PDA

View Full Version : Is there any real sex going on in Phukets massage parlors?

July 29th, 2006, 18:10
Hi,
still having fond memories of the nice sex massages I have had in Pattaya I am more than curious what to expect in Patong.
A couple of weeks ago I asked this forum about recommendations of good massages and the following where brought up:
a) Aquarius
b) Blue Dolphin
c) Spartacus

I did some web research about those and I am a little confused because all websites gave me the impression that one "only" gets a traditional massage at those places.

So: Can you have "full sex" at these locations?

Thanks for your answers.

btw. I'll be in Patong from Aug 1st to 13th. If anyone wants to drink a beer with me and maybe do some island tripping (no further intentions) please send a mail to carlos.mendez@gmx.de, please make the subject "Phuket" to avoid my spam filter. I am a 34 yo german (not hispanic as one might think looking at my mail adress), average looker, rather tall, more details when you write.

July 30th, 2006, 04:16
You can get a sex massage at all three. Spartucus has the largest selection of boys, and IMO the cutest, and you can actually off them as you would at any bar. The two saunas have slim pickings but it depends on your type.

Pete