PDA

View Full Version : A Fun Poll That Should be Interesting

kjun12
November 15th, 2018, 17:25
Share a little information about yourself.

Smiles
November 15th, 2018, 17:58
This is hard one for those in long relationships.
When I bumped into my guy he was 30 and I was 52 ... he made my heart pitter-patter and my upper lip sweat back then, and still does, every time. Now he's 49 and I am 71, and I wouldn't let go of that Thai model for all the tea in China.

But, if (big if) I were happily single (and 71), on the prowl, a butterfly par excellence, a horny slut, then I suppose I would probably not dawdle over 49'ers, but head directly for the shelf of 25-30'ers.

PS ... I think you should have included the choice of quite a few . . . i.e. 'Twinks' above '18 to 23'

sglad
November 15th, 2018, 21:13
I voted 30 to 35 as my partner of eight years (off and on) is in that age group and making love with someone you are IN love with and you know loves you in return is simply incomparable. I wouldn't trade it for all the Sizzler steaks and new Nikes in the world.

PS I see Dingbat's category is not represented...oops, I see it now, "None of the above".

cdnmatt
November 16th, 2018, 00:45
Just purely physical sexual appeal, and nothing emotional? Then same as most, 18 - 23.

EDIT: Actually, I don't really know. I've never looked for sexual partners since I went blind, so don't really know how this will go once I get back to Asia. I'm guessing I won't be as picky as I used to be, lol. :)

I really hope I don't accidentally end up with someone underage, and get extorted and / or thrown in jail for it.

sglad
November 16th, 2018, 01:12
I really hope I don't accidentally end up with someone underage,..

The underage guy would have to be blind too for that to happen.

cdnmatt
November 16th, 2018, 01:57
The underage guy would have to be blind too for that to happen.

Well, gee golly, you mean a gorgeous 19 year old isn't going to find me sexually attractive, and want to jump into bed with me? Fuck, you just crushed the entire self image I had of myself. Thanks for cleaing that up.

Quite obviously, money will be exchanging hands, and they will be the ones initiating it. There's a reason vocabulary over there has the term "mia noi", and there's curtain motels every where. I can't tell the difference between a 16 and 21 year old anymore though.

Smiles
November 17th, 2018, 11:31
<< The 24 to 29 years old >> group (sometimes known as "fake news'ers & liars") are now neck & neck with the << 18 to 23 years old >> group (often known as semi-pedophiles).

Have they counted the military vote yet?

scottish-guy
November 17th, 2018, 14:37
...group...<< 18 to 23 years old >>...(often known as semi-pedophiles)...

Known by whom, may I ask - presumably nobody with any sense or with any grasp of the meaning of the word?

dinagam
November 17th, 2018, 17:12
Perhaps in an apposite way, he was referring to the hedonistic demi monde lifestyle of some indulging members.

Smiles
November 17th, 2018, 17:55
" ... making love with someone you are IN love with and you know loves you in return is simply incomparable ... "Truer words, never spoken.

scottish-guy
November 17th, 2018, 18:30
Perhaps in an apposite way, he was referring to the hedonistic demi monde lifestyle of some indulging members.

Perhaps - but if so, the use of the P word is unjustified

arsenal
November 17th, 2018, 18:40
A hedonistic self indulgent lifestyle? I plead 'guilty' M'Lud along with the majority of the membership.

cdnmatt
November 17th, 2018, 23:13
18 to 23 years old group (often known as semi-pedophiles

What are you talking about? That's human nature.

You think my father and all his friends actually enjoy watching woman's tennis for the sport and game? I'm pretty sure those 19 year olds in short skirts make it more interesting for them.

frequent
November 18th, 2018, 07:33
What are you talking about? That's human nature.

You think my father and all his friends actually enjoy watching woman's tennis for the sport and game? I'm pretty sure those 19 year olds in short skirts make it more interesting for them.Did he have fantasies about Billy-Jean King and lesbian sex do you think? Apparently that’s a big thing for some guys who have sex with women

scottish-guy
November 18th, 2018, 19:03
Did he have fantasies about Billy-Jean King and lesbian sex...

Tongues will wag.