PDA

View Full Version : cdnmatt

arsenal
November 30th, 2018, 14:38
Over the last year or two one thing has become increasingly obvious about cdnmatt.

That is, that he is basically a conduit through which many members channel their current moods. So if they're feeling grumpy they come and start chucking seriously unpleasant shit at him. If they're feeling clever and superior then it's time to try and land that elusive 'killer punch'. If it's conversational then Matt will respond in kind. If you just want to take the loss then that's available too.

The present team of mattattackers includes (but is not limited to) frequent, Nirish, DoubleDutch, Smiles and a447 with a few others having a rest from the non stop affray.

I think you all owe Matt a debt of thanks for providing you with an outlet to let off steam.

I raise a glass of wine to you Matt.

a447
November 30th, 2018, 16:38
I'm not attacking matt. I'm simply asking for an explanation.

cdnmatt
November 30th, 2018, 16:55
Thank you arsenal, I guess, I don't really know what the fuck this thread was about.

I'm not attacking matt. I'm simply asking for an explanation.

Is your memory that bad? You were absolutely relentless on attacking me after I went blind, you fucking prick. I'll never forgive you for that.

Go [Deleted text].

The above text was deleted as it violated rule 4.7.

Jellybean

Nirish guy
November 30th, 2018, 16:58
You've obviously missed the posts where I've thanked Matt several times for the entertainment his posts provide.

Just assuming for the second that you analyse was correct ( which I doubt) we assume then of course that you'll be offering SG your very own thanks for similar reasons based on your seemingly never ending constant attempted bating of him, which thankfully he now mainly ignores. along with your own seemingly insistent habit of bringing up scat stuff - even when no one else does - which is just getting strange and a bit weird more than anything else now....

Aside from that I would concur with Smiles assessment -

Moderator - crap
Troll - so boring now and just why !
Poster about life in Thailand and travel and eating out etc etc - great - you should stick to what it seems you are good it seems at as that's much more enjoyable to read and makes for a much more enjoyable board all round IMHO.

cdnmatt
November 30th, 2018, 17:04
@a447 -- Forgot, at least fancois was man enough to apologize to me both, publically and privately. You haven't though, and I don't expect it from you, because you're a tiny little man.

arsenal
November 30th, 2018, 17:23
Nirish.
We tend to just ignore each other these days and that's probably best, especially for you. I made no attack on you, merely named you as one of Matt s groupies. Which you are. I shall continue to post how I choose thank you.

Nirish guy
November 30th, 2018, 17:41
Yes I’ve done my level best to ignore you for s long time now and I’m more than happy to keep that up where possible.

You actually used the term “mattattackers” and named me ( and others) and I disagree with you re that. You then went on to give your view on our postings and why we post and and how we should post or thanks etc - all of which is of course just your opinion on our posts - which is fine.

In my opinion what Matt posts to the board are nothing more than amusement and entertainment for himself and the rest of us ( hence why he has continued posting for so long) and my contributions to him are simply intended and I believe understood by him to be taken in the same vein.

And yes of course plesse continue posting as you choose, that is never in any doubt. I was simply giving my view on your posting traits, just as you did on all of ours above and that was no more an “attack” on you than you on me.

No need to be so sensitive perhaps. I actually genuinely meant what I said re your enjoyable posts being more fun to read than the rest.

DoubleDutch
November 30th, 2018, 22:11
Nirish.
We tend to just ignore each other these days and that's probably best, especially for you. I made no attack on you, merely named you as one of Matt s groupies. Which you are. I shall continue to post how I choose thank you.

But why?

What's bugging you? You are fun, going by your trip reports. And then you return to UK, and become a nasty, unpleasant character. With weird scat fetish. What's going on, I'm genuinely curious.

It's like you are 2 people, one making unimaginative scat "jokes", and another person, totally fun.

How can this be? Is it "hard drugs", over the counter stuff here in Thailand? Then why not move here, and be fun all the time, every day!

(Feel free not to elaborate on topic of scat fetish)

a447
November 30th, 2018, 22:13
Is your memory that bad? You were absolutely relentless on attacking me after I went blind, you fucking prick. I'll never forgive you for that.

Go [Deleted text].

In actual fact, I wasn't asking for an explanation of anything regarding your "life" in the When Barry Met Leo thread.

I was merely asking for evidence to show where I allegedly requested your medical records.

But you knew that already, and have not produced the evidence, so let's leave it at that.

arsenal
November 30th, 2018, 23:54
DD wrote.

"What's bugging you? You are fun, going by your trip reports. And then you return to UK, and become a nasty, unpleasant character. With weird scat fetish. What's going on, I'm genuinely curious.

It's like you are 2 people, one making unimaginative scat "jokes", and another person, totally fun.

How can this be? Is it "hard drugs", over the counter stuff here in Thailand? Then why not move here, and be fun all the time, every day!

(Feel free not to elaborate on topic of scat fetish)"
:clapping:

Smiles
December 5th, 2018, 08:45
I partly agree with the generality of Arsenal's original post ... i.e. that Cndmatt is piled-on on a regular basis.
In most cases some ~ including myself ~ would call it message board bullying.

But the real soup is in the "partly", and I think I'll keep up my own way with this little prick thank you very much.
He's a whiner and a crier per excellence who continually calls his ex-boyfriends "fucking idiots", has been on the run from the Thai Immigration police for years, and bases all his posts on a hand-ringing woe-is-me hyperbole which would make Donald Trump roll his eyes or Charlie Chaplin inducing tears at the drop of his hat.

frequent
December 5th, 2018, 09:23
I partly agree with the generality of Arsenal's original post ... i.e. that Cndmatt is piled-on on a regular basis.
In most cases some ~ including myself ~ would call it message board bullying.

But the real soup is in the "partly", and I think I'll keep up my own way with this little prick thank you very much.
He's a whiner and a crier per excellence who continually calls his ex-boyfriends "fucking idiots", has been on the run from the Thai Immigration police for years, and bases all his posts on a hand-ringing woe-is-me hyperbole which would make Donald Trump roll his eyes or Charlie Chaplin inducing tears at the drop of his hat.Don't forget his two mind-boggling, self-serving and hypocritical assertions in the last two days, namely:

Unlike most of us he has paid no income tax in the past ten years because the Thai government would not change their Immigration laws to suit his convenience. This despite the fact that he could have bought a Thailand Elite visa any time in those past ten years which would have regularised his Immigration status
It's OK to expect the inhabitants of another country to converse with him in a foreign language (Lao people speaking Thai), but it's not OK for us English speakers to expect the inhabitants of Thailand to converse with us in English - a language increasing numbers use

It's a funny old world

arsenal
December 5th, 2018, 12:24
Smiles. It wasn't Charlie Chaplin who did that. It was Stan Laurel.

Smiles
December 5th, 2018, 14:10
Smiles. It wasn't Charlie Chaplin who did that. It was Stan Laurel.Obviously you have never watched 'The Gold Rush'

arsenal
December 5th, 2018, 14:35
Fair enough. That might be a bit opaque as a cultural reference for Matt.

francois
December 6th, 2018, 16:06
Fair enough. That might be a bit opaque as a cultural reference for Matt.

The Gold Rush was a movie that took place in the Yukon Territory in Canada, north of Vancouver/British Columbia.

cdnmatt
December 6th, 2018, 16:16
Oh, I didn't know about the movie, but I know about the actual gold rush because my grantfather was apart of it, and was up there panning for gold.

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2018, 06:52
@Smiles - Then lead by example, and stay the fuck out of my threads, you grump

So, on that point - so, is that IT then - your Asia plans are finished for the foreseeable future ? No travelling on out and getting on with your life, aside from whatever your ex ( or whatever he currently is) is doing then - what about the whole you cracking on getting the likes of Kong in as a dare I say carer etc - all just wiped out now and you've decided to relocate back to Canada now for the foreseeable .......how sad if that's the case as you've said you's much prefer to live in Asia. :(

cdnmatt
December 13th, 2018, 07:10
Oh no, I'm still going back to Asia. It's just my main (and currently only) business partner is pissed off at me, and making me wait before he sends the remaining $20k. He's waiting for me to have my new software platform more completed now, which wasn't the original deal, buy I delayed on him, so fair enough.

Besdies, Kong would be very disappointed if I didn't eventually show up. He's quite looking forward to living with me, and being good friends.

Plus, I'm probably more sexually frustrated than I've ever been in my life. I guess that's what happens after 8 years of living in Thailand, and just having sex on tap whenever you want, and many times when you don't even want it. Never bothered even looking for sex in Canada, and don't think I will, and just wait until I get back to Asia.

No idea what the fuck Leo is doing. He's up to something I'm sure, and I highly doubt he's in his village building his bungalow right now. He won't tell me though. I told him to just stay away from me, and never see me again. He seems to change into a new person every week, so I'm honestly afraid of him to the point I'm buying a hunting knife when I get to Vientiane. He promised me he would leave me alone, but not sure how true that will be when Kong begins telling him how good his life is now that he lives with me.

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2018, 07:21
Well that all sounds great - well except for the hunting knife part of course which has disaster written all over it, but I'm guessing (hoping) you were actually joking there.......RIGHT ?? ! :)

cdnmatt
December 13th, 2018, 07:28
No, not joking about the hunting knife. I'm buying a little bio-metric safe when I get there for my passport and other important documents, and the knife will go in there.

I'm honestly afraid of him, same as I was afraid of Kim when I broke up with him. The main difference being, Kim was just naturally really fucken stupid, whereas Leo is highly intelligent. He's crazy, but he's very intelligent, so not a good combination. He promised me he will leave me alone and never disturb me, so as long as he does that, we're all good.

That, and Kim couldn't find me even if he wanted to, and I made sure of that. However, Leo is going to be able to find me if he wants to, because I will be living with Kong, he provided me the contact for the 1 year business VISA, etc.

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 09:18
No, not joking about the hunting knife. I'm buying a little bio-metric safe when I get there for my passport and other important documents, and the knife will go in there.

I'm honestly afraid of him, same as I was afraid of Kim when I broke up with him. The main difference being, Kim was just naturally really fucken stupid, whereas Leo is highly intelligent. He's crazy, but he's very intelligent, so not a good combination. He promised me he will leave me alone and never disturb me, so as long as he does that, we're all good.

That, and Kim couldn't find me even if he wanted to, and I made sure of that. However, Leo is going to be able to find me if he wants to, because I will be living with Kong, he provided me the contact for the 1 year business VISA, etc.
The number of sub-plots this opens up could be large. And that’s without the Mafia hit man who’ll be after Matt once the double-crossing business partner gets around to it. I’m trying to picture Leo’s approach. Knowing Matt to be blind he’ll probably creep up on him and then before he knows what’s happening Matt will have found the pouch (by feel of course - he’s blind), taken out the knife, located Leo (sonar is it?) and then, well .... crowdsource the ending, please members. Does it involve Barry? Will Matt end up in a Lao gaol on manslaughter charges or worse?

Nirish guy
December 13th, 2018, 14:39
Ah yes sub plots abound ! But just in case you ARE serious Matt just to be clear that is NOT a good idea for reasons almost too numerous to mention. Him taking the knife off you and stabbing YOU with it being one, or someone else getting stabbed with it and you being held as the guilty party - even if you weren't.

Not to mention the fact that it's just not very practical AND of course if you are going to keep a weapon in the house you have to be prepared and capable of using it and from reading your posts I highly doubt t that that's the case with you.

And anyway, you've always said that your "husband" was a lovely soft hearted gently guy who had lived as a monk all this life so I cant really see him turning into some mafia type and coming to do you over.......mind you it is SE Asia I guess so anything is possible.

cdnmatt
December 13th, 2018, 15:31
Did you forget the part about the bio-metric safe? Only my thumbprint will have access to the knife, and yes, I'm getting one.

Leo has promised me he will leave me alone, and I'm 99.5% sure that will be the case. He's not going to do anything to harm me after everything I did for him. However, he also seems to be quite crazy, and seems to be a different person every week, so better safe than sorry. The part that makes me most afriad of him is he's also highly intelligent.

Thankfully Leo continously told me this is all his fault, so I hope that holds true. I suspect later on though, he will be like my first husband, and blame me for his shitty life. After myself and my first husband broke up, he got all pissed off at me, and blamed me for ruining his life. Apparently, he didn't have any friends because of me, all the while he's the one who decided to sit around and play video games all day. If he wanted friends, he should have went and made some. I was busy working, and providing us with a quality, comfortable, and financially worry free life. I worry that Leo will turn on me later in that manner.

Plus Leo took a knife to himself once already, and slit his wrists 7 or 8 times he told me, so it's not much of a stretch of the imagination to think he'd take a knife to me. Love and jealousy can be pretty powerful emotions, especially when you feel like you've been wronged.

frequent
December 13th, 2018, 15:58
... I'm 99.5% sure that will be the case ... I’m fairly confident you were 99.5% certain you would safely cross the border into Laos at Nong Kai and we know how that turned out

Smiles
December 15th, 2018, 08:00
" ... After myself and my first husband broke up, he got all pissed off at me, and blamed me for ruining his life ... "Sounds like a reasonable presumption to me.

cdnmatt
December 15th, 2018, 21:26
Sounds like a reasonable presumption to me.

How so? He's the one who invited me to come live with him in Toronto. After about 6 months there, I made the suggestion of moving out west. Took all of about 5 seconds for him to agree to get out of that shithole of an apartment.

Once we landed in Canmore, and found our brand new two storey beautiful condo, he had a permanent smile on his face for about 6 months. Then he started getting bored, but that was harly my problem. I was stressed out to the max, and busy running my business, to provide the quality life we had become accustomed to. If he wanted friends, he should have went out and made some, not my problem. I was just sitting in the office upstairs all day behind the computer.

Same as I'm sure you assumed I ruined Leo's life, right? Ask him yourself as you have his WhatsApp, and I bet he blames himself. I'm sorry I got banged up at the border, and there were several times I told him we should just call it quits, mainly because I wanted him to get on with his life instead of wait for me. He kept telling me no, and he would wait for me until February once I have a new passport. I got the passport early, but he quite obviously wasn't willing to wait that long.

frequent
December 16th, 2018, 02:52
Once we landed in Canmore, and found our brand new two storey beautiful condo, he had a permanent smile on his face for about 6 months. Then he started getting bored, but that was harly my problem. I was stressed out to the max, and busy running my business, to provide the quality life we had become accustomed to. If he wanted friends, he should have went out and made some, not my problem.Yes, why didn’t he do a Leo and find his own Barry? After all my recollection is you’ve admitted you’re not much good at the sex side of things

cdnmatt
December 16th, 2018, 02:57
Actually, back then with my first farang husband, it was the other way around. Back when I was 23, I would have had sex with him 8 times a day if he was up for it.

frequent
December 16th, 2018, 03:26
Actually, back then with my first farang husband, it was the other way around. Back when I was 23, I would have had sex with him 8 times a day if he was up for it.We’re talking “quality” not “quantity”. A lousy fuck is still a lousy fuck even if the sex is on the hour, every hour