PDA

View Full Version : SAD NEWS OF A WONDERFUL FRIEND

August 2nd, 2006, 06:27
That is certainly sad news. I met Bob on my last stay in Thailand and I agree, you could not find a nicer man. He was a big man, but really a gentle giant. He will be missed.

August 4th, 2006, 01:44
I said what is the matter you look shaken up, he said I have just been to a Card reader who said I was having a few problems with my boyfriend, I asked him how he knew it was a boy, he said the way the card read, he then said you will not worry about him any more, because you will not see him again

Relieved to hear that you didn't talk him to death.

allieb
August 4th, 2006, 12:45
[quote="let me tell u":omvqwam3]I said what is the matter you look shaken up, he said I have just been to a Card reader who said I was having a few problems with my boyfriend, I asked him how he knew it was a boy, he said the way the card read, he then said you will not worry about him any more, because you will not see him again

Relieved to hear that you didn't talk him to death.[/quote:omvqwam3]

I,m always sorry to hear of the death of a sister especially when its not of natural causes and so young. I did't know this man but I'm sure he has left behing some sad friends. What is not needed is someone to make fun of the death like the insensative cunt who posted the above

August 4th, 2006, 17:01
What is "unnatural" about a massive heart attack?

allieb
August 4th, 2006, 19:58
What is "unnatural" about a massive heart attack?

There's nothing unnatural about a heart attack its one of many ways to die of but at 49 years old a little premature to die I think. What is unnatural are cunts who make fun of death.

August 6th, 2006, 05:23
I think the truth you are all saying. Mr Bob was private man, with friends many, also some people jump on wagon of band because he die. If you wear hat and it is the correct size, keep it on.
RIP a good man and good friend