PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a smile on the train to Isaan

bao-bao
July 30th, 2006, 08:29
On my first trip to Thailand...

July 30th, 2006, 08:51
bao-bao, your story and picture also made me smile :thumbleft:. Thanks for the sharing.

July 30th, 2006, 19:13
Thanks for sharing that with us. It's one of those joyous moments that we cannot plan but that remain with us long after the journey ends.

bing
July 30th, 2006, 20:34
great picture. light in eyes is perfect.

Beachlover
January 27th, 2008, 19:13
Thanks Bao Bao, that was a sweet story!

Call me soppy, but it's incidental moments like these that make travelling so special.

I've had a few of these moments, and what's extra special is how unpredictable they are. You can't predict them, you can't manufacture them and you can't control them... these beautiful things just happen when you're on the road!

It's a shame I couldn't see the picture though!

January 28th, 2008, 17:51
Great story, should be more of it! Gay/straight or otherwise...the future belongs to these kids, I trust they will always remember the kindness shown them in there youth.

January 28th, 2008, 18:40
Great story, should be more of it! Gay/straight or otherwise...the future belongs to these kids, I trust they will always remember the kindness shown them in there youth.

Touch├й aussieal. How nice it would be to see more threads like this one. My thanks bao bao for a story which I thoroughly enjoyed and had not seen previously. I am pleased that you went back to the post to provide the original picture, in which I believes the boy's face says it all in regard to what he thought of you, as well as your kind gift.

I am sure that the boy will remember this incident for a long time to come, one which his parents will no doubt also have pleasure in relaying what happened to their friends and family.

Choc Dee bao bao and thanks again, http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biggthumpup.gif

George.

Beachlover
January 28th, 2008, 20:03
Aaaaawwwwww, that's so sweet!

Thanks for reposting the photo Bao Bao, very kind of you!

Great photo as well.... the expression on the boy's face is perfect... you must've made his day