PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Christian PFC

siscu58
September 19th, 2018, 01:37
Christian is celebrating the 5th anniversary of his blog. Congratulations! He always tells us nice interesting stories with his particular German style of viewing life. Keep on going dear Christian!

scottish-guy
September 19th, 2018, 05:40
Completely agree - where else would we learn how to steal toilet rolls from bars without being caught (take an empty one with you and do a swap), or that you can re-affix a loose toe-post from your sandals with the tag from a bread bag.

The man is a legend, and I am unanimous in that!

:drink:

a447
September 19th, 2018, 09:04
Probably like many others, I clicked on the "Hello, I am Christian PFC" link, only to be confronted with a post by my old nemesis, Neal.

To my surprise, it turned out to be a lovely post demonstrating the friendly, charming side of Neal, one we never got to see very often.

I've always enjoyed Christian's detailed blog documenting his life as an avid sex tourist and traveller par excellence.

I lead a totally different lifestyle and some of his exploits horrify me -picking up guys in Saranrom Park, for example - but he is always an interesting read, both on his blog and on the forum. He is one poster whose every word I believe.

Germans have a reputation for being dour and humourless. Having spent a lot of time in Germany I know that is not true. And Christian just proves the point. His sense of humour is subtle and very dry. And very welcome.

I've never met Christian, but for once I believe Neal was telling the truth.

latintopxxx
September 19th, 2018, 11:17
oh honestly a447, if picking up trade from a park horrifies you then you really havent lived. You have missed out on some of lifes greatest pleasures, namely random unplanned encounters in public toilets, parks, beaches, change rooms...

neddy3
September 19th, 2018, 12:55
I have always found Chrisianpfc blog to be an enjoyable read.
His range of experiences and travels is wide, honest and detailed.
I have certainly got some insights into places and experiences that I would never do.

Well done to a447 for giving the praise deserved.

And Scottish guy, just another useless post trying and failing to be the class clown.

bobsaigon2
September 19th, 2018, 14:19
Indeed, Christian should be awarded an Emmy, or BAFTA, or Deutscher Fernsehpreis for his years of honest and informative reporting. Sometimes amusing, sometimes quirky, sometimes quite unique, but always truthful. A rare quality. Bravo, Christian.

scottish-guy
September 19th, 2018, 15:03
And Scottish guy, just another useless post trying and failing to be the class clown.

You've completely misread my post - it was accurate, affectionate and tongue-in-cheek all at the same time, as Christian himself will realise when he reads it - as I believe I understand his sense of humour rather better than you.

a447
September 19th, 2018, 15:22
oh honestly a447, if picking up trade from a park horrifies you then you really havent lived.

Well, I'm quite happy to live without being threatened by someone with a knife, as once posted by Christian.

I'm not adverse to picking up someone outside a bar - I've done that before outside Family Mart at the entrance to Soi Twilight, but it was in a well-lit crowded area.

Christian is very adventurous - much more than me - and so his stories are always interesting.

scottish-guy
September 19th, 2018, 16:46
Well, I'm quite happy to live without being threatened by someone with a knife, as once posted by Christian..

When Christian originally posted the tale it involved a boy brandishing a smallish knife, but SGT being SGT and queens being queens, by last week it had become a pursuit through Saranrom Park with a machete :D

Didn't one chase you with a machete?

christianpfc
September 19th, 2018, 18:51
There was no knife at all!

You've completely misread my post - it was accurate, affectionate and tongue-in-cheek all at the same time, as Christian himself will realise when he reads it - as I believe I understand his sense of humour rather better than you.
Scottish-guy is correct.

paborn
September 19th, 2018, 20:17
Christian, I have followed your blog for years and I was waiting for you to weigh in on this. I "peeked" (!!!) at SG post and did find it matched what I've come to believe is your humor. The one thing I wanted to read your reaction to is the "German" tone of your blog. Frankly, your views are ( to me at least ) urbane and worldly and not the least national specific.

scottish-guy
September 20th, 2018, 06:00
....There was no knife at all!....

I may not be able to find my keys, my wallet or my diary every morning (yes - I still use a paper diary), but my long-term memory is excellent!

It has to be excellent to refute all the fabrications put forward by certain members about what I allegedly posted, but never did!

Anyhoo, Christian .....

Saranrom 28.08.2013...After that, I had another round and saw two more cute boys. Got their phone numbers, previous visits have shown that cute boys I see might not be back on my next trip (or any other following trips). The boy whom I had twice (despite him being a dud in bed) was there as well, I told him that I dont like him playing with a knife in my presence (to put it mildly, last time he pointed the knife at me in jest and asked for money). I hope he made the connection between me giving him 20 Baht he had asked for and not playing with his knife (on our two last encounters I didn't give him money because he was playing with his knife). I should have told him as well that I like his T-shirt.

:drink:

christianpfc
September 20th, 2018, 13:35
That was a different boy. The one who assaulted me did not have a knife.