PDA

View Full Version : Unimpressive behaviour

gerefan2
December 22nd, 2018, 16:15
If you are the ****hman (from a large island just west of England)you need to improve your behaviour in Sunee Plaza.

The other night you didn’t create a good impression by asking the busy barman for change of 100 baht and replying, when he said one minute, ....”I want it NOW.” . I want it NOW. It didn’t help repeatedly telling him “I am an ****hman”. “I am an ****hman”.

Last nights behaviour was no better. If you accidentally knock a pool ball onto the floor the tradition in the bar is to pay a “fine” of 10 baht.

There was no need to take a pool ball and threaten the co-owner with the ball in your fist. It was hardly surprising after wrestling with him at the bar that you found yourself being physically restrained,on the floor, before you did anyone an injury.

On being ejected did you really feel it necessary to barge into the small bar opposite and cause one customer there to take his bottle out of its condom and threaten you with it?

You were lucky to only end up with that spilt lip after the scuffle on the floor and in the Soi when you refused to go.

I do hope that when you eventually departed, in the direction of Eden bar, you did not cause further trouble.

If you cannot handle your drink, or whatever else you were on, I suggest you go elsewhere.

frequent
December 22nd, 2018, 16:30
If you are the ****hman (from a large island just west of England)you need to improve your behaviour in Sunee Plaza.

The other night you didn’t create a good impression by asking the busy barman for change of 100 baht and replying, when he said one minute, ....”I want it NOW.” . I want it NOW. It didn’t help repeatedly telling him “I am an ****hman”. “I am an ****hman”.

Last nights behaviour was no better. If you accidentally knock a pool ball onto the floor the tradition in the bar is to pay a “fine” of 10 baht.

There was no need to take a pool ball and threaten the co-owner with the ball in your fist. It was hardly surprising after wrestling with him at the bar that you found yourself being physically restrained,on the floor, before you did anyone an injury.

On being ejected did you really feel it necessary to barge into the small bar opposite and cause one customer there to take his bottle out of its condom and threaten you with it?

You were lucky to only end up with that spilt lip after the scuffle on the floor and in the Soi when you refused to go.

I do hope that when you eventually departed, in the direction of Eden bar, you did not cause further trouble.

If you cannot handle your drink, or whatever else you were on, I suggest you go elsewhere.A typical Pattaya member of the Forum gerefan2?

lonelywombat
December 22nd, 2018, 17:51
Is he or was he, part of the former christian brothers or retired catholic priests ,that are present in Sunee?

arsenal
December 22nd, 2018, 18:02
An extremely untypical member of the Sunee set. Considering the combination of drink, sex, and other consumerables (sic) there has always been a remarkable and most welcome lack of that sort of thing within the plaza. In over 12 years of visiting I have only ever witnessed one incident and that involved a drunk Scotsman and Thomas (blameless) from the Corner Bar.

lonelywombat
December 22nd, 2018, 18:05
WTF is that all about

sglad
December 22nd, 2018, 20:51

Unimpressive is putting it mildly. This kind of boorish, uncouth behaviour can quickly escalate into something nasty and innocent people could get hurt. I hope you gave him a big slap with your handbag.

https://tenor.com/view/sims-slap-bag-fucking-rude-gif-5091921

PS Moses, how do I insert a gif file in my post? I couldn't do it using the insert image feature here.

cdnmatt
December 22nd, 2018, 22:26
Reminds me of one asshole I seen in Sunnee once. He was pushing everyone around, called boys over one by one, had them sit on his lap while he lifted their feet off the ground by putting his feet behind their ankles. 20 seconds later, he'd get bored of that boy, push him away, and call another boy down. For some unknown reason, the boys continued to oblige, I guess not to piss off the mamasan.

At the end of this whole charade, he was about to choose a boy, and began yelling at the mamasan something like, "it's up to me, and I get whatever I want. if I want sex, I get sex! if I want a massage, I get a massge! up to me, you got that?!?!".

What an asshole.

Eddie
December 23rd, 2018, 15:18

You were lucky to only end up with that spilt lip after the scuffle on the floor..

Who restrained and gave this animal the split lip?

Nirish guy
December 23rd, 2018, 16:24
Just for the avoidance of any doubt I’d just like to state that I am currently relaxing in Gran Canaria and so no where near Sunnee plaza so I’m in the clear and the above bad behaviour can’t be pinned on me - plus is NORTHERN Irish men would never be so uncouth in the forest place of course to begin with ! :-)

gerefan2
December 23rd, 2018, 18:41
Who restrained and gave this animal the split lip?

It took 4 or 5 boys to pull him off the co-owner at the bar and to pin him down and throw him out. In the process he got the split lip.
He is extremely fortunate that was all he got.
I bought them a beer.