PDA

View Full Version : Deli Diner Cafe ...fine English breakfast across fm Tukcom 129Thai baht

travelerjim
January 24th, 2019, 17:31
Late breakfast for me today...noontime at Deli Diner Cafe across from Tukcom and next to La petite planete restaurant.

Sitting under umbrella on the porch...
With nice breeze even though 90 f.

Enjoying their English Breakfast 129 Thai baht.. Eggs, ham, sausages, toast, orange juice with potato and beans. Choice of very large mug of good coffee or tea. And with a real napkin

Smiles
January 24th, 2019, 17:41
Traveler Jim ... that is hugely ho hum. Why post the usual mediocre nonsense in your mediocre choices?
I'm sure I will be acscoriated for being 'negative' but jesus H christ this find of so-called unbelievable English breakfast is as bland as it gets.

Manforallseasons
January 24th, 2019, 20:19
It doesn’t get much more full English Breakfast than this:

Chuai-Duai
January 25th, 2019, 00:35
The "full English breakfast" is just one of many things in the UK that I come to Thailand to get away from.

riverdee
January 25th, 2019, 01:49
I never eat it at home here in UK but when on holiday like a mixture of "full English breakfasts at recommended places and also love the Thai food hot and spicey

Blacktouch
January 25th, 2019, 02:59
Apparently Deli "full English breakfast" has improved a lot, so im told by my friends who were there few weeks ago.

So they had breakfast there every morning.

Smiles
January 25th, 2019, 04:24
So they had breakfast there every morning..... although two of them have now passed away..

Blacktouch
January 25th, 2019, 09:40
.... although two of them have now passed away..

What are you talking about?

Smiles
January 25th, 2019, 13:11
What are you talking about?Oh dear.

lonelywombat
January 25th, 2019, 13:48
I have had breakfast 3 times the last fortnight with an elderly friend staying at Mosaik For him it was the walking distance and not the cost.
I cannot agree with anything except the distance to walk from Mosaik.
To me breakfast was very ordinary. eggs overcooked bacon greasy and the beans which I asked to be deleted still served.
I know arsenal raves about here, best breakfast in Pattaya ,all i agree with is the lowest cost in Pattaya.

sglad
January 25th, 2019, 20:15
Traveler Jim ... that is hugely ho hum. Why post the usual mediocre nonsense in your mediocre choices?
I'm sure I will be asscoriated for being 'negative' but jesus H christ this find of so-called unbelievable English breakfast is as bland as it gets.

Asscoriated? Oh dear.

pennyboy
January 25th, 2019, 20:35
The "full English breakfast" is just one of many things in the UK that I come to Thailand to get away from.

It is not compulsory to eat it in Thailand or the UK. If you are a grown up you can make a choice.

sglad
January 25th, 2019, 20:41
It is not compulsory to eat it in Thailand or the UK. If you are a grown up you can make a choice.

Isn't that what Chuai-Dai is doing?

Smiles
January 26th, 2019, 06:06
Assasscoriated? Oh dear.
Fuck me, I wasn't even close, and no excuse. Shameful. I deserve to be seriously excoriated by one and all ... except for LonelyWombat.

frequent
January 26th, 2019, 06:41
Fuck me, I wasn't even close, and no excuse. Shameful. I deserve to be seriously excoriated by one and all ... except for LonelyWombat.Where's arsenal when you need him?
I speak perfect English

gerefan2
January 26th, 2019, 08:24
Where's arsenal when you need him?

Masquerading as the OP?

francois
January 26th, 2019, 11:42
Fuck me, I wasn't even close, and no excuse. Shameful. I deserve to be seriously excoriated by one and all ... except for LonelyWombat.

In that case, I hereby excoriate you.

sglad
January 26th, 2019, 21:42
In that case, I hereby excoriate you.

francois, hate to break this to you, but only tops can excoriate (or asscoriate).

francois
January 26th, 2019, 22:23
francois, hate to break this to you, but only tops can excoriate (or asscoriate).

Do tell, sglad.