PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Egypt in November

mikksmix
October 27th, 2018, 04:52
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Cairo and Luxor next month and was hoping someone could give me some cruising tips / ideas of where to hookup?

I've found lots of info about the corniche and feluccas in Luxor but all the stories seem to be from 5+ years ago...!

latintopxxx
October 27th, 2018, 17:21
why...why...why egypt??

Nirish guy
October 28th, 2018, 20:21
Sorry I've nothing I help with but if you get a chance do maybe post a quick update on your trip afterwards as I'd love to hear your thoughts on the place in general, both re the gay stuff ( if there is any) and also the usual "normal" tourist stuff there too of course......

Blacktouch
October 28th, 2018, 20:41
I have a friend who goes to Luxor and Cairo often. In fact, he is going next on 2nd January.

He tells me he gets Loads of fun every single day. And the cost is so cheap.

Here is part of his WhatsApp message to me:

"In Egypt you pay between 100 and 150 Egyptian pounds. That's £5-8"

But it's not openly, and you need to know where to go and look?

Blacktouch
October 28th, 2018, 21:38
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Cairo and Luxor next month and was hoping someone could give me some cruising tips / ideas of where to hookup?

I've found lots of info about the corniche and feluccas in Luxor but all the stories seem to be from 5+ years ago...!

[28/10, 14:13] : Hey, where do one get the fun in Egypt please? Where is best to go, Cairo or Luxor?

[28/10, 14:16] : Both are ok but Cairo can be dangerous. Lots of pretend rent boys who want to rob you

[28/10, 14:17] : Ok. Luxor sounds better. Where can I go to get fun?
So the plan is I'm going to try it out. I've decided

[28/10, 14:19] : It’s easy to pick guys up along the Corniche lower level where the boats are moored

[28/10, 14:21] : They ask you outright do you want banana?

The above is a message conversation between a friend who goes all the time and I.

mikksmix
October 30th, 2018, 01:15
Hey Blacktouch, thanks for reaching out to your friend to ask for advice! I’d read about the Corniche in Luxor before but wasn’t too sure whether it was still a place to go or not. I’ll surely check it out!

Bert
October 30th, 2018, 20:23
I'm curious too...I have visited Egypt many times...Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria...and it was always easy to find hot men (with big, long dicks!).
But discretion was always a big issue. Aswan and Luxor were famous for the boat captains....as soon as the boat went off, some dropped their underwear under the jellabah...clearly in full view of the passenger. So you were sure that the crown jewels were free under the jellabah...
I could go on telling stories but as you said...stories date from 5 or 6 years ago and political situation has changed.
Maybe society too...? So I'm curious to read more about the actual situation.

mikksmix
October 31st, 2018, 00:36
I'm curious too...I have visited Egypt many times...Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria...and it was always easy to find hot men (with big, long dicks!).
But discretion was always a big issue. Aswan and Luxor were famous for the boat captains....as soon as the boat went off, some dropped their underwear under the jellabah...clearly in full view of the passenger. So you were sure that the crown jewels were free under the jellabah...
I could go on telling stories but as you said...stories date from 5 or 6 years ago and political situation has changed.

Hey Bert, anywhere in particular I’m Cairo to look out? I’m very curious about Luxor as it seems everyone who has been there has a story to tell, what’s the deal there? Just head down to the Corniche and find a captain you like?

More than happy for you to ‘’go on telling stories’’ ;)

Blacktouch
October 31st, 2018, 03:40

My friend has an apartment out there, and informs me it is full on. He likes guy age 25 to 35 and with big cocks.

He can have up to 6 guys per day (yes, greedy man!) and the price is so cheap.

He once mentioned to me about the boat captains having sex with you if you hire their boats. Sounds interesting!

Blacktouch
October 31st, 2018, 05:16
Hey Blacktouch, thanks for reaching out to your friend to ask for advice! I’d read about the Corniche in Luxor before but wasn’t too sure whether it was still a place to go or not. I’ll surely check it out!

My friend who goes to Luxor twice a year, has given some notes about Luxor.

I've listed the notes as a Q - questions and A - answers to make it easier for you and others.

Q1 - Can one have fun with the boat crew on the boat if you hire the boat for a trip?

A1- Yes on the sailing boats they have 3 crew. You have them all. They call those boats Feluka.

Q2 - 3 crew on boat, are they not shy, they must know what each other are doing?

A2 - Yes they do cos it’s their turn next.

Q3 - Is this Luxor?

A3 - Yes Luxor. Motorboats only have 1 guy. Also available. You do it on the boat.

Q4 - What kind of boat do you recomend?

A4 - Células only work when it’s windy. They take time to get to the spot.
Motor boat only has 1 guy but you get to quiet place quick so can get on with it.

Q5 - Where do the boat goes so you can have fun?

A5 - You can do it on the boat. Or park on one of the islands.

Q6 - When is the best time to go Luxor?

A6 - June, July and August is too hot for us. December and January are cold at night. January, February, March and April are good.

Q7 - How much for the guys?

A7 - Luxor is great for sex. I pay 150 each. It’s £6.50 in our money! But I tip them too.

Q8 - Do you recomend Luxor, Cairo or Aswan?

A8 - Haven’t been to Cairo for years. Nothing there for me. But good to see the Pyramids.

Aswan is dangerous at the moment. Terrorist bombs in markets etc. Check out the internet about Aswan. The boys from Aswan come to Luxor for me.

Q9 - Do the guys kiss?

A9 - Some do. But they like to rim before fuck. I have a motorboat guy that I suck off on the way to the floating island. He fucks me when we get there. Then I suck him off again on the way back. 200 Egyptian pounds.

End of Q & A

Please report back, once your back to let us know how you got on?

arsenal
October 31st, 2018, 08:01
Blacktouch wrote.
"My friend has an apartment out there, and informs me it is full on. He likes guy age 25 to 35 and with big cocks.

He can have up to 6 guys per day (yes, greedy man!) and the price is so cheap."

Every apartment block in Cairo has a little man sitting outside. He's the bewhab and so if he doesn't like you or gays he can cause considerable problems if he chooses to.

Eddie
October 31st, 2018, 17:13
I hate to ask this but are these boat captains and their crew clean? Being in the hot sun all day presumably with no shower facilities on board??

arsenal
October 31st, 2018, 17:15
Tall ships usually equals tall tales.

mikksmix
November 1st, 2018, 02:06
Thank you Blacktouch, that info is really helpful!!

I'm guessing it's just a case of walking down the corniche (east or west side??) and seeing who's around right?

Blacktouch
November 1st, 2018, 06:51
Thank you Blacktouch, that info is really helpful!!

I'm guessing it's just a case of walking down the corniche (east or west side??) and seeing who's around right?

There are some motorboat guys outside the Sheraton Hotel, now called Achti Resort.

Don't be shy, chat to them and you should get the feel of the atmosphere, then you should get the tone or mood of the guys?

Make a joke to the boat people when they offer you a boat ride, say to them "what else do you offer" or say "I'm looking for a special boat ride" and give a nice smile and a wink. Trust me, it will work.

They are up for it and some will say if you want Banana? I think you know what that means?

I am normally a little forward, and when chatting to them, let your eyes look down on his crotch. He will see what you are looking at and what you are looking for!

But apparently it's more easy than that. And if you are an older gentleman on his own, they will guess what you are looking for.

Blacktouch
November 1st, 2018, 07:18
Every apartment block in Cairo has a little man sitting outside. He's the bewhab and so if he doesn't like you or gays he can cause considerable problems if he chooses to.

Spoke to my friend. His apartment does not have security.

Makes sense, as it would be hard to bring back 6 guys throughout the day.

Also, even if you have security, money talks, and they look the other way. It's such a cheap Country, just tip them well. But only problem is the guys won't go back if there were security at the entrances.

Blacktouch
November 1st, 2018, 08:03
Just did a Google search about men to men sex. The following came up:

ASWAN the best areas for cruising are the corniche and the souk.. but the best experience is the Felluca sail boat.. take a tour.. there are usually two Egyptians per boat.. and you may end up servicing both in the small room on the boat..

LUXOR here too the Corniche is a good cruising spot as well as crossing the Nile on the Felluca is another way to get sex.. but here it’s riskier because the Police patrols the river more frequently and these Fellucas are smaller than Aswan’s and usually have no back room…

Another attraction of Luxor are the Kalesh drivers.. you can ask them to go somewhere quiet…

Again, remember that Egypt is more strict than other countries.. as usual you cannot take locals back to your hotel room so in case risky quickies ain’t your thing you must rent an apartment without security guard…

Blacktouch
November 1st, 2018, 08:27
Just did a Google search about men to men sex. The following came up:

ASWAN the best areas for cruising are the corniche and the souk.. but the best experience is the Felluca sail boat.. take a tour.. there are usually two Egyptians per boat.. and you may end up servicing both in the small room on the boat..

LUXOR here too the Corniche is a good cruising spot as well as crossing the Nile on the Felluca is another way to get sex.. but here it’s riskier because the Police patrols the river more frequently and these Fellucas are smaller than Aswan’s and usually have no back room…

Another attraction of Luxor are the Kalesh drivers.. you can ask them to go somewhere quiet…

Again, remember that Egypt is more strict than other countries.. as usual you cannot take locals back to your hotel room so in case risky quickies ain’t your thing you must rent an apartment without security guard…

My friend's reply to the Google search:

It’s correct except the felukas in Luxor do have the small room for sex but it’s like being in a cupboard.

dinagam
November 1st, 2018, 11:12
Don't be discouraged by a mere cupboard.
Boris Becker managed to get a girl pregnant in a broom closet in a restaurant in Paris.

Blacktouch
November 1st, 2018, 18:09
Price for some fun in Egypt is 150 Egyptian Pounds.

EGP = Egyptian Pounds

GBP = British Pound
EUR = Euro
USD = US Dollar
AUD = Australian Dollar
CAD = Canadian Dollar
THB = Thai Baht

EGP 150 = GBP (£) 6.56
EGP 150 = EUR (€) 7.37
EGP 150 = USD ($) 8.36
EGP 150 = AUD ($) 11.80
EGP 150 = CAD ($)10.98
EGP 150 = THB (฿) 276.96

karius
November 2nd, 2018, 00:19
So actually Egypt is only interesting as a gay destination if you prefer to bottom? Or do the Egyptian guys take it up the ass as well?

mikksmix
November 4th, 2018, 00:44
Thanks to you and your friend for all the tips Blacktouch! 5 days to go :D

mikksmix
November 4th, 2018, 05:19
There are some motorboat guys outside the Sheraton Hotel, now called Achti Resort.

Don't be shy, chat to them and you should get the feel of the atmosphere, then you should get the tone or mood of the guys?

Make a joke to the boat people when they offer you a boat ride, say to them "what else do you offer" or say "I'm looking for a special boat ride" and give a nice smile and a wink. Trust me, it will work.

They are up for it and some will say if you want Banana? I think you know what that means?

I am normally a little forward, and when chatting to them, let your eyes look down on his crotch. He will see what you are looking at and what you are looking for!

But apparently it's more easy than that. And if you are an older gentleman on his own, they will guess what you are looking for.

Btw, can you tell me what time of day is best?

RonanTheBarbarian
November 4th, 2018, 16:55
I would be very very careful in Egypt.

Not a place I would chance such activities, I can tell you...

goji
November 4th, 2018, 18:00
So actually Egypt is only interesting as a gay destination if you prefer to bottom? Or do the Egyptian guys take it up the ass as well?

A good question & a very important one, since some of us have no interest in paying to be ****ed. Clarification is needed.

Since the opening question is "Do you want a banana?", it sounds like they are active. Which would not surprise me.

If they are not going to kiss, suck & bottom, I'm not a customer.

I would be very very careful in Egypt. Not a place I would chance such activities, I can tell you... Yes & there are several reasons why many of us fly to Thailand & not anywhere near the middle-East.

arsenal
November 4th, 2018, 20:45
Goji wrote.
"Yes & there are several reasons why many of us fly to Thailand & not anywhere near the middle-East."

Exactly. If your sexual activities went pear shaped In the middle East you'd find yourself in a new form of hell.

Blacktouch
November 5th, 2018, 05:27
Most are active, with a little may bottom. But I'm guessing money talks and you have to look for that one who may bottom for you. Nothing is impossible?

But do remember they think they are not gay, and bottoming (passive) may not happend as they are straight.

Blacktouch
November 5th, 2018, 05:29

You're welcome, and hope you enjoy yourself, have fun, be safe. And remember don't be shy, just smile, wink and ask them for some fun time!

If you can, hearing how your adventure went would be appreciated?

Blacktouch
November 5th, 2018, 05:41
Btw, can you tell me what time of day is best?

My friend says:

"In Luxor, from about 6pm when it gets dark till 10pm. That’s the Corniche.

The guys on boats starts at 11am till it gets dark".

Blacktouch
November 5th, 2018, 05:43
A good question & a very important one, since some of us have no interest in paying to be ****ed. Clarification is needed.

Since the opening question is "Do you want a banana?", it sounds like they are active. Which would not surprise me.

If they are not going to kiss, suck & bottom, I'm not a customer.

Yes & there are several reasons why many of us fly to Thailand & not anywhere near the middle-East.

"There are some bottoms but you need to meet someone to get them"

I'm guessing those who are fully active and want to fuck a guy out there, and get sucked, maybe this may not be for you.

As my friend says, there are some who are/will bottom, but you need to have a contact. Yes, seems like hard work to me?

I hope to visit next year myself and would be more that happy to give full report on all aspects.

Jellybean
November 6th, 2018, 00:06

. . . If you can, hearing how your adventure went would be appreciated?

mikksmix, I would echo the comments quoted above by Blacktouch. I am really looking forward to reading about your adventures. I wish I could visit Egypt and enjoy some of the delights mentioned on this topic, but health issues now prevent me from doing so. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday mikksmix and don't forget to let us have your trip report! :)

And may I also say how much I have appreciated the numerous informative posts by Blacktouch. Thank you!

Blacktouch
November 6th, 2018, 04:45
No problem Gents. Pleasure to share whatever information I have or get, to help others have an enjoyable and safe trip.

Marsilius
November 6th, 2018, 22:49
When you visit the museum in Cairo where Tatankhamun's mask is on display, you may have the good luck to bump into the security guard who followed my friend into the loo. [Even though, in general, Egyptian public toilets are best avoided altogether - many of them are, in my own experience, among the most disgusting in the world!]

Blacktouch
November 7th, 2018, 04:01
When you visit the museum in Cairo where Tatankhamun's mask is on display, you may have the good luck to bump into the security guard who followed my friend into the loo. [Even though, in general, Egyptian public toilets are best avoided altogether - many of them are, in my own experience, among the most disgusting in the world!]

Isn't the toilets a hole in the floor?

Nirish guy
November 9th, 2018, 16:32
As has already mentioned elsewhere in this thread though do lets always be mindful of the Countries we're giving our pink pound too maybe - either from a gay political point of view or even just of that of our safety for ourselves and the local guys that we might meet with.

Egypt it appears are going though on of their (many) homophobic periods just now it seems with (usually local) gay men being rounded up and arrested and forced to endure physical abuse by means of forced anal examinations to "prove" they are gay and have had "gay sex" before then being taken to court and jailed for years for that "offence" ! :-(

One random source re that but there are of course many examples of same .....
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-rights/egypt-hunting-down-gays-conducting-forced-anal-exams-amnesty-idUSKCN1C50D3

Blacktouch
November 9th, 2018, 20:35
As has already mentioned elsewhere in this thread though do lets always be mindful of the Countries we're giving our pink pound too maybe - either from a gay political point of view or even just of that of our safety for ourselves and the local guys that we might meet with.

Egypt it appears are going though on of their (many) homophobic periods just now it seems with (usually local) gay men being rounded up and arrested and forced to endure physical abuse by means of forced anal examinations to "prove" they are gay and have had "gay sex" before then being taken to court and jailed for years for that "offence" ! :-(

One random source re that but there are of course many examples of same .....
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-rights/egypt-hunting-down-gays-conducting-forced-anal-exams-amnesty-idUSKCN1C50D3

That in Egypt is true. Openly gay camp guys bring it upon themselves. It’s illegal so why put up a rainbow flag?
Many guy people have been going to Egypt for many years. So long as you don’t throw camp behavior in their face everything is fine.

Should we gay people be supporting such Countrias, maybe not? But why cut of our nose to spite the face. Egypt is a really nice Country.

Nirish guy
November 9th, 2018, 22:37
I dont even know where to begin your above Blacktouch.

Openly gay camp guys bring NOTHING upon themselves, they are just BEING themselves, it is NOT their fault that the Government of a Country decides to persecute them and physically abuse them - we should never allow that "well they brought it on themslves" logic to even begin to creep in to our logic as THAT'S exactly what the homphobes want - us living in fear and "conforming" to their rules ! Ballox to the lot of them ! There's a reason PRIDE is called pride and we shouldn't shame or make excuses for the attrocious treatment of other gay people in other Countries just because "they brought it on themselves" when all they were doing WAS being themselves.

Blacktouch
November 10th, 2018, 06:05
I dont even know where to begin your above Blacktouch.

Openly gay camp guys bring NOTHING upon themselves, they are just BEING themselves, it is NOT their fault that the Government of a Country decides to persecute them and physically abuse them - we should never allow that "well they brought it on themslves" logic to even begin to creep in to our logic as THAT'S exactly what the homphobes want - us living in fear and "conforming" to their rules ! Ballox to the lot of them ! There's a reason PRIDE is called pride and we shouldn't shame or make excuses for the attrocious treatment of other gay people in other Countries just because "they brought it on themselves" when all they were doing WAS being themselves.

I fully agree with you. And yes, they are being just themselves. It's who they are, and no bodody should change that.

My point was, you know it's illegal, so why put up a Gay Flag. They at present won't win. It will take years before any change happens. So in the mean time try to educate these Govements in another way.

We still have a very long way to make change, but need to do it safely and not put oneself in danger.

Maybe I did not make myself clear enough?

Nirish guy
November 10th, 2018, 08:22
Yeah. fair enough BT, I'm sure we're on the same page all in all and yes you're right of course that whilst it's brave to stand up and be counted and all that a) that's easy(ier) to do perhaps when living here in the West and yes also maybe not the smartest when you KNOW it's going to lead to your arrest and ultimately no one giving a shit or coming to bail you out, protect you or stand up for your rights etc. But yes also important then that we do show solidarity of course with other gay people around the world too so at some level they know they and their lives do matter too of course.

I think coming from N.Ireland I'm programmed to stand up and fight back a little more against perceived injustices, to my own detriment sometimes and I know when standing in a street in Turkey with police firing plastic bullets and tear gas at a tiny crowd of young gay guys who where doing nothing more than literally waving a rainbow flag whilst finding myself fighting back even I had a moment of "WTF are you doing you idiot !"

But also knowing that aside from getting physically injured if arrested or whatever I would no doubt have been quietly released again relatively unharmed - which looking at some of the injuries the young guys I met in the bars later that day had I took my hat off to them as they most certainly couldn't say the same and yet STILL they went out and waved their / our flag - I guess it's always about finding that fine line and balance between brave, effective, pointless and stupid when protesting or taking direct action.

Blacktouch
December 2nd, 2018, 17:57
Hey guys,

How was your trip to Egypt?

sglad
December 3rd, 2018, 06:52

The security guard must have felt particularly honoured to have served two royals that day; King Tutankhamun and your friend, the Toilet Queen.

Blacktouch
December 14th, 2018, 19:10
Hey guys,

Any chance of a trip report, after all, you were given advice from this board.

mikksmix
January 20th, 2019, 23:29
Hey guys, apologies for the (extremely) late reply. Unfortunately I didn’t end up going to Luxor as I missed the flight, so I went to Alexandria instead. Not much to report from there as it’s rather ‘’western’’ and with tourism not really being the main economy there, no opportunities arose.

In Cairo, however, I did have a little fun at the pyramids. I wanted to go to the viewing platform for that main photo of the pyramids and sand from afar but it seemed the only way was by horse or camel. I waited around the place and got approached by numerous (pushy) guys asking me if I wanted a camel ride etc. until this one guy in his early-twenties came over to me. He was pretty handsome, and was wearing a jalabaya with a visible bulge showing and used this and his charm to convince me to take him up of a ride on a horse to the platform and back for 150 egyptian pounds (around €6).

We set on our way, him on one horse and me on another, and he immediately started with the usual ‘’do you have a girlfriend, do you have a wife’’ questions. I told him I didn’t and he then, surprisingly, asked if I liked egyptian men. I’ll admit I was a little unsure how to answer, but through the advice given here knew what he was he was inferring so I told him that I did. Next thing, he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch which was all I’d hoped for - thick, cut, and about 8 inches. He smiled at me and lifted his jalabaya up (he wasn’t wearing underwear) and let me play with his dick for a bit. There was quite a few tourists around so that was the limit to the fun, but it was a horny experience nonetheless.

Anyway, I’ve decided to try again and head over to Luxor next month and I’ll surely be a lot quicker to share stories this time ;)

latintopxxx
January 21st, 2019, 00:00
pity u didnt go further...I certainly did in morocco...

mikksmix
January 21st, 2019, 00:35
pity u didnt go further...I certainly did in morocco...

Interesting...tell us more?

Jellybean
January 21st, 2019, 20:18
. . . Anyway, I’ve decided to try again and head over to Luxor next month and I’ll surely be a lot quicker to share stories this time ;)

I'm glad to hear that mikksmix and look forward to reading your next trip report. :)

Nirish guy
January 22nd, 2019, 01:15
Always good though to remember where we’re visiting and giving our money to and knowing their record on LGBT rights ( abuses) too mind.......

Egypt TV host Mohamed al-Ghiety jailed for interviewing gay man http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46946612

latintopxxx
January 23rd, 2019, 00:50
mikksmix...actually morocco wasnt that interesting, or maybe I should say my experience wasnt. It was a work conference, stayed at a real nice resort type hotel (pool as big as a lake) in el jadida , its about an hour from casablanca.
I "befriended" the security guard (EUR50 goes a long way) and he supplied some big cocked talent every evening. Was real easy. I suspect this was common practise, I wasnt the only gay in the hotel.Not as exciting as groping boat boys under their clothes or orgies on river boats.

mikksmix
January 23rd, 2019, 01:56
Interesting - I may have to add el jaddida to my list of places to visit.

Am I right in guessing the groping boat boys happened in Luxor? ;)

Gmcw1968
August 29th, 2021, 15:05
Hi Guys, thanks for all the info on this thread was a really good read, I was in Hurghada last year and managed to get some fun with hotel staff, also visited Cairo but wasn’t there long enough after sightseeing to have a try but I’m sure the camel boys at the pyramids were up for it.
I am travelling to Aswan later in the year and have messaged a captain that was mentioned online about felucca hire, already been promised the most enjoyable two day trip and was sent pics of the two men who will be mine for two days. Happy days bring it on.

enabrantain
November 16th, 2021, 08:36
I will be visiting Egypt next year Cairo for a week
Aswan for 5 days Luxor for 8 days
Am very interested in a felucca.
Have booked a three night felucca.
My question is are all felucca captains and crew just horny guys looking for some fun.
Or are there specific ones to ask for?

Nirish guy
November 18th, 2021, 15:59
My question is are all felucca captains and crew just horny guys looking for some fun.?

There are a few good trip reports over on Gayguides re that top that you should maybe read.

PS it's nice that in situations like this we can now recommend posts from the other boards when it's relevant without it turning into an owner coming down on you like a ton of bricks and threatening bans and all sorts for acknowledging the mere existence of the other boards never mind referring someone to them !

Nice to see that level of adult maturity back on the board from old times past with previous owners and Moses realising that a lot of us do already read and partake in the other various boards and it makes no difference whatsoever to our posting here and in fact as in this case can actually benefit this board and it's readership ( and vice versa on the other boards too of course).

enabrantain
November 18th, 2021, 19:43
Hi Guys, thanks for all the info on this thread was a really good read, I was in Hurghada last year and managed to get some fun with hotel staff, also visited Cairo but wasn’t there long enough after sightseeing to have a try but I’m sure the camel boys at the pyramids were up for it.
I am travelling to Aswan later in the year and have messaged a captain that was mentioned online about felucca hire, already been promised the most enjoyable two day trip and was sent pics of the two men who will be mine for two days. Happy days bring it on.
Are you able to provide any details about this captain and his felucca?