PDA

View Full Version : Copenhagen

Marsilius
November 30th, 2018, 22:49
I am visiting Denmark in a couple of months time (to see the Royal Danish Ballet, since you ask). The country has the reputation of a squeaky-clean type of place, but, being something of a philanthropist as well as a balletomane, I wonder if there are any bars where I might meet a young man in need of some financial assistance? He doesn't need to be Nordic - indeed, the usual Balkan types found in many bars throughout western Europe will be equally welcome to apply for a grant and take an entrance exam.

Blacktouch
December 1st, 2018, 03:36
I am visiting Denmark in a couple of months time (to see the Royal Danish Ballet, since you ask). The country has the reputation of a squeaky-clean type of place, but, being something of a philanthropist as well as a balletomane, I wonder if there are any bars where I might meet a young man in need of some financial assistance? He doesn't need to be Nordic - indeed, the usual Balkan types found in many bars throughout western Europe will be equally welcome to apply for a grant and take an entrance exam.

You mean you're asking if anybody know of any Rent Bars in Copenhagen?

Nirish guy
December 1st, 2018, 04:21
He is - but awwww he worded his query SO beautifully .... and the entrance exam line actually made me chuckle in a school boy humour kind of way :-)

frequent
December 1st, 2018, 05:49
Perhaps there's one called Danny Kaye (he of the "Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen" fame)?