PDA

View Full Version : Away from Pattaya

aot871
November 26th, 2018, 06:46
If you want to get away from pattaya for a few days with your latest boy of the moment can any one tell me a good place to go . It needs to be about 1 hours car ride at the most with a decent beach and clean water so we can swim, decent hotels /guest house and good places to eat

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2018, 07:12
http://visitbanchang.com/ban-chang/

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2018, 14:01
Great info MFAS - and new to me at least.

I’m sure that a certain party (if he hasn’t been already) will be hot-tailing it to the Lord Nelson Hotel and Victory Bar before long. Possibly in a chariot and dressed as Boadicea

aot871
November 26th, 2018, 14:58
Looked at the hotel webb site . it seems good , right by the sea , about 5350 for 3 nights with breakfast,,, but on reading the reviews it seems more of a family hotel, Not sure how the other guests would feel with me turning up with a young twink even if he is 24, and how would he feel being stared at the whole time

scottish-guy
November 26th, 2018, 15:22
...Not sure how the other guests would feel with me turning up with a young twink even if he is 24, and how would he feel being stared at the whole time

Have some imagination and join in the Jolly Jack Tar theme.

You can mince around the Lord Nelson Hotel and Victory Bar as Long John Silver and dress the twink up as Jim Hawkins.

Roll Up, Roll Up for Naughty Nauticals 2018!