View Full Version : Where is Arsenal & Frequent?

Manforallseasons
January 17th, 2019, 20:02
????

Jellybean
January 17th, 2019, 21:35
Now don’t quote me on this Manforallseasons, but I heard from an as yet unverified source that in real life they really are the best of friends (think Stan & Ollie (https://youtu.be/8br7XzITccs)) and are currently enjoying a relaxing vacation together at Kamalaya (https://www.kamalaya.com/)(a “multi award winning Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa”) on Koh Samui.

But just between the two of us, I think this may be no more than a scurrilous rumour, or what in modern parlance is called, fake news. ;)

frequent
January 18th, 2019, 02:36
Where is Arsenal & Frequent?
Where are arsenal & frequent?
I speak perfect EnglishAnd there you have it

dinagam
January 18th, 2019, 08:19
Writing and speaking are two different things.

frequent
January 18th, 2019, 10:20
Writing and speaking are two different things.You could've knocked me over with a feather dinagam

MiniMee
January 18th, 2019, 11:34
Where are arsenal & frequent? Shouldn’t proper nouns have an initial capital?

francois
January 18th, 2019, 12:09
Shouldn’t proper nouns have an initial capital?

MiniMee, in this case, the answer is No. Both arsenal and frequent do not capitalize their user names, nor do I.

frequent
January 18th, 2019, 12:40
Shouldn’t proper nouns have an initial capital?Very 1950s

Manforallseasons
January 18th, 2019, 12:45
Well one has been found, now I wish Arsenal would return unlike scottish he occasionally did contribute something!

neddy3
January 30th, 2019, 11:32
Yes, I'd like him to come back.

It's been some time now.

I wonder, did he tire of the game?

gerefan2
January 30th, 2019, 22:33
According to his profile he logged in today, unlike Scottish who hasn’t logged in since just after he left.
So (A)arsenal is out there probably watching and waiting...

frequent
January 31st, 2019, 02:54
According to his profile he logged in today, unlike Scottish who hasn’t logged in since just after he left.
So (A)arsenal is out there probably watching and waiting...
It would be a sad day for the Forum if we were to lose his skill set
I speak perfect English ... I imagine he’s offended by the poor grammar of the thread’s title and is depriving us of his wit and wisdom