PDA

View Full Version : I found this cool website that support prostate cancer foundation by selling adult toys

edzified
October 11th, 2018, 03:44
https://sextoysformen.co/

#prostate
#cancer

frequent
October 11th, 2018, 03:52
There’s now ample evidence that a major preventative of prostate cancer is MORE SEX

Nirish guy
October 13th, 2018, 00:28
There’s now ample evidence that a major preventative of prostate cancer is MORE SEX

Actually just for clarity I believe it's actually more ejaculation rather than sex per se they believe may be beneficial.

As I'd hate to think that some of the wankers on the board who, from their posts it seems that they rarely get any "actual" real sex may perhaps feel either left out or that they are at a higher risk of coming down with prostate cancer - that's not the case guys, just keeping knocking one out regularly and you'll be just fine it seems !

scottish-guy
October 13th, 2018, 20:42
If some of the wankers on this board knocked one out a bit more frequently it might improve their disposition

arsenal
October 14th, 2018, 06:10
It hasn't worked for you.

latintopxxx
October 14th, 2018, 07:46
or U....
...but them u r so uninteresting that even your hand falls asleep during the act...

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2018, 08:06
Not just his hand, his arse also fell asleep - people in Laos could hear it snoring

arsenal
October 14th, 2018, 08:28
How do you both know about that. Who's been gossiping? I bet it was Jellybean. He's grassed me up. Diabolical liberties, that's what that is.