PDA

View Full Version : Where to find trans for sex?

Jacky
January 12th, 2019, 14:43
I had met a trans (with both female breast and Male penis on one person) from Grindr on BKK last year. It was super fun. Is there a go go bar or massage parlor specialized in this category?

frequent
January 12th, 2019, 15:33
I had met a trans (with both female breast and Male penis on one person) from Grindr on BKK last year. It was super fun. Is there a go go bar or massage parlor specialized in this category?You may find some information here - Nana Plaza apparently https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/2018/12/the-3rd-sex/

poshglasgow
January 12th, 2019, 16:37
I had met a trans (with both female breast and Male penis on one person) from Grindr on BKK last year. It was super fun. Is there a go go bar or massage parlor specialized in this category?

My idea of hell on earth. Can't think of anything worse. But, hey, each to their own.

gerefan2
January 12th, 2019, 16:50
Yes Nana Plaza is full of gogo bars that only have ladyboys.
The other alternative is Pattaya which seems to be full of them.
Www.ladyboyspattaya.com

lonelywombat
January 12th, 2019, 19:07
Interesting this was posted We have a former middleaged man that drinks in our local hotel,who came to Thailand to become a female. This involved the removal of male appendages. He dresses as BUTCH!
I was asked by a local in an email, what is a trans? is that a lady boy or part way between a sex change. I have never mixed with lady boys so I found this article timely. Saves me from trying to explain.
I will pass the thread details on and can avoid the gruesome bits.

frequent
January 13th, 2019, 04:12
My idea of hell on earth. Can't think of anything worse.As you "can't think of anything worse" than a ladyboy bar, you'd prefer an S&M bar? What about a bar for "bears" that included overweight gogo boys?

poshglasgow
January 16th, 2019, 06:07
As you "can't think of anything worse" than a ladyboy bar, you'd prefer an S&M bar? What about a bar for "bears" that included overweight gogo boys?

No, please! Ladyboy bars? Yuck! Although I have, on occasions, erotic dreams, they never include bears, over-weight go-go boys or that fucking annoying former mamasan from Cupidol (now to be found in Jomtien Complex). S&M bar? I thought that was a signwriter's error on a sign pointing the way to a Marks and Spencer salad bar!

latintopxxx
January 18th, 2019, 10:41
seems to be the new kink...hot looking guys with vaginas...

Manforallseasons
January 18th, 2019, 11:23
Hopefully far away from Pattaya!

aot871
January 19th, 2019, 03:29
No, please! Ladyboy bars? Yuck! Although I have, on occasions, erotic dreams, they never include bears, over-weight go-go boys or that fucking annoying former mamasan from Cupidol (now to be found in Jomtien Complex). S&M bar? I thought that was a signwriter's error on a sign pointing the way to a Marks and Spencer salad bar!

Thanks for telling us shes now working in jomtien . Any idea what bar , so i can keep well clear

poshglasgow
January 22nd, 2019, 00:23
Thanks for telling us shes now working in jomtien . Any idea what bar , so i can keep well clear

She lurks behind her cauldron during the day and casts spells at night in one of the bars (it has a late night show) opposite L'Olivier's restaurant in the same soi as Venue.

poshglasgow
January 22nd, 2019, 00:35
aot871,

Take a look at an earlier post of mine (Pattaya Report Part 2) which will identify the location...

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19989-Pattaya-Report-Part-2&highlight=Angel+Gabriel