PDA

View Full Version : Where is Scottish Guy?

poshglasgow
January 16th, 2019, 06:21
I am aware that SG has both supporters and opponents on this site but I am concerned that we have not heard from him since December. Is he okay? I have tried to send him a PM but to no avail.

Please, let's not go into attack mode. I just want to know why he's slipped off the site's radar and, more importantly, that he is not in ill health?

Manforallseasons
January 16th, 2019, 07:01
S.G.T. was his life and he threatened that if he were banned he would not return and it appears he made good on that while Arsenal who was equally dependent on this board still hovers but for some reason has given up his spot as the boad’s secretary to frequent.

poshglasgow
January 16th, 2019, 07:06
S.G.T. was his life and he threatened that if he were banned he would not return and it appears he made good on that while Arsenal who was equally dependent on this board still hovers but for some reason has given up his spot as the boad’s secretary to frequent.

Has SG moved to another site?

Manforallseasons
January 16th, 2019, 07:11
Has SG moved to another site?

???

dinagam
January 16th, 2019, 07:47
No evidence of his reincarnation in Gaybutton or Gaythailand boards. Not sure of the other sites.

dab69
January 16th, 2019, 07:51
was he banned?
tried looking at his last posts but wouldn't do any good.

Manforallseasons
January 16th, 2019, 07:54
No evidence of his reincarnation in Gaybutton or Gaythailand boards. Not sure of the other sites.

Lol, what other sites?

Smiles
January 16th, 2019, 08:30
was he banned? (I) tried looking at his last posts but wouldn't do any good.I recall Scottish Guy was 'temporarily' banned and sent in The Gulag. For what reason I don't know.
But I got the feeling that Scottish Guy vaguely thought that he was on the edge and may well go over it. As Manforallseasons mentions above he wrote in one post that if he were to be banned -- temporarily or for all time -- he would never return to Sawatdee.

A goddamn crying shame in my books.

S.G.T. was his lifeI doubt very much that Sawatdee was Scottish Guy's "life".
More likely he was a member who made it a daily task to open up Sawatdee, look around at new posts, reply if necessary, and perhaps starting a new thread. I too have been pretty well into that habit for years .... but after saying my piece I get on with my "real" life after that and hardly ever go back until the next morning. I suspect Scottish Guy was much the same.

paperboy
January 16th, 2019, 17:43
I know how SG feels, the arse hole banned me also for 1 month.

Eddie
January 16th, 2019, 18:08
I know how SG feels, the arse hole banned me also for 1 month.

Is that why you are a bottom now?

gerefan2
January 17th, 2019, 13:17
Anyone noticed someone else missing too recently? Thought not!

frequent
January 17th, 2019, 13:53
Anyone noticed someone else missing too recently? Thought not!Tenille is missing, Captain. Thanks for reminding us

francois
January 17th, 2019, 17:41
Yes,I also noticed someone else missing.

sglad
February 4th, 2019, 23:55
I hope arsenal and scottish-guy will come back soon; they both have their roles on this forum and I miss them both.

C'mon arsenal and scottish-guy, enough of this FF. Come back to where you belong, in this box of snakes!