PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Repairmen In Thailand

kjun12
November 13th, 2018, 10:38
If it comes to the point that you must hire someone to repair anything for you do not let them use your tools. Any tool that you loan to them will "accidentally" end up in their tool box. I am really pissed right now because the bastard I had working for me took my whole socket set and now denies it. This is not the first time I have missed tools use by a carpenter or other repair person but I will now refuse to let them use any of my equipment.

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2018, 10:40
...what has this got to do with "GAY" Thailand...nobody cares that u r too stoopid to look after your cheap tools...

arsenal
November 13th, 2018, 11:30
Don't be a twat Latin. Kjun is simply sharing an experience so that others might not get caught out the same way. Don't be a twat Latin.

dinagam
November 13th, 2018, 13:05
This could be a tit for tat issue, after someone took the liberty of using the other person's tools.

scottish-guy
November 13th, 2018, 14:23
Tit for Twat ?

Nirish guy
November 13th, 2018, 14:27
No Tit for Tat - i.e the cheap crappy tourist shit that the straight guys buy for their wives back home after they've been away fucking all around them for a week in Pattaya when they said they were away playing golf with "dave from the club" to ensure they still get SOME action for the rest of the year until their next visit to Patt's until they get some REAL sex again ! :)

scottish-guy
November 13th, 2018, 14:29
Surely that's a case of Tat for Twat?

Nirish guy
November 13th, 2018, 14:51
Perhaps - but alas we're digressing - lets get back to the matter in hand - Kjun12's tool !!!

Smiles
November 13th, 2018, 18:15
" ... I will now refuse to let them use any of my equipment ... "That's code right? A sneaky devil aren't you.
On the other hand, perhaps he handled your "equipment" so as to get back at you for misspelling the word 'Thailand'.

goji
November 14th, 2018, 04:55
If it comes to the point that you must hire someone to repair anything for you do not let them use your tools. Any tool that you loan to them will "accidentally" end up in their tool box. I am really pissed right now because the bastard I had working for me took my whole socket set and now denies it. This is not the first time I have missed tools use by a carpenter or other repair person but I will now refuse to let them use any of my equipment.

Thank you for your kind advice. Which is what some of the other contributors probably intended to say.

mr giggles
November 14th, 2018, 11:46
My tool is rarely used by Thai tradies (unfortunately).
:dirol_mini:

arsenal
November 14th, 2018, 11:57
We've got quite a few tools here. I'm sure you could borrow one of them.

christianpfc
November 21st, 2018, 16:00
Two days ago I found a screwdriver. You have have it, if that's a consolation for you.

Not just tools go missing. I has several boys who used to borrow clothes (T-shirts and underwear/boxers), without intention to return it. I had to cut it when the the boy put on two boxers and two shirts, and tell him to take off both underwear and one shirt. (That one was working at McDonalds and came in their uniform, and said he wants to change into civil clothes.)

scottish-guy
November 21st, 2018, 17:54
... I has several boys who used to borrow clothes (T-shirts and underwear/boxers)...

You're the exception and this is a problem that most SGT members are extremely unlikely to encounter.

Unless of course they happen to have a fetish for morbidly obese prostitutes who wear loud and tent-like floral shirts, XXXL baggy shorts, high-waist white 'Daddy Round Round' Y Front underwear, and black knee-length socks alongside sandals

dinagam
November 21st, 2018, 19:24
Some people do have a fetishistic liking for adult diapers. I'm sure the lads know how to differentiate one from the other.

arsenal
November 21st, 2018, 19:46
Oh dear. You've done it now dinagram. Scottish Guy won't be able to resist an open invitation like that to get some of his creepy scat stuff posted complete with an emoji. You'll see.

Old git
November 25th, 2018, 04:27
Have you ever seen a Thai tradesman's toolbox?

The one he keeps in his shorts is far more useful than the bunch of rusty blunt drill bits and a broken hammer stuck together with gaffer tape that he keeps in the other one..