So long!

frequent
January 30th, 2019, 13:23
I have never posted a fake pic, told a lie, made up a story here at SGT.

What is my sin? Coming back after I promised I won't, after moderators were introduced here. If that is a sin, so be it, Gerefan2.

I was weak, I had fully intended never to return, I did return. I hate myself for that, I don't like weakness, yet here I am, weak.

So you win, Gerefan2! Now I really (really) leave. You know what gave my strength? Scottish -guy! He said he will never return, should he be disciplined, and he didn't. I did, for I'm weaker man.

But no more. I log out, and never log in with this nick, nor with Whitemouse (I never did log in as Whitemouse, btw, after I said I wouldn't, not once).

You say I'm not innocent, and in position to call out Sglad, you are correct, I'm going fix this now

So long!John 8:7

Eddie
January 30th, 2019, 19:17

5 rambling, semi-coherent posts in 24 hours...please don't take this wrongly DD but you need to chill out. You sound like you are under a lot of stress - is there a friend or neighbor you can talk to?

Moses
January 30th, 2019, 19:29
Yes, this picture is not visible to me.

fixed, if you don't see: press F5+Ctrl (Win)

nasherich
February 14th, 2019, 16:49
Had an oil massage in this shop, I'm fairly sure with the guy shown. Disappointing, not a particularly good massage (poor technique and enough oil to keep a power station running) and no hint of anything else

travelerjim
February 15th, 2019, 11:34
Thank you for the update.

sglad
February 15th, 2019, 22:31
Had an oil massage in this shop, I'm fairly sure with the guy shown. Disappointing, not a particularly good massage (poor technique and enough oil to keep a power station running) and no hint of anything else

Perhaps he didn't have much to work on?

But, yes, thanks for the update. ;)