PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya (or anywhere in Thailand) for NYE?

DrewSpz
December 23rd, 2018, 14:12
Any thoughts on cool stuff to do in Pattaya or beyond for NYE?

Other than the most popular internet results of Chang mai lanterns, Bangkok parties, island parties, etc? Any interesting thoughts?

cdnmatt
December 23rd, 2018, 14:15
I'd get drunk, and have a fivesome with four cute Thai guys personally.

Maybe buy one of those inflatable child swimming pools, fill it up with banana cream filling, and have a great NYE with four cute naked Asian guys. Don't know about you, but sounds like a good way to bring in the new year to me. :)

frequent
December 23rd, 2018, 14:41
I'd get drunk, and have a fivesome with four cute Thai guys personally.

Maybe buy one of those inflatable child swimming pools, fill it up with banana cream filling, and have a great NYE with four cute naked Asian guys. Don't know about you, but sounds like a good way to bring in the new year to me. :)
An inflatable child eh Matt?

Eddie
December 23rd, 2018, 15:23
Any thoughts on cool stuff to do in Pattaya or beyond for NYE?

Other than the most popular internet results of Chang mai lanterns, Bangkok parties, island parties, etc? Any interesting thoughts?

You have several interesting ideas already. Are you looking for a big party or a quiet celebration with a special someone?

DrewSpz
December 23rd, 2018, 16:22
Personally quiet and special but the BF would rather party so I’m open to all. :-)

Anyway if anyone has anything they know of

cdnmatt
December 24th, 2018, 02:32
Find a morlam place. This was like 10 years ago, so no idea now, but one very popular morlam bar / club was Dom Dtan I think it was called. It was very popular, always packed, and the Thai guys loved it.

Then maybe finish up with that inflatable swimming pool, a few cute naked Asian guys, and even just some oil to slip and slide around in. Maybe add a few cans of shaving cream or some foam for a little added fun. I still think the banana cream filling idea would be quite fun. I think I'll have to do that one once I get to Vientiane. I'm back to being a bachelor again, so fuck it, I'm taking advantage of this.

frequent
December 24th, 2018, 03:32
Find a morlam place. This was like 10 years ago, so no idea now, but one very popular morlam bar / club was Dom Dtan I think it was called. It was very popular, always packed, and the Thai guys loved it.

Then maybe finish up with that inflatable swimming pool, a few cute naked Asian guys, and even just some oil to slip and slide around in. Maybe add a few cans of shaving cream or some foam for a little added fun. I still think the banana cream filling idea would be quite fun. I think I'll have to do that one once I get to Vientiane. I'm back to being a bachelor again, so fuck it, I'm taking advantage of this. Given that you're blind Matt, how will you be certain that you're playing with a group of randy 22yo guys rather than a group of raddled 52yo guys?

cdnmatt
December 24th, 2018, 03:37
Given that you're blind Matt, how will you be certain that you're playing with a group of randy 22yo guys rather than a group of raddled 52yo guys?

Well, I haven't lost my sense of hearing or touch. A 20 year old's voice sounds a whole lot different than a 52 year old.

Plus a 52 year old will generally have a belly and an old, sagging ass, whereas a 20 year old will have a nice smooth belly, and a cute tight bum. :)

frequent
December 24th, 2018, 05:08
Well, I haven't lost my sense of hearing or touch. A 20 year old's voice sounds a whole lot different than a 52 year old.

Plus a 52 year old will generally have a belly and an old, sagging ass, whereas a 20 year old will have a nice smooth belly, and a cute tight bum. :)The Internet (your Anglophone ghetto, Matt) doesn't support such assertions. Any gym will reveal 52yo men with the bodies of 22yo men. I'd think it's analagous to blind tasting of wines - most people get them wrong

cdnmatt
December 24th, 2018, 05:52
Don't worry your pretty little head frequent. When I'm playing around in banana cream filling with a few cute guys, and one of them ends up sitting on my face, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell the difference between a 20 year old and 52 year old ass.

frequent
December 24th, 2018, 06:01
Don't worry your pretty little head frequent. When I'm playing around in banana cream filling with a few cute guys, and one of them ends up sitting on my face, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell the difference between a 20 year old and 52 year old ass.As you have previously supplied SGT with photographs of yourself undertaking various activities I expect no less than detailed photos of these activities and all participants once they occur (my guess is never - all hat, no cattle sums you up) to back up your assertions