PDA

View Full Version : Dick pics unlimited? Free Willy?

frequent
January 5th, 2019, 14:11
Do you share pics of your dick with your non-same-sex-inclined friends? Apparently it's the latest "thing" in America - https://www.thecut.com/2017/09/why-do-straight-men-send-other-guys-dick-pics.html

gerefan2
January 5th, 2019, 14:24
Yes I do, all day very day...ffs sake Freek.

And what’s this to do with anything gay, let alone Thailand and Gay?

frequent
January 5th, 2019, 14:32
And what’s this to do with anything gay, let alone Thailand and Gay?With your eagle eye, Captain, you have noticed that it's in the ... um, er ... WORLD forum. As to whether it's gay, I suggest you read the article before breaking the habit of "Let's bash Frequent". By the way, where's Tenille? No posts for more than 24 hours

Jacky
January 5th, 2019, 20:37
I have a poster size picture of my dick on my bedroom wall.

gerefan2
January 7th, 2019, 13:18
As to whether it's gay, I suggest you read the article before breaking the habit of

No I admit I didn’t read it. You want to know why? It looked like another of your boring copied articles, even worse in my browser window it was titled “ why do straight men send other guys Dick pics?”..

Binned if ...

frequent
January 7th, 2019, 13:25
No I admit I didn’t read it. You want to know why? It looked like another of your boring copied articles, even worse in my browser window it was titled “ why do straight men send other guys Dick pics?”..

Binned it...As I've said on a number of occasions gerefan2 I post for the Forum elite, whom I've listed. You're not on that list. But posting the same dreary opinion twice? A new low even for you. Have you worked out by the way that this is the Gay World forum, not the Gay Thailand one? Where is Tenille, oh Captain?

gerefan2
January 7th, 2019, 15:31
As I've said on a number of occasions gerefan2 I post for the Forum elite, whom I've listed. You're not on that list.

So, apart from the forum elite,who you list, how many lists other lists do you have (ignoring your own ignore list)?

Wasn’t it only the other week you commented favourably on my trip reports (few as they are)....that must put me in your good books somewhere?

frequent
January 7th, 2019, 16:10
Wasn’t it only the other week you commented favourably on my trip reports (few as they are)....that must put me in your good books somewhere?Irony seems lost on you yet you're not even an American

frequent
January 7th, 2019, 16:48
As for my lists, Captain - https://youtu.be/1NLV24qTnlg

gerefan2
January 7th, 2019, 17:19
Irony seems lost on you yet you're not even an American

Knocking your own country ...that’s bad form surely?

frequent
January 7th, 2019, 17:55
Knocking your own country ...that’s bad form surely?Rather an LMC attitude

gerefan2
January 7th, 2019, 19:27
an LMC attitude

Computer yuckspeak...only for geeks

frequent
January 8th, 2019, 02:11
Computer yuckspeak...only for geeksLMC = Lower Middle Class. As I say, you're not on the list of people I post for