PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

July 31st, 2006, 11:00
DELETED

July 31st, 2006, 14:37
i do want to know where i can get a massage and relax in a sauna (not too expensive).
massage places are everywhere in BKK. I am sure there is massage service at your hotel (your are on bussiness, so u must be staying at a decent quality business hotel)

is it worth me going to babylon for a swim and to see whats its all about even if i'm not cruising? is there anywhere else to swim and get a tan in the city?
again...for swimming, check your hotel first. A good quality bussiness usually has a nice swimming pool. But if you are curious, go ahead and explore babylon. Most people don't go to Babylon for swimming, so please don't tell people that you go there for swimming, people will think you are too strange.

wheres a good place to see a sex or peep show, not into being chatted up, just want to see some flesh!

Lot's of go-go bars in Silom.

July 31st, 2006, 15:55
Babylon is not so good for swimming, the pool, is a bit of an aquarium and the water is a bit too warm. But it is excellent for a massage and a sauna, take along some rubber slops or you are going to find the WC unbearable. The massage is excellent so is the body scrub. Ask for Tai Po style they are the best, the oil one is less interesting, you are not going to get more than just a massage, so you might as well have a proper one. Though you will be constantly titillated.
Some nights the Babylon is very good, full of Thais others it is mostly Westerners and Asian tourists. Maybe there is a special for locals some days I am not sure. But if it's a holiday,like Easter you must book your massage in the morning or night before because they get very busy. Facilities are very good, there is also a very simple, but useful restaurant, serving a few Thai dishes.

There are so many places for a massage, but I wont spoil your fun and tell you where the best ones are,most of them are small and it wouldn't do to have them flooded by the gay masses. Have fun finding the best ones yourself.
Oh ok, a small tip, in the parking garage under a residential block. I think it's called T spa. The staff are very friendly young and try their best to please. If you want Wat Po style (traditional) you must phone in the morning for the evening so they can arrange. The masseurs are all boyish cute but there are a couple that are both good lookers and men as well. The massage is generally a health one, so dont expect anything else necessarily. In this parking garage there are at least six places to choose from, and they are not all just massage, expect a happy ending at quite a few of them.

For a swim amongst the talent there are a few public pools to choose from, the best is the national stadium pool. This is not a cruise pit but you will most definitely find like minded locals swimming laps, don't leave your goggles at home!

lonelywombat
July 31st, 2006, 18:14
I believe that a few nights in Babylon will not go astray. Be open minded and let nature take its course

Several friends that put shit on Babylon actually get stuck into the drink before dark, and can hardly scratch themselves when the employed boys arrive. Not all thais are money boys but those that go to Babylon are not interested in drunks.

Pace yourself and have a good time.

The bars in soi twilight include an amazing fuck show Future Boys, which you have to see once.

But if you have to see any special bar I would recommend Jupiter which is off suriwonges road

Dreaded Neds gives you maps and description which you should download and study

the maps

http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/map/1/1/

all the Bangkok listings

http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/map/1/1/

Hmmm
July 31st, 2006, 21:36
For a swim amongst the talent there are a few public pools to choose from, the best is the national stadium pool. This is not a cruise pit but you will most definitely find like minded locals swimming laps, don't leave your goggles at home!

The National Stadium pool was empty when I last looked in April. Is it back in action ?

July 31st, 2006, 23:02
Where is this National Stadium pool by the way ? Thanks.

July 31st, 2006, 23:12
At the National Stadium (duh).

July 31st, 2006, 23:52
At the National Stadium (duh).

:cheers:

August 1st, 2006, 00:00
i'm in Bangkok later this week for 6 days on business.
i've been a few times but have never checked out the "scene".
i have a BF so i am not looking to get laid but i do want to know
where i can get a massage and relax in a sauna (not too expensive).
i'm 26 & have never been to a sauna or anything, is it worth me going
to babylon for a swim and to see whats its all about even if i'm not
cruising? is there anywhere else to swim and get a tan in the city?
wheres a good place to see a sex or peep show, not into being chatted up,
just want to see some flesh!

thanks for the advice

muk.

you can find "flesh" at Soi Twilight, small Soi leading from Surawong road to Rama IV - road. there are some shows of that kind, but if you walk through the Soi, you will experience a very pushy atmosphere. a lot of touts shouting at you and even touching you to get u inside their places.... 2 or 3 gogo bars are quite okay, but I forgot their names ^_^. had a Swiss friend visiting me in BKK in December last year and I showed him around, he liked it and even OFFed a boy there.

as for swimming, a nice place in a decent surrounding is the Pool area at the top floor of MALL BANGKAPI. not so crowded during weekdays (the many fat Chinese kids and their MOM's tend to be there on sundays usually) and as Bangkapi/Ramkamhaeng has tenthousands and tenthousands of students, there is a good chance to find some eye-teasers around....