PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok guide,English Chinese and Thai are all available

tzq34
September 30th, 2018, 20:07
HI.I am Colin who is living and working in Bangkok.I am a gay tour guide if you want to visit Bangkok gay bars,gay saunas and gay massages,please don't hesitate to contact me.
Line ID: colin_jianwu
Wechat: tiaozuqiu
Whatsapp: +66931371966

Smiles
October 1st, 2018, 09:06
Good luck!
However, I've got a sneaking feeling that about 99% of the members here would choose a 'different' guide than you are proposing ... i.e. they'd lean towards a beautifuly smooth brown-eyed darkish sensual bubble-butted hairless Thai Guy in his early 20's (perhaps younger :))), AND, without a nano-second thought, they would lean toward that choice every~single~time!!.

Perhaps you should try Los Angeles.

bkkguy
October 1st, 2018, 19:18
I've got a sneaking feeling that about 99% of the members here would choose a 'different' guide.

I'm sure Moses would never forgive them if they didn't chose a guide from the streets of Siam

bkkguy

Moses
October 1st, 2018, 23:39
I'm sure Moses would never forgive them if they didn't chose a guide from the streets of Siam

bkkguy

competition - engine of progress :)
do you see: I kept this announce - Siamroads doesn't afraid of competition :) esp. from freelancers...

paborn
October 1st, 2018, 23:54
God, Moses freelancers are nothing more then the touts I've been avoiding / ignoring for more than 30 years. It amazes me that anyone gives them the time of day.

a447
October 2nd, 2018, 00:17
I think there are distinct benefits in hiring a local guy. That is what I woukd certainly do.

But good luck anyway, Colin.

paborn
October 2nd, 2018, 00:45
Colin, a447 raises a very good point.I avoid touts who are local but would prefer, if hiring, a local. You only told us that you live and work in Bangkok. Where are you from? What is your skill set - all legitimate questions?

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 05:14
I think there are distinct benefits in hiring a local guy.I find it amazing how often I'm asked when visiting friends living somewhere I rarely visit, "Where would you like to go for lunch/dinner/the evening?". I invariably reply, "You're the local!" Part of the damn silly meaningless "small talk" that's around. I remember watching a doco about Prince Philip in which some foolish journalist was seen to ask the usual "I don't give a fuck about the answer I'm just making small talk question - 'Are you well?'" to which Pip replied "Why wouldn't I be well"

snotface
October 2nd, 2018, 10:11
- 'Are you well?'" to which Pip replied "Why wouldn't I be well"

The American comedian Steve Wright's answer to the question 'Did you sleep well?' was 'No, I made a couple of mistakes'.

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 10:13
The American comedian Steve Wright's answer to the question 'Did you sleep well?' was 'No, I made a couple of mistakes'.I received a chat request on Grindr last night, "How daddy big cock?" so I replied "Daddy big cock OK, how you?"

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 15:18
I'm sure that reply was originally from Carry Grants agent but it's good you can adapt it and most people probably don't know the origin of it anyway so it's all good.

christianpfc
October 4th, 2018, 21:17
...beautifuly smooth brown-eyed darkish sensual bubble-butted hairless Thai Guy in his early 20' ...

Why do you think the OP is none of these? (Other than contacting him and asking for details.)

Moses
October 5th, 2018, 02:37
Why do you think the OP is none of these?

tzq34

what do you think: 34 is size or age?

Uranus
October 5th, 2018, 03:36
34 is shoe size.

Jasper
October 5th, 2018, 04:27
According to his LINE ID photo, he seems to be a Chinese guy in his thirties.

dinagam
October 5th, 2018, 09:30
Shoe size 34?
He's probably a gay Cinderella.

tzq34
October 5th, 2018, 12:17
i think there are distinct benefits in hiring a local guy. That is what i woukd certainly do.

But good luck anyway, colin.
thank u