PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Moses

kjun12
November 28th, 2018, 11:30
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Moses for the operation of this board. Since he rescued it from the previous owner, it has been much more fun to be around here. So: Thanks Moses!

scottish-guy
November 28th, 2018, 11:36
I've no comment to make about Moses other than to acknowledge he pays the bills and deserves credit for that.

However, the "previous owner" was exemplary and had it not been for him the board would not have existed for Moses to take over..

So: Thanks Surfcrest!

arsenal
November 28th, 2018, 13:08
Your behaviour under the previous owner does not compare to your behaviour under this one so perhaps look at yourself.

Moses
November 28th, 2018, 13:47
Since he rescued it from the previous owner

It isn't "rescue". We worked together with Surfcrest for more than 1 year, after that Surfcrest transferred to me rights of administration of domain name and ownership of forum. Surfcrest is still here, he still is forum's administrator, but now he is more busy with his private life.

I think what it isn't fair to name transition of the ownership as a "rescue".

Manforallseasons
November 28th, 2018, 13:54
Now that Moses has reliezed he needs to be active in the day to day moderation of the board and cannot just leave it solely to jellybean the board will most likely continue for awhile.

arsenal
November 28th, 2018, 14:38
My 'like' to Kjun is for his thanks to Moses. Surfcrest will forever be Citizen Number One here as far as I'm concerned.

Manforallseasons
November 28th, 2018, 14:57

arsenal
November 28th, 2018, 15:47
If you say so MFAS.

arsenal
November 28th, 2018, 16:20
MFAS prepares to ride through Jomtien and deal with any one who dares to say "heeeeeelllllooooo'.

scottish-guy
November 28th, 2018, 21:14
Does he ever STFU?

Someone beginning with A

arsenal
November 28th, 2018, 21:21
Says the one who posted 12 times (estimated) on a thread about a bar he'll never visit such is his desperate neediness.

scottish-guy
November 29th, 2018, 04:32
Oh Christ - she’s still going - talk about a fucking kitchen-sink drama

arsenal
November 29th, 2018, 11:17
:dirol_mini:

frequent
November 29th, 2018, 11:24
Oh Christ - she’s still going - talk about a fucking kitchen-sink dramaRDS

arsenal
November 29th, 2018, 11:42
Et tu.

frequent
November 29th, 2018, 13:11
Et tu.Big Julius was mentor to young Brutus hence Shakespeare's "Et tu Brute" ("Oh you brute" as I recall the authors of 1066 and all that or similar translated it). Entirely inapposite of you to use it of me, but I assume your "education" at Millfield can be blamed for that. You should have spent less time brown-nosing members of the cadet corps

arsenal
November 29th, 2018, 14:35
Research. Remember that thing one does at university. At least we did at mine. Yours?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute%3F

Read it all, especially the interpretation section. OK sweetie.

kjun12
November 29th, 2018, 16:59
I apologize for thanking Moses and will never thank him or any of you again again.

Manforallseasons
November 29th, 2018, 18:21
I apologize for thanking Moses and will never thank him or any of you again again.

Apology accepted again and again.

Surfcrest
December 1st, 2018, 08:38
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Moses for the operation of this board. Since he rescued it from the previous owner, it has been much more fun to be around here. So: Thanks Moses!

Just a reminder KJUN12, that you were banned for being a Hydra. In fact, of all the members that were banned for having multiple accounts...you had the most. I might also remind you that you should continue to be banned, for hydra activity seeing as how your other account Marti is still active.

Surfcrest

Smiles
December 1st, 2018, 09:45
Thank you Surfcrest

" ... seeing as how your other account Marti is still active ... "
Well well well, Marti is Kjun12 eh?
You know, I never put them together,(never gave it a thought actually) but certainly they are both vicious little bitches ~ emphasis on the "little" ~ and use the same posting 'style'.
Makes a lot of sense, in retrospect.

Surfcrest
December 1st, 2018, 10:03
Memories

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?17239-Returning-Members&highlight=marti+KJUN12

Surfcrest

Smiles
December 1st, 2018, 10:24
Not only 'memories' but forgotten ones as well.:D
You post in 2015 put the two together, then I chimed in ... twice!

Early-onset 'something-or-other' I'm sure. Errr, where am I . . . ?

Nirish guy
December 1st, 2018, 16:43
And there I thought we had NASA grade software to stop such things as multiple ID posters ..... apparently not it seems ? Which opens up plenty of questions re several other “new” members posts of late too of course ( not that anyone ever suspected otherwise ....)