PDA

View Full Version : Any update for SAUNA MANIA ORGY?

Bert
October 22nd, 2018, 13:21
I read that on friday evening there is naked orgy party in Sauna Mania.
Is this still going on?
Anybody visited lately?

I arrive on a Friday in Bangkok and don't know if I would better continue tu Pattaya for an exciting evening in the bars or stay in Bangkok and go to the naked party in Sauna Mania.

Thanks for advice.

Manforallseasons
October 22nd, 2018, 13:44
Your enjoyment of the "naked orgy" and the enjoyment of the others will depend on what you look like...age etc. take a good look and be honest with youself. If you think not go to Pattaya where only your ability to pay is considered!

sglad
October 23rd, 2018, 00:29
If you think not go to Pattaya where only your ability to pay is considered!

Exactly. You don't even need to be alive!

DoubleDutch
October 23rd, 2018, 01:22
the enjoyment of the others will depend on what you look like...age etc. take a good look and be honest with youself.

Oh fuck, why did I listen to you, MFAS! I just did what you suggested, and took a look in a mirror. That's it! I decided I'm no longer gay! I'm done with men! What I saw in that mirror was horrible!

gerefan2
October 23rd, 2018, 03:55
Bert
I went there a few months ago on a naked evening. I'm not sure if it was a Friday but it would have been a weekend.
There was no "Orgy", as such, but plenty of Thai guys looking for farangs. There was no laid on orgy with paid help that I have read about elsewhere.
Now, whether it is worth the extra cost of transport and hotels is doubtful. I would say if you were staying in BKK anyway, all well and good.
But I definitely wouldn't go there specifically to attend this "Orgy".

latintopxxx
October 23rd, 2018, 13:08
gerefan...in asia there are always asian guys looking for white cock...thats why we love visiting...attraction of opposites...

scottish-guy
October 23rd, 2018, 17:30
...thats why we love visiting...attraction of opposites...

I rather suspect anybody you encounter must be an opposite. Can’t imagine theres two of you out there

gerefan2
October 23rd, 2018, 19:29
gerefan...in asia there are always asian guys looking for white cock...thats why we love visiting...attraction of opposites...

The reason I said "There was no "Orgy", as such, but plenty of Thai guys looking for farangs." is that Sauna Mania has a reputation of Thai for Thai.

But, of course, you knew that anyway didn't you?

latintopxxx
October 24th, 2018, 02:01
actually no, I didnt, I go to babylon only...

scottish-guy
October 24th, 2018, 04:50
...I go to babylon only...

Figures.

Did you go to Babylon voluntarily or were you exiled there and held in captivity (by the Rivers)?

And did you sit down, weep, and remember Zion?

And is this you:

:mocking_mini:

kittyboy
October 25th, 2018, 23:47
Can anyone give a review of Sauna Mania?
What are the facilities like? How many guys are there and are any of them into older hairy white guys..IE guys like me?

Yes..yes..I am sure at least one of the regular posters will suggest a google search etc. So to head you off, I have searched google and my specific question is has anyone on THIS BOARD been to Sauna Mania and what were THEIR impressions, and are the guys that go to Sauna Mania interested in older hairy white guys.

christianpfc
October 30th, 2018, 11:57
I have been to Sauna Mania several times. According to my notes, last time was

Thu 23mar2017
Sauna mania at night so-so. Entry 200 Baht, over 50 year olds 300. Estimated between 30-50 customer, all in towel. Big towel of good quality. Music too loud throughout. Sauna and 2 steam rooms hot. Condom 52 mm and lube provided. Closes 6 am, but ask cashier: not busy after midnight (I had reports about party crowd going there after disco).
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/04/gay-activities-mar-2017-draft.html

Check for their theme days before you go!
I never had luck in Sauna Mania, so despite it being in walking distance to my room, it's not in my sauna circuit. (Anyway, I cut down on sauna visits by a factor of ten in favor of online dating.)

Overview of all gay saunas in Bangkok, as of 2017, here:
https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/05/bangkok-gay-saunas-2017.html

"interested in older hairy white guys" sorry I can't answer that question. But I have a friend who fits your description, and he goes to Farose II in Ramkhamhaeng quite often, so he must get lucky there.

DoubleDutch
October 30th, 2018, 16:56

What do you know about white cock? You are Mexican, latintopxxx, you have a brown penis, basically you are a glorified Cambodian (in no way is it my intention to insult Cambodians).
If you want some white cock in the your life, you pay, just like everybody else! Or be nicer to me, and MAYBE we can work something out.

latintopxxx
October 31st, 2018, 00:40
is that an upgrade...from jew to mexican??

poshglasgow
October 31st, 2018, 03:56

My first encounter with 'white cock' at the age of thirteen was a disaster. It shat on the duvet and the bloody feathers induced an asthma attack. Later, we ate it.

latintopxxx
October 31st, 2018, 07:04
...it shat??? was scotty involved??

poshglasgow
November 2nd, 2018, 07:24
...it shat??? was scotty involved??

In Glaswegian parlance 'shat' is the past tense of 'shit'.

"I am about to shit on your duvet," whispered the cock.

"Last week," said the cock, "I shat on your duvet, remember?"

latintopxxx
November 2nd, 2018, 10:23
posh baby....r u high??? ...or forgotten to take your meds??