PDA

View Full Version : Quick Visit to Sunee

Newbie99
November 21st, 2018, 18:50
I had some free time the other night, so I walked from Walking Street to Sunee.

The first thing I noticed was how dark it was, like someone didn’t pay the light bill. There was one open bar that was completely dark, I don’t know how you would see your change. Or your beer. Or the boys.

I went into Eros and it was considerably darker inside than earlier this year. There were a handful of boys dancing, and a few customers. As usual, the blonde, toned boy was getting attention from the customers, so I got to choose among the rest. I went with a small skinny twink from Chiang Rai, who was eager to please.

Unfortunately, condom use in the hotel was Up To Me. Actually, if I hadn’t brought my own condom, we would have had a problem. In my opinion, for a bottom not to use a condom is a kamikaze maneuver, so I am very careful with MBs; although the chances of catching something serious from a bottom are small, I would rather not take that chance.

So, I was in and out of Sunee in about 45 minutes. I never saw a desirable top there, but I wasn’t looking very hard.

AsDaRa
November 22nd, 2018, 09:50
It's high season now. Where there many farang in the bars? Or only Friday and weekends in high season it's crowded?

Manforallseasons
November 22nd, 2018, 10:19
Sunee bars are meaningless, there are 3 reasons to go to Sunee...Winner gogo for fem boys....Nice Boys gogo for boys that look and act like men......Eros gogo for everything else.

frequent
November 22nd, 2018, 10:22
Nice Boys gogo for boys that look and act like men.......A rather homophobic categorization

francois
November 22nd, 2018, 10:30
Very busy in Sunee Plaza last night with many farang in both go-go bars and beer bars.

arsenal
November 22nd, 2018, 15:04
Were there many new boys Francois?

goji
November 22nd, 2018, 15:29
Sunee bars are meaningless, there are 3 reasons to go to Sunee...Winner gogo for fem boys....Nice Boys gogo for boys that look and act like men......Eros gogo for everything else.
A very tired line.

Winner gogo boys also look and act like men. You just have a bigoted and prejudiced interpretation of what a man is.

Admittedly only exhibiting one specific misjudgement puts you way ahead of certain people here.

arsenal
November 22nd, 2018, 15:55
More boy next door types are to be found in Nice Boys, Eros, A-Bomb and X-Boys as well as the Cambodian delegation down in Jomtien and the massage places. More fem types are a plenty in Winner Boys, Cupidol, Toy Boys, Dream Boys and Kawaii Boys if open. Something for everyone.

scottish-guy
November 22nd, 2018, 15:56
...(MFAS) ....A very tired line....You just have a bigoted and prejudiced interpretation of what a man is...

You'd have to wonder how many senior citizens who seek out and buy sex from boys perhaps young enough to be their grandchildren would be regarded as "men" by the general population.

That's not aimed at MFAS or anybody else specifically, it's just a general comment on the ill-advised use of generalities, categorisations and stereopyping. Especially when one may be living in a glasshouse whilst throwing stones at 'boys who don't act like men'.

My own situation being a case in point - I'm damn sure there's a lot of whispering goes on behind my back due to my bf being several decades younger than me, and I'm sure it's the same for him amongst his friends

arsenal
November 22nd, 2018, 16:06
Or a 'boyfriend' 30 years younger for that matter.

Manforallseasons
November 22nd, 2018, 16:08
A very tired line.

Winner gogo boys also look and act like men. You just have a bigoted and prejudiced interpretation of what a man is.

Admittedly only exhibiting one specific misjudgement puts you way ahead of certain people here.

By your statement any person with a cock should be considered a man technically I agree however, to prefer non feminine looking or acting men is my preference and l find fem and fem acting boys hideous so you will seldom if ever see me in Winner gogo or Jomtien Complex but I know there is no shortage of guys that like fem boys, more power to them!

arsenal
November 22nd, 2018, 16:20
Are you saying you enjoy sexual activities with young men? Because if so you can expect a serious finger wagging from you know who. OAP jealousy I call it.

aot871
November 22nd, 2018, 16:46
By your statement any person with a cock should be considered a man technically I agree however, to prefer non feminine looking or acting men is my preference and l find fem and fem acting boys hideous so you will seldom if ever see me in Winner gogo or Jomtien Complex but I know there is no shortage of guys that like fem boys, more power to them!

if you go to certain bars in jomtiem ,, you can find the older thai guys but you have to have a good hard look first

Manforallseasons
November 22nd, 2018, 18:10
if you go to certain bars in jomtiem ,, you can find the older thai guys but you have to have a good hard look first

I believe the Thai boys you refer to are Cambodian boys.

goji
November 22nd, 2018, 19:14

Correct, however there is no need to constantly remind everyone of your preferences.

As it happens, I am not exactly attracted to all these cross dressing mamasans & 99% of lady boys either, however as long as no one starts turning the board into a lady boy photo album, I'm not going to mention it every single time a specific bar is mentioned.

As for comments by other posters, I'm fairly sure the staff are 18 or over in these bars, so ****ing some 18 year old 55kg waif is just as legal as trying it with any other male of 18 years old or over.

frequent
November 22nd, 2018, 19:28
My own situation being a case in point - I'm damn sure there's a lot of whispering goes on behind my back due to my bf being several decades younger than me, and I'm sure it's the same for him amongst his friendsIt’s often a case of one rule for heterosexuals - especially rich ones - and another for sodomites. I don’t recall a lot of criticism when Rupert Murdoch married Wendi Deng, nor when he married (the somewhat older) Jerry Hall. That’s almost regarded as “natural” vs. Macron marrying his teacher, 20 years his senior, widely discussed in a rather puzzled way

frequent
November 22nd, 2018, 19:30
A very tired line.

Admittedly only exhibiting one specific misjudgement puts you way ahead of certain people here.Making a statement such as “male stereotype” is much less pejorative

Manforallseasons
November 22nd, 2018, 20:31
[QUOTE=goji;253005]Correct, however there is no need to constantly remind everyone of your preferences.

As it happens, I am not exactly attracted to all these cross dressing mamasans & 99% of lady boys either, however as long as no one starts turning the board into a lady boy photo album, I'm not going to mention it every single time a specific bar is mentioned.

It is obvious that your preference is for fem guys nothing wrong with it, be proud of it KA..:cool:

scottish-guy
November 22nd, 2018, 23:53
I believe the Thai boys you refer to are Cambodian boys.

How would anybody spot these Cambodian bar boys in Jomtiem - do they all "look like they came out the same cookie cooker" by any chance?

aot871
November 23rd, 2018, 04:14
How would anybody spot these Cambodian bar boys in Jomtiem - do they all "look like they came out the same cookie cooker" by any chance?
i agree with u , i have offed thai guys from jomtiem bars , that are mid 20s to late 20s .U only have to ask where they come from

goji
November 23rd, 2018, 04:33
U only have to ask where they come from Exactly. Standard line of questioning.
What's your name ?
How old are you ?
Where you come from ?
Will you suck my **** ?

francois
November 23rd, 2018, 11:14
Or a 'boyfriend' 30 years younger for that matter.

You mean 40 years younger or more? :D

francois
November 23rd, 2018, 11:17
Were there many new boys Francois?

No, mostly the usual danseurs where I go.

Newbie99
December 1st, 2018, 08:24
What is the name of the bar on the Soi parallel with the main Soi that has no lights? It was literally pitch black. The bar is open, loads of chairs on the street, but I could not really see if there were any people there.

francois
December 1st, 2018, 10:13
I am guessing you are referring to Good Boys? Very dark!
The other close by bar is Sky Bar but that has lights.

catawampuscat
December 1st, 2018, 12:17
You could bring your own torch to Good Boys.
Night vision googles another option but a bit far fetched.
There are usually 8-10 guys there but almost impossible to see in the dark.

scottish-guy
December 1st, 2018, 16:52
Whichever bar it is, I think the Boss ought to be praised rather than criticised - he's clearly thinking of the boys mental welfare by blacking out the punters

:mocking_mini:

DoubleDutch
December 1st, 2018, 17:14
What is the name of the bar on the Soi parallel with the main Soi that has no lights? It was literally pitch black. The bar is open, loads of chairs on the street, but I could not really see if there were any people there.

Trust me, it is dark for good reason. Unfortunately your eyes get used to darkness, and once inside, after few minutes at back, behind the room dividers and screen you will see things that can't be unseen.

Newbie99
December 14th, 2018, 10:18
What I understand about Good Boys is that if you buy a young-but-legal male a drink, he will perform a wank for you, at a cost of 500 baht.

Manforallseasons
December 14th, 2018, 10:49
What I understand: Good Boys is that if you buy a young-but-legal male a drink, he will perform a wank for you, at a cost of 500 baht.

My guess you buy yourself and boy a drink 150 baht each 500 baht for his wank....800 total...Lol :D

frequent
December 14th, 2018, 11:00
What I understand about Good Boys is that if you buy a young-but-legal male a drink, he will perform a wank for you, at a cost of 500 baht.What an exciting sex life you have

dinagam
December 14th, 2018, 11:30
That is only the prelude...

Doug
December 14th, 2018, 19:24
"Prelude" or "prelube"?

Newbie99
December 15th, 2018, 07:09
My guess you buy yourself and boy a drink 150 baht each 500 baht for his wank....800 total...Lol :D

Yep. I'm not too excited to pay 500 baht to watch a straight guy have a wank. Anything else on offer at Good Boys?

Manforallseasons
December 15th, 2018, 07:49
Yep. I'm not too excited to pay 500 baht to watch a straight guy have a wank. Anything else on offer at Good Boys?

I believe a447 is in a better position to answer this.

Wolzek
December 15th, 2018, 13:43

Last time I heard, it was 300 there.

markie1
December 15th, 2018, 15:53
it was 300 on my last visit also

Eddie
December 16th, 2018, 10:03
I believe a447 is in a better position to answer this.

You mean the boys at Good Boys are top only?

Manforallseasons
December 16th, 2018, 10:35
You mean the boys at Good Boys are top only?

That would be a fair assessment.

frequent
December 16th, 2018, 12:25
That would be a fair assessment.Perhaps it should be re-branded Not Good Enough Boys

Newbie99
December 20th, 2018, 04:15
The obvious question is where there is anything available in the very dark Good Boys apart from watching a straight guy have a wank.

Manforallseasons
December 20th, 2018, 04:52
The obvious question is where there is anything available in the very dark Good Boys apart from watching a straight guy have a wank.

The obvious answer is no.

Newbie99
December 20th, 2018, 20:54
Obviously, a sarcastic response.

But, I do get the impression that not many posters here go to Good Boys, and those that do opt for watching the 300 baht hand job.

gerefan2
December 20th, 2018, 22:07
Goodboys is simply masturbation for the masses.

poshglasgow
December 20th, 2018, 22:34
Goodboys is simply masturbation for the masses.

Hence, mass-turbation. Ah,so that's the derivation!

Daveuk
December 29th, 2018, 11:27
I visited Sunee several times during my recent 3 week trip to Pattaya but only to off boys from Winner. It was always busy and on one occasion at 11pm there was a shortage of available boys for dancing or joining customers as many had already been offed. The attraction is the low drink prices and attractive twinks/fems.
I was staying in the Complex and took boys there from Winner using motor bike taxis travelling 3 up, paying 160 baht. Rather scary but very quick, but this transportation does not appeal to many.
I remember Sunee 18 years ago when I first discovered Pattaya, having maybe 7 or 8 gogos and a good number of beer bars. Kaos and Euroboys particularly stick in my mind. It has declined even more than Boyztown, maybe because of more access difficulty, as a venue for gay sex tourists like myself.

Smiles
December 29th, 2018, 21:10
" ... I remember Sunee 18 years ago when I first discovered Pattaya, having maybe 7 or 8 gogos and a good number of beer bars. Kaos and Euroboys particularly stick in my mind. It has declined even more than Boyztown, maybe because of more access difficulty, as a venue for gay sex tourists like myself.... "
No no no ... it's demographics pure an simple. The huge bubble of Baby Boomer fuckers are entering as 70 yr olds now (I'm one) and slowly but surely are leaving stage left as sex maniacs and are now falling in love with their Nespresso coffee machines instead.
This dynamic has a lot more non-sexual energy to go, so get with the program.

-- Twilighters in Bangkok are digging graves.
-- Sliom Soi 4 have little beyond Telephone and Balcony as the 70-ers are starting to - en masse - put on socks with their sandals.
-- Saphan Kwai? Gone with the wind 10 years ago. At least!
-- BoyzTown? On it's last legs.
-- Sunnee Plaza? Very dark.
-- Chiang Mai? Marginal.
-- Patong? Who cares?
-- Jomtien Plaza? Holding it's own.

-- etc etc etc ...

Vancouver on Davie Street? Not even close to the 70's to mid-ninety's.

Daveuk
December 30th, 2018, 03:29
Hi Smiles - I have read your post with interest and understand it’s broad thrust. I’m a baby boomer from 1953 and discovered Pattaya around the millennium. Certainly my love for Asian boys has not yet been transferred to my coffee machine which does not get much use as I am a tea drinker
You mention a string of places:-
Telephone and balcony ?. Yes I’ve heard of them but being rooted in Pats during my trips I’ve no personal experience
Saphan Kwai - a stop on the Bkk water bus route ?
Boyztown & Sunee. Somewhat reduced from their glory days in gay Pattaya - the 1990’s and early 2000’s
Chang Mai - went there once when I just did a trek in the hills.
Patong - that’s Phuket isn’t it ?
Davie St - never heard of it.
Jomtien Plaza - love it, stay there, eat there, monger there. Loved the gay beach which isn’t any more.

Oliver2
December 30th, 2018, 14:41
All true; we are living in the End-Time. But it's not just due to the the old and weary (us) dying out; had Hornet and Romeo et al been available twenty years ago, and had Thais been able to buy smart phones then, the end would have come quicker. As it did in Amsterdam.

gerefan2
December 30th, 2018, 15:22
The decline in Sunee Plaza, which far exceeds the decline in other areas, must in part be due to the behaviour of the locals ( and I do not mean Farangs). They operated outside the law and brought upon themselves the full weight of police, immigration and welfare services raids.

Sorry, but the decline has, in part, been self inflicted.

I also believe that the baby boomers are being replaced by the next generation. You can see it everywhere ...including Sunee.

Manforallseasons
December 30th, 2018, 17:29
[QUOTE=gerefan2;254825I also believe that the baby boomers are being replaced by the next generation. You can see it everywhere ...including Sunee.[/QUOTE]

The average age of the punters that come to Sunee and Jomtien complex is 60+.