PDA

View Full Version : Ex-pats are not the only fatties in Thailand

frequent
December 27th, 2018, 05:27
There's an obesity crisis in the monkhood - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/26/battle-of-the-bulge-thailand-strives-to-bring-monk-obesity-crisis-under-control

So much for asceticism

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2018, 06:06
So I take it that means you're a fatty?

frequent
December 27th, 2018, 06:56
So I take it that means you're a fatty?I've invested thousands in building the figure I have today. It's not just the bike itself you understand. There's the helmet, and the ever-tasteful lycra. I do love those young Thai males in their all-revealing lycra

Smiles
December 27th, 2018, 13:34
" ... I've invested thousands in building the figure I have today ... "

Shirley you didn't miss this? Then do so immediately ... you will get help for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P11_qgr1D8I

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2018, 14:09
I've invested thousands in building the figure I have today. It's not just the bike itself you understand. There's the helmet, and the ever-tasteful lycra. I do love those young Thai males in their all-revealing lycra

Well, what do you weigh then? I'm at 67kg now, so not fat, but not thin. I'd like to get back down to 60kg personally, but beer tastes too damn good.

How about you?

Not much of a lycra fan personally. Although I do like nice tight sweat pants on a cute guy.

frequent
December 27th, 2018, 14:15
Although I do like nice tight sweat pants on a cute guy.The mind boggles - I assume this is an entirely tactile assessment these days. You'll be pleased to hear that you and I are exactly the same weight

Jacky
December 27th, 2018, 15:02
You guys don't understand this at all. Many young Thais (Asians too) are attracted to old fat men.

frequent
December 27th, 2018, 15:09
You guys don't understand this at all. Many young Thais (Asians too) are attracted to old fat men.we look forward to some substantial anecdotes posted here

gerefan2
December 27th, 2018, 15:09
You guys don't understand this at all. Many young Thais (Asians too) are attracted to old fat men.

You should have continued that sentence with...”and their money”!

DoubleDutch
December 28th, 2018, 01:06

As you can see, frequent is not able to grasp humour. Frequent is slow, he lacks imagination, playful, subtle humour flies over his head, part of being of extreme old age. Just like very young children, he takes every word literally, gets hopelessly lost, and then proceeds to claim victory. Very Trump, typical extreme Narcissist, mixed with Borderline Personal Disorder.

Young children and people of extreme old age are very similar, both clueless, both taking words and sentences literally, convinced they are the smartest people in the room.

we look forward to some substantial anecdotes posted here

Smiles
December 28th, 2018, 01:35
As you can see, frequent is not able to grasp humour. I don't the man but Frequent is slow, he lacks imagination, playful, subtle humour flies over his head, part of being of extreme old age. Just like very young children, he takes every word literally, gets hopelessly lost, and then proceeds to claim victory.
As much as I'd like to see Frequent just SHUT THE FUCK UP every so often . . . your shallow pop psychology holds no water. Frequent is damn smart, is a very good writer, has humour in abundance (do you not notice it?) , is definitely playful (with you), never get's hopelessly lost (on the contrary), and is not even close to being "like a very young child". You can go and save all that shit for Trump.
You've just got it all wrong mate.

His only crime I would acknowledge is that he is sometimes simply "too much", and can be, quite boring every so often (see above: "Shut the Fuck Up")
Arsenal ~ whom I also like very much ~ has become a sort of weird psycho-twin of Frequent (Board-wise), though I'm sure he would never acknowledge it.
Heaven forbid this Board would morph into hundreds ~ perhaps thousands ~ of Lonely Wombats crying and whining about this and that and totally lacking any sense of humour what so ever. God help this board if that kind of mundane tripe becomes the norm. Unfortunately I met the dude once (sans the wombat) and he was as totally devoid of any sense of a Cosmic Giggle then ~ about 6 years on now ~ and still now, it seems.

sglad
December 28th, 2018, 01:49
...he takes every word literally,..children and people of extreme old age are very similar, both clueless, both taking words and sentences literally,...

Speaking of taking things literally, I wonder if he thinks Smiles is really Quentin Tarantino - that would be very stupid and child-like, don't you think?

Smiles
December 28th, 2018, 02:06
Speaking of taking things literally, I wonder if he thinks Smiles is really Quentin Tarantino - that would be very stupid and child-like, don't you think?
:D:)):D I've had that avatar since the Big Fucking Bang ... and I rarely smile, like a wombat.

DoubleDutch
December 28th, 2018, 03:50

As much as I'd like to see Frequent just SHUT THE FUCK UP every so often . . . your shallow pop psychology holds no water. Frequent is damn smart, is a very good writer, has humour in abundance (do you not notice it?) , is definitely playful (with you), never get's hopelessly lost (on the contrary), and is not even close to being "like a very young child". You can go and save all that shit for Trump.
You've just got it all wrong mate.

His only crime I would acknowledge is that he is sometimes simply "too much", and can be, quite boring every so often (see above: "Shut the Fuck Up")
Arsenal ~ whom I also like very much ~ has become a sort of weird psycho-twin of Frequent

Smiles, frequent missed the joke completely. He failed, he missed the humour in post he quoted, and went in to trash it like a villager from Alabama. He didn't get the joke. Do you at least agree with that, Smiles?

I have other issues with frequent lately. He drags down the whole place, since he is the only one posting, and his method lately is crude arrogance, something that does not encourage others to post.

My guess, he is manic depressive. During manic period he floods board with meaningless topics, threads that have place in HufgingtoPost, maybe, but not on gay Thailand board.

Frequent's casual viciousness does not encourage others to post, notice his threads have 0 or 2 replies, and they are buried.

Frequent so full of himself (in a bad way) he is just like Trump - crude bully with not much to say, a troll, at times entertaining troll, but in long run taking a piss on Sgt.

Frequent is here to listen to his own voice. I know he likes you, you probably have a soft spot for him. But he is a douche, he is here to insult people, not jokingly, viciously.

Off topic:

If Scottish Guy really was banned, I'm going to bet 1000b he won't be back, he promised here won't return, should he be banned or temp banned.
Next is Nitish who stops posting, and we are pretty much done, it'll be frequent's snide, boring, tired same same, unfortunately you, Smiles do not post much, and that's it. Do you think Arsenal and Cdnmatt will carry this board?

Have you noticed everybody is gone, Christian is almost never here, A447 even less now. How's left?

I hope I'm wrong, I hope Scottish comes back, but he has long promised he won't, should he be disciplined, he prolly won't return.

In

No doubt, frequent is cleverest guy at SGT.

But he missed the joke that he quoted in spectacular fashion.

Do you see the post in this thread he ridiculed, like a senile old bat? He didn't get it. That's how intelligent he is.

Do you want me to quote it here, Smiles?

The trouble with frequent, he is the brightest here, usually. And then in his senility he misses clever humour, so maybe not the brightest after all?

Arsenal? Arsenal is an empty bag at best, at worst he is the most lame troll in history of internet.

If Scottish and Nirishguy are gone, it'll be you, Smiles, and frequent. I wish Cdnmatt was still here, but is bored with Sgt, no more iliad and odyssey epic contributions from him any time soon.

DoubleDutch
December 28th, 2018, 03:54

Ok, Sglad! Smiles never tried to pass himself as Tarantino, you, our sexy 25 yr old Singapore student, expert of all things Thai are using an avatar of extremely well built young Asian.

It did not occur to me, ever, that Smiles is trying to pass as Tarantino.

Your fit Asian on your avatar is not Tarantino, not an obvious, well know cultural icon, your Avi is of a fit Asian. I assumed it was you. I bet I wasn't only one, I mean, why post some stranger's photo as your avi?

You are 25 yr old Singapore student, I bet most here assumed it's your pic.

And you got busted. Man up, don't try wiggle like a worm!

How old are you, Sglad? My guess is you are in 70s, you are American and you live in States, you do not live in Thailand, but you have lived here at some point.

arsenal
December 28th, 2018, 04:50
Frequent is indeed casually viscous (DD) and indeed smart (Smiles) which is why we knew instantly what he was up to with his "apposite" post a while back.

frequent
December 28th, 2018, 05:15
As much as I'd like to see Frequent just SHUT THE FUCK UP every so often . . . your shallow pop psychology holds no water.I'm not sure about you, Smiles, but it seems to me that Double Dutch is pulling his punches. Perhaps the season of goodwill has attenuated his thrust. For a really, really cracking template of "Let's all hate Frequent and get him banned" I can do no better than refer him to this wonderful rant by fountainall from almost two years ago: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18514

frequent
December 28th, 2018, 06:01
Frequent is indeed casually viscous (DD) and indeed smart (Smiles) which is why we knew instantly what he was up to with his "apposite" post a while back.That's your latest excuse for the act of idiocy perpetrated by a447 and you, is it - I'm so smart? I'm sure Queen Elizabeth still believes that both of you are guilty of LM towards her about sending Prince Andrew on yet another trip to Thailand to represent her. All it means is that neither of you know anything about Thailand outside the sexpat bubble

arsenal
December 28th, 2018, 07:35
I'm really not convinced Frequent's the smartest DD. Did you read the thread about Russia? Moses (Rusian) slapped him about like a seal with a fish simply by posting verified data leaving Frequent with nothing to do except chuck insults. It's most amusing.

frequent
December 28th, 2018, 07:55
I'm really not convinced Frequent's the smartest DD. Did you read the thread about Russia? Moses (Rusian) slapped him about like a seal with a fish simply by posting verified data leaving Frequent with nothing to do except chuck insults. It's most amusing.

Smiles
December 28th, 2018, 12:02
Ok, Sglad! Smiles never tried to pass himself as Tarantino, you, our sexy 25 yr old Singapore student, expert of all things Thai are using an avatar of extremely well built young Asian.

It did not occur to me, ever, that Smiles is trying to pass as Tarantino.What pass? What Singapore student? What well built young Asian?
What are talking about? What? I'm in a tithy. I killed Bill.

Eddie
December 28th, 2018, 14:11
I'm not sure about you, Smiles, but it seems to me that Double Dutch is pulling his punches. Perhaps the season of goodwill has attenuated his thrust. For a really, really cracking template of "Let's all hate Frequent and get him banned" I can do no better than refer him to this wonderful rant by fountainall from almost two years ago: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18514

I fjnd these little catfights and calls for banning petty. Don't like or agree with a post just rebut it or ignore it. Personally I would do a bit of both. I just read the thread where Fountainhall demanded Frequent be banned and I can't believe the drama and childishness. I dont want to play with you so you must get out of my playground!!! The playground is mine and mine alone!!! Might be cute if you are a 10 year old girl but really silly and queenly for an 80 year old man to do that.

francois
December 28th, 2018, 16:19
What pass? What Singapore student? What well built young Asian?
What are talking about? What? I'm in a tithy. I killed Bill.

Not sure if you are serious or jesting? If serious, then check this out.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20559-I-met-a-Chinese-guy-who-looks-like-Sglad

Smiles
December 28th, 2018, 16:25
Not sure if you are serious or jesting? If serious, then check this out.
Both. How did I miss that? I'm usually able to sniff the air and automatically come up with the nearest set of Asian abs.

Moses
December 28th, 2018, 16:33
arsenal, could you please stop that?

While sometimes you are correct (from my point of view) by content, but not by form, case by case you are trying to involve frequent into fight. And I don't like to see that on the pages of SGT. Thank you.

It is moderation note. You don't need to reply.

arsenal
December 28th, 2018, 16:42
I'll reply if I choose to Moses and not if I don't. If it's moderator stuff then it's by pm. Anything else is public discussion. Forum etiquette. You don't need to reply either.

Smiles
December 28th, 2018, 22:02
Whoooo baby. This should be an interesting hullabaloo. Arsenal vs Moses.
Ten paces with rotten duriams :bo::D Frequent as referee??

christianpfc
January 1st, 2019, 15:43
Have you noticed everybody is gone, Christian is almost never here, A447 even less now. How's left?

I hope I'm wrong, I hope Scottish comes back, but he has long promised he won't, should he be disciplined, he prolly won't return.

I'm still here, and between trips read most of it, but rarely see a need to comment. You don't have to be around the forums for long to see the same subjects getting repeated ad nauseam. In my life, there are many things that are more interesting than the forums.

I too hope Scottish-Guy comes back.

Jacky
January 2nd, 2019, 13:50
I'm still here, and between trips read most of it, but rarely see a need to comment. You don't have to be around the forums for long to see the same subjects getting repeated ad nauseam. In my life, there are many things that are more interesting than the forums.

I too hope Scottish-Guy comes back.
Absolutely, why spend time on this forum if you have better things to do?

frequent
January 3rd, 2019, 02:30
Absolutely, why spend time on this forum if you have better things to do?Especially if you're a Moderator. Is this an admission that christian is not pulling his weight?

Patanawet
January 5th, 2019, 14:28
Sorry to get back to the original subject but for those who like Thai chubbies, try HUGS above BALCONY in Silom Soi 4.
You may well be the only farang in there but they will make you really welcome.
It is a drinking bar come Karaoke.

Eddie
January 5th, 2019, 16:43
Sorry to get back to the original subject but for those who like Thai chubbies, try HUGS above BALCONY in Silom Soi 4.
You may well be the only farang in there but they will make you really welcome.
It is a drinking bar come Karaoke.

Why da ya have to tell us that? I enjoy sitting at the Balcony after dinner and now I have to worry about the roof collapsing.:(

Jacky
January 6th, 2019, 09:13
Wow. 4 pages of replies to this thread already. There are indeed a lot of fat farangs here.

Patanawet
January 6th, 2019, 14:45
Why da ya have to tell us that? I enjoy sitting at the Balcony after dinner and now I have to worry about the roof collapsing.:(

Ha ha. Don't worry, half of them are usually outside in the soi having a smoke.