PDA

View Full Version : Brexit and SGT

frequent
September 24th, 2018, 05:15
Recent posts on SGT remind me of squabbles over Brexit, and I’ve started to assemble my own cast:

I am of course Boris Johnson (apposite for those who know my real name I’m sure they’ll agree)
Scotty - it’s a toss-up really; Ruth Davidson or Nicola Sturgeon?
arsenal - all too obviously Nigel Farage
paborn - Jeremy Corbyn

Any suggestions from other posters?

scottish-guy
September 24th, 2018, 23:15
Just to register an objection to being associated with Ruth Davidson - as I am neither pregnant (despite appearances) nor a lesbian (and having seen some of them I guess I have to say again, despite appearances). Nor am I pathologically lying sociopath (no offence Ruth)

On the second criterion (Lesbianism) I have the distinction of being chastised by Ruth the Mooth personally for light-heartedly asking if the photo-opp below was indicative of a case of Penis Envy. I guess they don't like Penis in literary or verbal form never mind real-life

:drink:

frequent
September 25th, 2018, 04:03
On the second criterion (Lesbianism) I have the distinction of being chastised by Ruth the Mooth personally for light-heartedly asking if the photo-opp below was indicative of a case of Penis Envy. I guess they don't like Penis in literary or verbal form never mind real-lifeThat photograph reminded me of that great line "Wouldn't you look happy with 50cc throbbing between your legs" uttered by that wonderful actress Beryl Reid playing a lesbian in the film The Killing of Sister George