PDA

View Full Version : When Barry met Leo

Pages : [1] 2

cdnmatt
September 28th, 2018, 03:00
While we are on the topic of karma, OMG, did Leo ever just make the biggest mistake of his life.

I have been working 16 hours a day for longer than I care to remember. I just made $45,000 USD, and that is most likely nothing compared to what I will be making this winter. Going blind quite obviously was very difficult, but I am good at being blind now, and I am extremely good at what I do, especially when I care and put my heart into it.

I was about to be in Vientiane like right now, and Leo and myself were supposed to be looking for a new house right now. He would have never had to worry about money again for the rest of his life. His mother would have been able to live in a nice home, and spend her elderly years in comfort and with dignity.

I don't know, I've lost track of time, but I think it was about 4 days ago. Leo called me, and apparently he's with Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland. I've talked with Barry a couple times, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

Barry has been in a relationship for 14 years, and has absolutely no interest in taking care of Leo, or his mother, or providing Leo with any sort of financial stability. Barry is going back to his life in Ireland in one month, and will probably never see Leo again.

Neither Barry or myself even knew each other existed until 4 days ago, and he was as blind sided as me. In one month from now, Leo is going to be alone again, and probably stuck working in Bangkok for 40 baht/hour, or maybe selling his body, or who knows what he's going to do.

He could have had such a good life, and he just threw it all away, because he's fucken crazy like his father. There is no chance he will ever find someone who loves him more than I did, and I am absolutely certain karma is not going to be nice to him.

OMG, talk about traumatic.

cdnmatt
September 28th, 2018, 03:06
I want my ~250,000 baht back. I want the 40,000 back that I just sent him, and I was the medical bill I paid for back. His mother would be dead right now if it wasn't for my help.

She was originally admitted to a shitty state run hospital, the doctors were unable to diagnose her, and she can barely even walk right now because they were unable to perform a spinal tap correctly. It was my money that paid for her to get into a proper private hospital, and get doctors that were able to save her life.

latintopxxx
September 28th, 2018, 03:23
u should offer to pay him more...outbid Barry...money talks...

cdnmatt
September 28th, 2018, 03:24
Maybe I will still go to Vientiane, and fuck Kong, Leo's only friend in Vientiane. I have him on WhatsApp now, he sounds like a nice enough guy, and said he wants a job. I will pay him about 30,000 baht/month, and all he really has to do is a bit of shopping for me.

I am pretty good at making people fall in love with me, so I am sure Kong would be thrilled to have his standard of living multiplied by 500%. In a month from now I'll be living in a nice house with a private swimming people, and will be fucking Kong, and Leo is going to be sad and alone with nobody who loves him.

Maybe I will do that. That sounds like fun.

frequent
September 28th, 2018, 04:13
Maybe I will still go to Vientiane ...I seem to have wandered into some Reader's Digest version of Matt's world. Where was the bit about "so I decided to give up my plan to get a visa for Laos, fly there, hope to be admitted"? Did that end 4 days ago when Matt found out his current catamite is just another horny boy (after all, as I recall this isn't the first time)? And $45K? What happened to Bitcoin? By the way is that $45K before or after tax? You are paying tax on it aren't you Matt?

And then there's "Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland [who] has been in a relationship for 14 years". Frankly if I'd been in a relationship (man, woman?) since I was 17 I'd be screwing around too. Oh well, since there's been no wedding this time Matt won't have to worry about the legal niceties of disposing of the current "husband" - just like Kim, the last "husband". Is the actual legal "husband" still married to Matt? I don't think we've had an update on that recently

cdnmatt
September 28th, 2018, 05:14
I have no idea, I'm still grieving and trying to process what just happened.

Yes, he cheated on me once before. Does he not remember crying for about 2 weeks straight because of how hurt he was after he did that? Obviously, I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this.

Just like this OP in this thread ended up in despair because of what he did. That's going to be Leo in one month. Does he not understand that?

And he's acting as if I'm crazy. He's just hanging out with Barry and travelling around SE Asia for a month, what's the problem? Apparently, I'm the crazy one according to him, and gee golly, he just can't understand why I would be angry.

OMG, what an idiot.
n

Nirish guy
September 28th, 2018, 06:03
Man if there was ever a reason for a Mod to start a new thread for the above as of course this latest drama is just going to run and run .......oh and Matt re your.....

"I am pretty good at making people fall in love with me" - hate to tell you but based on past evidence, apparently not as much as you might like to think perhaps and re your "Obviously, I will never forgive him this time" well of COURSE you will, otherwise sure where would be the drama in THAT !

Right, I'm off to stock up on popcorn...... but yeah let me start the ball rolling for you by saying - "but maybe Barry and him ARE just friends and you're totally over reacting, as of COURSE he loves you as sure he cried to you and EVERYTHING the last time so obviously that's the case, isn't it........" there you go...you're welcome.

frequent
September 28th, 2018, 06:04
I have no idea, I'm still grieving and trying to process what just happened.

Yes, he cheated on me once before. Does he not remember crying for about 2 weeks straight because of how hurt he was after he did that? Obviously, I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this.

Just like this OP in this thread ended up in despair because of what he did. That's going to be Leo in one month. Does he not understand that?

And he's acting as if I'm crazy. He's just hanging out with Barry and travelling around SE Asia for a month, what's the problem? Apparently, I'm the crazy one according to him, and gee golly, he just can't understand why I would be angry.

OMG, what an idiot.
nGeez what did you do to deserve such karma?

cdnmatt
September 28th, 2018, 06:19
Geez what did you do to deserve such karma?

I have no idea. I must have been a horrible human being in a past life or something, because I've been a pretty good guy in this life.

arsenal
September 28th, 2018, 06:38
This thread is now finished in any meaningful sense as Matt hijacks it for yet another of his 15 page yawnathons.

frequent
September 28th, 2018, 06:42
I have no idea. I must have been a horrible human being in a past life or something, because I've been a pretty good guy in this life.As the probability of reincarnation is vanishingly small, and karma is perception rather than reality, I'd have thought it really falls under the heading of "shit happens"

Smiles
September 28th, 2018, 07:06
Man if there was ever a reason for a Mod to start a new thread for the above as of course this latest drama is just going to run and run.

"I am pretty good at making people fall in love with me" ... .
"... I am extremely good at what I do, especially when I care and put my heart into it..."
"... I've been a pretty good guy in this life ... ".
"... he will never find someone who loves him more than I did ..."Good idea. The new thread could be called 'Narcissism'. Discuss.

arsenal
September 28th, 2018, 07:21
Matt's entire posting history could be lumped together in one thread as a gift to insomniacs.

frequent
September 28th, 2018, 07:56
Good idea. The new thread could be called 'Narcissism'. Discuss.More appropriately "Entitled Millenial"

francois
September 28th, 2018, 11:50
OMG, what an idiot.

matt, you or Leo???

I truly thought your saga had ended, but not so; to be continued ad infinitum?

You are either the world's best story teller or the world's ultimate loser.

scottish-guy
September 28th, 2018, 15:01
...where is my copy of Fowler's Use and Abuse ...

Let me guess....LatintopXXX saw it on your bookshelf, thought it was a sex manual, asked to borrow it and you never got it back?

bkkguy
September 28th, 2018, 19:46
Let me guess....LatintopXXX saw it on your bookshelf, thought it was a sex manual, asked to borrow it and you never got it back?

knowing where they have been, if a book of yours had been in Latin's hands would you want it back?

bkkguy

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2018, 05:02
...where have my hands been???....pray do tell...
as for Leo...like I said...just offer him more cash...thats the only lingo a MB understands...the more baht...the more love...

Nirish guy
September 30th, 2018, 17:57
Latin Matt has confirmed several times that Leo is no MB but is there for love and is in fact his husband and even though Matt has sent him a ton of money and also done loads for his family and spent small fortunes there the fact that Leo is currently enjoying the company of another man for a month as that Matt is currently out of the picture for him doesn't I'm sure change those facts for Matt.

latintopxxx
September 30th, 2018, 18:37
oh OK, apologies for the misunderstanding...for some strane reason I had assumed that leo was a kept boy...in other words a MB that serviced his keeper only...maybe this new fling has a dick that works..

Nirish guy
September 30th, 2018, 20:35
maybe this new fling has a dick that works..

OUCH ! :)

Moving swiftly on then :) So, ( and not talking about Leo in particular here in any way) so just out of interest so if a "kept boy" is the same as a money boy ( that's debatable perhaps) are we saying then that if said boy lives at the home of the farang and his main role is to keep the place nice, whilst providing company and sexual services sometimes if and when required to said farang, who is we assume the guy supplying the income then out of interest does that then make around half the women on the planet money boys too then I wonder ? :-)

And if just for conversations sake we're running with this train of thought so out of interest then so I wonder when ( if ever) a money boy who ends up living in becomes a house boy and then at what point that house boy becomes a partner (if ever) - this is all by your logic of course Latin ( and a few others I'm asking).

I personally doubt that there's a specific answer to that question anyway of course every "relationship" is different, but just interest to hear if others think there IS a certain time line involved or ( I'm guessing like Latin) the general feeling is "once a money boy then that's always the deal, no matter what the boy might try to imply or suggest otherwise ?

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2018, 02:14
I think u r drawing a really long bow here with the wife comparison......in my opinion any relationship driven solely by cash or the equivalent makes one partner a whore...u can dress it up with euphemisms...house boy...companion..flat mate...but if the only thing keeping him around is cash/free board & lodgings..then yeah...its a whore.
I should know as I have this arrangement on and off on a regular basis...no shortage of uni students looking for free stuff...

cdnmatt
October 1st, 2018, 06:56
...where have my hands been???....pray do tell...
as for Leo...like I said...just offer him more cash...thats the only lingo a MB understands...the more baht...the more love...

No, there is something else going on, and I wasn't able to put my finger on it. There's a part of me that thinks he's being setup as a drug mule. It just doesn't add up.

Meets some dude online from Ireland about 4 months ago. They schedule a trip, and he picks him up at the airport. The next day, they were in the hotel swimming pool, got to chatting with a couple other guys, one from Germany and another from South Africa. Apparently, they all became friends, and the four of them are now travelling together.

They were in Krabi yesterday. All expenses paid trip for Leo, because these guys are so nice they're picking up the air fares and hotel bills, etc. Barry is leaving in three weeks though, and as far as I'm aware, has no desire at all to take care of Leo after his holiday.

Then a bunch of other things. It just doesn't add up. I think there's a chance these three guys are wining and dining Leo for now, and soon they will tell Leo he has to take a suitcase to Singapore or something. He's not exactly very worldly, so is stupid enough to be duped into something like that.

I have no idea, but it's over. I have work to do.

frequent
October 1st, 2018, 06:59
I think there's a chance these three guys are wining and dining Leo for nowThey have orgies together? I think the SGT readership deserves more details
I have work to do.Another $45K in the offing? But $ not Bitcoin?

frequent
October 1st, 2018, 07:09
I personally doubt that there's a specific answer to that question anyway of course every "relationship" is different, but just interest to hear if others think there IS a certain time line involved or ( I'm guessing like Latin) the general feeling is "once a money boy then that's always the deal, no matter what the boy might try to imply or suggest otherwise ?In my experience it's impossible to generalise. From a cultural perspective there's the Thai/Asian concept of "patronage" - the obligation of the "big" person to take care of his followers. On the other hand I've occasionally met someone I've assumed to be a money boy because he has a (often absent) farang boyfriend who is just after some fun with a white guy - doesn't like sex with other Asians. That's not to say he's racist of course - only white people can be racist for expressing a racial preference in a sexual partner https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/sep/29/wltm-colour-blind-dating-app-racial-discrimination-grindr-tinder-algorithm-racism

One such is a regular at the Silom Complex "facilities"

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2018, 09:53
...silly matty...they r simply using him...as a on demand sex toy...dont get too hiso...he's not that sophisticated...he's just a body to be used...we (my partner and I) have done that many many times...MB can double up as a live in servant..do runs to the 7-11...arrange laundry...I suggest that when he finally crawls back home that u getn him fully tested because all orifices would have been used...I should know...

Smiles
October 1st, 2018, 10:32
Matt wrote: "I have no idea" Yes you have. Leo threw you to the curb. Why? Because you are the quintessential drama queen, manifested by total narsissism. Being that, no one will ever stay with you for long. NEXT!.

Matt wrote: "but it's over." No it's not. You'll keep piling up the drama on this board forever. The words will change, the story never. As for Leo, yes, it's over.

Matt wrote: "I have work to do." No you don't. Your work is this Board. And that's it.

Nirish guy
October 1st, 2018, 16:53
As for Leo, yes, it's over..

What re him and this board, no i really doubt that somehow, good old Leo will be a show that runs and runs......and Latin has fairly much nailed it, good old Irish Barry is banging the shit out of Leo from Lao and either simply hooking up with his two drinking friends there for company or as Latin suggests Leo is happily getting shared around ( or simply enjoying the group fun) while he can making up for all the sex he wasn't getting before - even though he's not in to sex "apparently" from what Matt always told us of course.

But hey Matt so, "he's maybe going to be a drugs mule now" eh ??!! WELL DONE that man, an interesting new twist introduced there for sure as there could be quite a bit of mileage in that interesting angle - arrests at airports, you flying to strange countries to bail him out, make up sex, him saying it was all a mistake and that of COURSE he only loves only you after all, then the ( non) make up sex ( and you catching something?) with Barry from Ireiand turning up shortly afterwards saying he's pregnant and leo is the father ? and finally the africian drugs lords turning up and demanding their drugs money back otherwise Leo ( and yourself?) will be forced to go work in some dodgy Sunee Plaza massage shop for the next 20 years to clear his debt.......oh yes, this story could just run and run and MONTHS to come now ! :)

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2018, 17:33
nirish...u should write thrillers...me likey...

DoubleDutch
October 2nd, 2018, 18:35
Leo called me, and apparently he's with Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland. I've talked with Barry a couple times, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

OMG, talk about traumatic.

What did you expect? Leo from Laos is young, healthy man and he needs a man who can take care of his physical needs.
Cdnmatt, you are middle aged man, you abandoned Leo from Laos several months ago, you are in hurry to get back with him. How can you blame Leo from Laos for wanting a supportive man in his life?
Cdnmatt, you keep bringing up money that you've spent on Leo and his family, you did it willingly, and I assume you did not think about as some kind of business transaction, Leo from Laos is your family, you are supposed to take care of your family.

Material support alone is not enough, man needs to provide emotional support, and physical affection as well. You seem to be in no hurry getting back to Laos to be with your life partner, and Leo from Laos found a new soul mate. Who can blame him!
Cdnmatt, you should learn to see people around you as equals, and not as paid help!

DoubleDutch
October 2nd, 2018, 18:47
I want my ~250,000 baht back. I want the 40,000 back that I just sent him, and I was the medical bill I paid for back. His mother would be dead right now if it wasn't for my help.

She was originally admitted to a shitty state run hospital, the doctors were unable to diagnose her, and she can barely even walk right now because they were unable to perform a spinal tap correctly. It was my money that paid for her to get into a proper private hospital, and get doctors that were able to save her life.

You dumped your life partner several months ago, you left him hanging, and now you feel you are entitled to full refund? Did you even love your extended Lao family in a first place? Or did you just rent a young, naive Leo to satisfy your desires?
Leo from Laos is not an object that you can return for a refund after you are having buyer's remorse.
I sincerely hope that the 31 year old Irish fireman treats him with respect, Leo from Laos and his family deserves a loving partner.

DoubleDutch
October 2nd, 2018, 18:57
I have no idea. I must have been a horrible human being in a past life or something, because I've been a pretty good guy in this life.

Nothing to do with past life, in this life, 2 posts above you threatened to fly to Laos for the sole purpose of having sex with Leo from Laos' best friend, as part of revenge.
As you said, you really are a horrible person, heartless, self entitled, arrogant Narcissist.

I feel so bad for Leo from Laos, hopefully 31 year old Barry from Ireland treats him right!

DoubleDutch
October 2nd, 2018, 19:14
No, there is something else going on...

Meets some dude online from Ireland about 4 months ago. They schedule a trip, and he picks him up at the airport.

They were in Krabi yesterday. All expenses paid trip for Leo, because these guys are so nice they're picking up the air fares and hotel bills, etc. Barry is leaving in three weeks though, and as far as I'm aware, has no desire at all to take care of Leo after his holiday.

Not really suspicious, that is how young guys have fun.
Cdnmatt, you are middle aged man, who's idea of fun is sitting in a house in the middle of nowhere, with couple of cool dogs for company.
Leo from Laos is young, full of life, and obviously he enjoys company of guys of his age, and interests. Did you really think Leo from Laos will spend rest of his life sitting in a house with you, taking care of couple of cool dogs?
Cdnmatt, get real, Leo from Laos likes to live life to fullest, and that is exactly what he is doing right now. If you love him, be happy for him!

You said as far as you're ware, Barry, the 31 year old firefighter from Ireland has no desire at all to take care of Leo after his holiday. And why would he? Is Leo from Laos a money boy? You have always said Leo from Laos loves you for who you are, he isn't interested in your money.
So why should Barry start sponsoring Leo? Why should Barry treat Leo as a prostitute?

cdnmatt
October 2nd, 2018, 22:45
@DoubleDutch -- Few things...

First, of course I'm not going to have sex with Kong. He has a Laos boyfriend anyway, and I'm sure isn't interested in me anyway, and regardless, I'm not going to ruin that relationship. However, I am giving Kong a job for about $1000 USD/month, and all he has to do is a bit of shopping for me, and help me with a few things like grab me a SIM card and put it into my phone, etc. Konh sounds quite thrilled about the job.

I decided I'm not changing the plan just because Leo decided to be an asshole.

Second, you make it out as though I'm some control freak who trated him like shit, and that's simply not true. He could have done whatever he wanted. My only two rules were don't lie to me, and don't cheat on me. While in Khon Kaen, I was constantly telling him to go find friends, but he never bothered, and seemed totally happy to just hang out and play video games. That was up to him, not me.

If he wanted to work, he could have got a job. If he wanted to go to school, I would have helped. I wanted him to go out and party, and have a good time, but he never did. Again, that was up to him.

He was the one constantly saying how happy he was with me because he had all the freedom in the world, and saying how much he loves me, and how he can't live without me, and he wants to marry me, and he will never find a good boyfriend like me again, bringing me roses home from the market all the time, etc.

It's not like I had him caged up like an animal, or something. If he wanted to leave me, he could of at any time. And of course I'm a bit of a homebody these days. I'm blind, so not really much of a choice in the matter. I know that must have been hard on Leo, and I asked him about it dozens of times, and he always said my blindness was no problem at all, and he loves me no matter what.

Again, if he wanted to leave me, he could have just told me. He didn't have to put me through a traumatic experience like that. He didn't have to call me once or twice every day, telling me how much he loves and misses me, and how great of a husband he's going to be once I get back, and plan out our futures together, etc. He could have just told me, "sorry, I met a new guy online, and I'm leaving you".

Instead, he strung me along. I thought he was just relaxing in his village, waiting for me to come back. Then one day he calls me from Bangkok, and hands the phone over to Barry, who I didn't even know existed at the time. Leo seemed to be under the impression this would be totally fine with me, but of course not.

Whatever, doesn't matter anymore anyway. I'm going to continue on, and have a great life. He's going to have a good holiday, but only problem with that is, that holiday is going to end in the near future, and then the real world is going to present itself to him again, and I won't be there for him anymore.

Again, I'm not in the wrong here. And I know that, because he's the one who has been apologizing.

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 01:56
doubledutch..very well analysed..
matty...stop whining...clearlu u failed to pay leo the MB enough...afterall he's there for the money and not your saggy butt...man up...apologise..and up the cash

arsenal
October 3rd, 2018, 02:36
Latin you are so mean.

frequent
October 3rd, 2018, 05:14
Again, I'm not in the wrong here. And I know that, because he's the one who has been apologizing.Matt professes to love living in SE Asia because of "Buddhism". The central tenet of Buddhism is that you are the cause of your own unhappiness because you can't face reality (Second Noble Truth). I'm not sure if there's something in the water in Khon Kaen that promotes a special form of self-righteousness, but both Matt and our other poster from KK have it in spades

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2018, 05:38
I feel so bad for Leo from Laos, hopefully 31 year old Barry from Ireland treats him right!

Apparently now. Got an e-mail this morning that simply said "You are right I got very hurt", followed up with another e-mail that simply said, "But it’s okay I will keep continue I will keep walking "

Fucked if I know what that means, and he's sleeping now...

Jesus christ, he should have just went to Vietnam like I told him. A while back about 15 of his childhood friends were all heading to party on the beaches of Vietnam for a while. I told him he should go, but he didn't for some reason.

Jesus christ, is he ever stupid. I know he's still kind of new to life and all, but holy shit, he's crazy like his father. Well, at least it sounds as though he didn't get forced onto an airplane with a suitcase full of heroin, so I guess that's always good.

Nirish guy
October 3rd, 2018, 05:49
Jesus christ, is he ever stupid. I know he's still kind of new to life and all, but .........

And there it is folks ....the very first embers of the start of the justification excuses for taking him back and "forgiving him" ( again) for fucking Barry from Ireland ( and his mates) god Leo from Lao is good, a few simple emails talking shite is all its taking, ya gotta hand it to the guy .... he plays the game well after all - for a non worldly monk from Lao. RESPECT !

By the time he's finished he'll have Matt apologising to him for being such a bad guy and Matt pleading to be given another chance at "making things right" :-)

frequent
October 3rd, 2018, 06:06
"Days Of Our Lives"

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2018, 07:34
And there it is folks ....the very first embers of the start of the justification excuses for taking him back

I have no idea. For all I know, those two e-mails were directed towards me, and he's still having a hell of a good time with Barry. Until last night I think we was under the assumption he would be able to just waltz back into my life in Vientiane once he's done his little tour, and he fully realized it's not going to happen.

Probably not though. Barry probably realized he's quite the eccentric fucker, and he sucks at sex, so showed him the door. That's my guess.

Still haven't heard from him... *shrug*

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 08:26
right on time..as expected..guess barry and his mates got tired of the same sloppy hole...if it was ever tight to begin with...got themselves fresh meat..nice and tight...guess matt will have to dine of sloppy used up seconds..nice...would have him tested first...heavens knows what he could have picked up...

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2018, 12:04
Ok, this is strange. It's noon his time, and he hasn't even turned on his phone to check WhatsApp yet. You guys know these guys, their phone is an extension of their body, and they can't go more than 30 minutes without picking it up.

If I didn't get that "you are right I get very hurt" message, then I wouldn't care at all, and would just continue sitting here being pissed off and confused as to why he's doing what he's going.

Now I'm actually worried. Where the hell is he? Hopefully it's just a lost or borken phone, and he'll pop back online in a couple days.

Hope it's nothing bad though. Granted, I shouldn't give a shit due to what he did to me, but I still do. Of course I still do.

frequent
October 3rd, 2018, 12:38
I'm not sure my pacemaker is going to be able to stand the strain - possibly time for a re-bore

Smiles
October 3rd, 2018, 13:38
Matt ... you are one sick little Canadian.twerp. An embarrassment on every level.

frequent
October 3rd, 2018, 13:47
Matt ... you are one sick little Canadian.twerp. An embarrassment on every level.Very harsh, Smiles. I find the Matt saga hugely entertaining

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2018, 14:24
Matt ... you are one sick little Canadian.twerp. An embarrassment on every level.

No, I'm honestly being serious here. It's not 2:30pm his time, and he still hasn't logged into WhatsApp.

Don't worry, more than likely Barry showed him the door, so he's currently on a bus back to Laos. His phone battery probably just died, and he has nowhere to charge it until he gets back to his village. There's a good chance that's all this is.

Considering the last couple messages I got from him that I previously posted, the second one seems to imply he's safe and secure and alone. He's more than likely just making his way back to Laos right now.

Find out in a couple days I guess. He has more than enough money to buy a new phone if he needs one, so non-issue if his phone has lost / stolen / broken. He can't live without his phone, so if that happened, I'm sure he'd be at the first phone shop.

DoubleDutch
October 3rd, 2018, 14:54
No, I'm honestly being serious here. It's not 2:30pm his time, and he still hasn't logged into WhatsApp.

Don't worry, more than likely Barry showed him the door, so he's currently on a bus back to Laos.

Find out in a couple days I guess. He has more than enough money to buy a new phone

I really hope you are wrong, I hope Leo from Laos is having great time with his lover, Barry the Irish guy, i hope they are lounging by the pool, naked, in rented villa, with Barry's friends also there.
I hope they are having wonderful group fun in a heated pool, anal can be amazing in a pool.

Cdnmatt, you want him on a bus back to his sad Lao village, you want him to be miserable. If you truly loved him, you would want him to be happy. That is what it means to love someone. You wish him ill, you want him to suffer. You dream of a day when Leo from Lao is forced to become drug mule. That is not love, that is sick!

Leo from Laos deserves some happiness after all the suffering and emotional pain that you have brought to his young life. The constant commute between Khon Kaen and Laos, like a fugitive, a poor refugee. All this time Leo from Laos had to go about his life without anal pleasure, because Cdnmatt doesn't like it, and think it is dirty. But Leo from Laos is young, healthy guy, he has needs that you can not fulfill, Leo from Lao has urges, imagine how it has ravaged his soul, not getting any?

And now when Leo from Laos has finally found happiness, all you can offer us suspicions and bitterness.
You say he won't receive your texts, has it occured to you that he has simply blocked you, so you won't destroy his life any more than you already gave? If I had to guess, Barry from Ireland has bought him newest iPhone XS Max, it is amazing phone, and Leo from Laos deserves nice things in life.

So while you hope Leo from Laos is now miserable, sitting in a bus with a phone a phone with dead battery, the reality is very likely quite the opposite, Leo from Laos is having time of his life with new love and their young friends! Cdnmatt, you should be happy for him!

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 15:44
dutchy...u r evil...me likey

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2018, 15:48
@Dutch -- You're an idiot. You've never been in a long-term relationship, have you?

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 15:51
oh do relax....he's just trolling u

DoubleDutch
October 3rd, 2018, 16:04
@Dutch -- You're an idiot. You've never been in a long-term relationship, have you?

Insults and name calling get you nowhere, this will not help you grow as a person, won't help you advance mentally. It does shows why Leo from Laos finally made a decision to leave abusive relationship with you, Leo from Lao found the strength to turn the page, and start his new life with someone who truly cares about him.
Cdnmatt, you should take a look deep inside yourself, what you see may horrify you. But take this as an opportunity to become a better man, learn to love yourself, and others will love you! It is a long road, but you have to start with a first step.

DoubleDutch
October 3rd, 2018, 16:34
oh do relax....he's just trolling u

'If you can't keep up with the conversation, better not try to join in at all.'

Thomas Harris, 'Hannibal', 1999

frequent
October 3rd, 2018, 16:50
Thomas Harris, 'Hannibal', 1999Apposite

cdnmatt
October 3rd, 2018, 23:28
@DoubleDutch -- You have no idea how a relationship works, do you?

You do know I'm not some retired 70 year old, just looking for some companionship with some sexual services on the side, right? This is an actual relationship.

The way this works is you compliment each other in this life, which makes each of you stronger, hence you both enjoy a better life than you otherwise would alone. However, when in a relationship what one does affects the other's life, not only directly, but also indirectly affects the lives of everyone in the other's proximity.

Do you not understand this, or?

Anyway, right now it doesn't matter, and right now I'm just worried. I know I shouldn't be because of what he did to me, but there's something not right here. Last communication I had from him was 11am yesterday with that, "you are right I get very hurt" message. His phone was off all day yesterday, and was still off when I woke up this morning. It popped online at 7:20am for a few minutes, and that was it.

There's something simply not right here. We were done hurling insults at each other, and were talking cordially again. He was helping me get my contacts in Vientiane organized, so I could move there on my own. I still needed him for a couple things, and everything was fine until I got that message.

This is completely out of character for him. Actually, this whole situation from start to finish is. I really hope he pops back online sometime soon. Even if we're not going to be together anymore, I still want to know he's at least ok.

DoubleDutch
October 4th, 2018, 00:54
@DoubleDutch -- You have no idea how a relationship works, do you?

You do know I'm not some retired 70 year old, just looking for some companionship with some sexual services on the side, right? This is an actual relationship.

Of course, because of my age, being 70, I don't know what it means to have a family, what it means to be in a relationship, because of my age my relationship is not 'real', makes sense!
Your relationship with Leo from Laos is real, no doubt.
I'm courious, how did you work legitimacy of my relationship. What's the math behind your calculation, is there an algorithm? At what age does a relationship between two men cease to be real? Do you have a specific number you can share, I'd love to know.

For some reason you seem to believe that only your relationship with Leo from Laos is a valid, legit relationship, curiously you make this claim while your partner is being pounded by group of young men he had just met.

It truly seems that you and Leo from Laos are experiencing once in a lifetime, Disney fairytale type love story, something none of us here will never get to enjoy. You are a lucky man, Cdnmatt, and I envy you!

paborn
October 4th, 2018, 01:15
Matt, I'll have to push my next trip forward. In a few months I'll be 70 and lose the chance of a "real relationship" forever. It's sad that I was unaware of this ticking timebomb.

Smiles
October 4th, 2018, 02:03
Cdnmatt, you should take a look deep inside yourself, what you see may horrify you
DoubleD ... forget all that. Cndmatt will not accept your invitation to "look deeply inwardly" as he knows not how to address that, nor do that.
Cndmatt is as shallow as they come ... shallow as thin as the first layer of urine splashed on a sidewalk. You will get precisely nowhere going that route, as his Trumpian-style ego knows few bounds.

And don't let him bamboozle you regarding 'long term relationships.' All his history along those lines is crapola personified: all of them have petered out after 2 or 3 years ... all of them being disasters ... included the latest attempt with somebody named Leo.
Cndmatt is a message board's quintessential loser.

cdnmatt
October 4th, 2018, 04:09
I'm not lieing Smiles. I even PMd you his WhatsApp#, and please, by all means try to get ahold of him. He's a super friendly guy, and he'll talk to anyone.

I don't know I guess, but assuming his WhatsApp profile photo is of himself, then it will match the photos I posted of us together months ago on this forum.

I'm really hoping still it's just a phone problem, but since I seen that phone online this morning, I'm having my doubts. He said in that second message "I will keep walking" -- I'm starting to think he was literally walking away, probably from a bar.

I have no idea. Maybe he fell in love with that Barry guy, but Barry is just on holiday, so he doesn't give a shit about Leo. Bunch of them went for a night out, got drunk, and Barry did something that broke Leo's heart.

Since Leo was drunk, and he rarely drinks at all, plus with the emotional hurt of our relationship break-up in him, maybe said or did some things you shouldn't to a drunken Rishman. Then he walked away crying, sent me those two messages, then disappeared...

I have no idea, and I guess there's a chance I'm blowing this out of proportion, and it's just a phone problem, but something's telling me it's not. Please though, go ahead and try to contact him yourself. You have his contact details now.

frequent
October 4th, 2018, 05:03
Surely you’re heading to Vientiane very, very soon Matt? As I recall you’ve already got a Lao PA lined up, so it must be any day now?

frequent
October 4th, 2018, 05:11
Of course, because of my age, being 70, I don't know what it means to have a family, what it means to be in a relationship, because of my age my relationship is not 'real', makes sense!Like many posters here, Matt is master of the ad hominem approach - in his case his status as an entitled millennial gives him the right to attack everyone else as “old”. Justaguy is another poster in the same self-righteous mound who attacks other posters here simply on the basis of their age

cdnmatt
October 4th, 2018, 07:06
Nevermind, this whole thing is just Leo being an asshole, I guess simply because he can be, and he knows how to push my buttons.

What a dick.

paborn
October 4th, 2018, 07:13
Your touching, gentle love for him shows in every post.

cdnmatt
October 4th, 2018, 07:45
Your touching, gentle love for him shows in every post.

He's the one being an asshole, not me. I was just worried about him.

Found out via 3rd party, he's just fine.

And I guess his phone did actually trak a shit.

frequent
October 4th, 2018, 08:36
Your touching, gentle love for him shows in every post.Since you've previously posted that you think I'm foolish for believing a word Matt writes, isn't this rather sarcastic post out of character for you?
He's the one being an asshole, not me.Heaven forbid we should think that of you, Matt

latintopxxx
October 4th, 2018, 09:16
ofcourse he's not an arse hole...how insulting...arseholes are useful..give me lotsa pleasure...my entertainment center...matty is a cunt...totally useless and of no interest to me...

arsenal
October 4th, 2018, 09:52
Careful Latin. Talking about arseholes will encourage Scatty Boy to try and befriend you as a fellow aficionado of we all know what.

latintopxxx
October 4th, 2018, 11:13
arsenal...u too r evil....me likey

justaguy
October 4th, 2018, 17:16
Oh my, what drama all of a sudden. So Leo has another sugar daddy. Move on, forget about him, and get another one.

Why are you even going to Lao if leo is gone ? Do know that Lao is not Thailand. Somehow I think your adventures in Lao will not make you happy at all. Did the Canadian government finally give you a new passport. It's taking them what, 6 monhts ? Talk about governement service :)

latintopxxx
October 4th, 2018, 17:41
...sounds like leo has turned out to be the local bike...everyone taking a ride on him...

bkkguy
October 4th, 2018, 19:50
" He said in that second message I will keep walking"

isn't that the Johnnie Walker mantra?

I thought Laos was north of the river, not Hadrian's wall

bkkguy

justaguy
October 5th, 2018, 01:10
Like many posters here, Matt is master of the ad hominem approach - in his case his status as an entitled millennial gives him the right to attack everyone else as “old”. Justaguy is another poster in the same self-righteous mound who attacks other posters here simply on the basis of their age

Really ? I seem to remember you were attacked because you were making no sense on a certain subject. I must be going senile, I forgot all about the topic by now :D

paborn
October 5th, 2018, 02:14
Really ? I seem to remember you were attacked because you were making no sense on a certain subject. I must be going senile, I forgot all about the topic by now :D

one can hardly blame you. There have been so very many......

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2018, 22:43
Only if one defines an "attack" as mere questioning or mild criticism

Mentally balanced people don't, only those suffering from paranoia

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2018, 02:39
nah...u dont know the meaning of the word...mild that is...u come across shrieking like an unpaid whore...Trump seems mild and reasonable by comparison..

scottish-guy
October 6th, 2018, 07:24
...u come across shrieking like an unpaid whore.....

That's exactly what i'm aiming for - but wait, I'm only ONE person (of many) he's accused of "attacking" him, are all the others "shrieking whores" too?

At least he gave you a "like" - keep on like this and you might reach 10% soon

arsenal
October 6th, 2018, 07:30
No one cares about 'likes' except poor needy Scottish Guy and his desperate desire to be part of a gang.

frequent
October 6th, 2018, 08:22
nah...u dont know the meaning of the word...mild that is...u come across shrieking like an unpaid whore...Trump seems mild and reasonable by comparison..Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. https://www.everydayhealth.com/emotional-health/psychological-projection-dealing-with-undesirable-emotions/

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2018, 10:59
oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning...these illusions of grandeur...

cdnmatt
October 6th, 2018, 11:12
Surely you’re heading to Vientiane very, very soon Matt? As I recall you’ve already got a Lao PA lined up, so it must be any day now?

Yes and yes. Delayed a little now, as I missed a deadline due to Leo's little stunt.

New PA sounds like a great guy, and been talking with him over the past couple weeks. Last night he called, and wouldn't let me off the phone for 3 hours. Uni student, hates his current accommodation, which is with his older brother and wife.

At the very least, he'll do my shopping for me once a week or so. Up to him, as I will offer, but I would imagine he'll end up living with me as well. He doesn't seem to like his current living arrangement much. No sex or anything, just take care of the blind dude, and let me work, and if you want, let me cook dinners for you.

He's a starving uni student studying "fainancies and economics", so no problem to give him a temporary bump in life while he does that.

Leo can go cook chicken in Bangkok again for 40 baht/hour, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm sure he has no idea himself what he's going to do, nor do I care.

arsenal
October 6th, 2018, 12:37
Latin wrote.
"oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning..."

Veering between bat shit crazy and totally out to lunch gaga, that's our favourite north British bretheren..

He even gets furious if someone give a 'like' he doesn't approve of.

Smiles
October 6th, 2018, 12:51
Only if one defines an "attack" as mere questioning or mild criticism
American personified (as a quite reasonable generalisation). Or . . . if one is named Cdnmatt (as a reasonable singularity).

Smiles
October 6th, 2018, 13:14
" ... (This new one) ... He's a starving uni student studying "fainancies and economics", so no problem to give him a temporary bump in life while he does that.
Leo can go cook chicken in Bangkok again for 40 baht/hour, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm sure he has no idea himself what he's going to do, nor do I care.And "Karma" -- the topic of this thread -- is part and parcel of this, your last boorish post ending in " ... nor do I care ... " which is of course aimed at your Loving Latest, the one just a few posts ago you were "worrowing" about a lack of correspondence; the one and only who you wanted desperately; the one different than all the rest; the one you stated you would be willing to shack up in a tent in the Laos jungle for?
And now non-caring, dissing and degrading that same Lao man who you've posted photos of on this board.

Oops ... I guess that was some kinda Karma.

arsenal
October 6th, 2018, 13:36
This thread is best enjoyed while listening to Blowing in the Wind by Bob Dylan. I recommend the live version with Joan Baez.

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2018, 17:36
bht40/hour...damn...no wonder even straight boys r taking it up the butt for 1000/pop

Nirish guy
October 6th, 2018, 17:50
New PA sounds like a great guy, ..... I would imagine he'll end up living with me as well...... No sex or anything,.... just take care of the blind dude.... and if you want, let me cook dinners for you.

justaguy
October 6th, 2018, 17:54
Yes and yes. Delayed a little now, as I missed a deadline due to Leo's little stunt.

New PA sounds like a great guy, and been talking with him over the past couple weeks. Last night he called, and wouldn't let me off the phone for 3 hours. Uni student, hates his current accommodation, which is with his older brother and wife.

At the very least, he'll do my shopping for me once a week or so. Up to him, as I will offer, but I would imagine he'll end up living with me as well. He doesn't seem to like his current living arrangement much. No sex or anything, just take care of the blind dude, and let me work, and if you want, let me cook dinners for you.

He's a starving uni student studying "fainancies and economics", so no problem to give him a temporary bump in life while he does that.

Leo can go cook chicken in Bangkok again for 40 baht/hour, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm sure he has no idea himself what he's going to do, nor do I care.

Somehow I doubt you do not care about Leo. Why else did you hijack this thread ?

If Leo is out of the picture, why are you still going to Lao ? Or is this "PA" dude as you call him your new lover ?

Wonder where this PA dude lives, better have your tent ready, in case you need to visit the inlaws :)

scottish-guy
October 6th, 2018, 18:41
oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning...these illusions of grandeur...

Christ/Moses*!

You can't even get your insults right, but I'll take that - at least it's one step up from your delusions of adequacy.

:drink:

*The biblical one

cdnmatt
October 7th, 2018, 05:39
Somehow I doubt you do not care about Leo. Why else did you hijack this thread ?

If Leo is out of the picture, why are you still going to Lao ? Or is this "PA" dude as you call him your new lover ?

Wonder where this PA dude lives, better have your tent ready, in case you need to visit the inlaws :)

No, he's not my new lover. He's just some 22 year old uni student that got me thrown into his life, because Leo is a fucken idiot. Has 3 years of uni left, sells kanom at the market at night to make a little extra money, and hates living his brother and wife because they fight all the time. He sounds like a really sweet guy, and seems thrilled about the prospect of getting a bump in life while he finishes his studies.

I'm still going to Asia, because I like Asia, and I have nowhere else to go. I was living in Thailand for 8 years, so I don't really know anyone in Canada anymore. There's nothing here for me, and I can't just live with my elderly parents forever. And sitting in some apartment in Nanimo or Canmore or Toronto or somewhere by myself sounds like a really shitty life to me. That, and I'm going because fuck Leo. Why the hell would I let him ruin my life? I'm sticking with the plan, and the plan is to move to Asia.

Why would I spend like $5000/month just to sit around by myself in Canada, lonely and depressed? You know as well as I do what kind of living standard I can have for say $3000/month in SE Asia.

I didn't choose to go blind, so I need someone to help take care of me, as I can't do things like shopping on my own anymore. It's going to be a whole lot easier in Asia to find people willing to take care of me in exchange for a better life than it would be in Canada. Plus I speak more than enough Thai to get around. By no means am I fluent, but I know enough.

Plus I like the communal nature of society out there, and especially considering I'm blind, that will be a huge benefit. When I go and get myself lost in Canada, it can be hours before I come across some stranger willing to help. A couple times now I almost ended up having to sleep on the street in whatever sub-division I was in, because it was getting late, and everyone was going to sleep. Whereas in Khon Kaen, the times I got lost, it never took more than about 60 seconds before someone was willing to help me out and guide me.

Not to mention, the weather sucks in Canada. It's only nice maybe 3 months out of the year here. And my work is location independant, so I can live anywhere. Might as well go back to Asia, as that was the plan, and that's where I lived for 8 years already anyway. I'm comfortable there.

frequent
October 7th, 2018, 05:48
And my work is location independant, so I can live anywhere. Might as well go back to Asia, as that was the plan, and that's where I lived for 8 years already anyway. I'm comfortable there.Plus Matt will be making generous contributions to the Lao treasury via the tax he pays on his very substantial earnings

Smiles
October 7th, 2018, 13:49
Yes, now It's getting nutso around this dude. The long ramblings centered around "it's all about me" take their toll and finally reach their Everest ... as in this last post wherein Cndmatt pretends to have even an atom-sized sense of decency, much less depth: " ... fuck Leo ... " as mantra.

I for one cannot even smile at his crap now. It was some years ago that Matt was good for a chuckle, and once in awhile something thoughtful. No longer ... he's just un-usefully angry now, living a bad movie not worth watching, chained to a bad story not worth reading.

"Karma, meet Khun Crap. Khun Crap, meet Karma"

latintopxxx
October 7th, 2018, 14:25
be nice...be considerate...maybe what tipped matty over the proverbial edge was when he finally realised that Leo is human...wants fun and good sex...the pittance matty was throwing his way in no way compensated leo for looking after a miserable limp dicked misery guts ....the realisation that he couldnt afford Leo...that leo had options...so whilst leo was out and about getting fucked non stop...having fun...matty was all alone in cold uncaring no friends canada....a country led by an excuse for a man...

DoubleDutch
October 7th, 2018, 15:28
be nice...be considerate...maybe what tipped matty over the proverbial edge was when he finally realised that Leo is human...wants fun and good sex...the pittance matty was throwing his way in no way compensated leo for looking after a miserable limp dicked misery guts ....the realisation that he couldnt afford Leo...that leo had options...

Agreed, Leo from Laos put his own life on pause, in order to take care of this miserable, moody blind foreigner for long time. And what does this ungrateful foreigner has to say to Leo from Laos now? "Fuck Leo, he is a fucken idiot".

Cdnmatt has said that at times he was so broke, he didn't know where their next meal comes from, yet young Leo from Laos stuck around, stood by his man. Now Leo from Laos has outlived his usefulness, because another young Lao is in the cards. Nice going, Cdnmatt!
No wonder you are miserable and filled with hate, life is now treating you the way you have been treating people in your life who loved you.

Get used to it, Cdnmatt, you will remain miserable, whether you live in Canada, Thailand, or Laos, no matter where you go, you will be bringing you with you. Karma, bro!

latintopxxx
October 7th, 2018, 16:05
at least Leo has landed on his feet and is putting his butt to good use...probably took a while because it hadnt been used in a log long time...

Smiles
October 7th, 2018, 16:25
"... at least Leo has landed on his feet and is putting his butt to good use ... ":D:yes::p :love: OK mate, you kill me!! You're butt-fucking narrative stays the same at the end of the day, every day.
You are absolutely a certified hoot for this Board.

Nirish guy
October 7th, 2018, 17:20
Oh Matt - just a gentle reminder if you haven't done so already.......dont forget to change all the pin numbers you shared, as whilst I know you assured me that you trusted Leo from Lao with your life no less and that he had ( not quite) full access to all your money ( as you didn't trust him THAT much it seemed) BUT you did say he had various PIN numbers etc, so dont forget to change those maybe in case he wakes up one of these mornings and decides "fuck YOU too" perhaps and pays a visit to his closest bank branch !?

Saying that Im betting that you also have HIS bank account details there so hey maybe YOU should be taking all that money back that you gave him for doing nothing with you every day - especially as you cared for his parents and family so often, I mean it was your money after all in the first place anyway WASNT IT ! Well should HE and Barry the fireman from from Ireland and leo from Lao's other his other friends / customers get all benefit of your hard earned money eh !?

FUCK EM ALL EH ! ? ( Hmm although I think perhaps Leo from Lao has beaten you too that one perhaps - on all levels - maybe good old Leo from Lao isn't quite so daft as you had him down for eh ?! So much so that you'll probably have a whole new respect for him once you bring him back and either have a 3 way love in or just try to play the two live in's off each other ( good luck with that too) as if you think Leo from Lao fucked you over this time then good luck when TWO Asian guys get together to PLAN to fuck the silly thinks he's too smart for them farang over - then you're REALLY fucked.

Remember, change those PINS man and FAST !!

DoubleDutch
October 7th, 2018, 18:41
at least Leo has landed on his feet and is putting his butt to good use...probably took a while because it hadnt been used in a log long time...

True! Honestly, for moment I was considering dropping by Laos, in order to befriend Barry, the 31 year old firefighter from Ireland. But then realized, this would not be fair to Leo from Laos, that guy needs all the good things in the world, after what Cdnmatt has put him through!
But if Barry, the 31 year old firefighter from Ireland happens to read this, Im open to various offers, should he drop by Pattaya.

DoubleDutch
October 7th, 2018, 18:43

Sounds more like on his back. Good for him!

Has it occured to you guys that Leo from Laos was still a virgin when he met Barry, and after Cdnmatt dumped him? Barry and his group of handsome young foreigners are very lucky! Sometimes the good guys win. Karma, can't escape it.

scottish-guy
October 7th, 2018, 21:21
Leo from Laos and Barry the Fireman.....all we need now is a Postman from Ireland - called Pat obviously.

Talking of Ireland, it seems Joe has abandoned us since he became a best-selling author.

DoubleDutch
October 8th, 2018, 01:41
Latin wrote.
"oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning..."

Veering between bat shit crazy and totally out to lunch gaga, that's our favourite north British bretheren..

He even gets furious if someone give a 'like' he doesn't approve of.

Are not getting tired of this?

I don't think there are many posts from you where subject is something other than lame, boring, negative yet hoplessly tired insult towards Scottish-guy.

Serious question, are you not getting bored with this? Have you nothing better to do? Lowbrow, unimaginative, child like insults, on and on and on...

I don't think you realize how boring it is.

latintopxxx
October 8th, 2018, 02:28
...but scotty will feel left out if no one picks on him...he thrives on the attention...afterall we have to be nice to old people..its in the bible i'm sure..

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 02:39
Agreed, Leo from Laos put his own life on pause, in order to take care of this miserable, moody blind foreigner for long time. And what does this ungrateful foreigner has to say to Leo from Laos now? "Fuck Leo, he is a fucken idiot".

Cdnmatt has said that at times he was so broke, he didn't know where their next meal comes from, yet young Leo from Laos stuck around, stood by his man. Now Leo from Laos has outlived his usefulness, because another young Lao is in the cards. Nice going, Cdnmatt!
No wonder you are miserable and filled with hate, life is now treating you the way you have been treating people in your life who loved you.

Get used to it, Cdnmatt, you will remain miserable, whether you live in Canada, Thailand, or Laos, no matter where you go, you will be bringing you with you. Karma, bro!

No, I'm absolutely certain Leo has no idea what he did to himself, and there was no thought about the future involved in his decision. Again, I think he's just crazy like his father. This isn't the first stupid stunt he's pulled on me, but obviously, this one I can't forgive.

I'm sorry, but I took excellent care of him. He had loads of money to go do whatever he wanted. He could have easily grabbed himself a nice apartment in Vientiane, enrolled himself into school, etc. Instead, he decided to go on a sex tourist trip with a few farangs he found on the internet. Ok, then have fun I guess. I just wish I would have had a bit of warning, because I'm sure he was planning this trip for at least 2 or 3 months.

Now that some time has passed, I actually feel kind of sorry for him. He knows full well he's not capable of taking care of himself. He's too nice for his own good, so he just gets taken advantage of time and time again. He knows this about himself, but whatever, up to him.

I'm grateful he put me into contact with Kong though, and now I understand why he did. A while back during one of our daily calls, he asked if Kong could add me to WhatsApp. I was a little confused as to why the hell he wants me to talk with Kong, but now I get it. It was his way of taking care of me. He didn't actually want to hurt me, but just didn't know how to tell me he wants to try a different path in life.

Only problem is, I know full well where this path he chose leads, and it's not a good ending for him. He made my life more difficult, but he just destroyed his own life. Up to him though, and nothing I can do about that now.

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 03:17
In good news though, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about me coming. Been talking with him daily, and he seems like a really sweet guy. And he knows what's coming, because Leo has talked me up over the past couple years about how awesome his boyfriend is, etc. Leo was in Vientiane multiple times while we were together, so Kong seen first hand how happy and well taken care of Leo was.

Kong's next 3 years of university just got 100 times better and easier. And he knows this going in, because of what Leo has told him about me.

Again, Leo is just simply crazy. Nothing I can do about that though. His life, up to him, and he can do what he wants. A little bit of warning would have been nice, but whatever.... this is fine too I guess.

frequent
October 8th, 2018, 04:12
In good news though, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about me coming. Been talking with him daily, and he seems like a really sweet guy. And he knows what's coming, because Leo has talked me up over the past couple years about how awesome his boyfriend is, etc. Leo was in Vientiane multiple times while we were together, so Kong seen first hand how happy and well taken care of Leo was.Fabulous. When is your flight, exactly?

frequent
October 8th, 2018, 05:48
In good news though, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about me coming.Since you propose paying him nearly 10 times the Lao minimum wage I'd imagine he's ecstatic http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-05/02/c_137151438.htm

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 07:06
Since you propose paying him nearly 10 times the Lao minimum wage I'd imagine he's ecstatic

Well, of course he's ecstatic, why wouldn't he be? He's getting a huge bump up in life for simply doing a bit of shopping, and other minor things like writing an address on an evelope when I need to send something.

Up to him, but I would imagine he's going to end up living with me, because he hates his current accomadation. I can't ask him until I get there and he gets a feeling for me, but my guess is he's going to decide to live with me. Again, I'm sure Leo has bragged to him lots about how awesome of a boyfriend I am, so he has a pretty good idea of what he's in for.

Jesus christ, is Leo ever an idiot. We were right at the finish line, then this... Now what's he going to do? He's on his own now, and he's not going to have me to love him and care for him. If I didn't hate him so much, I would actually feel sorry for him. It's not his fault he's crazy.

frequent
October 8th, 2018, 07:47
Well, of course he's ecstatic, why wouldn't he be? He's getting a huge bump up in life for simply doing a bit of shopping, and other minor things like writing an address on an evelope when I need to send something.And your arrival date is???

DoubleDutch
October 8th, 2018, 17:14
Again, I'm sure Leo has bragged to him lots about how awesome of a boyfriend I am, so he has a pretty good idea of what he's in for.

LOL

Please tell me that this is self deprecating sarcasm, or do you really see yourself as "awsome boyfriend"?

You don't think Leo from Laos may see you as unreliable, arrogant, blind asshole?

And now you are moving on to your next prey, scavenging through SE Asia, ready to wreck another young man's life.

Poor Kong, he has no idea what's coming. Of course he will move in with you, you are paying him a salary that Kong's university teachers would envy. And you dump him, and replace him with Kong No2, after you get bored with him, or if Kong will try to have some kind of personal life outside your house. Just like you dropped Leo from Laos, after he dared to make some new friends.
Kong does not yet know the main rule of House of Cdnmatt - me me me.

frequent
October 8th, 2018, 19:22
Call me old-fashioned but I don’t like loose ends. Will Kong be heading into Thailand to retrieve the household goods and chattels, not to mention your valuable computer equipment that you packed up in Khon Kaen and had to abandon at the Lao border when they refused you entry and the Thais had no alternative but to lock you up?

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 22:34
LOL

Please tell me that this is self deprecating sarcasm, or do you really see yourself as "awsome boyfriend"?

You don't think Leo from Laos may see you as unreliable, arrogant, blind asshole?

And now you are moving on to your next prey, scavenging through SE Asia, ready to wreck another young man's life.

Poor Kong, he has no idea what's coming. Of course he will move in with you, you are paying him a salary that Kong's university teachers would envy. And you dump him, and replace him with Kong No2, after you get bored with him, or if Kong will try to have some kind of personal life outside your house. Just like you dropped Leo from Laos, after he dared to make some new friends.
Kong does not yet know the main rule of House of Cdnmatt - me me me.

Yeah, I'm actually an excellent boyfriend. Apologies are already starting to roll in. Thankfully Leo doesn't have a phone right now, so can't talk to me directly. Apparently, he's "sia jai mak mak", and for those who don't know Thai, means he's deeply sorry.

No he's not, or at least not sorry enough to buy a new phone and call me. I can 100% promise you in 6 weeks from now when I'm relaxing in my new house in Vientiane, Leo is going to come back crying, and begging me to let him back into my life, at which point I'm going to tell him to pound sand.

I already know how this is going to play out. He may think he's sorry now, but he will be in about 6 weeks when he's alone by himself in Bangkok. He's not capable of taking care of himself, and he knows that, so I don't know what the fuck he's going. He's going to resort to selling his body to guys like latin.

Idiot...

arsenal
October 8th, 2018, 22:46
You really can't blame Leo from Laos. (coined by yours truly btw) for falling for a man in uniform. One look at that big shiny helmet would tempt any boy from the farm.

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 22:56
Call me old-fashioned but I don’t like loose ends. Will Kong be heading into Thailand to retrieve the household goods and chattels, not to mention your valuable computer equipment that you packed up in Khon Kaen and had to abandon at the Lao border when they refused you entry and the Thais had no alternative but to lock you up?

No, Kong is busy with his university studies, and now also busy getting himself a passport. I have places to go....

At the very least, 25 days after getting to Laos, I have to leave the country in order to activate my 1 year business VISa. Kong wants to go to Bali, which is fine with me, I think at least, I still have to check VISA regulations. Is Indonesia part of ASEAN? If not, no problem, and we can go to Langkawi, Malaysia, it's a really nice beach island I was at before.

Then at the very least this winter / spring I have to go to Cyprus and Taiwan for business, and maybe Russia, but Russia isn't confirmed yet.

Leo can go have fun with his vegetable farm in his village in Laos, or selling his body in Bangkok, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm busy...

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 23:02
You really can't blame Leo from Laos. (coined by yours truly btw) for falling for a man in uniform. One look at that big shiny helmet would tempt any boy from the farm.

Yep, you are right, and that's exactly what happened. Leo is attracted to muscular men, and considering Barry is a fireman, I'm guessing he has some decent muscles on him.

That's why Leo did this. Only problem is, what's he going to be doing in about 6 weeks? I'm sure as shit not going to be there for him, and he's not capable of taking care of himself, so he's going to be hurting pretty badly.

That was up to him though, not me. He has about 3 or 4 years of good looks left, and that's it. In 20 years from now when he's old, fat and ugly, I would have still loved him just as much as I did before, but he chose to go at life on his own, so good luck to him.

cdnmatt
October 8th, 2018, 23:24
I only had 3 rules in this life:

1. Don't lie to me.
2. Don't cheat on me.
3. You only get to leave me once.

That was it. Aside from that, he could have did whatever the fuck he wanted in this life with full support from me.

At the end of the day, I will be just fine. But he won't be. What's he going to do? He just threw away such a good future, and I'm sure he knows that too. I'm sure in 6 weeks from now he will be at my doorstep in Vientiane crying, and pleading with me to let him back into my life, and I simply can't allow it anymore. That was up to him, not me.

What an idiot...

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 03:01
No, Kong is busy with his university studies, and now also busy getting himself a passport. I have places to go....And all your computer equipment from Khon Kaen is ... where?

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 03:04

1. Don't lie to me..Yet you were prepared to live the lie of being entitled to stay in Thailand for years and years. Where's your integrity?

cdnmatt
October 9th, 2018, 03:12
Yet you were prepared to live the lie of being entitled to stay in Thailand for years and years. Where's your integrity?

I wasn't willing to leave my dogs. Besides, overstaying a VISA is hardly a horrible crime.

Just ask Obama, or the ~800,000 DOCA recipients.

cdnmatt
October 9th, 2018, 03:17
And all your computer equipment from Khon Kaen is ... where?

What are you talking about? This isn't 1980. I don't need a roomful of computer equipment.

A laptop and internet connection is all I need.

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 03:37
I wasn't willing to leave my dogs. Besides, overstaying a VISA is hardly a horrible crime.Dogs are more important to you than your fellow human beings and the rule of law? In fact aren’t you also breaking the no cheating rule as well - cheating on the Immigration laws?

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 03:59
What are you talking about? This isn't 1980. I don't need a roomful of computer equipment.

A laptop and internet connection is all I need.A laptop and an Internet connection was all you had in Khon Kaen was it? You know there’ll be a fact check of your previous posts to disprove that? And the question wasn’t “What do you need now?” It was “what happened to what you had?”

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 04:02
I wasn't willing to leave my dogs. Besides, overstaying a VISA is hardly a horrible crime.

Just ask Obama, or the ~800,000 DOCA recipients.Integrity is what YOU do when nobody else is looking. What you’re admitting to is a complete lack of integrity. No better in fact than Donald Trump, whom you claim to despise

Nirish guy
October 9th, 2018, 07:32
Dogs are more important to you than your fellow human beings and the rule of law?

To be fair and just speaking personally I would probably actually say yes to that most days - actually why am I even saying "probably" as I know they just ARE. Humans are assholes, dogs are lovely and the rule of law.......yeah whatever to that too most days.

cdnmatt
October 9th, 2018, 10:39
Finally just got some communication from him today. I'm blind now, so am no longer afforded the luxury of secrets. Here:

[quote]
Hope everything will be okay for you
Just so you know I’m still on holiday with my friends but will finish on 18th next month because his boyfriend will come to Asia and he will go with him boyfriend
I don’t know why I tell you
But please let me know when you will be in Asia and don’t worry anything I will talk with my friend to take care you or if you still want me I can go back but will finish holiday on 18th next
Just make you sure for everything when you arrive in Asia me and my friend will help you everything
About my phone I think I’m gonna use samesung because iPhone very expensive for me anyway you can talk with me in email the only one I can use now
I feel so sorry for everything but I will accept everything
Still can tell you me and Barry nothing happened he will meet him boyfriend soon and I have to go back to village soon
Hope everything is okay for you again let me know when you in Asia and I will tell myself everything what you want internet room nice kitchen nice apartment whatever
Love you honey
Leo
Again feel very very very very very sorry to make you sad and cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLq2mc5IZk
[/quote[

cdnmatt
October 9th, 2018, 10:44
OMG, what a fucken asshole. You want to know the worst part of this?

He's banking on the fact I will take him back, and there's a good chance I will, and he knows that. He knows how good of a heart I have, and he knows full well once this little holiday is over and he's on his own again, I'm going to worry about him like crazy.

Love isn't a light switch, I can't just turn it off. And this piece of work is actually my responsibility in life now, because it's not like anyone else is going to take care of him. And he knows me well enough to know that I won't allow him to suffer.

Holy shit, what an asshole....

cdnmatt
October 9th, 2018, 11:30
You know, without this guy I would have been dead multiple times over. Without his love and support, there is simply no way I would have survived going blind.

So whether I like it or not, I owe this guy my life, and I'm indebted to him forever.

arsenal
October 9th, 2018, 11:44
Cue 'Wind beneath my wings' by the gorgeous Bette Midler.

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 11:45
To be fair and just speaking personally I would probably actually say yes to that most days - actually why am I even saying "probably" as I know they just ARE. Humans are assholes, dogs are lovely and the rule of law.......yeah whatever to that too most days.The really interesting question is the similarity between Matt and Donald Trump. We know The Donald refuses to publish his tax returns, presumably because he has something to hide. Matt, on the other hand, I suspect has no tax returns he could publish. Unlike the rest of us I'd be fairly certain that Matt carries his Entitled Millennial views about Immigration laws ("so yesterday") into the realm of income tax. That $45K he recently boasted he just earned. Was that before or after the tax due to the Canadian government where he currently resides?

Smiles
October 9th, 2018, 11:46
Oh good god ... shalt no one rid us of this turbulent flea?

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 11:47
You know, without this guy I would have been dead multiple times over. Without his love and support, there is simply no way I would have survived going blind. So whether I like it or not, I owe this guy my life, and I'm indebted to him forever.Thank god, a happy ending. Cue the violins

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 11:48
Oh good god ... will no one rid us of this turbulent flea?You don't have him on Ignore because ...? If it's good enough for paborn it should be good enough for you. And no peeking. paborn has told us he doesn't peek and we know that must be true because paborn is an honourable man

Nirish guy
October 9th, 2018, 16:24
I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this.

he cheated on me once before.....Obviously, I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this

I decided I'm not changing the plan just because Leo decided to be an asshole....... if he wanted to leave me, he could have just told me. He didn't have to put me through a traumatic experience like that. ....... Instead, he strung me along. ...... doesn't matter anymore anyway. I'm going to continue on, and have a great life.

this whole thing is just Leo being an asshole, I guess simply because he can be, and he knows how to push my buttons. What a dick.

He's banking on the fact I will take him back, and there's a good chance I will ....

Grow a pair of balls would you man, you're a disgrace to all farang there allowing yourself to be played so blatantly, my god have you NO self respect left at all !?

My god man either just accept that the guy was fully entitled to go find some new guy for money and sex, especially as it was your own stupidity that caused you being made to fuck off and so you leaving him basically abandoned after you promising him the earth moon and stars. And once you reach that point then just agree that it's no big deal that he went fucking around and so get your "carers agreement for money" back in place again ( or not) with him ( and I suggest drop the no fucking around rule as that OBVIOUSLY isn't working for him ! )

OR decide that yes, he is one devious wee cunt who's playing you and lying to you r face (twice now) and is fucking around on you (like young Asian guys do) after you told him that was part of a deal breaker condition in your carers contract twice now) - and so just BIN him and move on to your next poor victim.

Either way, just make a decision and stop whining on about how hard done by you feel that he broke your "carers agreement", when it was YOU of course that broke it first by not ensuring you were able to stay with him and make his life easier - that was YOUR part of the deal and YOU fucked that part up so you're just as at fault as he is ( IF he even is at fault in the first place that is !)
[/B][/B]

[/B]( and just for your easy reference above is a picture of a door mat with "Hi I'm Mat" printed on it" ! )

latintopxxx
October 9th, 2018, 16:39
scatty boy...concentrate...its about matty...and his whore ex boy friend...not arsenal...try to keep up...I know u r hobbled by the fact u r scottish...but please...do try...

Smiles
October 9th, 2018, 17:39
Nirish, nicely put ... I choose Door Number One.

scottish-guy
October 9th, 2018, 21:11
I hesitate to ask if you’re nuts, because I know the answer, but surely even you noticed the limerick contest which interrupted Matt’s latest saga long before I posted my effort?

cdnmatt
October 10th, 2018, 03:29
Seriously, what do I do here? I really wish he would just pick up the phone, and give me a call, but apparently he's too afraid to talk to me right now.

Do I really just erase him from my mind, and go on with my life? How can I do that though? He's not capable of taking care of himself, and he knows that as well as I do. And I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for him.

Come on Leo, quit being such an asshole. Either tell me you hate me and tell me to fuck off, or pick up the phone and call me. Don't just drop me some crypted e-mail message like that, then leave it at that.

Seriously, I'm confused. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my situation?

latintopxxx
October 10th, 2018, 05:09
anyway...back on topic...Im really glad that matty boy is going to take his whore back...might even teach matty a thing or two...afterall 2 weeks of having every orifice well used by the irishman and his posse of sodomites must have taught him something...but maybe matty better give him a week off...give the orifices time to snap back into a recognizeable shape...

DoubleDutch
October 10th, 2018, 05:46
Seriously, what do I do here? I really wish he would just pick up the phone, and give me a call, but apparently he's too afraid to talk to me right now.

He's afraid to call you? LOL seriously? You seem to not allow for very likely possibility that he does not want to talk to you. Say, he calls you. What are you have to talk about? Discuss the great time he's been having Barry from Ireland, do need to hear detailed accounts of pool parties?

Leo from Laos is spending great time with group of young foreigners. Leo from Laos has finally found good life, life that a sweet guy like him has always wanted, but was never able to have, choices in Laos are limited. Now he finally found love and freedom, having fun with guys his own age. No more miserable, judgemental Canadian telling him what he can, and cannot do.
That is a welcome, well deserved break from being full time care taker of a disabled, ungrateful, entited, arrogant foreigner. Why should he call you? To be miserable, again?

Cdnmatt, you ask what are you doing here. Why not send Leo from Laos some money, that is what fforeigners do for their boyfriends.

Btw, it's been months now, you been making tens of thousands of dollars in past few months, why are you not in Asia already, several months ago your daily rants were about not being able to get a passport. Now that this is settled, why are you in Canada, country that you can't stand? Enjoying lovely October weather in BC? You are loaded, why not hop on a plane?

DoubleDutch
October 10th, 2018, 06:21
anyway...back on topic...Im really glad that matty boy is going to take his whore back...might even teach matty a thing or two...afterall 2 weeks of having every orifice well used by the irishman and his posse of sodomites must have taught him something...but maybe matty better give him a week off...give the orifices time to snap back into a recognizeable shape...

Not a whore, latintopxxx, Cdnmatt needs a servant, live in nurse. A slave, really. Notice, Cdnmatt is currently screening new applicants. If Kong, a University student is not willing to move in with Cdnmatt, in order to become his 24/7 servant, Cdnmatt will swallow his pride, and hire back Leo from Laos. Except this time, after Leo from Laos has developed the taste for healthy, young Europeans, future arrangement with Cdnmatt is doomed. Leo from Laos has learned that he is hot property, that he has options. Cdnmatt has lost the leverage.

Bad news for Cdnmatt, looks like Leo from Laos has discovered world outside of House of Cdnmatt, Leo from Laos has done some quick learning, and now Leo from Laos may simply turn down a high maintenance client/patient Cdnmatt.
Cdnmatt knows this, hence Kong, or any other new, fresh blood.

neddy3
October 10th, 2018, 06:23

Do I really just erase him from my mind, and go on with my life? How can I do that though? He's not capable of taking care of himself, and he knows that as well as I do. And I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for him.

Come on Leo, quit being such an asshole. Either tell me you hate me and tell me to fuck off, or pick up the phone and call me. Don't just drop me some crypted e-mail message like that, then leave it at that.

Seriously, I'm confused. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my situation?

Well, I would not be spewing out all this melodramatic crap to all and sundry, for a start.

frequent
October 10th, 2018, 11:01
Seriously, I'm confused. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my situation?I'd stop fucking sharing so much. Nothing marks you out more as a Millennial, and a damn NEEDY one at that, than all of this public hand-wringing. As NIrish says, GROW A PAIR and get on with it. On the other hand I find it highly entertaining although I'm sure that's not your intention

frequent
October 10th, 2018, 12:54
Btw, it's been months now, you been making tens of thousands of dollars in past few months, why are you not in Asia already, several months ago your daily rants were about not being able to get a passport. Now that this is settled, why are you in Canada, country that you can't stand? Enjoying lovely October weather in BC? You are loaded, why not hop on a plane?I'm waiting for him to hop on a plane too, because I want to know if the Lao authorities kept a record of his previous attempt to enter Laos and decide to turn him back again. Alternatively, will they let him in and then refuse his application for a business visa? This saga has so many permutations!

Nirish guy
October 10th, 2018, 14:18
This saga has so many permutations!

I know, so many you almost couldn't make it up......oh no, wait ....... :)

latintopxxx
October 11th, 2018, 15:22
matty...Im so bored...make my day...has your whore come back back home...did u make him crawl and beg for forgieness....jucy details with pics please...

DoubleDutch
October 11th, 2018, 15:52
Yes, Cdnmatt, time for new chapter!

Btw, do you happen to still have Barry the 31 year old fireman from Ireland contact, LINE, or something? PM, please!

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2018, 01:51
Barry the 31 year old fireman

Would that be Barry the fireman with the big muscles and the even bigger hose ( well accordingly to Leo from Laos anyway apparently ! )

latintopxxx
October 12th, 2018, 03:05
yes, barry the irish fireman with the most handsomest of looks, muscles and a jeff stryker dick...the one that pimped Leo out to his friends...probably made a profit off Leo's butt hole...LOL

cdnmatt
October 12th, 2018, 10:41
I need help. I'm not right in the head right now, plus I'm blind...

Please, please, please... Barry [Deleted text] is his name. He has a Facebook profile. He is a 31 year old fireman from Ireland.

Kong is a fucken idiot, so I can't get much out of him. Can you PLEASE search Facebook for the name Barry [Deleted text] and find him for me?

Leo called me two days ago, and tol me he tried to kill himself. He sent me a few messages yesterday, but that's all the communication I've had from him. There is something seriously wrong here.

When Leo managed to pick up the phone, and call me, I wasn't allowed to come anywhere close to broaching the subject of sex, and if I did he would have hung up the phone on me. Something seriously bad is happening right now.

Please, help me find this Barry guy. If he hurt Leo, I will make him pay.

The surname of Barry has been removed. Violation of rule 3.1.1

frequent
October 12th, 2018, 11:09
First of all, Mr Jellybaby has given you your own thread wholly dedicated to your personal dramas, so it's little use posting in the Karma thread any more. It's in Sawatdee Gay World under the thread topic "When Barry met Leo". I'm assuming Barry (or Leo) does know how to fake an orgasm (the central scene from the film of almost the same name)?
Barry [Deleted text] is his name. He has a Facebook profile. He is a 31 year old fireman from Ireland.Aren't there likely to be dozens of people with that name on Facebook? Can one filter results by location? Can't your parents help? You are still living at home, right?
Kong is a fucken idiot, so I can't get much out of himThe USD1000 a month university dropout personal assistant?
If he hurt Leo, I will make him pay.In Bitcoin?

cdnmatt
October 12th, 2018, 11:39
Nothing matters at the moment.

Right, when I search Facebook for Barry [Deleted text] there is dozens of results.

I don't believe Leo is currently allowed access to his phone, because that's the only thing that currently makes sense to me.

I need to talk with Barry.

frequent
October 12th, 2018, 11:41
I don't believe Leo is currently allowed access to his phone, because that's the only thing that currently makes sense to me.This is because Barry is grooming him to be a drug courier or is that a fantasy that's now in the past?

arsenal
October 12th, 2018, 13:29
Perhaps Leo from Laos went for a walk and came face to face with Old Stripey.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/oct/12/tigers-forever-wildlife-hike-north-east-laos

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2018, 15:59
I think you should tell Leo that you're going to send him 100,000 baht urgently now so that he can get away from Barry the fireman with all due haste - I'm guessing it you told Kong that that was your intention but that you just needed to get hold of Leo to confirm which Western Union to send the money too you'd find that his phone miraculously pops back up into service in no time at all !

DoubleDutch
October 12th, 2018, 16:38
Would that be Barry the fireman with the big muscles and the even bigger hose ( well accordingly to Leo from Laos anyway apparently ! )

That's the guy!
He is not too tall, not too short. Has wide shoulders and nice triceps, he knows about the importance of triceps. His biceps are lean, strong, but not bulding, as if a smsll baseball has been implanted in place of biceps. He works out, but he is nothing like bodybuilder, he is more like a beginner triathlete. Barry does not shave his body hair, he does not like smooth baby-like crotch, his testies however are fairly smooth, he crop his ball hair. He does not shave nor crop ass hair, because he believes that man's ass should be natural, if hairy, so be it. He believes shaved ass looks almost as nasty as female anatomy. Barry does not shave his armpits.

Barry's hair cut is typical crew cut, military style, long hair would get stuck as he climbs through obstacles, fighting fires. His hair is brown, a bit ginger. He doesn't shave every day, but neither does he have "manscaped" facial hair, Barry does not spend much time in front of a mirror, he spends his time dragging people out of burning buildings, and after work day ends, Barry goes home to Leo from Laos, hopefully that's about to change, and Barry is moving to Pattaya.
He has moderately hairy legs, and low body fat index, but not model like zero fat body tupe, he does not have Calvin Klein poster like exaggerated six pack, he just has a nice, flat stomach. When you rest your head on Barry's belly, you discover that it is just right, firm but not too firm.
That's Barry, the 31 year old fireman from Ireland.

DoubleDutch
October 12th, 2018, 17:01
I need help. I'm not right in the head right now, plus I'm blind...

When Leo managed to pick up the phone, and call me, I wasn't allowed to come anywhere close to broaching the subject of sex, and if I did he would have hung up the phone on me. Something seriously bad is happening right now.

Please, help me find this Barry guy. If he hurt Leo, I will make him pay.

Cdnmatt, may I suggest you lay off whiskey, and find a reputable rehab. In Canada BC provincial health care will cover this, no cost to you.

Sober up, and get to a rehab!

DoubleDutch
October 12th, 2018, 17:07
Please, please, please..

Something seriously bad is happening.

Yes, something bad is happening, your drinking is totally out of control.

DoubleDutch
October 12th, 2018, 17:14
Kong is a fucken idiot, so I can't get much out of him.

Oh, now Kong is an "fucken idiot", too? I though he is a bright university student, and your next lover.
Remember, out of the goodness of your heart you are going to give him a 'bump' in life, you will give him free lodging in your new house in Laos, and pay him $1000 USD every month, for doing some grocery shopping for you.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2018, 08:28
I think it's unlikely Barry The Fireman has Leo tied to chair in the basement and is inflicting Cock and Ball torture on him with a cattle prod, because firemen are not noted for expertise in tying knots - if it was Fred the Fisherman I'd be more concerned.

If Leo from Laos is genuinely being denied access to his phone then jail or hospital is far more likely.

neddy3
October 26th, 2018, 16:54
Am I the only one who s perplexed?

Two weeks have gone by, and no news from matt.

It's such along running soap opera, or reality tv, it can't just end.

gerefan2
October 27th, 2018, 00:51
Two weeks have gone by, and no news from matt.

Not to mention the absence of the Freak...and Double Dutch too maybe?

neddy3
November 6th, 2018, 05:26
cdnmatt has made a post on the main forum today.

So he's alive.

So what about the long running soap opera? Where's that?

cdnmatt
November 6th, 2018, 15:26
Ohhh, who the fuck knows. Leo's still on holiday with Barry, but isn't in love with him, and thinks Barry is stupid.

I guess Tobi is where it's at. Some 31 year old guy who works on the assembly line of a car manufacturing factory somewhere in Germany. Apparently, Tobi is really good at sex, so I'm out the window, and Tobi's in. Well, that was how the phone call started at least a couple weeks ago when Leo called, but once he heard my voice and words again, he quickly changed his mind, and decided he loves me again. Only problem here is Tobi has absolutely no plans or way to take care of Leo, and obviously doesn't seem to love him much, because if he did, at the very least he would have ensured Leo had a working phone before he fucked off back to Germany. Tobi's going to be back in Bangkok for Songkran though, and they will "figure it out" I guess.

Then I thought I finally got through to him, and got him back to normal. But of course not, because he's Leo and is crazy. The new plan was him and Barry were going to split ways, and he was going to stay with Kong in Vientiane, and wait for me to get there and we'd talk it over. Then in true Leo fashion, I get a message saying Barry changed his mind, so Leo's still on holiday until the 17th I guess, or who knows, it changes every day.

So the last few days I've simply been getting pissed off, and telling Leo he has to decide what the fuck he wants. Do you want me to love and care about you and have me as a husband, or do you want to be free as a bird? He doesn't know, and he has to think about it I guess. So then I got pissed off again, and told him if he had any heart, he wouldn't do this to me and leave me hanging like this. My first farang husband did this to me, and I lost 3 or 4 years of my life because he couldn't decide what the fuck he wanted. I told Leo that, and told him he needs to decide, but he can't make up his mind as of yet. He knows all he has to do is send me a quick WhatsApp message of "fuck off", and that will be it, and I'll leave him alone forever. He hasn't done that yet though, so I'm stuck waiting with my dick swinging in the wind.

The shit thing is, I owe this fucken idiot my life. I would have been dead multiple times over if it wasn't for his love, support, compassion and empathy, as he's the only reason I'm currently a confident blind guy. I know full well I wouldn't have been able to do this without him, so although everyone in my family thinks I'm crazy, I have no choice but to care about him. Well, unless he tells me to fuck off, but I haven't got that message yet, and am still waiting for him to decide.

This sucks, because I already know how this is going to play out. Leo's little stunt traumatized me in a way I've never experienced, so delayed my life a decent amount. I should be in Vientiane shortly though, so just let Leo see me in the flesh again, and I already know how this will probably go. Actually, that's wrong, and I don't know.

I know what Leo wants, and he wants exactly what my first farang husband wanted. He wants all the benefits of having me as a husband, but without any of the work or sacrifice that comes along with a long-term relationship. My rules are simple -- don't lie and don't cheat. Other than that, do whatever the fuck you want in life, and I will be there to support you 100%, I will be there to love you every day even when you're old and fat and ugly, I will make you happy when you're sad, I will cook you delicious dinners every night and even breakfast in bed at times, and I will always be there for you no matter what. Or you can be free as a bird, and he still doesn't know what he wants.

In good news though, Kong and myself have been getting along well. No romance or anything, and just purely friends. heh, he already told me straight up he's not giving me sex. :) Nonetheless, we know each other well enough now that I can trust him to take care of me once I get there, do my shopping for me, etc.

Then I think what I will do is just get another 3 or 4 guys like Kong to come live with me. There's probably thousands of young, gay, cute, broke university students in Vientiane who would enjoy a nice home to live in. I'm still adamant that I'm getting my house with a private swimming pool, meaning I will have 4 or 5 bedrooms, so there will be room. That way if and when one fucks off on me, I'll have a few back ups, and won't be left as a stranded blind guy in Asia.

Nirish guy
November 6th, 2018, 16:02
although everyone in my family thinks I'm crazy .

Well, there's one thing we can all agree with them on at least......

Blacktouch
November 6th, 2018, 21:27
I think Leo is just using you, hence the reason he can't make up his mind wherther to stay or leave you?

Too much to loose if he were to drop you. If he really loved you, he will wait for you to arrive back and both live happily ever after?

Come on Matt Sir, wake up and smell the coffee.

cdnmatt
November 7th, 2018, 05:44
No, he's not using me, and I can promise you that. If his intent was to take advantage of me, he'd be going about this totally differently. At the very least, he wouldn't have refused the multiple times I recently offered to send him money to buy a new phone.

I don't know what the hell he is doing, and according to him, he doesn't know himself. He has to decide what he wants, because he's not allowed to string me along like my first husband did. Geez, I hate it when people view kindness as weakness, as I'm 37 now, so I'm getting tired of this shit. You can't just go pull stunts like this, and think everything will be ok, just because I happen to be a really nice guy. That's not the way this works.

So it's up to him, and he needs to figure out who he is, and what he wants. Thinking things are going to work out great between him and Tobi is just fucken retarded, and I know he knows that. Tobi is just some poor assembly line worker who lives in Germany, and has no means or desire to take care of Leo. It's a pure lust based relationship, which will fizzle out within a couple years at most, and Leo is smart enough to know this.

He knows full well the level of love and life I can provide, and he also knows I will love him forever regardless of how old and ugly he gets, or what the future brings us. My love for him is unquestionable, and he knows that. He also knows the chances of him living a good, happy, fulfilling, enriched life without me are slim to none, so I don't know what he's doing.

I have no idea, and up to him. Whether he wants to commit to me, or wants the freedom to throw his legs up in the air for anyone who happens to have a dick. He doesn't actually want to hurt me, and he knows if he decides he can't keep his dick in his pants, then he has to break it off with me. It's up to him.

Until he tells me to leave him alone in life though, then I will continue to care and worry about him, so I hope he doesn't take too long to make up his mind. The only reason I'm currently alive and typing this very message is because of him, so I can't just leave him behind in life, because I know the life he has a 98% chance of leading without me. I'm at the point I don't really care which way it goes, but I just want to know -- do you want me as a husband so we can get back on track and begin making a strong life together again, or are we over so I can forget about you and move on with my life?

I don't know, I don't think any of this matters right now. At the moment I consider Kong a good friend, know he has a good heart, and trust him enough to take care of me. No romance or anything, but just friends that take care of each other. So I'll get to Vientiane when I can, hopefully sooner than later. Let Leo see me in person, and I bet he ends up remembering what we once had together, and that will clear up his mind almost instantly. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

scottish-guy
November 7th, 2018, 19:53
... Leo's still on holiday with Barry...

How can that possibly be? What kind of fireman gets over a month's holiday at a time?

goji
November 7th, 2018, 20:31
There is no monogamy in this relationship.

So just accept that and hire a new boy each & every time you get bored with the last one. That's how most of us to it, particularly those of us who do not reside permanently in SE Asia.

<THE END>

cdnmatt
November 7th, 2018, 22:07
How can that possibly be? What kind of fireman gets over a month's holiday at a time?

Yeah, I have yet to understand that myself. I guess Barry is on vacation for 6 months, so he's either lieing, quit, or got fired. Who knows....

Then last I heard, Barry's boyfriend from Ireland is showng up in Asia on the 18th, at which time Leo is getting the boot. I have no idea, but that's the last I heard.

scottish-guy
November 8th, 2018, 01:18
He might be retired or on long term sick (but highly doubtful as he'd need to be available for examination) - or as you say lying, quit or fired but there's absolutely no way I can believe he's a serving fireman with a 6 month holiday - you need to be a UK teacher for that (they only work 195 days a year, minus sick leave - to which they're entitled to 100 working days at full pay and another 100 at half pay.

And still they threaten to go on strike :D

cdnmatt
November 8th, 2018, 02:42
There is no monogamy in this relationship.

So just accept that and hire a new boy each & every time you get bored with the last one. That's how most of us to it, particularly those of us who do not reside permanently in SE Asia.

<THE END>

Yeah, I think I've come around to that realization. I've tried three times in this life for a husband now, and I'm tired of devoting my heart and soul to someone, then have them constantly tell me how amazing I am and how they love me more than life and can't live without me, etc. Then only to turn around and put my heart through a meat grinder due to stunts like this. I don't understand it.

Actually, that's wrong, I do understand it, I think. You know that Myers Brigg personality test? I always score heavy INFP, which means I'm naturally attracted to ENFGs. These are people who are very free spirited, fun loving, exciting, and independent thinkers. I think that's why I keep getting hurt like this, and not much I can do about it, because I don't get to control who I'm naturally attracted to.

So I think I will just follow suit with many of you, scrap the idea of a monogamous relationship, move to Vientiane, and become a gay polygamist. I've been working extremely hard, so still plan to reward myself with a nice house with private swimming pool and Western kitchen. That place will be way too large for just Kong and myself, so of course I'll get some dogs again.

Then I'll just find a few other young, cute, gay, broke guys, preferably university students, and offer them a place to live. I know the language, culture, and societal norms more than enough to make this a reality. They get free home, their own bedroom, free food, swimming pool in the backyard, I'll cook good dinners all the time, etc. And they get it for free, without having to do anything, except maybe 20 minutes a week to help me out with any problems I have due to being blind (read this letter for me, type of shit).

Then just continue doing exactly what I'm doing with my software business, except instead of doing it from my elderly parent's house in Canada, I'll do it in Vientiane with a bunch of cute gay guys. They don't owe me anything, and simply get a bump up in life because I'm a nice guy, and don't feel like living alone, not to mention I can't live alone anymore. If any of them ever decides they want a little extra spending cash, just come into my bedroom where I will be sitting at my desk working, and sit on my lap. Up to them if they want to do that or not.

Seems like a good idea at least, but I'm assuming a good portion of that is because I haven't had sex in 7 months.

Then who the fuck knows what Leo is doing. I'm sure when the dust sttles, at the very least I will provide him with shelter and food, but that's probably about it. He's fucked in this life without me, and he knows that himself, so I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea to hurt me in the way he did.

goji
November 8th, 2018, 04:34
Actually, that's wrong, I do understand it, I think. You know that Myers Brigg personality test? I always score heavy INFP, which means I'm naturally attracted to ENFGs. These are people who are very free spirited, fun loving, exciting, and independent thinkers. I think that's why I keep getting hurt like this, and not much I can do about it, because I don't get to control who I'm naturally attracted to.

So I think I will just follow suit with many of you, scrap the idea of a monogamous relationship, move to Vientiane, and become a gay polygamist.

Is this forum some kind of experiment with people who are normally sane are constantly challenged by troll-bots ?
Are we all losers for not being capable of kicking it into touch ?

Middle class farang meets cute but poor Asian boy.
When the cute boy ceases to respect his benefactor & earn the money, just redirect the money to a more deserving boy. Life is easy..

Blacktouch
November 8th, 2018, 15:56
Is this forum some kind of experiment with people who are normally sane are constantly challenged by troll-bots ?
Are we all losers for not being capable of kicking it into touch ?

Middle class farang meets cute but poor Asian boy.
When the cute boy ceases to respect his benefactor & earn the money, just redirect the money to a more deserving boy. Life is easy..

I fully agree. Move on to the next guy who will be more than happy to receive such help, and will respect you.

cdnmatt
November 8th, 2018, 17:17
No, I'm not moving on to the next guy.

GuyS, plural. After three tries, to hell with monogamy, I'll give polygamy a try.

Grab my nice 5 bedroom house with a swimming pool, then just find a few more guys exactly like Kong -- young, gay, sweet, broke university students to come live with me. I don't know, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about the prospect of living with me as I'm sure Leo has talked me up quite a bit over the past couple years, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a few more like him. Not sure how I'm going to do this, because I can't use the apps anymore, but I'll figure it out.

Not only does that sound like a hell of a good time, it also makes more sense. This way I'm not completely reliant on Kong, and instead will have 3 or 4 guys coming and going all the time. That will be perfect. When needed, just drop a quick WhatsApp message to whoever is out and about at the time, and ask them to pick up some milk or whatever on their way home.

DoubleDutch
November 8th, 2018, 21:27
cdnmatt has made a post on the main forum today.

So he's alive.

So what about the long running soap opera? Where's that?

So this is where everyone has been hiding - Gay World.

I, too, was becoming concerned about Leo from Laos, but had no idea there is a place called Gay World.
Can we add a new category, Gay Universe? Hide it really well, so no one will ever find it! Have Gay Pluto, too!
Sorry for off topic, but this concerns the World, so not really off topic.

Nirish guy
November 8th, 2018, 23:42
this concerns the World,.

Imaginary or otherwise !

scottish-guy
November 9th, 2018, 01:13
...Have Gay Pluto, too....

I always suspected Pluto was gay, but who knew he was a bottom?

DoubleDutch
November 9th, 2018, 15:57

1. Don't lie to me.
2. Don't cheat on me.
3. You only get to leave me once.

That was it. Aside from that, he could have did whatever the fuck he wanted in this life with full support from me.

Yeah, you have 3 rules:

1. Me
2. Me
3. Me

DoubleDutch
November 9th, 2018, 16:35
Then I think what I will do is just get another 3 or 4 guys like Kong to come live with me. There's probably thousands of young, gay, cute, broke university students in Vientiane who would enjoy a nice home to live in. I'm still adamant that I'm getting my house with a private swimming pool, meaning I will have 4 or 5 bedrooms, so there will be room. That way if and when one fucks off on me, I'll have a few back ups, and won't be left as a stranded blind guy in Asia.

Oh, now you can't decide if you want the love of your life, Leo from Laos to come back to you, or, a house with 4-5 strangers. Difficult decision indeed!

How many bedrooms, 5? Meanwhile you don't even have money to buy ticket to Laos, or else you would have been in Laos months ago.

Why limit yourself to a 5 bedroom house with "private" pool? Btw, houses only have pools that are private, remember, you own/rent the house and pool comes with a house. Unless you are are thinking about opening your house to entire village, and call it a community pool lol.

Why not buy a 300 foot yacht, or maybe slightly smaller, depends really on the size of your harem. Live on a yacht, and take your harem of desperate Lao hookers with you, to wherever feels right, Mallorca, Ibiza, spring time in St. Tropez. Instead you are freezing your ass in British Colombia, Canada, in November lol.

Vancouver temperature today, Nov 9th 6C, 43F.

https://i.imgur.com/eYxndB3.png

gerefan2
November 9th, 2018, 16:59
There was a young man from Laos
Who wanted a great big house
Then along came blind Matt
Who said I'll help with that
But the last thing Leo wanted was a spouse

Nirish guy
November 9th, 2018, 16:59
Cause he's waiting on his passport......oh no, thats right, that was all sorted AGES ago now so..what's keeping him instead of getting on with it is obviously......hmmmm, no. sorry, I just can't think.......

Blacktouch
November 9th, 2018, 19:42
Matt, you now have your passport, so what is stopping you going to Laos?

Once you are there, maybe, just maybe Leo will join you?

Maybe as you stayed away so long, he thinks you're not interested in him?

May I kindly ask, what is taking you so long to move to Laos?

frequent
November 10th, 2018, 06:35
Having an acknowledgement from Matt that he doesn’t pay taxes anywhere (https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20413-Raid-on-jomtien-complex-friday-2-nov&p=252378#post252378) is a first – after several digs from me. Undoubtedly part of being an Entitled Millennial. His justification is going to be how much he contributes to the local economy (as if the rest of us don’t) which is “better” than paying tax. It’s exactly how Donald Trump would respond. I see the date for his triumphant return to SE Asia keeps receding into the future, although in all other respects normal service has resumed

After three failed “husbands” (pause for sniggering) you’d think he’d realise the problem may be with him but I suspect that’s too much of a stretch for our Entitled Millennial. However, the notion of seeking out multiple fucks (he’s now going to embrace polygamy he says) for someone who is, as he claims, “legally blind” is one beyond my imagination. Will he use his newly minted personal assistant to do the vetting? How will he know that the person presenting himself as a frisky 22 year old is not in fact a raddled 72 year old?

Polyamory can be tricky to manage. I recall visiting the Amer Fort (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer_Fort) in Rajasthan where the rajah maintained a number of female sexual partners in separate rooms and visited each via a common corridor so the others would not know whom he was favouring. Is Matt proposing he’ll be the pasha (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasha) and the inhabitants of the other bedrooms will be available only to him? Or is he proposing that they can also play among themselves to his exclusion? Only one at a time or will all-in orgies be allowed, nay, encouraged?

cdnmatt
November 10th, 2018, 10:19
Matt, you now have your passport, so what is stopping you going to Laos?

Once you are there, maybe, just maybe Leo will join you?

Maybe as you stayed away so long, he thinks you're not interested in him?

May I kindly ask, what is taking you so long to move to Laos?

Money. Ummm, prior to meeting Leo I sort of gave up on life, and didn't really push myself. I worked enough to give myself and my dogs a good, comfortable life, but that was it. I didn't push myself to my full potential.

Then Leo showed up in my life, and basically brought me back from the dead. He taught me how to love again. I began working hard again, but unfortunately for me, I went blind about 6 weeks after Leo moved in. Naturally, going blind takes a toll on your finances. I burned through my savings, plus help from my family, and we were poor for a while. Poor to the point Leo didn't eat for three days one time, because we simply didn't have any money, not even 20 baht for a bag of rice. He stuck by my side though, and was unwilling to leave me.

Going blind is really difficult, and I can't remember how many times exactly I tried to commit suicide, but Leo was there to stop me each time. I remember my father flew out from Canada twice and showed up in Kgon Kaen without telling me, trying to bring me back to Canada. Both times I adamantly refused, as I was unwilling to leave either, Leo or my dogs.

I also made myself quite sick several times due to poor diet, to the point I was bed ridden at times. Leo's the one who did all the shopping, ensured I ate properly, and got back on my feet during these times.

We went through some really rough financial times together, but due to his love and support, I was able to get myself back on track. He simply wouldn't stop believing in me, and wouldn't let me give up hope. The two of us together managed to figure out this whole blind thing, and I was able to begin bringing in decent money again, and more than enough to give us a good life, plus had enough saved up to move to Vientiane and put 6 months rent down on a house.

Then I got banged up at the Laos border, and deported to Canada. Leo slept with me in the jail cell in Nong Khai, he flew with me to Bangkok, he visited me at the IDC, he kept in contact with my mother to keep her calm and arrange my deportation, he was there at the BKK airport after I was transported via prison truck to say goodbye. He wasn't willing to leave my side until he knew I was safely on an airplane back to Canada.

Naturally, upon returning to Canada I went through depression, culture shock, fighting with my family, etc. Leo went through quite a bit himself during this time.

My work in Khon Kaen was enough to take good care of us, but it wasn't really sustainable in the long term -- due to going blind I couldn't really develop with my previous platform, plus my software was outdated anyway. Since I was in the safety of Canada and my parents place, I decided to go for the long-term game. I developed an entire new software platform that is / will be open sourced, I taught myself various new technologies, I fostered new business relationships, etc. These things take time.

I was a week or two away from completing that initial contract, and getting the remaining $20k USD owed, and being in Vientiane. Then this winter is / was looking excellent for me. Once I have everything in place, the buy-in for those distributor contracts will go up to around $50k at least, plus I structured the business deals to be mutually benefical and promote a high level of synergy, so each distributor would probably bring me in around $60k/year after the initial buy-in. Not to mention, all the other revenue sources I will be pursuing. I've done a distributor program like this in the past, it works, and works well, so I have the expereience and skills necessary to pull it off.

I was a week or two away from getting there, then one morning I got that phone call. I just assumed Leo was in his village waiting for me, and instead I heard Leo in an excited tone say, "here, talk to Barry!", and I ended up talking with some 31 year old dude from Ireland. I will never forget that call, as it absolutely crushed me.

The next 6 weeks or so is a blur for me, and I don't really remember a whole lot. I remember Leo calling me and telling me he tried to kill himself. Then I remember later messages from him saying he's find and doesn't care about us. Then messages begging me to come back to him. Then that phone call saying he's with Tobi now, so he can take care of me in Vientiane, but no more sex. He quickly recanted on that mindset after talking with me for a quick few minutes. I remember we had some house gusts during that time. I remember my parents took off for a weekend, so it was just me and the cat. That's about it, and the rest is just a blur.

At least Leo apologized, as 13 years later, I have yet to get an apology from my first husband. At least Leo owns this, and takes responsibility for what he did. He's apologized many times now, but a couple days ago was the most sincere apology I got from me. I proceeded to ask him things like, "What did I do wrong? I tried to be a good husband, and I loved you very much, but what could I have done differently to make things better?".

He just responded saying noting, and it's all because of him, and I'm "very very very good". So I asked if I'm so good, why doesn't he want to be with me? He just said because he believes he's not worthy of me, and is afriad of hurting me even more.

So I have no idea. I don't even know what I want anymore, nor does he, hence why he has yet to tell me to fuck off and leave him alone. Again, just let him see me in person again, and I bet this all changes in 5 seconds.

There, hopefully that clarifies things a little more. To me at least, he's hardly just another poor rice farmer who happens to have a nice ass. So this advice of "just get a new boy" doesn't really work that easily.

cdnmatt
November 10th, 2018, 10:56
PS. Oh, and the other reason for the new delay is I had to build a repour with Kong, since Leo fucked off on me. I'm blind now, so I can't just head out to the other side of the world easily. I need someone on the other end who I can trust, so I had to build a friendship with Kong before I was comfortable leaving. I have that friendship now, and I trust him enough to take good care of me.

Now I just need to quickly finish up this contract, get my $20k, and I'm out of here.

frequent
November 10th, 2018, 11:27
PS. Oh, and the other reason for the new delay is I had to build a repour with Kong, since Leo fucked off on me. I'm blind now, so I can't just head out to the other side of the world easily. I need someone on the other end who I can trust, so I had to build a friendship with Kong before I was comfortable leaving. I have that friendship now, and I trust him enough to take good care of me.

Now I just need to quickly finish up this contract, get my $20k, and I'm out of here.Like sands through the hourglass,
so are the days of our lives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoyZs-WTQp8

DoubleDutch
November 10th, 2018, 12:03
At least Leo apologized, as 13 years later, I have yet to get an apology from my first husband. At least Leo owns this, and takes responsibility for what he did. He's apologized many times now,

It is clear that everyone around, every boyfriend you've had, has been really mean to you.
If one thing comes through your every post, you are a wonderful, loving husband, but your partners have all been terrible, and some of them have not even apologized to you. I really they will! What's fair is fair, they should own up!

You say you are 37, and you've been stuck with awful partners, boyfriends, husbands, your whole life. Not a single nice person!

They should all apologize, and remind you that you are loving, caring, behind them 100 percent no matter their choices, supportive. You are carrying their whole families, more, you are saving lives of their family membes, literally, by spending, what was it, $100.000 USD the last time?
You, yourself, at times, ate so little, for lack of money, you were sick in bed, unable to get up from the bed, due to poor food choices.

You are an awesome husband, cdnmatt, don't ever forget that! These people are undeserving of you.

He [Leo from Laos] just responded saying noting, and it's all because of him, and I'm "very very very good". So I asked if I'm so good, why doesn't he want to be with me? He just said because he believes he's not worthy of me, and is afriad of hurting me even more.

At least he knows how awesome you are!

DoubleDutch
November 10th, 2018, 12:34
So I have no idea. I don't even know what I want anymore, nor does he, hence why he has yet to tell me to fuck off and leave him alone.

No no no no, you know what you want, you posted your plan for new life right here, few days ago:

No, I'm not moving on to the next guy.

After three tries, to hell with monogamy, I'll give polygamy a try.

Grab my nice 5 bedroom house with a swimming pool, then just find a few more guys exactly like Kong -- young, gay, sweet, broke university students to come live with me. I don't know, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about the prospect of living with me as I'm sure Leo has talked me up quite a bit over the past couple years, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a few more like him. Not sure how I'm going to do this, because I can't use the apps anymore, but I'll figure it out.

Not only does that sound like a hell of a good time, it also makes more sense. This way I'm not completely reliant on Kong, and instead will have 3 or 4 guys coming and going all the time. That will be perfect.

Should we not take your posts seriously any more, cdnmatt?

DoubleDutch
November 10th, 2018, 13:01
Money. Ummm, prior to meeting Leo I sort of gave up on life, and didn't really push myself. I worked enough to give myself and my dogs a good, comfortable life, but that was it. I didn't push myself to my full potential.

Then Leo showed up in my life, and basically brought me back from the dead.

Prior to meeting Leo from Laos, you had basically given up on life. When did you meet Leo from Laos, wasn't it around 2017, something like that?

Here is your post from February 2016:

Well, I spoil (take good care of) the dogs, drink too much, eat imported food (Australian rib-eye, Norwegian salmon, etc.), have people such as my neighbors over for dinner once in a while, support the cell phone salesman (the regular I take off), etc. Then in the hot months (ie. 10 months/year) I do stupid things like leave the A/C on in my bedroom 24x7, because I like to get blasted with +18C air whenever the urge hits me. I can't turn on any of the other A/Cs in the house, because I have the dogs and smoke inside, so I keep my bedroom like a walk-in fridge. :)

I live good and all, and I don't go without, but compare it to say my parents or older brothers in Canada, then no, I'm not living like a king. On the flip side, compare it to how many of the locals around here live, then yeah, I have it pretty good. It's all relative.

And also 2016, few days earlier:

I'm up here in Khon Kaen, and I spend probably $2500/month, and my life sucks, lol.

Ok, that's actually wrong. I do live a pretty decent life and everything, but I'm hardly living like a king. Some of the locals may think I'm quite well off, but compared to Western standards, not so much.

Interesting, isn't it? I remember reading about your income, and how well you did in Khon Kaen, because it seemed odd at the time. Australian rib-eye, Norwegian salmon, not bad! Today you posted you were so I'll from eating bad food, you couldn't even stand up, you were bed ridden from bad food, could have been food poisoning, fish especially, left out in day time heat can do that to you.

https://i.imgur.com/LNlmHsH.png

This was an interesting thread, "Living in Thailand under $500"

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?17561-living-in-thailand-for-500-dollars&highlight=Lobster

cdnmatt
November 10th, 2018, 13:57
Yeah, exactly what I said. I made enough to live a comfortable life, but I was basically going month to month.

I'm not like my parents or brothers, and I don't have $1.5 million sitting in investment accounts. I know full well if I worked hard, I could have that though.

Then naturally, going blind kind of fucked up my work live on me. I got that for the most part settled now though.

gerefan2
November 12th, 2018, 23:44
Where did the Bit Coins go?

cdnmatt
November 13th, 2018, 05:15
How many times do I have to say this? Just because I happen to get paid mainly in bitcoin doesn't mean I'm rich.

Same as just because someone happens to get paid in US dollars, doesn't mean they're rich,

Nirish guy
November 13th, 2018, 19:24
Only trouble is you used to tell us how you used to get paid quite a lot for your work - and in Bitcoin - and what with Bitcoin ( and as you took great pleasure in telling us) rocketing in value around a year ago ( although falling back again sharply) - your "old" earned Bitcoin must have raised you a ton of money when it rocketed (assuming you cashed in (even just a few that you had left ?).

Well, unless I guess you just never actually earned that many to begin with perhaps which might explain that - mind you - even if you'd only earned say 10, 20, 30 bitcoins back then and then cashed in even a few at the top of the market where they were worth around $19000 EACH that should be making you a very well off man now I guess - as surely even if you spent a lot of them with the meteoric rise that you told us about you STILL must have done VERY VERY well out of it and surely couldn't have spent them ALL living your "just well off but not rich" lifestyle when in KK ?

gerefan2
November 14th, 2018, 01:04
NIrish ...As they say in journalism (the lowest form of media)... "Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story"!

justaguy
November 14th, 2018, 05:39
an, you absolutely lost me, what a drama queen, you are making things up as you go along. Forget about Leo, he isn't all that handsome anyway, I fucked 8 guys last month, all of them look much better than Leo, and no drama, no support nonsense, just fun.

Even in Lao, the guys are easy to get into bed. So I am guessing you can have some fun in Lao, when you going ?

frequent
November 14th, 2018, 10:04
I think the title of this thread is leading posters away from the truth. HOW did Leo - an all-alone Lao boy who doesn't work in the sex industry (according to faithful "husband" <chortle> Matt) meet a visiting fireman (yes, we all understand that that's a common euphemism) from overseas (on his (first?) visit to the Land of Scams)?

cdnmatt
November 14th, 2018, 10:34
Grindr, I'm assuming.

I know they chatted online for about 4 months before Barry headed out to Thailand. So probably Grindr, maybe Facebook, who knows.

frequent
November 14th, 2018, 11:08
Grindr, I'm assuming.

I know they chatted online for about 4 months before Barry headed out to Thailand. So probably Grindr, maybe Facebook, who knows. Perhaps they "graduated" to Line. I watched an acquaintance use it a few weeks ago - communication by comic strip for the intellectually challenged

scottish-guy
November 14th, 2018, 14:47
Don't forget "the intellectually challenged" is probably a target group for our 'hump 'em & dump 'em' sub-section of members - so the use of "Line" can be quite apposite in such encounters

arsenal
November 14th, 2018, 15:06
I think bumping and dumping definitely beats a life of gentle domesticity. But then I'm not on the eve of retirement so...

cdnmatt
November 14th, 2018, 23:31
Perhaps they "graduated" to Line. I watched an acquaintance use it a few weeks ago - communication by comic strip for the intellectually challenged

Maybe, I have no idea. Forgot all about Line, as I can't use it anymore.

Now that his little sex holiday is coming to an end, sure enough, he's very very very afraid, because he has to "walk alone in life".

Well, too fucken late now. You made me wait too long, so I've already been through the journey of emotions necessary to get someone out of your heart like that, and I don't care anymore.

He knows full well he'll never find someone as good as me, so no idea what the fuck was going through his mind when he thought this little sex holiday was a good idea. I gave him about 100 chances to do the right thing, he didn't care, and now he's made me wait too long, so I don't care either anymore. What an idiot...

He says he's going to go start a vegetable farm in his village, but I know full well he can't stay in his village more than about 2 weeks. So he'll head to Bangkok soon, but I doubt he'll get a job, as that would mean his passport would be confiscated for 2 or 3 years, as he no longer has the money for a work VISA.

So he'll go looking for a new boyfriend, and unless he gets unbelievably lucky, all that's going to do is slowly turn him into a money boy as he continues to get hurt time and time again by farangs that just use him and throw him away. Give him a year, and he'll just be another typical, lieing, cheating, scamming money boy. What an idiot...

In the meantime, I'll just wait until I know he's in Bangkok, then I'll head out to Vientiane. That way less of a chance he will show up in my life and cause problems.

Nirish guy
November 15th, 2018, 00:24
Give him a year, and he'll just be another typical, lieing, cheating, scamming money boy. What an idiot...In the meantime, I'll just wait until I know he's in Bangkok, then I'll head out to Vientiane. That way less of a chance he will show up in my life and cause problems.

Sounds like he doesnt need that year as he's already well on the way.......

And THERE it is.......so you'll now apparently put your entire life plan on hold. all the moving, all the 5 guys living with you, all the you've got a new guy moving in but no sex etc.....and all now stopped.......until you "think" you KNOW he's in Bangkok (for how long, a day, a week a month ?) and all just in case he turns up........so, with that logic maybe best you just dont go at all in case he turns up "some day".....and this, all for a guy you state you clearly don't care about anymore eh, I'd hate to see how you'd change you life plan if you DID still care then eh !?

cdnmatt
November 15th, 2018, 00:30
What? I meant starting in a few days here when his little holiday ends, he's going to end up under a lot of emotional distress, and from the messages I got last night, it appears it's already setting in.

I'd prefer to avoid that shit in my life. Give it 2 or 3 weeks, it will subside, and he'll go find something to do with himself in this life. Then I'll go to Vientiane.

arsenal
November 15th, 2018, 01:10
Cue BIG matty style set piece thread about his tearful reunion with the the contrite Leo from Laos. We now have 21 pages on this one biscuit crumb of lil' boy matt's life and times. A biography of Pu Yi would be shorter.

Nirish guy
November 15th, 2018, 01:54
Give it 2 or 3 weeks..... Then I'll go to Vientiane.

And again, changing YOUR life plans for a Lao guy you dont care about - crazy - how about you just block him from your phone a=nd you get on with your life and let him get on with his - seeing as how you've told us twice now how you're done and that you don't care about him or his antics anymore? Still, where would be the drama in that eh.....

cdnmatt
November 15th, 2018, 02:22
I don't know how to delete / block him. I've tried many times without success.

I did manage to find the mute button in WhatsApp though, and muted him for 1 year. His messages still come through though, but just my phone doesn't ding when they do.

Using an iPhone blind is a pain in the ass. You just keep pushing at the screen while voice over tells you what you're pressing, and you hope to find the button you're looking for.

Nirish guy
November 15th, 2018, 02:26
You live with your parents, I'm sure they can help......it's REALLY not difficult - click on the person you want in "contacts", scroll to the bottom of the screen and press "block this caller" - not exactly rocket science. Or you could of course just ignore him until you get to Laos - in what 2 to 3 weeks maximum you say ? ( I'll put a wager on it you'll still be in Canada in a month mind).....but hey I'm sure one of your new planned harem there will be MORE than delighted to delete his presence from your life forever once you arrive, especially if that means more money to go around for them !

frequent
November 15th, 2018, 08:23
Forgive me for being picky, but it was only a few months ago you posted (boasted?) that you were prepared to throw a million baht around for a Thailand Elite Visa - 500K for yourself and 500K for your catamite. I see from today’s prices that while Bitcoin fell another 10+% overnight it’s still USD6,000 a coin, so if you only had 5 of them left that’s a million baht, give or take a few satang. I realize that through your own exaggerated sense of entitlement to special privileges - not shared by Thai Immigration - you’re no longer eligible for Thailand Elite but the grown ups here have been telling you that all along, so you may understand why NIrish is sceptical of your claims

Unlike me, I think you actually post what you mean (everything I post is intended as a joke which evidently goes over the heads of the Pursed Lips Brigade) so I look forward to true tales of derring-do on your triumphant return to SE Asia

cdnmatt
November 15th, 2018, 09:18
Why? A $15k contract from Taiwan there, $25k contract from Cyprus, a bunch of smaller $2 - $5k contracts here and there, once I get things in place, these contracts will increase to around $50k.

I think you don't understand how quickly the online software industry can move. Granted, if I don't care and just put in 10% effort, then obviously I'm not going to make a whole lot of money. Get ambitious and passionate though, then things can move quickly.
That's another reason Leo's little stunt hurt me so much. I was working so hard this summer, day-in, day-out listening to screen reader yell at me, ears ringing by 5pm every day, and pushing myself as hard as I could. Everything was / is looking so good for me, and lined up to have a good winter. I was doing all that for us, not for me.

Then that one phone call came, and changed everything.

frequent
November 15th, 2018, 09:45
Why? A $15k contract from Taiwan there, $25k contract from Cyprus, a bunch of smaller $2 - $5k contracts here and there, once I get things in place, these contracts will increase to around $50k.

I think you don't understand how quickly the online software industry can move. Granted, if I don't care and just put in 10% effort, then obviously I'm not going to make a whole lot of money. Get ambitious and passionate though, then things can move quickly.
That's another reason Leo's little stunt hurt me so much. I was working so hard this summer, day-in, day-out listening to screen reader yell at me, ears ringing by 5pm every day, and pushing myself as hard as I could. Everything was / is looking so good for me, and lined up to have a good winter. I was doing all that for us, not for me.

Then that one phone call came, and changed everything. Fabulous. This new open source platform you're using isn't, I assume, Android? There's a great story in my news feed today about the number of Bitcoin wallets on the Play store that are scams

Reverting to a previous comment about smart phones not being for blind people. Isn’t that the point of Siri though. My chum tells me he’s got a Siri command that activates Line and calls a nominated person. Can’t Siri block Leo for you? Then there’s this new scripting tool in iOS12 called “Shortcuts”. I’ve got one that, on command, sets off a series of randomly timed notifications. I use it (activated by Siri) when approached by Class A bores like gerefan2; after a few pings I say “Will you excuse me; I obviously need to take this”. It would be a doddle for a world-class developer like you to do all sorts of things - if only you could see the commands to create the scripts

cdnmatt
November 15th, 2018, 10:31
Do you have an iPhone? Tell Siri to delete or block a contact, or change settings, or anything like that. Siri will tell you she's not allowed.

No, can't use Line with Siri. If I tell Siri, "send Line message to Kong Good morning", Siri just tells me Line hasn't set that up with me yet, which means Line doesn't have the proper integration developed. However, that does work fine with WhatsApp. I can tell my phone, "send WhatsApp message to Kong Good morning", and it works fine.

frequent
November 15th, 2018, 10:38
Do you have an iPhone? Tell Siri to delete or block a contact, or change settings, or anything like that. Siri will tell you she's not allowed.i have just successfully instructed Siri to turn off the WiFi (a Setting). I also successfully instructed Siri to turn on the WiFi. Next?

No, can't use Line with Siri. If I tell Siri, "send Line message to Kong Good morning", Siri just tells me Line hasn't set that up with me yet, which means Line doesn't have the proper integration developed. However, that does work fine with WhatsApp. I can tell my phone, "send WhatsApp message to Kong Good morning", and it works fine.There’s an integration between Siri and Line in iOS12 - here’s the link telling you how http://www.3u.com/news/articles/2713/how-to-send-line-messages-using-siri

cdnmatt
November 15th, 2018, 10:48
Ok, you can change SOME settings via Siri. You can change airplane mode as well, for example. Most settings you can't change though, and you definitely can't delete / modify / block contacts via voice.

Thanks for the info about Line. May come in handy once back in Asia. Right now, I'm happy with WhatsApp, as I have the layouts of all their screen down now.

Nirish guy
November 15th, 2018, 15:29
So, to block a person in Whatsapp - go to chats window, swipe left on the persons name, press "more", press "contact info", scroll down and press "block contact" - not really "difficult - and as I said I'm sure even your parents could manage that simple task. You're welcome - nothing to stop you now, now you can go get packing ! You're welcome ! Enjoy Laos.

frequent
November 15th, 2018, 17:46
Ok, you can change SOME settings via Siri. You can change airplane mode as well, for example. Most settings you can't change though, and you definitely can't delete / modify / block contacts via voice.

Thanks for the info about Line. May come in handy once back in Asia. Right now, I'm happy with WhatsApp, as I have the layouts of all their screen down now.Oh dear, only 80% right, I really must try harder

DoubleDutch
November 15th, 2018, 17:53
Now that his little sex holiday is coming to an end, sure enough, he's very very very afraid, because he has to "walk alone in life".

Well, too fucken late now. You made me wait too long, so I've already been through the journey of emotions necessary to get someone out of your heart like that, and I don't care anymore.

You have made your every move right, and he is in the wrong, just like every " husband" you ever had.
It does not matter to you, that it is you who left him. You left, and he stayed. You are in no hurry to return to SE Asia, but it is still all his fault. In above quote you say 'to late now, he made you wait to long'. How? By staying in Laos, where you were going to rent house, adopt couple of kids, get couple of new cool dogs. Somehow you twist your absence against Leo.

You left the continent, and never returned, remember? But hey, at least he apologized to you lol.

What a twisted creature you are. I used to think your stories were bad, but in a way funny fiction. It seems now that reality is much worse. You actually are who you always said you are. Do you have any idea how fucked up your views about relationship are. I wish now that you were making shit up for entertaining yourself and SGT readers. It is no longer funny, it seems everything you say is for real, and it is so sad.

cdnmatt
November 16th, 2018, 01:02
Well, I'm sure he's floating around on Grindr these days. If you want, go find him, and ask him yourself whose fault all this is. He feels really bad about it, so I'm sure will be honest.

Sorry, but me making him wait 6 months isn't much of an excuse for him. There's loads of people his age who wait 12 months alone for their military spouse to come home, and they don't fuck off on a sex tourist holiday with strangers they met on the internet.

cdnmatt
November 20th, 2018, 01:18
Thank fuck, he's back to real life again.

I think at least.

Jesus christ, was that ever insane.

Blacktouch
November 20th, 2018, 03:28
Thank fuck, he's back to real life again.

I think at least.

Jesus christ, was that ever insane.

Does that mean your back together again in an relationship?

cdnmatt
November 20th, 2018, 04:46
Does that mean your back together again in an relationship?

Of course, he's my husband.

I'm 37 years old, this is #3 for me now, and I really don't feel like looking for #4. I want this to work. My mother is pretty pissed off at me for taking him back, but that's ok, she'll get over it.

I think Leo has finally got it through his thick skull he's not just going to go out there in this life and find someone who loves him more than I do. Jesus christ, what an idiot. I know I'm not his perfect husband, but he's hardly the husband I've always dreamed of. The way I see it though is although we're not perfect for each other, good is better than nothing.

Well, now I have to quickly repair my work life, because I went and fucked all that up due to this little holiday stunt. I gave up, and stopped caring.

Smiles
November 20th, 2018, 06:43
"... I gave up, and stopped caring ..."And that mindset is exactly where everyone on this board should be. You don't need a message board(s) my friend, you need a shrink. Now!

frequent
November 20th, 2018, 07:42
And that mindset is exactly where everyone on this board should be. You don't need a message board(s) my friend, you need a shrink. Now!I’ve posted once before, what Matt needs is a tab of LSD to gain some perspective. Alternatively MDMA is proving very successful for those with PTSD. Either will act more effectively and in a far shorter time than a shrink

frequent
November 20th, 2018, 07:48

I'm 37 years old, this is #3 for me now, and I really don't feel like looking for #4. I want this to work. My mother is pretty pissed off at me for taking him back, but that's ok, she'll get over it.

I think Leo has finally got it through his thick skull he's not just going to go out there in this life and find someone who loves him more than I do. Jesus christ, what an idiot. I know I'm not his perfect husband, but he's hardly the husband I've always dreamed of. The way I see it though is although we're not perfect for each other, good is better than nothing.

Well, now I have to quickly repair my work life, because I went and fucked all that up due to this little holiday stunt. I gave up, and stopped caring.Your mother’s pissed off??! Imagine how those of us who were looking forward to stories of the harem you proposed running in Vientiane feel?!

arsenal
November 20th, 2018, 08:32
Give it time. All scenarios will be explored eventually.

cdnmatt
November 20th, 2018, 11:03
I’ve posted once before, what Matt needs is a tab of LSD to gain some perspective. Alternatively MDMA is proving very successful for those with PTSD. Either will act more effectively and in a far shorter time than a shrink

No, I was always too scared to take LSD. I've done ecstasy several times when I was younger, which is a form of MDMA. Don't bother with drugs anymore, as too old now. Beer is my vice.

frequent
November 20th, 2018, 15:35
No, I was always too scared to take LSD. I've done ecstasy several times when I was younger, which is a form of MDMA. Don't bother with drugs anymore, as too old now. Beer is my vice.Instead of self-help we have to put up with self-pity

Blacktouch
November 20th, 2018, 17:38

Are you both married in legal terms?

If you don't get over to him, he will likely end up going with some else?

Nirish guy
November 20th, 2018, 18:21

Let me speed things up for you there Blacktouch - so, re your first question - no is the answer - of COURSE their not married as no such thing exists for gay guys there, hell they're not even the going to the temple and paying off the monk for a "blessing" sort of "married" even, matt just likes to live in his own wee dream world there in that regard - a bit like the rest of his life really.

Re your second comment re "he'll end up going with someone else" - I think you forgot the word "again" there - the only question now then is are we now talking about THIS time when he went with these other guys or the time before that when he was in Bkk ?

But hey Matt go for it as if you're going to set up with a young Asian guy who it seems DOES enjoy fucking all round him, whilst you don't care that much for sex and certainly not anal sex you said and you ( seemingly mistakenly) THOUGHT your BF wasn't all that bothered either - nor wasn't even very good at even I you recall saying, then go right ahead - and dont forget to give him the pin number for your main bank accounts too now won't you, you know as how you trust him with your life and stuff.

Hell if even half of all the crap you write is true ( which I totally doubt by the way) then you really do deserve all you get from him as you can't say you weren't warned by many nor that he hadn't showed his true colours to you in advance as one thing you can be SURE of is that as he gets older and WISER he is SO going to run rings around you and well and truly clean you out PROPERLY one of the next times ( as there SURE AS SHIT will be next times) and you know what - I hate to say it but for allowing yourself to be played as such a fool you "almost" deserve it - I'm thinking of the farang Union to have your membership card revoked as you're letting the rest of us down BIG TIME there dude.

Oh well, as I said above it's not like you don't know what's coming on down the line - enjoy ! Sure if nothing else your wee stories will keep us all amused over the cold winter months here ! :)

goji
November 20th, 2018, 19:01
your wee stories will keep us all amused over the cold winter months here ! :)
That's be best time to be amused by actually visiting Thailand ourselves.

Blacktouch
November 20th, 2018, 19:17
That's be best time to be amused by actually visiting Thailand ourselves.

You may also see who Leo is playing with too?

cdnmatt
November 20th, 2018, 20:26

Well, common law I guess, but not legally married as gay marriage isn't legal out there. I'm sure we'll do that "Basi" ceremony sometime in the future, but not too worried about it. We definitely act like a typical married couple though.

We were planning to legally marry in Canada, but that's now delayed by a few years. I'm not signing to get him a VISA anymore until I know I can trust him, simply because if he makes a problem in Canada, the police come looking for me.

I know I don't have all the time in the world, and need to get there soon, but I'm pretty sure he will wait. I guess his mother gave him a pretty good earful yesterday, so thank you mother-in-law I've never met. I just need to quickly repair a couple business relationships, and I'll be on my way shortly.

I know what happened now. When I found out he had quite a bit more money than I thought, I got pissed off at him for not dropping 20,000 baht to save my dogs and at least give them a fighting chance in the village, and broke it off with him. I loved those dogs like my own children. I went back to Leo a few days later, but damage was already done, and he was already chatting with Barry by then. He's a naive idiot, and actually thought it was true love. He didn't realize Barry was just on a typical sex tourist trip until they went to the bar one night, and Barry started fooling around with some money boys.

Good to have him back though, and he seems to have his head screwed back on straight again. Back to the original plan, except now we also have Kong living with us, as I already promised him many times he can live with me. Only friends of course, and he seems like a really sweet guy, so I'm find with that. He's very excited about my spaghetti apparently, because he mentions it every time we talk, lol.

Then just a few other changes. For example, Leo really want to sleep in the same bed every night, and I didn't know how important that was to him, and I'm find with that. Slept with him lots of times, and he's fine to sleep with. Kim was the one who was horrible to sleep with, because he wouldn't stop cuddling with me, and pushing me off the damn bed. Leo at the least for the most part sticks to his side of the bed usually.

frequent
November 20th, 2018, 20:42
Well, common law I guess, but not legally married as gay marriage isn't legal out there. I'm sure we'll do that "Basi" ceremony sometime in the future, but not too worried about it. We definitely act like a typical married couple though.

We were planning to legally marry in Canada, but that's now delayed by a few years. I'm not signing to get him a VISA anymore until I know I can trust him, simply because if he makes a problem in Canada, the police come looking for me.

I know I don't have all the time in the world, and need to get there soon, but I'm pretty sure he will wait. I guess his mother gave him a pretty good earful yesterday, so thank you mother-in-law I've never met. I just need to quickly repair a couple business relationships, and I'll be on my way shortly.

I know what happened now. When I found out he had quite a bit more money than I thought, I got pissed off at him for not dropping 20,000 baht to save my dogs and at least give them a fighting chance in the village, and broke it off with him. I loved those dogs like my own children. I went back to Leo a few days later, but damage was already done, and he was already chatting with Barry by then. He's a naive idiot, and actually thought it was true love. He didn't realize Barry was just on a typical sex tourist trip until they went to the bar one night, and Barry started fooling around with some money boys.

Good to have him back though, and he seems to have his head screwed back on straight again. Back to the original plan, except now we also have Kong living with us, as I already promised him many times he can live with me. Only friends of course, and he seems like a really sweet guy, so I'm find with that. He's very excited about my spaghetti apparently, because he mentions it every time we talk, lol.

Then just a few other changes. For example, Leo really want to sleep in the same bed every night, and I didn't know how important that was to him, and I'm find with that. Slept with him lots of times, and he's fine to sleep with. Kim was the one who was horrible to sleep with, because he wouldn't stop cuddling with me, and pushing me off the damn bed. Leo at the least for the most part sticks to his side of the bed usually.

Matt loves to trumpet the “superiority” of Buddhist values and Buddhist societies while at the same time imposing Western cultural hegemonies by insisting on the “gay marriage” nonsense

Smiles
November 20th, 2018, 20:57
Well you have managed to push this nonsense up to 12 pages now. Are you going to continue with your hogwash now, or give it a rest? You are needy like a child in so many ways one has to grow wings to keep above your bullshit ... just.

(Thanks to Mr Coppola for that. I knew I'd get to use that one of these days)

cdnmatt
November 20th, 2018, 21:08
Matt loves to trumpet the “superiority” of Buddhist values and Buddhist societies while at the same time imposing Western cultural hegemonies by insisting on the “gay marriage” nonsense

What? He's the one who's always wanted the Base ceremony, not me. Then the only reason we were going to get married in Canada was to potentially get him permanent residency status later on, but I could personally care less about being legally married.

But yeah, I guess that's another thing that has to change. I guess we're allowed to have sex with other people now, but I'm not allowed to bring anyone home. I can have sex with giks again, but I have to take that stuff to a curtain motel or similar, and same goes for him.

That's fine with me, and if it's that important to him, I can live with that. I'm 37, so I understand I'm not as gorgeous as I was 15 years ago. If he just needs to get his rocks off sometimes, then go ahead, and I'll do the same, but just no love allowed. Sex only. I can live with that.

Nirish guy
November 20th, 2018, 21:39
This is just getting silly now.........not up to your usual standards of "slow drip feed" Matt - the pressure must be on if you're feeling the need to drop so many cluster bombs all at the same time to keep your audience !

So, now it's the three of you going to be living together, whilst your "husband" goes out fucking other guys, meanwhile the guy you trust your life too let your dogs and family members die and all for a measily 20,000 baht ( and after all you've given him until now eh !)

Well all I can say is once you're sleeping together I hope you'll learn to sleep with one eye open and also look out for any surprise newly polished ( and very very slippy) floors as I'm guessing a (perhaps fatal) fall or other accident isn't perhaps that remote a possibility these days at the rate you're going - well, assuming that is that you DO ever actually go Laos in the first place that is of course - as lets face it even that happening is highly dubious based on your stories of late!

Anyway, do carry on, as I said your ongoing drama novel makes for entertaining reading whilst I have coffee breaks in work if nothing else :)

Blacktouch
November 20th, 2018, 21:53
I'm very surprised the two dogs were not cared for by Leo until sure time Matt returned?

Surely he could have taken care of those poor animals.

Speaking of the dogs, whatever happened to them Matt?

Nirish guy
November 20th, 2018, 22:05

"Speaking of the dogs, whatever happened to them?"

Need we say more........

Thank god it's not me trusting loving Leo with my life, but hey no doubt we'll hear how it's actually all matt's fault as he'd pissed of Leo by not sending him enough money to keep the dogs alive in the first place ( in the temporary accomodation he'd found them when Matt was deported in case you missed that part).

cdnmatt
November 20th, 2018, 22:27
I'm very surprised the two dogs were not cared for by Leo until sure time Matt returned?

Surely he could have taken care of those poor animals.

We got banged up at the Laos / Thailand border, and some stranger took the dogs and our clothes to his house in Vientiane. Leo couldn't go, as he stayed with me at the Nong Khai jail / holding cell, then to Bangkok to ensure I got back to Canada safely.

The day after being in that holding cell, Leo went to Vientiane for a quick day trip to grab our clothes, check on the dogs, and give the guy a little money for food, etc. Boxer always loved killing chickens, and I guess this guy had a bunch of cock fighting chickens, and wanted 1000 baht for each chicken killed.

Leo visited the dogs a couple times over the coming couple months, and they were alive, but weren't well cared for. It would have been about 20 - 30k baht to get the guy to release the dogs, and get them to Leo's village, which was about a 12 hour bus trip away from Vientiane, so logistics were difficult as well.

Leo decided not to save them, and bring them back to his village. I agreed, and we made the decision to leave them. Leo wasn't capable of taking care of them anyway, as he was heading to Bangkok shortly to look for work, and didn't know what was going on. This was during the time Passport Canada was refusing to issue me a new passport until February, so he wasn't sure if I was ever coming back or not. Then when I found out he had quite a bit more money than I initially thought, I got pissed. Then Leo assumed it must be over between us, because he knows full well how much I loved my dogs.

Even if he took them back to the village, I'm sure they would have still died anyway, but at least they would have had a small fighting chance. Boxer would have probably continued stealing chickens, so he wouldn't have lasted long. Cappunne would have killed Leo's two cats, plus was blind, so I'm sure would have gotten hit by a car or something.

It's not the end of the world. They had a good life for 7 years, and sucks that it got cut short, but at least while they were alive they had it good.

Jellybean
November 20th, 2018, 23:43
If you intend replacing your two dogs on your return to Laos, cdnmatt, may I be the first member to put forward a list of possible names for your consideration –

Napoleon
Snowball
Benjamin
Squealer
Mollie [if female]
Clover [if female]

Blacktouch
November 21st, 2018, 00:19
Matt, so are you saying they are confirmed dead?

Did the man who was looking after them told you they have died?

Such a shame, those poor dogs.

But life goes on. I'm sure you are going to get another pair once (if you get back) you return?

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2018, 00:28
We got banged up at the Laos / Thailand border.

When you say "we" you do of course mean YOU as whilst Leo may have decided to sit with you until you left he was of course free to leave at any time as he hadn't broken any immigration laws.

Leo decided not to save them......I agreed......... It would have been about 20 - 30k baht to get the guy to release the dogs......It's not the end of the world. They had a good life for 7 years.......at least while they were alive they had it good..

Considering the number of times you told us how your dogs were your children and you loved them SO much I bet your parents must be absolutely SHITTING themselves about getting old knowing your track record then for looking after things that you "love" - I'd hate to see what you do to people you couldn't give a shit about......oh no, wait, that was Leo not but a few days ago now that I recall ! Funny how things change in but a matter of days eh........

Blacktouch
November 21st, 2018, 00:36
Also, are there no dog kennels where they could have gone, or even a person who does not have chickens, who could have looked after them. In other words, a more suitable person?

Leo could have sorted this out until such time.

More could have been done to save those poor dogs.

Very bad indeed.

If I were a dog, I would hate to have a owner like Matt, or loved by him, as could end up dead?

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2018, 02:39
But life goes on. I'm sure you are going to get another pair once (if you get back) you return?

Not sure. Have to make sure everything with Leo and myself goes well, which I'm sure it will. Then have to ensure I get that 1 year business VISA, and have to see what house we find for ourselves.

Even then, I don't really know if I'm up for it. If I get dogs again, they will be 8 week old pups, and especially now that I'm blind I'm not sure if I'm up for it. The first 2 or 3 years is alot of work, especially when they get to around the 6 month stage, as they
are large enough to frighten everyone, and still young enough to be scared of everything. Not a great mixture, and even getting their nuts removed doesn't help much. You basically just have to wait for them to get older, and calm down.

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2018, 02:45
even getting their nuts removed doesn't help much. You basically just have to wait for them to get older, and calm down.

Sorry - just to clarify - is this Leo or the dogs we're talking about now ??

Captain Swing
November 21st, 2018, 05:34
I know there's a lot going on here, but surely we can't allow this to pass without comment:

Well all I can say is once you're sleeping together I hope you'll learn to sleep with one eye open:)

frequent
November 21st, 2018, 05:45
If stories in the Thai press from time to time are to be believed they were exported to Vietnam for human consumption

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2018, 05:50
If stories in the Thai press from time to time are to be believed they were exported to Vietnam for human consumption

Yep, probably. However, probably not even Vietnam, and more likely just down the street from where ever they were. Probably got sold for 500 baht, or some fucken thing.

Christ...

frequent
November 21st, 2018, 06:39
Not sure. Have to make sure everything with Leo and myself goes well, which I'm sure it will. Then have to ensure I get that 1 year business VISA, and have to see what house we find for ourselves.Haven’t you missed an essential step here? Even assuming the Lao Embassy in Canada give you a tourist visa, all that does it give you permission to travel to a Lao port of entry. It doesn’t confer any right of entry. Lao Immigration at Vientiane Airport can review your previous attempt to enter from Thailand and the reasons entry was refused, before deciding to admit you or decline entry permission once again

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2018, 06:44
I don't know, guess I will find out when I get to the border. I doubt it will be an issue though.

frequent
November 21st, 2018, 06:47
What? He's the one who's always wanted the Base ceremony, not me. Then the only reason we were going to get married in Canada was to potentially get him permanent residency status later on, but I could personally care less about being legally married.
Why then obsessively refer to your catamites past and present as “husband”? That term represents a legal status and as far as I know there’s no such thing as a “common law” sexual relationship in any SE Asia country

frequent
November 21st, 2018, 06:51
I don't know, guess I will find out when I get to the border. I doubt it will be an issue though.That’s EXACTLY what you said last time, and we all know how that turned out

cdnmatt
November 21st, 2018, 10:24
I don't know, I can't find any information about that. When I search for it, all I get really is that "BlinxCanuck" post on ThaiVisa I made, and that's of no help either.