View Full Version : Dressing for Thailand

Oliver2
October 1st, 2018, 16:48
My suitcase yawns hungrily as I prepare to pack for visit to Thailand number three for 2018. As I took -out my clothes from the cupboard, I was reminded how my kit has changed over the past twenty-three years. In my Pattaya salad-days, I took tailored, short-sleeved shirts and trousers with a crease in my suitcase. As ever, a prisoner to my upbringing, dressing for dinner has always been de rigour while on holiday. Come to think of it, when I used to holiday in Grenada and other Caribbean islands, hotels would insist on such attire. Of course, shorts and T-shirts were fine on the beach....but once it was time for my pina colada and dinner, I obeyed the rules. And was happy to do so.

In the 90s, most of the gay falangs I saw in Boystown dressed in much the same way. An older guy in a bar in shorts was a rare sight. I dressed in much same way as my contemporaries. Now my evening dress consists of chinos, jeans and polo shirts. The more formal stuff ended up in Oxfam shops years ago. Come to think of it, it's probably still there.

I suppose this is progress. As long as we falangs look clean and tidy, dress appropriate to our ages and (for me, very importantly) don't embarrass our tee-raks, then why worry? Not that the issue of dress in Thailand is entirely angst-free for me. P's politeness is such that he'd never criticise directly, but over the past few years he has made it clear that my refusal to buy trousers that are more narrowly-cut than I'm used to has led him, very subtly, to suggest that perhaps my chinos were perhaps a tad old- fashioned.

As usual he won and they are now similar in cut to the ones I demanded of my parents as a young adolescent. Plus ca change. At least he's not insisting that I buy the winkle-pickers with which I was obsessed back then..

Nirish guy
October 1st, 2018, 17:00
At least he's not insisting that I buy the winkle-pickers.

YET !! Give it time !! :-)

francois
October 1st, 2018, 17:45
Spoken like a true Brit, Oliver2. Many farang do wear quite horrible clothes in the evenings such as tanktops/singlets and swim shorts.

dinagam
October 1st, 2018, 18:37
Those are practical clothes, francois, especially for patrons who are partial to niche bars like Good Boys, Eros , etc.
I hope they include a small bottle of hand sanitiser for the après toilette.

scottish-guy
October 1st, 2018, 20:23
...At least he's not insisting that I buy the winkle-pickers with which I was obsessed back then..

Wouldn't brothel creepers be more appropriate footwear for a night out in the fleshpots of Thailand?

:p

Smiles
October 1st, 2018, 20:42
Tank tops in the evening are abominable and the wearer should be shot on the spot. Tank tops show off, unfortunately, the hirsute, the obesity, the meaty soft arms and necks, and an utter lack of character. Tank tops should be worn by no man older than 20.
Other than that 'comfortability' is my go-to every time. Thailand is a hot country and sweating like a pig in public is about as uncomfortable as I can imagine.

arsenal
October 1st, 2018, 22:40
I do have concerns for the sanity of those men I see wearing jeans, a shirt tucked in, socks and shoes while complaining they're hot.

Mancs
October 1st, 2018, 22:52
I wear shorts in the evenings as it's hot. Unless I'm going somewhere like the bar on top of Banyan Tree.

francois
October 1st, 2018, 23:34
I do have concerns for the sanity of those men I see wearing jeans, a shirt tucked in, socks and shoes while complaining they're hot.

What is wrong with shoes? Are you a flip-flop person?

paborn
October 1st, 2018, 23:51
Personally, when I first visited in the 1980's it was considered very rude to wear shorts in the city. Only workmen dressed that way. Times have changed. I have ditched jeans as they're just too hot. I tend to wear light weight pants and shoes with socks. The only time I did not wear shoes was a trip when I stayed at the Ambience and never went farther than Toy Boys and even then my footwear was nice leather slip ons that resembled those shower shoes but in good leather.

I may try shorts this coming trip in Jomtien but never in Bangkok. I live in South Florida and still think that at my age I look a fool in tank top and basketball shorts.

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 00:52
I'm a sandals man Francis. Flip flops are very uncomfortable with that bit wedged between your toes.

goji
October 2nd, 2018, 02:19
Day (city): Lightweight trousers
Day (Pattaya): Shorts
Evening: Casual trousers
Top: Gradually moving away from cotton T-shirts to synthetic, as these do not get as sweaty.
Sandals

gerefan2
October 2nd, 2018, 03:18
No socks?

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 03:47
In China they apparently have vans that travel around carrying out instant court ordered death sentences by lethal injection, the same practice should I believe be carried out on men who walk around Thailand wearing sandals and socks ! Especially those with the socks up just as far as they can go.

I'm still undecided which out of the white or black sock wearing fraternity should be taken first but as long as they're removed for our pavements then I won't complain if the van drivers get the order mixed up. Then we can start on the shirtless ( unless its hot Thai guys of course) and finally get around to the 60 year speedo brigade.

There now, seeing as it's Pattaya we're talking about here that should keep the injection squad busy for a month or two.

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 03:54
What is wrong with shoes? Are you a flip-flop person?There are several older men of my acquaintance who must have orthotics, either prescribed or or the Dr Scholls (https://www.drscholls.com/products/) variety, because of foot or back problems. Shoes are the only practical form of footwear for them

paborn
October 2nd, 2018, 04:13
"finally get around to the 60 year speedo brigade. "

Finally??? Good God man, that's where you should start........

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 04:22
No I'm starting from a strong statistical basis here in that there seem to be a lot more of the white / black sock / sandal wearing brigade than the speedo offenders so we'll start by thinning that herd first to remove the largest number of offenders first, but the speedo wearers shouldn't take too much comfort and should absolutely be aware that we're coming for them next, well, right after the shirtless brigade ( those with multiple large chest / back tattoo's going to the front of THAT queue then of course).......I have a very large list of people who will be getting removed once I get into power, I can keep going if you wish.....but I warn you it might take some time ! :)

This guy wants to be first on my list it seems! :)

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 04:26
There are several older men of my acquaintance who must have orthotics, either prescribed or or the Dr Scholls (https://www.drscholls.com/products/) variety, because of foot or back problems. Shoes are the only practical form of footwear for them

Here you ......your friends wishes have been answered it seems.....Pro 11 Wellbeing Orthotic flip flops compete with Arch Support, available in a variety of colours and and only a mere £15 too no less !

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 05:10
Here you ......your friends wishes have been answered it seems.....Pro 11 Wellbeing Orthotic flip flops compete with Arch Support, available in a variety of colours and and only a mere £15 too no less ! Since my friends are already well-supplied this offer is entirely superfluous

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 05:39
A man can never have enough orthotic flip flops but ok, if you say so ! :)

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 07:18
A man can never have enough orthotic flip flops but ok, if you say so ! :)Like eating quiche, real men do not wear flip flops

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2018, 10:53
In China they apparently have vans that travel around carrying out instant court ordered death sentences by lethal injection, the same practice should I believe be carried out on men who walk around Thailand wearing sandals and socks ! Especially those with the socks up just as far as they can go.

I'm still undecided which out of the white or black sock wearing fraternity should be taken first but as long as they're removed for our pavements

Although there are no specified cures for LOW blood pressure, the knee length socks are recommended for those who have BOTH high and low blood pressure. Maybe the definition given is not in medical terms, but those wearing knee length stockings are doing so for medical reasons.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=low+blood+pressure&oq=low+blood+pressure&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6895j0j7&sour
There are plenty of natural ways and lifestyle changes to raise low blood pressure, including the following lifestyle changes.
Eat more salt. ...
Avoid alcoholic beverages. ...
Discuss medications with a doctor. ...
Cross legs while sitting. ...
Drink water. ...
Eat small meals frequently. ...
Wear compression stockings. ...
Avoid sudden position changes.

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2018, 11:42
Thanks for the email folowing my post above.
Many people retort you cannot have both high and low blood pressure
This quote from the Mayo Clinic
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/low-blood-pressure/symptoms-causes/syc-20355465
Risk factors
Low blood pressure (hypotension) can occur in anyone, though certain types of low blood pressure are more common depending on your age or other factors:

Age. Drops in blood pressure on standing or after eating occur primarily in adults older than 65. Neurally mediated hypotension primarily affects children and younger adults.
Medications. People who take certain medications, for example, high blood pressure medications such as alpha blockers, have a greater risk of low blood pressure.
Certain diseases. Parkinson's disease, diabetes and some heart conditions put you at a greater risk of developing low blood pressure.
Complications
Even moderate forms of low blood pressure can cause dizziness, weakness, fainting and a risk of injury from falls.

And severely low blood pressure can deprive your body of enough oxygen to carry out its normal functions, leading to damage to your heart and brain.

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 11:58
It's certainly possible to experience the symptoms of low blood pressure when you're on medication for high blood pressure and that's more or less what the Mayo Clinic article says, but it's not possible to have both high and low blood pressure simultaneously

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2018, 12:17
Humpty Dumpty please read medications

high blood pressure medications such as alpha blockers, have a greater risk of low blood pressure.

It does not say you can have only one, but not both. I know people who being treated for both at the same time.

But it dismisses the comments Nirish claims that orthotic flip flops are the only reason for wearing back or foot problems.
They are part of a solution, but not the reason they are worn.

francois
October 2nd, 2018, 12:42
Like eating quiche, real men do not wear flip flops

At least we agree upon something! Although during the day time it is acceptable if one is not concerned about foot infections and injuries.

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 13:13
I know people who being treated for both at the same time.They may think that's what they're being treated for, but that doesn't make it so. High or low blood pressure requiring medication is a persistent disease (I'm quoting a medically qualified relative here). The symptoms of low blood pressure are what alpha blockers (which treat high blood pressure) can induce, but stopping the alpha blockers removes the symptoms and the patient no longer experiences the symptoms of a persistent medical condition they never had

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 13:18
At least we agree upon something! Although during the day time it is acceptable if one is not concerned about foot infections and injuries.It's certainly possible to pick up parasites via exposed feet in Thailand. I take the basic tenet of the "dress for success" mantra to be reliable - the more skin you show, the less seriously people will take you. On that basis we can assume that The Wombat continually gets around in really skimpy clothes

Feminists (and I include the #BlackFrocksMatter movement) nevertheless refuse to accept that if a woman dresses like a slut she'll be treated as a slut

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2018, 13:41
Humpty I do not treat you like a slut, but if you want me to,I will.

You are suggesting patients stop taking alpha blockers to treat low blood pressure??????

You obviously hold some medical qualification? I doubt it.
https://www.healthline.com/symptom/low-blood-pressure

Medications might also cause a drop in blood pressure. Beta-blockers and nitroglycerin, used to treat heart disease, are common culprits. Diuretics, tricyclic antidepressants, and erectile dysfunction drugs can also cause hypotension.

gerefan2
October 2nd, 2018, 13:46
You obviously hold some medical qualification? I doubt it,

Nope. Just the self proclaimed "Fount of all knowledge"...and this just proves it.

Mancs
October 2nd, 2018, 13:51
No I'm starting from a strong statistical basis here in that there seem to be a lot more of the white / black sock / sandal wearing brigade than the speedo offenders so we'll start by thinning that herd first to remove the largest number of offenders first, but the speedo wearers shouldn't take too much comfort and should absolutely be aware that we're coming for them next, well, right after the shirtless brigade ( those with multiple large chest / back tattoo's going to the front of THAT queue then of course).......I have a very large list of people who will be getting removed once I get into power, I can keep going if you wish.....but I warn you it might take some time ! :)

This guy wants to be first on my list it seems! :)

Brown and rainbow sock wearers are ok then?

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 14:00
You obviously hold some medical qualification? I doubt it.No it's a medically qualified family member I quote your posts to, for his entertainment

I'm sure you've read this comment from me before, but it's worth repeating: This is a totally anonymous Forum for First World sodomites to prattle on about traveling several thousand kilometres from their home country in order to indulge in paid sex with Third World prostitutes young enough in most cases to be their grandchildren (or, in your case, great-grandchildren). The obvious conclusion is that anything I say or any action or activity I may suggest is entirely AYOR (as Spartacus used to put it)

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2018, 14:15
Obviously you were a foundation member of First World Sodomites and frequent may be your handle there. It is so apt.

snotface
October 2nd, 2018, 14:55
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the subject of hats. I dare not set foot out of doors in the daytime without wearing a hat. If I go more than a few minutes without one I start to feel dizzy and unwell. Don't mess with the tropical sun is what I say, though I see plenty of people going about even at midday without a hat and in no apparent discomfort, so what do I know. I'm thinning on top (not quite bald as a coot) and perhaps that's a factor.

I have a good-quality Panama hat (not one of those ghastly synthetic ones readily available in Pattaya) which I wear a lot. Very stylish though the straw is now starting to fray a little. I also have a baseball cap which I wear on my early-morning walk/jog and a floppy hat, well, for casual, floppy moments. When I once read that falling coconuts kill more people per year worldwide than shark attacks, I briefly considered wearing a World War One British Infantry helmet at the beach but decided against it on mature reflection.

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 14:57
You're all missing the point somewhat, the cause and reason for men to be wearing socks, long and elasticated and due to blood pressure issues or otherwise is irrelevant, the simply fact is that they offend my line of vision and THAT is simply reason enough to have such offenders banished to the van with the injection squad ! Fairness and reason doesn't come into the equation ! As I said I have a list of people suitable to be rounded up and removed the second I get into power but unfortunately the board has a posting limit size to the size of file one can uphold and paste so it won't display properly, so you'll just have to take my word for it that the list is both long, wide ranging and as I get older seemingly growing by the day ! :-)

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 15:05
When I once read that falling coconuts kill more people per year worldwide than shark attacks, I briefly considered wearing a World War One British Infantry helmet at the beach but decided against it on mature reflection.Do you meet many sharks when you're out walking?

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 15:10
I also have a baseball cap which I wear.

Can you hear the pages of my list being added too as I type from there I wonder ??

francois
October 2nd, 2018, 16:08
You're all missing the point somewhat, the cause and reason for men to be wearing socks, long and elasticated and due to blood pressure issues or otherwise is irrelevant, the simply fact is that they offend my line of vision and THAT is simply reason enough to have such offenders banished to the van with the injection squad !

More offensive, Nirish guy, is the sight of some bare feet, some of which are quite disgusting to observe and better off covered.

Nirish guy
October 2nd, 2018, 16:22
hmmm perhaps....although I usually find it's not the actual feet themselves but more the badly pedicured ingrown, infected toenails that usually turn me, usually displayed in a restaurant right before I start to dine no less ! .....right, where's that list.....

Mancs
October 2nd, 2018, 17:38
hmmm perhaps....although I usually find it's not the actual feet themselves but more the badly pedicured ingrown, infected toenails that usually turn me, usually displayed in a restaurant right before I start to dine no less ! .....right, where's that list.....

What about yellow crocs? I think they have the right combination of an echo of clogs, so a soupcon of working class, with a nod to yellowness, a colour which has a notable history in Thailand. You like?

gerefan2
October 2nd, 2018, 17:44
[QUOTE=snotface;250508, I briefly considered wearing a World War One British Infantry helmet at the beach but decided against it on mature reflection.[/QUOTE]

Good decision. Best kept to one side for use when posting here.

scottish-guy
October 2nd, 2018, 18:15
...I briefly considered wearing a World War One British Infantry helmet...

Well if it's for Thailand it would be a WW1 British tropical issue Infantry helmet - so I can confidently say you're talking Pith

:drink:

francois
October 2nd, 2018, 19:02
Pith is is! Good enough for Winnie.

scottish-guy
October 2nd, 2018, 23:23
Expect to see Boris dressed like that any day now

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 23:31
Anything to say about clothing in Thailand Scottish Guy? Giggle giggle.

goji
October 3rd, 2018, 00:30
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the subject of hats.

I merely forgot to mention the hat. I have a wide brimmed hiking style hat which is worn during the day, together with sunglasses.

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 01:58
scots way ahead of u lot...been wearing skirts long before the lgbt crowd got into it...makes for real easy access..

Impulse
October 4th, 2018, 11:10
I have bad fungus toenails, so I always wear white socks and sneakers, never flip flops. So white socks sneakers and shorts during the day.

Sometimes I’ll wear the same at night but feel I look better with pants, and shoes or sneakers. I know the white socks might look bad but I’m wearing the short cut, just above the ankles white socks more often now.

I know I dress age inappropriate at times, but I’m not over weight and I have a full head of make believe shaved hair. I wear baseball caps during the day, but rarely at night or a cloudy day.

Northern Irish?

mr giggles
October 4th, 2018, 12:17
My suitcase yawns hungrily as I prepare to pack for visit to Thailand number three for 2018. As I took -out my clothes from the cupboard, I was reminded how my kit has changed over the past twenty-three years. In my Pattaya salad-days, I took tailored, short-sleeved shirts and trousers with a crease in my suitcase. As ever, a prisoner to my upbringing, dressing for dinner has always been de rigour while on holiday. Come to think of it, when I used to holiday in Grenada and other Caribbean islands, hotels would insist on such attire. Of course, shorts and T-shirts were fine on the beach....but once it was time for my pina colada and dinner, I obeyed the rules. And was happy to do so.

In the 90s, most of the gay falangs I saw in Boystown dressed in much the same way. An older guy in a bar in shorts was a rare sight. I dressed in much same way as my contemporaries. Now my evening dress consists of chinos, jeans and polo shirts. The more formal stuff ended up in Oxfam shops years ago. Come to think of it, it's probably still there.

I suppose this is progress. As long as we falangs look clean and tidy, dress appropriate to our ages and (for me, very importantly) don't embarrass our tee-raks, then why worry? Not that the issue of dress in Thailand is entirely angst-free for me. P's politeness is such that he'd never criticise directly, but over the past few years he has made it clear that my refusal to buy trousers that are more narrowly-cut than I'm used to has led him, very subtly, to suggest that perhaps my chinos were perhaps a tad old- fashioned.

As usual he won and they are now similar in cut to the ones I demanded of my parents as a young adolescent. Plus ca change. At least he's not insisting that I buy the winkle-pickers with which I was obsessed back then..

How does P like your spats?

francois
October 4th, 2018, 12:45
I have bad fungus toenails, so I always wear white socks and sneakers, never flip flops. So white socks sneakers and shorts during the day.

rocket, there is an effective treatment for toenail fungus. It is an oral medication by Lamisil. Expensive, unless you have a drug plan, and takes months to realize results. worth the expense.

frequent
October 4th, 2018, 12:50
rocket, there is an effective treatment for toenail fungus. It is an oral medication by Lamisil. Expensive, unless you have a drug plan, and takes months to realize results. worth the expense.My podiatrist recommends the Thursday Plantation range of products for everything, including toenail fungus. It's available in Thailand and is, I'm told, both effective and relatively inexpensive. It's made from tea tree oil. I'm surprised The Wombat isn't spruiking it, as it's an Australian product

http://www.thursdayplantation.com/product-categories/australia/antiseptics-anti-fungals/tea-tree-anti-fungal-nail-solution/
https://www.lazada.co.th/thursday-plantation/

scottish-guy
October 4th, 2018, 14:59
rocket, there is an effective treatment for toenail fungus. It is an oral medication by Lamisil. Expensive, unless you have a drug plan, and takes months to realize results. worth the expense.

You can buy the generic for peanuts (should be 10-20B per tablet).
It's called Terbinafine and the strength you want is 250mg.
I recommend Fortune Pharmacy in Pattaya for any medications - reasonable prices and if she doesn't have something in stock she will get it in.
As you say, several months of treatment is required and you absolutely CANNOT take it if you have any form of liver complaint (and I don't mean not getting onions with it)

Impulse
October 4th, 2018, 15:21
That drug is tough on the liver. I had hepatitis b and did drugs at an earlier age, so I’ll give it a pass. My nails are so bad I’d be surprised if that drug would work.

Oh and I forgot to add in my original post that I wear women’s belts, usually orange. I hate the gaudy buckles on men’s belts. Is that weird?

francois
October 4th, 2018, 16:48
Oh and I forgot to add in my original post that I wear women’s belts, usually orange. I hate the gaudy buckles on men’s belts. Is that weird?

Yes, it is weird to answer the question. But keep on with the socks and sandals.:eek:

bkkguy
October 4th, 2018, 19:40
and here was I thinking this thread was going to be about the need to start dressing "to the right" to fit in with the current political climate here

bkkguy

aot871
October 4th, 2018, 22:20
In pattaya im shorts and tshirt with trainers in the day , at night im long lightweight trousers and a polo shirt, , trousers to stop been bitten by mozzies

Old git
October 4th, 2018, 22:50
I work a routine where I go to the laundry every third day, dropping off and picking up at the same time.

I use two shirts a day, XXL (Thai size) for day and XXXL for evening (one X less if I bought them elsewhere) - given that I have to wear something when I go to the laundry, that demands seven day shirts and six evening ones.

Boxers and ankle socks I change daily, so seven of those each, cargo shorts and handkerchief I change every two days, so I have four of those. For the journey over and back I also have one long sleeve shirt, one thin jersey and one pair of long trousers..

- Simple really..

dab69
October 4th, 2018, 23:36

I had tried that. It is absolute HELL on your liver, made my skin itch for WEEKS while I kept taking it, and didn't do shit.
The topical acid you brush on worked better for $10

frequent
October 5th, 2018, 04:44
I use two shirts a day, XXL (Thai size) for day and XXXL for evening (one X less if I bought them elsewhere) - given that I have to wear something when I go to the laundry, that demands seven day shirts and six evening ones.What size knickers do you wear? Boxers or briefs?

christianpfc
October 5th, 2018, 11:25
It's certainly possible to pick up parasites via exposed feet in Thailand.
What parasites? I have been walking around in flip-flops in South-East Asia for 5 years, and never had a problem.

On the contrary, my feet being exposed (to the dust and everything else) is good against athlete's foot (which I get after one month in Germany with socks and closed shoes).

frequent
October 5th, 2018, 11:59
What parasites? I have been walking around in flip-flops in South-East Asia for 5 years, and never had a problem.

On the contrary, my feet being exposed (to the dust and everything else) is good against athlete's foot (which I get after one month in Germany with socks and closed shoes).Yes, I have unprotected sex all the time and I've never caught HIV so that clearly proves it doesn't exist

frequent
October 5th, 2018, 12:30
Lonely Planet: Parasites - Numerous parasites are common in local populations in Thailand, but most of these are rare in travellers. To avoid parasitic infections, wear shoes and avoid eating raw food, especially fish, pork and vegetables. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thailand/health

Mancs
October 5th, 2018, 15:14
29% of US residents have pinworms so it's fair to assume that a decent percentage of Thai residents have them too. Like dogs, many farang need regular deworming. Albendazole from the local pharmacy will make a start.

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2018, 18:57
...Like dogs, many farang need regular deworming...

Dear Dr Mancs,

Would regular flea treatment also be apposite?

:mocking_mini:

scottish-guy
October 5th, 2018, 19:12
Dear Dr Mancs,

Sorry to beg more advice so soon, but there is a 10yo (mid-70's in human terms) Old English sheepdog constantly roaming the streets of Pattaya (particularly the BT and Sunee Plaza areas). By the look of him, he has chronic mange which I suspect has spread to the brain - what would you recommend?

Obviously "putting him down" is one option - but it's already been done so many times and he's still alive (though barely kicking anymore).

Is there any medication one could try giving him - say stirring it into a 99B breakfast or something?

Having said that, is it available in suppository form - because not only would there would be absolutely no difficulty with insertion, he'd be positively panting for it, with his tongue hanging out in sheer anticipation.

I await your advice.

arsenal
October 5th, 2018, 19:33
If more of your posts had the quality displayed above in which you actually used a little guile to get your scat stuff posted you'd probably be a little less disliked and a little less disgusting.

But please. No more denials of your well known fetish. Plausible deniability has left the building.

Old git
October 5th, 2018, 23:20
'What size knickers do you wear? Boxers or briefs?'

Ho ho.. I mentioned the shirt sizes because I go up a size in the evening, that's all.

I mostly wear a hybrid boxer/brief design that I got a supply of years ago, but can't find now - as airy as a boxer, but much softer fabric

I recall they had a name, but have been struggling to remember what it was - would like to find them again..

scottish-guy
October 6th, 2018, 02:37
Bloomers?

lonelywombat
October 6th, 2018, 06:38
Bloomers?

And what is your favouite brand

frequent
October 6th, 2018, 06:42
And what is your favouite brandDo brands matter these days? Everything's made in some anonymous factory somewhere in China

Nirish guy
October 6th, 2018, 07:42
How very dare you ! We're MEANT to be gay here so brands are EVERYTHING to use don't you know !! :)

Mancs
October 6th, 2018, 11:35
Dear Dr Mancs,

Sorry to beg more advice so soon, but there is a 10yo (mid-70's in human terms) Old English sheepdog constantly roaming the streets of Pattaya (particularly the BT and Sunee Plaza areas). By the look of him, he has chronic mange which I suspect has spread to the brain - what would you recommend?

Obviously "putting him down" is one option - but it's already been done so many times and he's still alive (though barely kicking anymore).

Is there any medication one could try giving him - say stirring it into a 99B breakfast or something?

Having said that, is it available in suppository form - because not only would there would be absolutely no difficulty with insertion, he'd be positively panting for it, with his tongue hanging out in sheer anticipation.

I await your advice.

Sorry. I don't do dogs.

arsenal
October 6th, 2018, 11:38
Not even scatty Scottie ones?

bkkguy
October 6th, 2018, 20:01
And what is your favouite brand

Fruit of the Loom - they used to have some very cute models in their ads (and some of their copywriters could even spell!)

and any company that uses a domain name of fruit.com can't be all bad

bkkguy