PDA

View Full Version : Above one’s station in life

frequent
September 30th, 2018, 05:27
I was reminded recently of a comment in Gogol’s The Government Inspector recently - so apposite of Thailand: one of his characters remarks of another in the corrupt and hierarchical society of Czarist Russia “He takes bribes above his station”

frequent
September 30th, 2018, 12:12
Anyone who wants to follow the specifics of this WRT to Pattaya should read this story in Khaosod English (http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/09/25/junta-replaces-pattaya-mayor-by-article-44/) and then do a Wikipedia search on the family. Nice place, Pattaya

Smiles
October 1st, 2018, 09:20
Not sure why this topic should be moved to 'Everything Else' ... (by the Moderator?). Its obviously "About Thailand" for god sake.
Is there any Moderator who could throw some light on why a topic 'all-about-Thailand' should be taken out of the 'all-about-Thailand' Forum?
Bloody stupid.

frequent
October 1st, 2018, 09:29
Not sure why this topic should be moved to 'Everything Else' ... (by the Moderator?). Its obviously "About Thailand" for god sake.
Is there any Moderator who could throw some light on why a topic 'all-about-Thailand' should be taken out of the 'all-about-Thailand' Forum?
Bloody stupid.Ours not the reason why, ours but to shut up and die

Smiles
October 1st, 2018, 09:33
Ours not the reason why, ours but to shut up and die
Try the former first. Baby steps. (I quite understand that would be difficult.)

frequent
October 1st, 2018, 09:37
Try the former first. Baby steps. (I quite understand that would be difficult.)Too pabornesque I'm afraid

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2018, 09:48
who the f**k cares where the post is parked...like really...

Smiles
October 1st, 2018, 11:07
who the f**k cares where the post is parked...like really...
What's up with the prissy **'s between the 'f' and the 'k'? You're the most scurrilious dirty-old-man member of this board who has made it his crusade to endourse the quite charming concept of "I'll fuck anything that moves!" ... and so should you guys.

Are you getting tired?
***'s indeed. Like really.

frequent
October 1st, 2018, 12:29
You're the most scurrilious dirty-old-man member of this board ...I think you may have offended several of our members, Smiles. I'm fairly certain there's quite a list of those who secretly regard themselves as "the most scurrilous dirty-old-man member of this board"

latintopxxx
October 1st, 2018, 17:34
...old man?! like really?! Im so totally offended....

a447
October 2nd, 2018, 14:29
Bloody stupid.

If you care to PM me, I'll explain.

It's really quite simple.

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 14:46
If you care to PM me, I'll explain. It's really quite simple.Thank god for transparency

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2018, 16:13
Leave God out of it...