PDA

View Full Version : Offing Waiters at Jupiter and Elsewhere

werner
September 26th, 2018, 16:10
During my last visit to the new Jupiter on Soi 4, I saw several very attractive waiters who were wearing numbers.

I suppose this indicates that they are available for offing. What are the procedures for offing them? Are they available for immediate offering, or must the customer wait until their shifts have ended?

Also, it is possible to get a little better look at the waiters before offing? In particular, I do NOT like a lot of tattoos. Would it be possible to ask the guys to take off their shirts for a better look?

Any information/advice would be appreciated...

gerefan2
September 27th, 2018, 00:47
You go off as soon as you like.

Cannot hep regarding a look at the tattoos..maybe a trip to the Hong Nam for a look?

latintopxxx
September 27th, 2018, 03:38
Geez..some people are so fussy...whats with the tattoo phobia...but then I really shouldnt complain..if one is paying then one can be a bit fussy and demanding.

scottish-guy
September 27th, 2018, 04:44
... Would it be possible to ask the guys to take off their shirts for a better look...

If they have numbers on, they're offable.

Normally you'd assume they'll take anything off for a better look - providing you're tipping enough, but Jupiter has always been a bit of a law unto itself, so who knows?

gerefan2
September 27th, 2018, 05:59
but Jupiter has always been a bit of a law unto itself, so who knows?

That will be Jupiter 2018?

latintopxxx
September 27th, 2018, 06:10
yes, so annoying the way this new set up operates...the Mbs behave as if THEY set the rules...

frequent
September 27th, 2018, 06:43
If they have numbers on, they're offable.

Normally you'd assume they'll take anything off for a better look - providing you're tipping enough, but Jupiter has always been a bit of a law unto itself, so who knows?Not to mention their focus on "sticky rice"

arsenal
September 27th, 2018, 07:29
It's worth remembering that Scottish Guy's information is at least eight and a half years old so perhaps not to be taken as definitive.

dab69
September 27th, 2018, 07:29
Don't waiters have an even higher "off fee"?

gerefan2
September 27th, 2018, 09:24
Usually...

lonelywombat
September 27th, 2018, 10:05
Don't waiters have an even higher "off fee"?

That was the case years ago and I stopped asking. The big problem is in high season when waiters are not easily replaced.

However at Jomtien bars like Sun and Home have that covered, but in most bars all boys can wait on the tables.

I think the problem is limited to go go bars where some boys do not want to perform.

dinagam
September 27th, 2018, 10:56
Off fees for waiters about 100-200 baht more than for the ordinary bar boys.. in Soi Twilight bars and the previous Jupiter.

scottish-guy
September 27th, 2018, 15:07
That will be Jupiter 2018?

It'll be either - the original one never conformed to what one would experience elsewhere and from what I've heard and read that applies to the 2018 one too.

But what has really changed in go-go bars over the last, say 20 years? Nothing, except each year there's fewer boys, less attractive boys, less fun and higher drinks prices

I stick by my comment - if they have a number, they're offable.

If anybody tries and finds the opposite, then you're either a cunt and the boys know you're a cunt, or maybe try having a shower before you go out or you need to change your incontinence pad/colostomy bag.

Bad reputation and/or body odour are the only reasons I can think of why anybody would get a knock-back in a gogo-bar (and even then you've still got a 80/20 chance :D)

Hell, there's even an SGT member in his mid-70s with a totally toxic personality (some might even say personalities plural) who boasts he not only gets laid, but is highly respected by hookers.

How can anybody miss?

:drink:

frequent
September 27th, 2018, 15:33
... you're either a cunt and the boys know you're a cunt, ... maybe try having a shower before you go out or you need to change your incontinence pad/colostomy bag ... an SGT member in his mid-70s with a totally toxic personality (some might even say personalities plural) who boasts he not only gets laid, but is highly respected by hookers.Really scotty is there nothing I tell you about myself in complete confidence without having you blurt it out in a public Forum? :mad:

arsenal
September 27th, 2018, 15:50
The opinion of someone in a monogamous relationship who has no reason to visit go go bars is always welcome. I visited a gay bar in Edinburgh in 2002 so perhaps I should join a gay Scottish forum and give them my opinions ad infinitum. Can't imagine they wouldn't appreciate my input.

A go go bar owner told me the reason he charged more to off waiters and doorman was basically to discourage it. The doorman especially are often the best looking.

frequent
September 27th, 2018, 15:54
Can't imagine they wouldn't appreciate my input.No reason why they should be any different than the rest of us is there?

arsenal
September 27th, 2018, 16:12
No I suppose not. Good point.

loke
September 27th, 2018, 19:35
I think the staff at Jupiter only prefer sex with Asian customers , or am I wrong ?

lonelywombat
September 27th, 2018, 19:47
I think the staff at Jupiter only prefer sex with Asian customers , or am I wrong ?

My feelings was that the boys in the main at Jupiters were straight and preferred girls.
I have watched others who have tried to take great looking boys off, get told later, not yet.
I used to go off cruising to other bars and because I liked the Jupiter boys, sometime call back in.
Yes some boys not available went home by themselves. Some had late appointments with girls. I asked about that and some boys have to stay to a certain time before leaving, as they are the onstage stars.
Gave up trying but enjoyed the look.

latintopxxx
September 28th, 2018, 03:26
what a weird formula..a gay gogo bar stocked with non offable numbers...

gerefan2
September 28th, 2018, 04:21
Yes and reviews on here probably don’t help.
I went there having read previous topics about the place and entered with the perception that they were all unoffable. It didn’t help that they were all absolute stunners. Model material.
So I left empty handed, probably for the best!

paborn
September 28th, 2018, 06:03
Gerefan, did you make any effort? I'm tempted to go but with only three nights before going on to Pattaya I budget my time and dislike wasting it.

gerefan2
September 28th, 2018, 07:55
In short, no!
With all the adverse publicity, and talk of them being unoffable, plus the fact that they looked stunners, I chickens out.
Probably worth 15 minutes of your time to have a look though. You never know!!

arsenal
September 28th, 2018, 08:26
When I see an exceptionally good looking boy, usually in a host bar or at say BBB I always ask one question before I do anything else.
"Do you go with farang?"
If the answer is 'no' (almost never) then it's over and I look elsewhere. If 'yes' then the conversation can move on and in that conversation you should tell him what you want and how much you will pay him. Then enjoy his services.

lonelywombat
September 28th, 2018, 09:27
Gerefan, did you make any effort? I'm tempted to go but with only three nights before going on to Pattaya I budget my time and dislike wasting it.
Paborn I would certainly go and visit as until you see the stunning boys, you have nothing to compare with.
See also the new thread ,New Freshmans Bangkok which is little distance to walk. My suggestions is you do both perhaps visiting Jupiter first, see freshmans bar and if unsuccessful there, return to Jupiters

Oceans
September 28th, 2018, 15:11
I’ve not had problems offing from Jupiter. Though it’s true some boys work in the shows and aren’t available to leave till shows over. Yes majority are straight, so you need to discuss things upfront.

Now Moonlight. They have 4-8 model boys that are different from the boys in the main show. The model boys are difficult to off. But remember, everybody has a price. They can be very picky about offs, but in the end money talks.

werner
October 1st, 2018, 15:26
It seems that the New Jupiter is trying to cater to a variety of groups--gays, heterosexual women, and transgenders--when offering guys to off.

Does anyone have any suggestion about how to see more flesh of the waiters with the numbers? Would it be too crude to offer a tip and ask the guy to take off his shirt?

frequent
October 1st, 2018, 16:08
Does anyone have any suggestion about how to see more flesh of the waiters with the numbers? Would it be too crude to offer a tip and ask the guy to take off his shirt?Theoretically it's the role of the mamasan to negotiate interactions between staff and potential customers while in the bar so that would be where I would start

lonelywombat
October 1st, 2018, 16:47
Some years ago I noticed the boys dancing did an act with just towels for modesty.
I got there late one night and was postioned right against the back wall, right angle to the stage.
On the night I was there the boys used to face the back wall, hold the towels in front and then open the towels, 100% behind them.
I was stunned to find I had an excellent view from the side quickly, but it turned me on.
Each time I visit now I try for the same seat. Not all boys do the same act every night and maybe not any more.
But next to taking a boy off, an interesting view,

werner
October 2nd, 2018, 16:52
Theoretically it's the role of the mamasan to negotiate interactions between staff and potential customers while in the bar so that would be where I would start

Good advice--Yes, I should ask the manager/mama-san whether I could have the waiter take his shirt off. But then I would have to provide a tip to both the boy and the mama-san.

In the old days, some mama-sans and captains were very helpful, but that seems rarely to be the case now.

The manager at the new Jupiter does not seem to be particularly helpful. Last January I had my worst experience ever in Thailand when I offed a Vietnamese guy from Jupiter. He was stunningly attractive and had a perfect body. But when we got to the hotel he became aggressive and belligerent; he demanded not only a quick finish to our activities but also a high tip. It was the only time when I have feared for my safety in Thailand. Perhaps I should have called hotel security. [To avoid further trouble, I gave him and 1,000 baht note, and told him to leave.

When I complained about this to the manager, he just laughed and told me that he could introduce me to another guy.

Maybe I should just avoid Jupiter....but some of the guys there, both the models and the waiters are very attractive. Perhaps I should go there for a drink and some eye candy....Any thoughts or suggestions?

frequent
October 2nd, 2018, 17:00
Maybe I should just avoid Jupiter....but some of the guys there, both the models and the waiters are very attractive. Perhaps I should go there for a drink and some eye candy....Any thoughts or suggestions?You seem besotted with this one bar and you've already recognised the obvious solution

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 17:05
Werner. Can I ask you a question regarding your unpleasant experience with the Vietnamese guy.

Did you tell him exactly what you want and how much you will pay him?

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2018, 17:06
Werner maybe you should go to Jupiter. There are people [?]here that like to sit in the darkness and observe the farang watching boys on stage.
Maybe they will give you a free jack off, when you leave.

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 17:12
Werner. Can I ask you a question regarding your unpleasant experience with the Vietnamese guy.

werner
October 2nd, 2018, 17:15
You seem besotted with this one bar and you've already recognised the obvious solution

Frequent, You are right. Bangkok has many gay venues. I should just avoid this place.

werner
October 2nd, 2018, 17:23

No I did not and this was probably the problem.

My requests for services were NOT anything extreme--just a little massage and playing around. I did NOT want any anal sex or even kissing.

I did NOT discuss the tip with the guy, although the manager had told me that 2,000 for "short time" would be adequate. Perhaps the guy thought that he should be paid more because he seemed to be a superstar. The guy demanded 5,000 for short time, which he defined as two to three hours.

Arsenal, your implication is correct. I was part of the problem. All services and tips should be discussed clearly before leaving the bar.

Thanks to Arsenal and Frequent for your comments!

The guy was quite pleasant for about 30 minutes, and then became belligerent and aggressive.

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 17:29
Do it Werner. Do it every time. Tell him clearly what you want and how much you'll pay him. Then go through it again to confirm. Get all the business side sorted out in the bar and then both of you can relax in the room.

werner
October 2nd, 2018, 17:38
Do it Werner. Do it every time. Tell him clearly what you want and how much you'll pay him. Then go through it again to confirm. Get all the business side sorted out in the bar and then both of you can relax in the room.

Arsenal, Good advice. Yes, this is desirable.

But it is also very difficult, sometimes impossible, because of language barriers. I speak several languages fluently, but unfortunately, only a few expressions in Thai.

I suppose the real solution would be for me to get my act together and learn Thai......but that is another topic......

Jasper
October 2nd, 2018, 17:43
werner,
I am a regular at Jupiter2018.
I have offed one of their waiters last year.
Off fee is 500 baht whereas gogoboys are 400 baht. He now works as gogoboy at Moonlight.
If you want a waiter to take a shirt off, I would first call him to sit with you, offer a drink and suggest to go upstairs to have a chat where the place is darker and cosy with sofas with less customers.
He would not take a shirt off in front of full customers downstairs.
Or if you know the waiters number ready I would ask him about tattoos for you.

Send me PM at http://www.gaythailand.com/forums

Mancs
October 2nd, 2018, 17:44

But it is also very difficult, sometimes impossible, because of language barriers. I speak several languages fluently, but unfortunately, only a few expressions in Thai.

I suppose the real solution would be for me to get my act together and learn Thai......but that is another topic......

And we have to learn Vietnamese too. Let's see: "Ban dep trai. Nuat! Len Len. 2 giờ. 65 dollars." That's: "You are handsome. Massage. Playing. 2 hours. 65 dollars"

werner
October 2nd, 2018, 17:53
And we have to learn Vietnamese too. Let's see: "Ban dep trai. Nuat! Len Len. 2 giờ. 65 dollars." That's: "You are handsome. Massage. Playing. 2 hours. 65 dollars"

Yes, and maybe we should learn not only Thai and Vietnamese, but also Cambodian and Burmese. Many of the most attractive guys in the bars are no longer Thai....

Jasper
October 2nd, 2018, 18:44
werner,
I know three Vietnamese guys in Jupiter.
#15, #23, #24.
Is your guy one of them?

Jasper
October 2nd, 2018, 18:57
I have offed a waiter at Jupiter2018 last year. Off fee 500B whereas normal gogoboys 400B.
Their shift hour is till 2 pm but I offed at around 12.
If you want him to take a shirt off, I would suggest that you ask him to sit with you, offer him a drink and go upstairs where the place is darker and cosier with sofas. He wouldn’t take his shirt off in front of full customers downstairs.

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 02:06
all these uppity service providers...dont know that their station in life is...see what happens when u roll out education to the masses...should have kept them dumb in the countryside...used to be so grateful for a bht500 tip...

werner
October 4th, 2018, 12:33
werner,
I know three Vietnamese guys in Jupiter.
#15, #23, #24.
Is your guy one of them?

Jasper,

Thanks for your various comments.

I do NOT remember the number of the Vietnamese guy that I offer. But I do remember all the problems, and will be more careful in the future.

christianpfc
October 7th, 2018, 11:26
Good advice--Yes, I should ask the manager/mama-san whether I could have the waiter take his shirt off. But then I would have to provide a tip to both the boy and the mama-san.

Maybe I should just avoid Jupiter....but some of the guys there, both the models and the waiters are very attractive. Perhaps I should go there for a drink and some eye candy....Any thoughts or suggestions?
I don't go to bars that have boys in shirts on stage. Tipping a boy and mamasan to have the boy to take his shirt off? Absurd!

AVOID!

I never discuss activities and tips in advance. And I never had any problem in the bars where I take boys (in Bangkok Super A one boy per year, and in Pattaya Eros, Winner, Nice, Power, Kawaii, Dream Boys between 10 and 20 boys per year).

all these uppity service providers...dont know that their station in life is...
I'm with latintopxxx. Venues like Jupiter do not work for me (prices, attitude). I live in walking distance (by my standards) to the gogo bars in Bangkok, but only go there when Farang friends ask me to join. Instead, I go to Pattaya about once per month and visit bars where all boys on stage fawn over me and I can pick whoever I want.

Something has gone horribly wrong in places like Jupiter, where boys pick their customers. But they have a base of followers, but I'm not among them.

frequent
October 7th, 2018, 12:15
I don't go to bars that have boys in shirts on stage. Tipping a boy and mamasan to have the boy to take his shirt off? Absurd!Perhaps if you read werner's comments, christianpfc, BEFORE you went off on a rant, he wasn't asking about boys on stage but boys off stage ie. waiters

scottish-guy
October 7th, 2018, 15:27
I take all my clothes off for nothing, if that helps

The catch is I charge £5 for a carrier bag to vomit into and another £20 for me to put them back on again

arsenal
October 7th, 2018, 15:38
Hahaha. Very funny. Hehehe.

latintopxxx
October 7th, 2018, 16:06
actually that is funny...can only assume that for a change scotty is sober...and is ON his meds...

DoubleDutch
October 7th, 2018, 18:14

$65 for 2 hours? U mad bro? Two years ago Saigon going rate was $20 for short time. Maybe this has changed, I'm going to find out at end of October.
Speaking of Saigon, do we have friendly SGT members in Vietnam, in Saigon especially? Looking for friendly local foreignef for cup of coffee, and chatting about world affairs.
My thinking is, Pattaya is getting boring, so lets try Saigon for 1 months, maybe it's nice for longer stay, and maybe stay there all winter.

I tried Sihanoukville about 8 months ago, again bored in Pattaya, but after 1 week couldn't wait to get out of there, but had to stay and suffer, waiting for Thai visa. Apps were fairly dead, apparently Khmer guys have all migrated to Jomtien. There was this one really attractive local, I spotted him wondering around the beach, with only one shoe on. I made my move, and to start a convo, in my best attempt at faking empathy wondered what happened. H explained that he had lost his other shoe the night before. Makes sense! I like to help people, we immediately went to the market to buy him new pair of flip flops. We found the shoes, I felt like splurging, and went for $3 flip flops, he was very happy, so it seemed like a good moment to enquire how does he feel about a quick fuck. Guess what he said! He asked he glad to throw a quick fuck, wait for it......... for $200 US dollars! I nearly fainted. Naturally I though I heard wrong, so I asked over, and over what is his rate, and what currency are we talking about. Turned out I did not misunderstand him in the first place, he explained that he was once paid $200 USD, and he now he won't go for less. I wanted to grab back the $3 flip flops that I had just gifted him.

Sianoukville beach bars were being thorn down around that time in March, to make room for condos, as if many new Chinese high rise casinos were not ugly enough.
The only place that had not changed for worse was Otras beach area, stil very, very nice, but it is too far from downtown, unless you have a bike.

Anyways, back to Vietnam, or what was the topic?

scottish-guy
October 7th, 2018, 18:43
all these uppity service providers...dont know that their station in life is...see what happens when u roll out education to the masses...should have kept them dumb in the countryside...used to be so grateful for a bht500 tip...

A deceased friend of mine used to bemoan the fact that the could no longer get a fuck in Sri Lanka in exchange for a couple of ballpoint pens.

scottish-guy
October 7th, 2018, 18:49
...this is desirable.But it is also very difficult, sometimes impossible, because of language barriers. I speak several languages fluently, but unfortunately, only a few expressions in Thai. I suppose the real solution would be for me to.. learn Thai.........

Werner, you're creating difficulties:

I've never met a business boy in any part of the world who didn't recognise numbers written on a bit of paper.

As for getting activities across: simply form a circle with the thumb and index finger of your left hand and rapidly move your right index in and out. Then point to indicate who's gonna be the taker.

As for oral sex just make a fist with you right hand and bring it up to your mouth and move it back and forth whilst (in synchronisation) poking the inside of your left cheek with your tongue.

I believe there are members into rimming (which I find disgusting, but each to his own) and the 'sign language' for that is pretty obvious - simply make two fists, bring them up to your mouth, draw them apart and wag your tongue in the newly created space.

Trust me, it all works a treat, and not only will you get it all sorted out before going back to your loom, you'll be the centre of attention in the bar (which is always my aim anyway).

And even more so in Family Mart if it's one of their assistants you are trying to pick up

:mocking_mini:

dinagam
October 7th, 2018, 20:31
There is a simpler method :
By showing the boys several pictures of the usual activities on the smartphone, you'll be able to see the immediate response, and if positive, to go ahead discussing the expected recompense.

scottish-guy
October 7th, 2018, 21:15
Not half as much fun as my suggestions

:D

latintopxxx
October 8th, 2018, 02:36
scotty is on a roll....im acually really liking his posts...i think I need meds now..

Blacktouch
October 8th, 2018, 20:23
Fully agree.

Always agree beforehand what you want to do and how much this will cost. And confirm again before getting to your accommodation. This will stop the boy trying to take advantage of you and the situation.

To give you an idea, I always ask the boy these questions:

1. Do you kiss? (I love kissing, and that's what turns me on).
2. Do you suck?
3. Do you fuck? (top, bottom or vers)
4. How much money? (I like and perfer short time fun for one hour.

If the boy can't answer or agree to the above questions, I say thank you and move on to the next one.

Simple as that!

Blacktouch
October 8th, 2018, 20:30

There is an Translate App called "SayHi". Download it to your phone. It's excellent, and works well.

You just speak to your phone and it will translate your English language to Thai (or which other languages you choose), then it will speak the chosen language out for your guest to hear.

Blacktouch
October 8th, 2018, 20:34
Jasper,

Thanks for your various comments.

I do NOT remember the number of the Vietnamese guy that I offer. But I do remember all the problems, and will be more careful in the future.

Apologies for repeating:

Always agree beforehand what you want to do and how much this will cost. And confirm again before getting to your accommodation. This will stop the boy trying to take advantage of you and the situation.

2. Do you suck?

If the boy can't answer or agree to the above questions, I say thank you and move on to the next one.

Simple as that!

Blacktouch
October 8th, 2018, 20:57
As for getting activities across: simply form a circle with the thumb and index finger of your left hand and rapidly move your right index in and out. Then point to indicate who's gonna be the taker.

As for oral sex just make a fist with you right hand and bring it up to your mouth and move it back and forth whilst (in synchronisation) poking the inside of your left cheek with your tongue.

:mocking_mini:

This is so true, and works everytime for me if there are any language barriers?

latintopxxx
October 9th, 2018, 02:42
any apps where one takes a pic of foreign text and it translates into english??

arsenal
October 9th, 2018, 06:02
It's not quite that but with Wechat you can copy and paste, send it to yourself and then translate into English.

christianpfc
October 9th, 2018, 13:06

2. Do you suck?
I don't discuss details (activities, money), and haven't had problems the last 100 encounters (I don't remember problems before either, just to be on the safe side don't say "never had problems")

any apps where one takes a pic of foreign text and it translates into english??
Google Translate app does translate text from pictures.

A general warning on automated translation. Some work quite well (blued Chinese - English, so far about 50 messages where I could understand the written Chinese and translated to English to test the automatic translation), others are awful. My friend in Mandalay spoke basis English, and used translation about 20 times, and they were all incomprehensible:

frequent
October 9th, 2018, 13:17
I don't discuss details (activities, money), and haven't had problems the last 100 encounters (I don't remember problems before either, just to be on the safe side don't say "never had problems")I tend to agree with the style - I don't ask questions because the Thais will give you the answer they think you want to hear (something Matt still fails to realise about Leo and Kim). I set expectations, beginning with "I fuck you", but as most of my contacts are from the Apps we've already had a non-confronting discussion online about money expectations before we've even agreed to meet. It's amazing how many know the English word "expensive". As well, once I've found someone satisfactory I tend to retain them as one of my regulars so by the second or third time we meet all of the ground rules have sorted themselves out. The advantages of being in Thailand "long time"

latintopxxx
October 9th, 2018, 16:45
amazing...maybe u guys are all so chilled out...I want max bang /buck and need to know that my service provider will perform as agreed...so always agree upfront on whats I expect...guess u guys love living dangerously

MiniMee
October 9th, 2018, 19:34
Google Translate app does translate text from pictures But not Thai

Dimsumbear
October 9th, 2018, 22:02
Google Translate....It’s a bit tricky about the picture translation part though

Dimsumbear
October 10th, 2018, 08:46
Allow me a slight twist of topic: I have given up offing anyone from Jupiter. The more pale and swimmer built guys are very appealing to the Chinese crowds. And these Vietnamese boys are used to the ridiculous money paid by the clueless tourists who have nowhere else to throw the money away

frequent
October 10th, 2018, 12:07
And these Vietnamese boys are used to the ridiculous money paid by the clueless tourists who have nowhere else to throw the money awayAin't that the truth. Have a look at the thread I've just started on the price of a guy

werner
October 10th, 2018, 13:36

Arsenal,

In theory, this is a great idea, but language barriers make this impossible, especially because many nationalities and languages might be involved. Many of the most attractive MBs in Thailand these days are Vietnamese, Cambodian, or Burmese; few seem to speak fluent Thai or English.

Several forum members suggested using hand gestures, pictures, and numbers. But such would NOT ensure clear understanding.

In my experience, the language translation apps are NOT particularly useful, especially with colloquial expressions related to sex....

Of course, this is a problem in many countries. Few of the MBs in Switzerland, for example, speak fluent French or German--or English

dinagam
October 10th, 2018, 14:18
You should try speaking Spanish. Lots of prostitutes in Switzerland come from south America

werner
October 10th, 2018, 14:28
You should try speaking Spanish. Lots of prostitutes in Switzerland come from south America

More are from Northern Africa, the Middle East, or Eastern Europe....

Some from Northern Africa do speak fluent French....

Arabic, Russian, and Turkish would be useful languages....

latintopxxx
October 10th, 2018, 15:17
silly boys...in switzerland they are mostly brazilian...come in all colours...hence the confusion...but a common factor is gorgeous bodies and they are love gods...can be had for anything up to EUR150, that is in the sauna for up to an hour.

werner
October 10th, 2018, 15:28
Latintop,

Yes, you are correct. Some mbs in Switzerland are Brazilian, and some of them are gorgeous.

They would probably want Swiss franc, but would accept US dollar or euro.

Blacktouch
October 13th, 2018, 01:13
amazing...maybe u guys are all so chilled out...I want max bang /buck and need to know that my service provider will perform as agreed...so always agree upfront on whats I expect...guess u guys love living dangerously

Well said. And I fully agree with you!

But I guess, it's each to their owe.

There have been occasions when I have taken a boy back to my apartment without agreeing to what he would do, not do, and the cost. And believe me, this was a big mistake on some occasions, as they wanted much more money than normal, sex was shit. Did not kiss, or did not suck, or they kissed like a pecking bird. Or did not get a hard on. Etc.

Now ever since I agree everything beforehand, like in my list, sex is always 99% excellent.

If you don't arrange things properly beforehand, you could end up disappointed?

Again each to their owe!

dab69
October 14th, 2018, 20:36
But not Thai

read new article just yesterday that says it does now

https://lifehacker.com/google-translates-camera-mode-now-works-for-a-lot-more-1829733118

sglad
October 16th, 2018, 23:17
A deceased friend of mine used to bemoan the fact that the could no longer get a fuck in Sri Lanka in exchange for a couple of ballpoint pens.

If he's deceased the last thing he should be worried about is not being able to get cheap sex.

But I guess he's moved to Pattaya?

scottish-guy
October 16th, 2018, 23:46
He did the bemoaning before he died.

After he died he did very little of anything.

sglad
October 16th, 2018, 23:59
After he died he did very little of anything.

Really? Not even meatloaf and a box of Mont Clair once a week?