PDA

View Full Version : JJ PUB Anniversary Party from 10.30p.m 4th AUGUST

bigben
August 2nd, 2006, 08:42
Why would a sane person visit a business, in this case a bar/Pub knowing that the staff will cheat you at every chance they have?

And then having to either pay for the padded bill or confront them when you leave?

Neither option is what I consider having a fun night out.

And no, it isn't the few extra hundred baht involved, it is the principal of it all that annoys me. I personally just don't like being cheated.

Since you apparently don't care about being cheated, I know this place that serves up an over priced hamburger with re-heated fries within easy walking distance to your "party of party place" that you speak of.

Hey!!!! I just remembered, I have this Rolex watch I'll sell you cheap.....

hahahahahaha

August 2nd, 2006, 09:47
JJ Pub staff would never cheat or over inflate a bill..this is one of the best clubs in Pattaya. The staff will always push yo to buy more drinks but they are never overbearing and make you feel like royalty..or a queen at least, for the night. gREAT VALUE.

August 2nd, 2006, 12:36
a. Big Ben, I think LMTU was trying a little sarcasm when he ventured the notion of going to Maya Pub with the listing of problems he gave.

b. Pearl, I think Big Ben was talking about Maya Pub and not about JJ Pub.

c. LMTU - you say the guys from JJ Pub would not be seen in a gay bar, is JJ Pub not a gay place? My friends and I really don't like going to places if there are Thai girls there who get all shrieky, drunk and loud. Can you give more details of this bar, mix of people, the show, air, seating/layout. Thanks.

August 2nd, 2006, 14:20
for clearing that up.

JJ Pub is the sort of place where it's best to take your own crowd.. round up a group of go go dancers after they're finished work and you can have the time of your life on 2 bottles of whisky. It doesn't really have as many @gay@ Thais as Maya might (which makes their over-pricing that much sadder) but the girls there tend to be dykes and don't bother with the boys except to dance...apart from the few who throng around the love of LMTU's life (a 6' handsome guy with a huge shlong).

This party would be fun though.have we ever let you down ?

bigben
August 2nd, 2006, 16:42
Yes I was referring to the MAYA club (I think)

Sorry for the confusion. I will be more clear with my comments in the future....at least I will try.

At my age things don't improve much except for my life insurance policy.

Ta Ta...

Dodger
August 2nd, 2006, 17:37
LMTU,

I thought JJ Pub held their 1st year anniversary bash last May...at least that's what I thought the bash was intended for.

I went with Boy Special and a group of his friends and had a great time. I saw you there as well. I never made it through the mob of people to say hello, but you were in good hands with some real eye catchers.

The music was great...plenty of firm butts to bump into on the way to the men's room, and the ladyboys greatly out numbered the str8 girls

Ironically, we went to Maya's after wards and partied until well after sun-up. I purchased 2 bottles of Pipers for 900 Baht and Boy Special handled the waiters and monitored the drink mixing process which always pays dividends. I don't think I spent more than 2,500 baht at Maya for 3 hours of partying with a group of 7 boys.

Then it was back to the condo for a little m├йnage ├а quad and a long day of sleep.

Dodger
August 3rd, 2006, 07:44
Yes LMTU, your right....it was a Birthday Bash.

I know I was celebrating the hell out of something...LOL.

I vaguely remember blowing the hot flames off of somebody's candle that night.