PDA

View Full Version : What are the best go-go bars in Bangkok?

werner
January 10th, 2019, 16:31
If hope to get away from my work and projects and visit Bangkok soon--I have been away too long.

What are the best go-go bars in Bangkok now to off attractive, athletic twinks about 20 years old?

I would very much appreciate advice, information. reviews about Dream Boys, Fresh Boys, Screw Boys, Hotmale, as well as the newer places such as Moonlight and the new Jupiter [which I understand has a fashion show format, but still has hot guys to off.]

Thanks for the latest information. Who has visited these places lately?

Manforallseasons
January 10th, 2019, 17:12
Bangkok is so over, only a few die hard members on the former Gay Thailand ever mention it only Pattaya is worthwhile now.

Mancs
January 10th, 2019, 17:58
Screwboys

christianpfc
January 10th, 2019, 20:54
Oh no, please not again! You have been asking the same questions for years.

In the course of last year 2018, I went to some bars, and if prices were like in Pattaya I would have offed boys in Hotmale, Classic Boys, Screw Boys, Fresh Boys, X-Size (moved to near Wall Street tower).

Dream Boys in on my black list for being the most expensive.
Moonlight after one visit on my blacklist for not having the type I'm looking for, anyway I'm looking for prostitutes and not for models.
X-Boys didn't have anyone I like.

gerefan2
January 10th, 2019, 22:02
I cannot bring myself to go into a gogo bar in Bangkok and pay 350 baht for a drink. End of.....

Wolzek
January 11th, 2019, 05:59
Couldn't agree more with what is said in the posts above. Forget Bangkok and go to Pattaya. Why pay 2-5 times more for same or less good service?

frequent
January 11th, 2019, 06:48
What are the best go-go bars in Bangkok now to off attractive, athletic twinks about 20 years old?

I would very much appreciate advice, information. reviews about Dream Boys, Fresh Boys, Screw Boys, Hotmale, as well as the newer places such as Moonlight and the new Jupiter which I understand has a fashion show format, but still has hot guys to off.You need to understand that Bangkok gogo bars don't cater to the white trash sex tourist trade any more - that goes to Pattaya. Soon Pattaya will be the playground of choice for more Indian sex tourists (the ultimate "cheap Charlie"). The Bangkok bar owners have changed their business model completely, and have now geared it towards the Singaporeans, Honkies and Taiwanese who go to Bangkok not Pattaya especially for "sticky rice" bars like Jupiter. In particular they cater for mainland Chinese tourists who come to gawp; the way they make their money from them is by charging outrageous bar prices for drinks, not "offs". They also know that their bars have a limited life in their current location, as the Twilight area is being soon redeveloped by a property developer. If you can put up with the scruffy tattooed type then Soi 6 down-market area would be your goal, otherwise take the advice of those Forum members who feel most at home in Pattaya

There are quite a few boys in Bangkok who work in the bars who offer themselves on Grindr as their opportunities for customers via the bar becomes more limited

francois
January 11th, 2019, 16:21
You need to understand that Bangkok gogo bars don't cater to the white trash sex tourist trade any more - that goes to Pattaya.

Wash your mouth out with nam-wow, frequent.:love:

a447
January 12th, 2019, 08:48
In particular they cater for mainland Chinese tourists who come to gawp; the way they make their money from them is by charging outrageous bar prices for drinks, not "offs".

Good for the bar owners but disastrous for the guys.

By catering to a clientele only interested in drinks and not offing the guys the owners have severely impacted their earning capacity. There's a limit to how much a guy can earn from drink commissions. I'm sure they'd much prefer a quick 3000 baht for half an hour in the sack than trying to force down yet another drink for a measly few hundred baht commision, if that.

frequent
January 12th, 2019, 09:58
By catering to a clientele only interested in drinks and not offing the guys the owners have severely impacted their earning capacity. There's a limit to how much a guy can earn from drink commissions. I'm sure they'd much prefer a quick 3000 baht for half an hour in the sack than trying to force down yet another drink for a measly few hundred baht commision, if that.3000 baht for half an hour! Are you mad?! 3000 baht would be two guys for a short-time

dinagam
January 12th, 2019, 10:16
Assuming off fee 400b, drink for customer and boy 300b each, and a generous 2000b short time tip, the 3000b figure is quite accurate.

frequent
January 12th, 2019, 10:28
Assuming off fee 400b, drink for customer and boy 300b each, and a generous 2000b short time tip, the 3000b figure is quite accurate.a447 states quite clearly that the 3000 baht is for the guy, not the total cost to the customer. As I understand it, off fees are now around 500 baht, and another poster wrote about 350 baht drinks. The total cost to the customer is north of 4000 baht assuming a stupid 3000 baht for the guy

dinagam
January 12th, 2019, 11:23
3000b and its permutations can vary according to the bar, the boys, time of day, weather, desperation, seasonal variations,phases of the moon, your lucky day, your birthday, his birthday etcetera up to you...

a447
January 12th, 2019, 14:18
And I believe the Chinese are willing to pay more than us farang, be it for overpriced drinks or guys. Many are on a once-only tour and don't care about the money.

Japanese guys apparently fork out 5000 baht for short-time with the girls in Soi Yipun.

But in any case, my point was that the guys would earn more from an off than from drink commissions. And that quick source of income has been taken from them.

gerefan2
January 12th, 2019, 16:56
your lucky day, your birthday, his birthday etcetera up to you...

In the world of gogo boy payments “ up to you” is so yesterday.
It finished at the turn of the century!

Blacktouch
January 13th, 2019, 06:33
In the world of gogo boy payments “ up to you” is so yesterday.
It finished at the turn of the century!

This thing about payments were the MB says "Up to you?" rubbish, does not wash with me.

I never take a MB back without agreeing the tip beforehand. Simple! And they must say the price first. And if I'm happy with it, then off we go back to my apartment.

werner
January 21st, 2019, 18:11
Thanks to the Forum members for the comments.

Unfortunately, I have become bogged down with projects at work, and will probably not be able to go to Thailand until later this year.

Yes, ChristianPFC, I have asked this question several times. Every time I go to Bangkok--about once a year or so--I want to get the latest information about the go-go bars. Christian PFC, I appreciate your information and comments about many topics, although I am willing to spend much more money for a good time in Bangkok.

christianpfc
January 30th, 2019, 16:41
Every time I go to Bangkok--about once a year or so--I want to get the latest information about the go-go bars.
For me, a look into the bar is worth more than all words written in this thread. Most doormen offer a free look anyway, and those who don't (Moonlight pay upfront, and the short-lived gay gogo bar in the basement of Wallstreet tower which insisted I pay upfront - I assume they were short in boys, in which case I would have left without ordering a drink) get on my blacklist.

extronaut
January 30th, 2019, 17:38
This thing about payments were the MB says "Up to you?" rubbish, does not wash with me.

I never take a MB back without agreeing the tip beforehand. Simple! And they must say the price first. And if I'm happy with it, then off we go back to my apartment.

Why? I once took a boy back to my hotel with an "up to you" arrangement. Seemed to work ok.

latintopxxx
January 31st, 2019, 02:43
once????