PDA

View Full Version : Who Does What @ Nice Boys Gogo

Manforallseasons
September 15th, 2018, 17:04
Arsenal posted about an experience with a boy from Nice Boys my own experiences with these straight guys is that only two will bottom several will smoke but you must ask them what they can do as some would rather not give this info to the mamasan. As for kissing I have no idea as it is not important to me. The one thing the boys all seem to have in common besides being handsome in a manly way they are really Nice Boys.

latintopxxx
September 16th, 2018, 02:52
isnt your request kinda off side?? Publicly outing the boys is simply not on. Havent u heard of saving face? Gazzilions of straight masculine MB claim to be man only in front of their work colleagues but once out of earshot quickly whisper " i do everything".

Manforallseasons
September 16th, 2018, 07:42
isnt your request kinda off side?? Publicly outing the boys is simply not on. Havent u heard of saving face

What request? Who exactly has been outted?:unknw_mini:

StevieWonders
September 17th, 2018, 10:06
Arsenal posted about an experience with a boy from Nice Boys my own experiences with these straight guys is that only two will bottom several will smoke but you must ask them what they can do as some would rather not give this info to the mamasan. As for kissing I have no idea as it is not important to me. The one thing the boys all seem to have in common besides being handsome in a manly way they are really Nice Boys.Great post Man, real quality information.

paborn
September 17th, 2018, 19:03
What request? Who exactly has been outted?:unknw_mini:

I assume Latin misread your post. I've read it 4 or 5 times and there is no "outing" of any sort.

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2018, 01:53
Im afraid I may have jumped to conclusions but I got the distinct impression that he was making leading comments, trying to get a thread going where boys who are supposedly tops only would be outed as the bottom bitches they really are.

paborn
September 18th, 2018, 01:57
I just read it again. What I got from it is a solid recommendation to ask the boy rather than the mamasan as some won't want to tell that they bottom.