PDA

View Full Version : Best place to go for sex show?

JHC93
October 17th, 2018, 18:08
Knew to Bangkok and was wondering what is the best place to go for a sex show? I’ve heard not many places do full on sex shows any more so not sure where to go this week.

Thanks!

arsenal
October 17th, 2018, 18:57
What's the betting after this post we never hear from this 'member' again. More shenanigans methinks.

JHC93
October 17th, 2018, 19:21
What's the betting after this post we never hear from this 'member' again. More shenanigans methinks.

I don’t see the problem joining a forum to ask people for information? You can’t exactly take the moral high ground when the discussions on this forum revolve around massages and go go bars.

arsenal
October 17th, 2018, 19:38
That's not what I meant and I'm not the first to comment on this phenomenon.

Manforallseasons
October 17th, 2018, 20:48
This is a FREQUENTLY asked question.....Surely you will find an answer on Gaythailand.com

kkjason
October 17th, 2018, 21:36
Why even respond then? You didn't even bother to attempt an answer. If you have no answer, then just move on. You just want the attention, as always.

kkjason
October 17th, 2018, 21:37
And what if he has no idea that Gaythailand.com exists? What is wrong with the question he asked? Again - if you have no answer for him, then why do even bother posting to the thread? Like Arsenal, it appears you just crave the attention.

This is a FREQUENTLY asked question.....Surely you will find an answer on Gaythailand.com

DoubleDutch
October 17th, 2018, 21:56
And what if he has no idea that Gaythailand.com exists? What is wrong with the question he asked? Again - if you have no answer for him, then why do even bother posting to the thread? Like Arsenal, it appears you just crave the attention.

kkjason, I think it is was tongue in cheek, a running gag at SGT to direct all stupid questions to Gaythailand. For example, first time poster, and he starts off with "which is better, Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Pattaya?", it is a dumb question, because we have no idea what this guy is looking for,, but this happens often.
May as well ask "which would you recommend, gin or green tea?", there is no answer to these kind of questions, the guy never tells what he likes, just "what is best?"
Usually the one time poster after asking this stupid question never returns, so no reason to even reply, and it is quite APPOSITE to direct these questions to Gaythailand, let them sort it out.

I used "apposite" in commemoration of our lost warrior and comrade frequent. Frequent is gone, and a a result even usually calm and balanced posters like Nirish guy are losing their cool, bitching and lamenting over minor off topic shit. Frequent was a pillar of SGT community, a caring, compassionate man, never rude, never stickler for minor inconsistencies and grammar errors, a man of knowledge. Renaissance man, and at least equal to and possibly surpassin Stephen Fry in awsomeness!

Dimsumbear
October 17th, 2018, 21:56
I have been to the New Freshboy a stone thrown from Soi Twilight and it featured a live sex show when I was there. X-boys on Soi Twilight showed a boy (same boy btw) jerking off and cum on the face of a ladyboy. And at Natures Boy hiding in a nearby ally would invite you to star in one if you have the balls (no pun intended). Please enjoy and share your experience afterwards!

DoubleDutch
October 17th, 2018, 22:08
X-boys on Soi Twilight showed a boy (same boy btw) jerking off and cum on the face of a ladyboy. And at Natures Boy hiding in a nearby ally would invite you to star in one if you have the balls (no pun intended). Please enjoy and share your experience afterwards!

Op, see? Don't ever say we are not helpful group of gentlemen.

Additionally, at Screwboys there was this performer, he tied a condom to base of his dick, (always a promising stsrt) in order to block blood flow, as a result his penis turned purple, guy seemed in pain. Some other guy, not exactly attractive, placed this swollen, purple penis in his/her mouth. It was very exciting, and this act describe pretty much every sex show.
You see, it's hard to say which is best, they are all "great"

arsenal
October 17th, 2018, 22:15
With regards to Frequent. He knew he'd be gone for seven days so I think his absence is only temporary.

DoubleDutch
October 17th, 2018, 22:38
With regards to Frequent. He knew he'd be gone for seven days so I think his absence is only temporary.

A 7 day ban then? What he do this time?

Thing about geniuses, often they are not celebrated nor appreciated by contemporaries.

arsenal
October 17th, 2018, 22:42
I don't know that it's a suspension. But I do know he knew we would be deprived of gayboardland's very own Oscar Wilde for a week.

gerefan2
October 17th, 2018, 23:19
Frequent was a pillar of SGT community, a caring, compassionate man, never rude, never stickler for minor inconsistencies and grammar errors, a man of knowledge. Renaissance man, and at least equal to and possibly surpassin Stephen Fry in awsomeness!

As he said about Padborn, only last week..."A good man right to the end".

Jellybean
October 17th, 2018, 23:28
A 7 day ban then? What he do this time?

Thing about geniuses, often they are not celebrated nor appreciated by contemporaries.

I don't know that it's a suspension. But I do know he knew we would be deprived of gayboardland's very own Oscar Wilde for a week.

Just for the record, I have no idea what has happened to frequent. But if members care to look at his user title, they will note that it continues to show his chosen personalised description.

Knew to Bangkok and was wondering what is the best place to go for a sex show? I’ve heard not many places do full on sex shows any more so not sure where to go this week.

Thanks!

And to answer the OP’s question, the best place for a sex show in Bangkok used to be Boys Bangkok/Dream Boys go-go bar or Hotmale Bar in ‘Soi Twilight’, but I have not visited those bars for some time, so my information may be out of date.

And I see that Dimsumbear has already recommended you try New Fresh Boys or X-Boys bars, both of which are also in 'Soi Twilight'. They too were always worth a visit. Hope this helps?

JHC93
October 18th, 2018, 02:34
Thanks for all your recommendations! I ended up going to Fresh Boys and it was enjoyable. It started with a lip sync act, then big cock show, a full on sex show and then an oral sex show. All the boys were hot too, seemed like most were their 20s. Unlike what most users seem to have experienced in other places, there were no Chinese girls in the audience, it was all men. I’m guessing they don’t like man on man action?

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2018, 02:45
jeelyboy...your info is way too old...that old german used to put on a good fuck show....bit that was like ages ago...as his venue(s) have become more chinese orientated the standard of the shows have dropped dramatically...as has the cost of admission/drinks.

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2018, 03:01
whoops...to explain...in its hey day there would be at least 30 super handsome "entertainers" on stage in skimpy underwear showing off their wares...something for everyone...twinky to muscle...but all nicely groomed and most with that famous Thai welcoming smile.
The shows would last an hour...true entertainment...lots of cock and butt would be shown...the highlights would be the big cock ....and there was lots of it...not only half a dozen as in most places...would be up to 20 performers...and the fuck show which could last up to 10 minutes with up to 3 couples on stage in various permutations.
Only thing that would have made it better would be if the performers had circulated amongst the crowd begging for tips and be groped...for some reason they never lowered themselves to that level...most other bars did that.
Now...the fuck show is at most one couple...both usually scream ordinary...no story line...in the past the top would be aggressively fucking the bottom...when another top would wander onto the stage waving his huge erect dick around and would then proceed without even a please or thank you to fuck the top who was already on the job...

a447
October 18th, 2018, 07:47
It's difficult to recommend bars for their sex shows, as they change all the time depending on which way the police are looking.

Back in July I reported that the old -fashioned acrobatic fuck show was back in town -at Hotmale. It may still be there.

I also reported earlier about some very hot shows at X-Boys involving rimming. But on my return to Bangkok a couple of months later, the show had disappeared.

I haven't seen a full-on, no holes barred sex show at Dreamboys for years.

On my next visit to Bangkok my first two stops will be Hotmale and X-Boys. But there is no guarantee of anything. It's luck of the draw.

I live in hope.

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2018, 08:56
why limit yourself to 2 shows only?? I actually enjoy whiling the time away in soi whoresville....watching the goings on...pretty M/boys leaving with their meal tickets...its the ultimate in people watching...telephone bar is good but kinda boring by comparison...

kjun12
October 18th, 2018, 16:59

Well, what did you MEANT.

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2018, 17:05
oh..oh...here we go again...bitch fight...and off topic...good thing i got a ringside seat...handbags at the ready ladies..

DoubleDutch
October 18th, 2018, 17:16
oh..oh...here we go again...bitch fight...and off topic...good thing i got a ringside seat...handbags at the ready ladies..

Latintopxxx, this came up last week, but you did not reply, what, exactly, are the 3 dots that you always place between words? They look like this ...

Can you shed some light on this mystery, please?

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2018, 17:22
does away with grammer and annoying rules...I can just string a whole bunch of brain farts together into a sentence.

DoubleDutch
October 18th, 2018, 17:37
does away with grammer and annoying rules...I can just string a whole bunch of brain farts together into a sentence.

Honest man!

Brad the Impala
October 19th, 2018, 05:20

Just for the record, I have no idea what has happened to frequent.

Oh dear. Is this the case of a removed moderator thinking incorrectly that he still knows more than a current moderator, or a current moderator being unaware of actions that others, with their fingers on the button, have taken against an existing poster. Given the record for inaccuracy I'd put money on the former, however given the record for confused moderation, anything is possible.

arsenal
October 19th, 2018, 06:49
Read things properly Brad and do try to understand the actual English being used, not the words you think are being used.

Smiles
October 19th, 2018, 14:53
does away with grammer and annoying rules...I can just string a whole bunch of brain farts together into a sentence.Finally Latinapoxxonyouall has admitted to one and all on this Board that his brain is in fact not a brain, but a simple fart.
By his own words ..................

DoubleDutch
October 19th, 2018, 17:27
Finally Latinapoxxonyouall has admitted to one and all on this Board that his brain is in fact not a brain, but a simple fart.
By his own words ..................

I'm starting to fall in love with latintopxxx, it's a frightening feeling, but weirdly wonderful at the same time. It is quite unfortunate we are both hopeless bottoms.

Last night latintopxxx came to me in my dreams, we were walking on a beach, waves gently caressing our bare feet, dressed in matching white linen shirts like in Tampax commertial.
Love story of latintopxxx and DoubleDutch is very much a modern day take on Beauty And The Beast.

latintopxxx
October 19th, 2018, 17:43
dunno...if i was a bottom its brazil i'd be visiting and not thailand...

sglad
October 20th, 2018, 01:45
Thanks for all your recommendations! I ended up going to Fresh Boys and it was enjoyable. It started with a lip sync act, then big cock show, a full on sex show and then an oral sex show. All the boys were hot too, seemed like most were their 20s. Unlike what most users seem to have experienced in other places, there were no Chinese girls in the audience, it was all men. I’m guessing they don’t like man on man action?

Welcome to the board, JHC93! And thanks for staying on and posting your feedback of the venue you visited despite the harsh initial reaction you received here. I hope you will continue to post.

sglad
October 20th, 2018, 01:52
Oh dear. Is this the case of a removed moderator thinking incorrectly that he still knows more than a current moderator, or a current moderator being unaware of actions that others, with their fingers on the button, have taken against an existing poster. Given the record for inaccuracy I'd put money on the former, however given the record for confused moderation, anything is possible.

Does it matter whether they're past or present? They're all redundant and more often than not initiators of abuse either openly on the forum or privately through their moderator control panels.

sglad
October 20th, 2018, 02:21
I'm starting to fall in love with latintopxxx, it's a frightening feeling, but weirdly wonderful at the same time. It is quite unfortunate we are both hopeless bottoms.

I guess that rules out a threesome with a447.

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2018, 02:38
i would need nude pics, front and rear, and a list confirming what activities both would be willing to perform to please me before I decided as well as financial expectations.

scottish-guy
October 20th, 2018, 02:45
I'm starting to fall in love with latintopxxx, it's a frightening feeling, but weirdly wonderful at the same time. It is quite unfortunate we are both hopeless bottoms...

I guess that rules out a threesome with a447.

Three slices of bread never made a sandwich

:drink:

sglad
October 20th, 2018, 03:31
Three slices of bread never made a sandwich:drink:

Especially if they're packing glass noodles and not ham in between the slices.:D

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2018, 07:45
relax...dont panic...i got enough meat for several club sandwiches...

sglad
October 20th, 2018, 17:35
relax...dont panic...i got enough meat for several club sandwiches...

Meat from dead whales on Dongtan Beach doesn't count.

lonelywombat
October 26th, 2018, 11:21
Something about these posts by sglad remind me of Goulburn Gaol in southern NSW.

dinagam
October 26th, 2018, 11:42
Dongtan Beach now is a respectable place to spend the entire day. No mammalian species from the sea was sighted this time...I guess it's not the migration period yet.

neddy3
October 26th, 2018, 16:47
Something about these posts by sglad remind me of Goulburn Gaol in southern NSW.

WTF?

Smiles
October 26th, 2018, 18:51
WTF?Don't fret Needy, Lonely looses his whereabouts on the many boards he inhabits. In this case he undoubedly believes he's at the scintillating Flat Earth Forum.
Humour him.

lonelywombat
October 27th, 2018, 06:46
Don't fret Needy, Lonely looses his whereabouts on the many boards he inhabits. In this case he undoubedly believes he's at the scintillating Flat Earth Forum.
Humour him.

The person freferred to who is posing here under a new name, is aware of the reference.
It is up to him to reply.
Go back to your drugs and have another super day

Smiles
October 27th, 2018, 15:16
The person freferred to who is posing here under a new name, is aware of the reference. It is up to him to reply. Go back to your drugs and have another super daySee what I mean. One needs a full-fledged translator, but even then . . . :dirol_mini: :))

poshglasgow
October 28th, 2018, 04:57

Thanks!

The House of Commons, Palace of Westminster!

Oh, my apologies, I see that you are interested in Bangkok. Well, how about the following scenario: Hand around the target throat. Grip tightly. Much thrashing about. Direct the target mouth downwards and marvel at the milky fluid discharge - with the same consistency of cheap handwash - flowing into a modest collecting glass. Everyone relaxes. The task is accomplished and the audience erupts into spontaneous applause.

And you can see this 'sex show' every morning in Bangkok at the Louis Pasteur Institute, while they milk the cobras and crates for their venom to make snake bite anti-venom to be shipped off to the country's paddy fields.

latintopxxx
November 2nd, 2018, 10:25
...silly boys...best place is my hotel suite...