PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Boys

Josan
January 21st, 2019, 02:56
Is there any differences between the two branches of Fresh Boys? Like types of men available? Which is larger?

Eddie
January 21st, 2019, 17:17
There are two branches?

werner
January 21st, 2019, 18:03
Forum members:
Please provide more information about the two branches of Fresh Boys.

neddy3
January 21st, 2019, 18:22
There is a branch of Fresh Boys in Soi Twilight. It has been there for many years.

Another branch is located above Screw Boys in Patpong Soi 2.

Both have mostly twinkly Boys.

Jellybean
January 21st, 2019, 19:56
There is a branch of Fresh Boys in Soi Twilight. It has been there for many years. Another branch is located above Screw Boys in Patpong Soi 2.

Both have mostly twinkly Boys.

Glad to hear that neddy3. I do love guys who have a little bit of sparkle to them. It is certainly preferable to the ones who, once back in the sack, have as much life as a rag doll. ;)

dinagam
January 21st, 2019, 20:16
Is the one in Soi Twilight aka Fresh Beach Boys, the one adjacent to X-boys? Last month I sat right in front of the stage and had to cringe every time a lad whacked a rattling metal pole with his engorged organ. Only one Cambodian man could be considered a alpha male going by the physique and endowment. Since it was the 30th of December, the place was full despite the 400b drink price.

goji
January 21st, 2019, 22:52
Your idea of an alpha male probably isn't the same as everyone else's. Personally, I don't even like the term as it implies superiority for a partucular build, where clearly none exists and it's just a different style.

As for the old Fresh Boys, well it has the best selection of boys I have seen in the last year.

a447
January 22nd, 2019, 07:34
Last month I sat right in front of the stage and had to cringe every time a lad whacked a rattling metal pole with his engorged organ.

Look carefully and you'll see that they actually hit the pole with their knee. That is what makes the sound.

latintopxxx
January 22nd, 2019, 15:42
oh thanks...bet u were the type that told your little sister that father christmas doesnt exist

sglad
January 24th, 2019, 04:25
oh thanks...bet u were the type that told your little sister that father christmas doesnt exist

That's because a447 wants both of Santa's laps to himself.