PDA

View Full Version : Jomtien visit 30th October

Wheelz
October 22nd, 2018, 10:45
If anyone is around and fancies meeting up, pm me! Sunee guide welcome!

dinagam
October 24th, 2018, 23:14
Good timing.
The Venue is having their Halloween show on the 31st.

latintopxxx
October 25th, 2018, 01:33
dinagam..u r evil...I like...

sglad
October 25th, 2018, 07:49
Good timing.

Pattaya must be the most convenient and least expensive place to attend a Halloween party. Guests don't have to rent a scary costume or put on scary make up; they can just come as they are.

Manforallseasons
October 25th, 2018, 10:14
Pattaya must be the most convenient and least expensive place to attend a Halloween party. Guests don't have to rent a scary costume or put on scary make up; they can just come as they are.

sglad AKA. frequent.

Wheelz
October 25th, 2018, 10:20
Good timing.

Sounds good. Will be in Jomtien then. Anyone fancy meeting up (not dressing up!)?

scottish-guy
October 26th, 2018, 02:49
Have you see the Pattaya expats?

The wearing of horrific masks and hellish clothing would actually make them look more normal, rather than being any kind of homage to Hallowe'en

latintopxxx
October 26th, 2018, 04:49
...how would u know...according to arsenal u havent been there since the dinos roamed ...

scottish-guy
October 26th, 2018, 05:36
...according to arsenal...

See, that's where you went wrong right there.

If you had half a brain you'd have realised that.

It's a matter of record on this forum (i.e, photographic evidence) that I was there in late 2016.

latintopxxx
October 26th, 2018, 07:37
I would need to see a photo of u standing on jomtien beach holding a current passport open at the photo page and a current Thai newspaper grinning like the twit u r ...before I believed u.

arsenal
October 26th, 2018, 08:16
Latin wrote about Scottish Guy.
"...how would u know...according to arsenal u havent been there since the dinos roamed ..."

Not just Arsenal. Many. Francois for mod and Scotty the Botty disappears. Tempting isn't it.

scottish-guy
October 26th, 2018, 15:54
I would need to see a photo of u standing on jomtien beach holding a current passport open at the photo page and a current Thai newspaper grinning like the twit u r ...before I believed u.

Would you accept a witness statement from another member then?

You’re digging yourself into a bigger hole with each post you make as part of continuing this ridiculous trolling - something that nobody is interested in except the three people pushing it.

You’d be best advised to take anything Mini Mee or Arsenal says with a pinch of salt - as anybody sensible does

arsenal
October 26th, 2018, 16:14
The accepted wisdom is that he's been there once in about ten years. Thus his qualifications to offer his opinions on Pattaya are somewhat limited. Unlike his opinions.

latintopxxx
October 26th, 2018, 16:41
oh well, I guess i have no way of knowing and there is no benefit to be gained from annoying scotty...so apologies scotty...have a good week end

scottish-guy
October 27th, 2018, 03:04
oh well, I guess i have no way of knowing and there is no benefit to be gained from annoying scotty...so apologies scotty...have a good week end

LatintopXXX you’re not annoying me - you and your pals are annoying everybody else with this utterly pointless trolling. Nobody cares (other than 3 sadarses) when the last time was I visited Pattaya - I’ve told you already and it not only has been but can be further verified without a shadow of doubt. Not that it fucking matters!

arsenal
October 27th, 2018, 04:55
You don't speak for "everybody else."

latintopxxx
October 27th, 2018, 17:25
scotty...stop trying so hard...kinda embarrassing...like ann octagerian in a maserati with a trophy wife...to be pitied..

DoubleDutch
October 27th, 2018, 19:21
scotty...stop trying so hard...kinda embarrassing...like ann octagerian in a maserati with a trophy wife...to be pitied..

Latintopxxx, known in his youth as a Pony Boy, allthough having been a trophy wife in his youth, and routinely passed over by wealthy Mexican land owners, had never seen the inside of ANY car until he had reached age of 32. But many, many horse carriages.

scottish-guy
October 28th, 2018, 02:07
Ann Octogerian?

Sounds like a Pattaya drag act

latintopxxx
October 28th, 2018, 05:57
you would know...u were the star attraction

Manforallseasons
October 28th, 2018, 14:23
When I once posted why is this board so boring smiles replied it is cyclical, this must be the low point in the cycle!

scottish-guy
October 28th, 2018, 15:39
Your contribution has completely raised the standard though - you must be pleased

dinagam
October 28th, 2018, 15:46
Please allow for the different phases of the moon. Right now it is waning.

DoubleDutch
October 28th, 2018, 16:44
Ann Octogerian?

Sounds like a Pattaya drag act

You are being too harsh towards Latintopxxx, he was a super star in his day, often referred to as "princess of Guerrero", Guerrero one of the southern most provinces of Mexico, cars were not that common in early 60's.

DoubleDutch
October 28th, 2018, 16:48
When I once posted why is this board so boring smiles replied it is cyclical, this must be the low point in the cycle!

That's what you get when Frequent has had enough of the abuse, and decided to take a break, possibly permanent. We should all apologize to Frequent for mean things said, especially you, MFAS!

Frequent, I apologize for everything! Come back, baby! For Queen and country!

Nirish guy
October 28th, 2018, 17:21
Frequent, I apologize for everything! Come back, baby! For Queen and country!

I don't see what Freddie Mercury has got to do with this though ! :)

Tintin
October 28th, 2018, 17:21
DoubleDutch - Nothing to be worried about, as now we have you instead of Frequent.

DoubleDutch
October 28th, 2018, 17:36
DoubleDutch - Nothing to be worried about, as now we have you instead of Frequent.

Nah, you don't have me!

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2018, 01:53
...but everyone else has...

DoubleDutch
October 29th, 2018, 13:49
...but everyone else has...

I like how you used the Three Dots at the beginning, and at the end of the sentence (or what qualifies as a sentence by your standards), looks very symmetrical, looks like something a child would draw.

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2018, 14:22
...thats why i do it...keeps you with the intellect of a squashed cockroach interested...

DoubleDutch
October 29th, 2018, 14:31
...thats why i do it...keeps you with the intellect of a squashed cockroach interested...

Why so mean, baby?

You know I love you, latintopxxx, even though we both know that nothing can happen between us, you and I are not meant to be, two bottoms is a hopeless, tragic situation. Since I have passionate, sexual feelings towards you, a platonic friendship is also out of the question, it will never work.
It's quite Shakespearean, if you knew what that means!

arsenal
October 29th, 2018, 15:36
I would have thought more Greek tragedy but who's Oedipus and who's his mother?

DoubleDutch
October 29th, 2018, 17:56
I would have thought more Greek tragedy but who's Oedipus and who's his mother?

Yes, this is a proper Greek tragedy!

I chose to device a carefully set trap, in order to confuse Pony Boy, hoping to make him go and google who that Shakespear guy is.

dinagam
October 29th, 2018, 18:10
The Pony Boy will soon appear as the Trojan horse...
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.