PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year, everybody SGT! Fireworks Pattaya beach

DoubleDutch
December 31st, 2018, 23:51
Happy New Year, guys!

This year really nice fireworks in Pattaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i2dnZWeQoI&feature=youtu.be

dinagam
January 1st, 2019, 00:58
Happy New Year DD.

But where are the boys?

bazzabear
January 1st, 2019, 04:09
yes a happy and healthy new year to you all

poshglasgow
January 1st, 2019, 05:19
yes a happy and healthy new year to you all

A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to all, particularly to my fellow countrymen in Scotland (you know who you are) and to my neighbours on the island of Ireland.

God knows what the great architect of the universe has in store for us all in 2019 but surely it has to be an impovement on last year?

And there's a hand my trusty friend!
And give me a hand o' thine!
And we'll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

P.G.

frequent
January 1st, 2019, 05:21
God knows what the great architect of the universe has in store for us all in 2019 but surely it has to be an impovement on last year?And there was I, thinking you a realist

Nirish guy
January 1st, 2019, 08:11
Im saying nothing about 2019 and the Uk and Breixit etc as I was always taught to be cautious as to god knows what could unfold !

frequent
January 1st, 2019, 12:07
'Ere you go, snotface - years ending in '9' are wrong uns. It's in The Grauniad so it must be true - https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/30/things-to-watch-out-for-in-2019-doom-and-plenty-of-gloom

snotface
January 1st, 2019, 13:27
Yes, I saw that. I'm sure with a bit of diligent research every year ending from '0' to '9' could be shown to be indicative of disasters to come or, for that matter, of economic booms or of royal weddings or of extraterrestrial interventions or of... well, anything you like really. A bit of seasonal silliness. The article would probably go down well here in Thailand, the most superstitious country in the world. So far I've been immune to the disease, touch wood.