PDA

View Full Version : Shows with full nudity in Pattaya

Bert
November 7th, 2018, 00:50
I will visit Pattaya for a few days next month.
I want to see some boy shows, but I'm not very into lip-sync acts with lady boys or boys dressed in jeans or fully clothed!

Just want to know which shows are most erotic with FULL nudity...and some hard, erect cocks!

Thanks

arsenal
November 7th, 2018, 10:22
Why not create your own nude show at Nice Boys, Eros or Goodboys? X-Boys probably has the closest to what your looking for.

kjun12
November 7th, 2018, 10:51
How dare you look for that filth in this peaceful village.

Bert
November 7th, 2018, 14:30
Ok guys, thanks.
Eros is an option but you really get "private" service, as I remember.
Goodboys...hmm did not dare to stop in that "dark" corner last year.

So I think the best "show" option seems X-boys.
Is there really a show in Nice Boys or just boys walking around and showing?

francois
November 7th, 2018, 15:47
So I think the best "show" option seems X-boys.
Is there really a show in Nice Boys or just boys walking around and showing?

Besides X boys, there is Dream boys with a good show of interest.

As for Nice Boys, there is no "show" per se other than the danseurs parading their wares...:blush:

Bert
November 7th, 2018, 16:26
Hmm...are the boys really "parading" their wares in Nice Boys? In that case I will sure have a drink in the bar :-)
I did not know about Dream Boys but I read quite good comments on boys/show on the gaythailand forum website.

DoubleDutch
November 7th, 2018, 16:43
Hmm...are the boys really "parading" their wares in Nice Boys? In that case I will sure have a drink in the bar :-)
I did not know about Dream Boys but I read quite good comments on boys/show on the gaythailand forum website.

As arsenal suggested earlier, you can put on your own erect penis show, doesn't even have to be in a gay bar.

No, Nice Boys does not have a show, but why not stop for a drink in Pattaya gay bars.

A noob may not be aware, but sex shows with full nudity are not legal here, maybe it is not a good idea to post questions about hard, erect cock, displayed in public place, on an open forum, asking to name the bars where it may take place, despite laws.

scottish-guy
November 7th, 2018, 17:17
...sex shows with full nudity are not legal here, maybe it is not a good idea to post questions about hard, erect cock, displayed in public place, on an open forum, asking to name the bars where it may take place, despite laws.

Neither is prostitution but there seems to be no concern about discussing it as well as where and who to avail from.

Jokingly suggesting that someone who died over a century ago may have made a mistake sends the moderators into meltdown though.

I'm not saying they're wrong mind you, just highlighting the absurdity of the situation.

Please feel free to disagree - there are 3 FANs (acronym of their IDs) who are itching to give a "like" to anybody who disagrees with me no matter how ill informed or spurious the point of disagreement may be

:drink:.

arsenal
November 7th, 2018, 17:32
Shall we all just ignore post number 7, it's pure trolling and of no relevance to this thread.

Try Goodboys Bert. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Bert
November 7th, 2018, 18:01
Sorry guys, I didn't know that full nudity or erect cocks were illegal in Pattaya shows (or Thailand?)...in that case it was not wise to ask about it.
Private messages to me are welcome if their would be more information about it.

arsenal
November 7th, 2018, 18:07
Then head for Nice Boys. Choose your boy and invite him to have a drink and perhaps remove his underwear. He won't be shy, he's used to being naked in the bar. Enjoy your time there and tip him well. 200 baht is fair.

Come here and tell us all about it. You'll earn the jealousy of those stuck in cold climes and the 'me too' of those enjoying their time there.

Bert
November 7th, 2018, 18:53
Thanks Arsenal, I never visited Nice Boys. Seems easy, just pay the boy a drink to sit with you...200 baht for how long?
So I just ask him to remove his underwear...hmm that means that he is the completely naked and ready for groping??? Sounds awesome.
Is the seating with the boy iin a "private" corner or full public??

I sure will tell the forum all about my findings!

goji
November 7th, 2018, 19:13
Just want to know which shows are most erotic with FULL nudity...

Nothing in Pattaya meets my definition of a show with FULL nudity.

That would be all the boys lined up wearing absolutely nothing.

The best that is on offer might be something like Nice boys, where they are all wearing their underwear, but get their cocks out and play with them. This is not full nudity. For a start, the rear is covered.

Some of the other bars on the X-Boys soi will have shows with cocks out, but often they are not nude, the lighting may be inadequate & they have muscular over mature type.

My idea of a FULL nudity show would have the boys wearing absolutely nothing, with bright lighting so we can admire what is on stage.
They should be slim smooth types in the 18~25 year old range. They need to dance, mode around & rotate so we can admire both sides.

I don't think anywhere offers this. I would be delighted to hear about somewhere that does.

Of course, it should be possible to create the same effect by hiring a few boys and taking them to your hotel. Maybe sharing the cost with other members. Or just enjoy what delights ARE available in the bar.

Marsilius
November 7th, 2018, 19:25
Sounds awesome.
Is the seating with the boy iin a "private" corner or full public??

You can sit in a corner, if you choose, but it is no darker than any other area and you will still be in full sight of other patrons. They, however, will probably have seen it all before and, after an initial prurient glance, will - unless you go on to engage in unusually outrageous behaviour - soon switch their attention elsewhere. As for your boy's fellow artistes, they too will be minimimally interested in such predictable customer behaviour and, in all probability, will still be glued to the screens of their mobile phones.

DoubleDutch
November 7th, 2018, 21:54
Neither is prostitution but there seems to be no concern about discussing it as well as where and who to avail from.

Jokingly suggesting that someone who died over a century ago may have made a mistake sends the moderators into meltdown though.

I'm not saying they're wrong mind you, just highlighting the absurdity of the situation.

I get you! The thing about prostitution is that no one knows what's done behind closed doors, perhaps massage only, it is two consenting adults.

Naming THE only bar in Pattaya where guys "show off" is not a good idea. Remember raunchy Soi Twilight shows? There are no longer happening because of police raids, so maybe we try, and keep Pattaya's only great gogo bar running, not talk what goes on there on open forum, unless chat participants are itching for a raid, and then what do we have?

Yes, OP, it's the bar that's been pointed out to you by 3 members here. But that bar may not be there next year, it only takes one serious raid. I would have never, never given you the name of this one remaining cool bar on open board, PM only.

Smiles
November 8th, 2018, 09:24
Frankly I think Bert just posts these questions and then jerks off to the replies. He might get a gusher with this one. :D

He'll be back in six months with the same over-all topic just in different venues all over the place.
(Think I'm wrong? Just click on his handle and you'll find his entire oeuvre with exactly the same theme year over year. It's all he ever does.)

francois
November 8th, 2018, 16:57
Very perspective post, Smiles.

Bert
November 8th, 2018, 17:10
Smiles knows everything better.
Smiles has the right to comment and judge everybody here on the forum.
Let him..he's an old frustrated wanker!

arsenal
November 8th, 2018, 17:15
Well there's plenty of wanking and smiles in Nice Boys, Goodboys and Eros.

Smiles
November 8th, 2018, 17:49
You should try thinking up a less clumsy reply . . . I believe you used most of the above when you went asking around the board if anyone here had ever witnessed any double-fucking in the bars of Marrakesh.
And anyway, I've been called much much worse.

But do carry on.

DoubleDutch
November 8th, 2018, 17:59

Bert, given a choice, most people will take "old frustrated wanker" any time before solid douchebaggery of your kind. Let's not even raise the question of who is, and who isn't a wanker here.

You see, Bert, it's not about age, it's about douchyness. If you take away one lesson from this (free, complimentary of SGT University), it is that douchyness knows no age, and people generally do not like douche bags. You're welcome!

:)

arsenal
November 8th, 2018, 18:12
Oh DD. You usrd the phrase "douche bags" and so now you-know-who will use that as an excuse to post some of his scat stuff. Thanks mate.

DoubleDutch
November 8th, 2018, 21:09
Oh DD. You usrd the phrase "douche bags" and so now you-know-who will use that as an excuse to post some of his scat stuff. Thanks mate.

Oh, arsenal, why can't we all just get along! Like in a song " I Want To Teach The World To Sing .."

What is it between you and Scottish-guy? You guys really should have a pipe of peace. You keep fighting, do you even know why?

arsenal
November 8th, 2018, 21:49
DD wrote.
"What is it between you and Scottish-guy? You guys really should have a pipe of peace. You keep fighting, do you even know why?"

Where to begin?

Think Jews/Arabs, Lions/Hyenas, Catholics/Protestants, Connors/McEnroe, Ali/Foreman and you'll get the idea.

colmx
November 9th, 2018, 01:37
Think Jews/Arabs, Lions/Hyenas, Catholics/Protestants, Connors/McEnroe, Ali/Foreman and you'll get the idea.

I think that this pairing is more apposite!

scottish-guy
November 9th, 2018, 01:40
Except they both look the same age whereas by all accounts Arsenal is minimum 20yrs older than me

:drink:

arsenal
November 9th, 2018, 07:52
And yet one common sign of old age is an incessant irritability with everything, especially younger people enjoying themselves.

Step forward Scottish Guy. Careful though, hold on to the handrail Pops.

goji
November 9th, 2018, 21:13
Don't let interesting topics like nude gogo bars get in the way of the bitching and feuds.

scottish-guy
November 9th, 2018, 22:17
Agreed - you’d think Smiles and Bert would know better

arsenal
November 10th, 2018, 04:13
Yes.