PDA

View Full Version : Is the gaythailand.com site / board down ??

Nirish guy
December 11th, 2018, 16:06
When trying to log on to the gaythailand.com site / board I'm getting a "driver error" showing and I can't load the site, is it down for admin work or something perhaps does anyone know ??

Wolzek
December 11th, 2018, 16:59
Same for me. Can't access the forum. The pattaya-addicts.com forum is also down. Don't know if there's a connection.

Moses
December 11th, 2018, 23:31
at the morning I saw warning at GT - something like "works on server at next 24 hours"

Smiles
December 12th, 2018, 09:05
Yes, something amiss. "Working on server for 24 hours" sound about right.
This is what the whole site looks like today ... just a big mish mash. Someone's fat ass is working well though. :))

frequent
December 12th, 2018, 09:27
I’ve never understood why people bother with other sites. Someone sent me a link once and it turned out to be a bunch of bedwetters moaning about SGT

dinagam
December 12th, 2018, 09:34
It could well be the work of Paborn, always displeased about something.

catawampuscat
December 12th, 2018, 12:54
It’s back and updated..

Nirish guy
December 12th, 2018, 15:31
Nope - just like a whores knickers it appears to be up and down on a rolling basis so far this morning,,,,,the site it up but the board still seems to be down for now just. No doubt will all resolve itself soon.

werner
December 12th, 2018, 16:07
The forum part of the website still appears NOT to be working as of 6;00 pm Hong Kong time.

I like the GayThailand site because it seems to have LESS bitching and bickering than the Sawatdee Network site.

Perhaps Sawatdee Network site should have a special section for personal bitching and bickering. Thus, members with personal quarrels and fights could express themselves there.

Unfortunately, many of the interesting discussions on Sawatdee Network become sabotaged by these quarrels.

Smiles
December 12th, 2018, 18:09
Unfortunately, many of the interesting discussions on Sawatdee Network become sabotaged by these quarrels.For Pete's sake, you're a big boy (I assume). Just skip through The Unwanted and read only that which has kept on topic. How hard is that?

cdnmatt
December 12th, 2018, 21:45
For Pete's sake, you're a big boy (I assume). Just skip through The Unwanted and read only that which has kept on topic. How hard is that?

Then lead by example, and stay the fuck out of my threads, you grump.

francois
December 12th, 2018, 22:37
I like the GayThailand site because it seems to have LESS bitching and bickering than the Sawatdee Network site.

Perhaps Sawatdee Network site should have a special section for personal bitching and bickering. Thus, members with personal quarrels and fights could express themselves there.

Unfortunately, many of the interesting discussions on Sawatdee Network become sabotaged by these quarrels.

Agree with you, werner, and it is always the same members who engage in the bickering and bitching.

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 02:23
Then lead by example, and stay the fuck out of my threads, you grump."my threads" - delusions of adequacy again, Matt?

aot871
December 13th, 2018, 03:53
Agree with you, werner, and it is always the same members who engage in the bickering and bitching.

It might be a good idea if those members who are always engaging in this bitching were sent to the sin bin and banned from posting for a certain period

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 03:58
It might be a good idea if those members who are always engaging in this bitching were sent to the sin bin and banned from posting for a certain periodAlternatively they could confine their activity to Bedwetters Central, which is what Gaythailand seems to be

Smiles
December 13th, 2018, 06:32
Then lead by example, and stay the fuck out of my threads, you grump.Ha Ha ... good luck on that one.:D

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 07:21
By "they" I meant the complainers - francois, werner, aot871

arsenal
December 13th, 2018, 11:22
We are a board of many flavours. Bitter from ol' Freaky. Spicy from a447. Sweet from Matt. Salty from Smiles. Sour from The Wombat. Savoury from Francois.

Mix the ingredients together and hey 'pesto'. SGT.

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 11:27
We are a board of many flavours. Bitter from ol' Freaky. Spicy from a447. Sweet from Matt. Salty from Smiles. Sour from The Wombat. Savoury from Francois.

Mix the ingredients together and hey 'pesto' SGT.You appear to have forgotten your own wormwood and gall (https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/wormwood+and+gall)

arsenal
December 13th, 2018, 11:32
Oh dear. Have a break from posting. Some tea and biscuits perhaps. Or a mug of Ovaltine.

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 11:51
Oh dear. Have a break from posting. Some tea and biscuits perhaps. Or a mug of Ovaltine.
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20424-Frequently-absent

arsenal
December 13th, 2018, 15:19
How's retirement going Frequent? Keeping busy?

bkkguy
December 13th, 2018, 18:17
Or a mug of Ovaltine.

WHORE^H^H^H^H^H HORLICKS anyone?

bkkguy

Smiles
December 13th, 2018, 18:20
Salty? What does that mean?. I was assuming my adjective would be aristocratic.
And sweet sweet Matt ... it is to fucking guffaw.
Arsenal you obviously have no grasp of even the most shallow sense of psychology.

Keep going like this and you'll start calling Paborn tragically anal ... and thinking "that's OK".

arsenal
December 13th, 2018, 18:30
Unnecessary rudeness Smiles. Give yourself 1000000 infraction points.

Actually your post proves my point. Salty can used an adjective to describe someone who uses ripe language. And of course Matt (the character who posts here) is sweet, believing his plans will come to fruition by power of hope.

bkkguy
December 13th, 2018, 19:00
Salty can used an adjective to describe someone who uses ripe language.

obviously I spend too much time on more dignified cryptic crosswords where salty, old salt and tar usually just refer generically to sailors

bkkguy

arsenal
December 13th, 2018, 19:36
I'm pretty sure Smiles has taken the Pattaya to Hua Hin fery. That's good enough for me.

However.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/salty

frequent
December 14th, 2018, 03:10
obviously I spend too much time on more dignified cryptic crosswords where salty, old salt and tar usually just refer generically to sailorsAs this site reports, "the basic taste of semen is slightly salty" - http://www.increasespermvolume.com/how-to-make-semen-taste-better/

Nirish guy
December 14th, 2018, 14:09
NO"as this site reports" ....says he like he's never swallowed a load before ! lol :)

Because we're all such perfectly well behaved gays respectable here - NOT ! :-)

You're fooling no one freaky :-) NOT that you need to of course as this is a non judgemental board ( HA ! ) - we don't care if you spit or swallow, you'll always be loved her by us anyway ( certain members excepted obviously there of course no doubt :)

Smiles
December 14th, 2018, 14:46
The Gaythailand site seems to up and going again.
Paborn seems to have started a campaign against the use of the word "rimming".

Nirish guy
December 14th, 2018, 14:48
I'm sure he'll lick them all into shape in no time ! :)

francois
December 14th, 2018, 15:32
The Gaythailand site seems to up and going again.
Paborn seems to have started a campaign against the use of the word "rimming".

What's rimming ? :mocking_mini:

Moses
December 14th, 2018, 15:55
A type of food :mocking_mini:

francois
December 14th, 2018, 23:09
Very cheeky response, Moses. 555