PDA

View Full Version : Would you?

frequent
December 3rd, 2018, 10:57
One of the most common questions shared around my group of intimates via iMessage is "Would you?" (accompanied by a photograph). It's short, of course, for "Would you fuck him?" There hasn't been such a unanimous vote for anyone since the pre-tattoo Justin Bieber than today's announcement that Troye Sivan will be visiting Bangkok - http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/12/03/my-my-my-troye-sivan-to-bring-his-tour-to-bangkok/

scottish-guy
December 3rd, 2018, 14:25
A "pre-tattoo Justin Bieber" was 15 at the most. A quick Google (I'd never heard of him) reveals that Troye Sivan looks about 14 (although I see he's 23)

I'll just leave that there.

frequent
December 4th, 2018, 07:45
A "pre-tattoo Justin Bieber" was 15 at the most. A quick Google (I'd never heard of him) reveals that Troye Sivan looks about 14 (although I see he's 23)

I'll just leave that there.I’m of the view that Troye’s legs would look fabulous draped over my shoulders

frequent
December 4th, 2018, 10:02
I might be able to afford a couple of extra sessions with a guy next year. US Social Security has just advised I'm to get a whole 2.8% more from January (a bit late telling me, the information has been out there for months). Woo hoo

neddy3
December 4th, 2018, 12:33
I’m of the view that Troye’s legs would look fabulous draped over my shoulders

I'm sure that his legs would look great draped over anyone's shoulders.

Whether the owner of the shoulders would look as great is another question.

frequent
December 4th, 2018, 12:55
I'm sure that his legs would look great draped over anyone's shoulders.Take a number and form an orderly queue

bkkguy
December 4th, 2018, 19:05
I’m of the view that Troye’s legs would look fabulous draped over my shoulders

you know the old saying - nice shame, legs about the face

bkkguy