PDA

View Full Version : it's all gone a bit quiet .......

Nirish guy
January 8th, 2019, 16:24
It seems it's all getting a bit quiet of late on the board with a lot of regulars just not bothering to post so much it seems.

So, that can only mean one thing.......that it must nearly time for "new" posters to pop up, you know those with absolutely no previous posting history but yet a seemingly well versed existing knowledge of the board and Thailand to post such to ask questions like "I'm going to Thailand on holiday for the first time in 4 years, can anyone tell me is Bangkok or Pattaya better now for meeting twinks !" in the hope that it encourages some debate.

Here, Scottish guy maybe you can tell me, when was the last time that you were in Thail............oh, no, wait, scrub that, sd it seems that whole temporary suspension idea might not have worked out quite as it was hoped it seems after all, strange that. Oh well, some might be happy about that - and some not so much so.

So, Pattaya or Bangkok then........any time about now...... :)

frequent
January 8th, 2019, 16:42
It seems it's all getting a bit quiet of late on the board with a lot of regulars just not bothering to post so much it seems.

So, that can only mean one thing.......that it must nearly time for "new" posters to pop up, you know those with absolutely no previous posting history but yet a seemingly well versed existing knowledge of the board and Thailand to post such to ask questions like "I'm going to Thailand on holiday for the first time in 4 years, can anyone tell me is Bangkok or Pattaya better now for meeting twinks !" in the hope that it encourages some debate.

Here, Scottish guy maybe you can tell me, when was the last time that you were in Thail............oh, no, wait, scrub that, sd it seems that whole temporary suspension idea might not have worked out quite as it was hoped it seems after all, strange that. Oh well, some might be happy about that - and some not so much so.

So, Pattaya or Bangkok then........any time about now...... :)No no NIrish, we're on a countdown. Matt lands in Vientiane in a few days time. We're holding our breath

Nirish guy
January 8th, 2019, 16:54
No, don't be daft, there's four days to go and it IS Matt so heck ANYTHING could happen between now and then !

Change of plan, work contracts falling through, work contracts rocketing and so having to stay home, Leo sending a hit squad so he can no longer go, aliens landing in Vientiane so all visits cancelled until they depart.......I mean really, just ANYTHING could happen ! :)

dinagam
January 8th, 2019, 17:15
I would consider inviting Paborn and a few of his prolific friends to infuse this forum with polite conversations instead of hearing ad nauseum the screechings and ululations of the resident Queens and pretenders?

Nirish guy
January 8th, 2019, 19:58
Sounds like a plan.....be sure to let us know how you get on with that .......

frequent
January 9th, 2019, 02:26
I would consider inviting Paborn and a few of his prolific friends to infuse this forum with polite conversations instead of hearing ad nauseum the screechings and ululations of the resident Queens and pretenders?Perhaps we could start a list of topics on which paborn might post. Here's a couple of suggestions:

The term "snowflake" as a badge of honour
The joys of felching

Manforallseasons
January 9th, 2019, 06:48
Arsenal?