PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Boys and Weather.

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 08:15
Monday. It rained so hard that the water was about 30 centimeters deep running down Soi VC. Trapped in Nice Boys I passed the time playing Connect 4 with a few of them. (played 4, won 2 and lost 2 so honours even) My off from there later in the evening is a four times offee and never disappoints.

Tuesday. Perfect weather all day. Quite cool. My favourite Cambodian massage boy delivered his usual patented style with his usual charm and boyish humour. My evening off, again from NB was a new experience, for me anyway. He's been there a while but previously he neither kissed or smoked. Having realised the error of his ways he now does both and with considerable skill and passion.

Wednesday. Again the weather held up with bright sunshine in the skies and in my heart. An afternoon massage with an Adonis from Scandic. Chisselled good looks, a Greek Olympian body and a delightful disposition make this very straight country boy a lovely companion for an hours afternoon push 'n' pull. The evening off came from Dreamboys who had loads of boys. This one was especially boy next door type. Flashing a smile at me from the stage 30 minutes later he was covering me if soapy lather. September in Pattaya seems pretty great to me.

Thursday. An afternoon massage at Royal House with a regular supplier. Was he a touch more beautiful, was his skin a tad more glowing and slightly softer, were his pearly white teeth even more pearly? I don't know but he was lush and lovely for the entire time. Evening off was a last minute thing, a go go boy who'd finished work and so we just nipped back to the hotel for an hour. The weather pissed it down in the evening and as I was on the bike between Jomtien and Boyztown I got soaked. Hot coffee, biscuits and a towell at Castro Bar soon had me fixed.

Friday. Offed the Adonis from Scandic and spirited him away to my hotel where between bouts of making me happy I made him do some press ups. Evening boy came from Nice Boys. An absolute stunner with straight hair, a body from Gods own hand and a smile that rarely leaves his face. Straight and Inexperienced in the biz of servicing falangs he didn't smoke but his kissing was exceptional and he was a wonderful boy to spend time with and when he does smoke he'll remember how he was treated by yours truly so he's now a treat-in-waiting.

Saturday. Long long lay in followed by a long long motorbike ride into the hills and down to Sattahip Early evening massage with a boy who works as a doorman at Dreamboys at night and a masseur at Royal House during the day. He speaks little English and doesn't smoke but his massage was sensual, his lips soft and his kissing unprompted and passionate. He was also genuinely disappointed I wouldn't let him fuck me and was standing to attention for virtually the whole hour should I have changed my mind. He'd be a dream off for someone who liked to receive. No evening off until I was heading back to my hotel and I bumped into L who I've offed from Eros many times. He came with me for a quick hours fun before it was time to pack. Weather all day was fine but a lightening storm was raging across the sea.

So. 5 massages, 5 offs and 2 chance encounters and just 2 bits of serious rain in 6 days. Oh Pattaya let me count the ways I love thee. See you soon.

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 08:22
So. 5 massages, 4 offs and 2 chance encounters and just 2 bits of serious rain in 6 days. You're an example to us all, the bearer of the White Man's Burden personified

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 08:25
Thank you. I carry that burden with fortitude.

Oliver2
September 10th, 2018, 13:59
With a visit to Sainsbury's only a few minutes away, I needed cheering-up. And with Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya only three weeks in the future, a glimpse of what's ahead (well, in some ways) for P. and myself is just what I need. in fact, I enjoy my September/October trip in particular....a little later this year thanks to the exigencies of Chelsea FC's fixture list, but, for me, more lively than our June one and less noisy than the high season stay. Just right.
And who cares if there's sometimes a bit of rain? And a teeny-weeny flood? The Thais don't. I remember that, during the worst one I've experienced in Pattaya, the vendors in Pattaya Tai were standing knee-deep in dirty water selling their wares. If only I could persuade P. that getting his hair wet isn't the end of the world.

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 14:38
With a visit to Sainsbury's only a few minutes away, I needed cheering-up.You find the thought of a trip to Sainsbury's that depressing? Perhaps you should do as Betty does and use Tesco gift cards? She certainly seems happy enough

scottish-guy
September 10th, 2018, 16:52
I swear Elisabeth Alexandra Maria Saxe-Coburg-Gotha becomes more like Tubbs every day.

Here she is with the Prinz von Wales - who as you can see is also going to the dogs

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 17:10
Off with their heads.

Nirish guy
September 10th, 2018, 17:40
To be fair though as the Queen was of course born after 1917 and so after the family name change to Windsor the above was never actually the Queens name - fake news ! ;)

bkkguy
September 10th, 2018, 19:33
Off with their heads.

off with their heads indeed - this is a local forum for local people, we can't have these non-locals coming in and touching all our precious things

bkkguy

scottish-guy
September 10th, 2018, 21:20
...the Queen was of course born after 1917 and so after the family name change to Windsor...

Yes, the Schicklgrubers from Waldviertel in Austria also changed their family name in 1877 - didn't work out so well in their case though

:drink:

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 21:51
Dreamboys had about 18 boys on stage, X-Boys about 16, Toy Boys over 20, Nice Boys over 20 but Kawai, Cupidol, A-Bomb and Eros were in the low numbers. Only to be expected.

arsenal
September 11th, 2018, 07:53
BBB are now charging 350 baht for the pleasure of seeing boys in jeans and watching their tired show.

gerefan2
September 11th, 2018, 11:54
They can charge 3,500 baht for all I care.

arsenal
September 11th, 2018, 12:52
Yep. Me too. It's always been a once a year visit bar for me.

a447
September 11th, 2018, 15:21
I've also given up on BBB.

They seem to have changed their business model to suit their new clientele - Chinese women who are uncomfortable with too much flesh.

Nice Boys appears to be the go-to bar for hands-on fun and has now eclipsed Eros. I can see why, as I found the guys in Eros less attractive.

newalaan2
September 11th, 2018, 18:25
They seem to have changed their business model to suit their new clientele - Chinese women who are uncomfortable with too much flesh.

I'm not sure why there are still comments that seem to suggest any changes to their business model are recent, they quite clearly and blatantly changed that over 2 years ago, had they not changed to suit the requirements for their main customer base......Chinese, males/females and generally the same clientele from the other 'well off' Asian countries the place would have been finished a long time ago. They have huge overheads and lots of wage packets to fill. Farang business has been unable to fulfil that requirement for some considerable time. The same goes for Toyboys and XBoys as well as all Surawong, Bkk based boy bars.

Thankfully the closures of gogo bars in Pattaya that used to attract Farang based custom may have allowed the remaining one's to keep open...Winner, Nice B, Power, Eros in Sunee and Cupidol, Dreamboys in Pattayaland. Even here I noticed on my last trip more Asian customers at Winner and Nice Boys finding their way there through apps/google/smartphone tech. I am in Thailand/pattaya later this month and hope that trend is on the up so we can at least hold on to what is still there.

Appreciate the updates arsenal.

arsenal
September 11th, 2018, 18:31
And I believe 360 Degrees Bar is re-opening soon. Anyway I ran out of time before I ran out of boys I wanted to off but I laid down a few markers for next time. Jomtien had nothing for me.

a447
September 11th, 2018, 19:09
I didn't say, or even suggest, anywhere in my post that the change to the business model happened recently.

As you have pointed out, it happened a number of years ago, something I reported on back then.

I have also said a number of times that like Dreamboys in Bangkok, it was an excellent business move, one which I would have made were I the owner.

The only relatively recent change is the bar's policy of having the guys standing on stage fully dressed, as opposed to standing in their underwear.

When I asked why, I was told that there had been a police crackdown. I think A Chinese customer would get a different answer.

paborn
September 11th, 2018, 19:25
Correct a447 - not even a once a year bar for me. I gave up on them about three years ago. Others, like Toy Boys, accommodate the Chinese women and the need for cash but do it in a framework that allows my fun and acknowledges me as a valued customer.

newalaan2
September 11th, 2018, 21:15
I didn't say, or even suggest, anywhere in my post that the change to the business model happened recently. 'Said today'
they seemed to have changed their business model to suit their new clientele, Chinese women who are uncomfortable with too much flesh
The only relatively recent change is the bar's policy of having the guys standing on stage fully dressed, as opposed to standing in their underwear.

You mentioned above a recent 'business model' change, but their current one has been in effect for some considerable time as already agreed. The mention about boys fully clothed is not a change to their business model it is a change to accommodate local authority whims, which along with their flexible/fluid pricing/offing procedures occurs on one of their own whims. Those aspects change week to week, day to day, and is not a 'business model' change, that was the point.

Like others here the BBB agogo set-up along with their many varying, daily/weekly pricing changes is never going to get me through the door, and of course most likely my business won't be missed by them, but that's been my attitude to BBB for many years now. That said, we do like their outside terrace offering, with a decent panorama (when the area is busy) and being able to interact with staff without all the drinks/tips/waiter/boy/off pressure as found 'inside'. A bottle set-up on the terrace we find to be one of the best pattaya bar spots.

I believe 360 Degrees Bar is re-opening soon
I'll certainly give 360 a visit when I arrive later this month if it's open by then.

sglad
September 11th, 2018, 21:29
I'm not sure why there are still comments that seem to suggest any changes to their business model are recent, they quite clearly and blatantly changed that over 2 years ago, had they not changed to suit the requirements for their main customer base......Chinese, males/females and generally the same clientele from the other 'well off' Asian countries the place would have been finished a long time ago. They have huge overheads and lots of wage packets to fill. Farang business has been unable to fulfil that requirement for some considerable time. The same goes for Toyboys and XBoys as well as all Surawong, Bkk based boy bars.

Thankfully the closures of gogo bars in Pattaya that used to attract Farang based custom may have allowed the remaining one's to keep open...Winner, Nice B, Power, Eros in Sunee and Cupidol, Dreamboys in Pattayaland. Even here I noticed on my last trip more Asian customers at Winner and Nice Boys finding their way there through apps/google/smartphone tech. I am in Thailand/pattaya later this month and hope that trend is on the up so we can at least hold on to what is still there.

Very true. And from what I've been reading on Chinese websites and the feedback and I've been getting from friends, the Chinese, Taiwanese, Singaporean and other Asian customers are happy with the entertainment venues and are spending money. It's the farangs who are constantly whinging and whining when they don't receive the maharajah treatment after buying one drink and sitting on it for two hours. The ones who do spend money, and move on quickly, for eg arsenal, newalaan, vinapu and a few others, continue to have loads of fun and a positive attitude. Some, like a447, even make themselves part of the entertainment.

christianpfc
September 13th, 2018, 22:30
In my two visits in August, Nice Boys was the most interesting bar (I went to all Sunee Bars and Cupidol and Dream Boys Pattaya). Among the highest number of boys, the best looking boys, the most interesting activities. However, most boys appeared very straight to me, and the one or other I had sitting with me for a drink, did not appear like he would give me a good time in bed, so I left it at that (groping in the bar and tipping him). Please tell us (or me in PM), which boy(s) did you take that were worth a repeat?

arsenal
September 14th, 2018, 08:35
I would (and do) happily off any and all of my previous offs from Nice Boys again. As for what they do or don't do, well I can't answer that. It depends on the boy and the customer. See my multiple platinum best selling Pulitzer Prize wining The Perfect Off." Follow it and you won't be disappointed.

a447
September 14th, 2018, 15:11
Offing a guy who is obviously 110% straight can be fraught with danger.

I once offed a guy from Goodboys long time. The first round of sex was just so-so. I enjoyed fooling around with him but he was not at all comfortable servicing me.

To his credit, he tried but it soon became obvious he was finding it hard, so to speak.

After we'd finished I told him it would probably be better to just leave it at that and forget about long time and he quickly agreed. The look of relief on his face was priceless.

No doubt the thought of sleeping with another guy all night was anathema to him. He would much rather be home with the wife and kids.

When we left the hotel I took him to 7/11 and let him stock up on whatever he wanted. We then parted, both with smiles on our faces.

Oliver2
September 14th, 2018, 20:15
It takes two to tango, even when money is involved. As someone who has never knowingly offed a straight guy, I've always found that the ability of a partner to derive some degree of pleasure from a physical encounter increases my pleasure enormously. And as I get older, a sense that he is uncomfortable produces an obvious physical manifestation.

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2018, 05:23
oliver...like the saying goes...different strokes for different folks...for me its a major turn on when the mb is not into it...when its just a job...when he's just there for the money ...so yes it takes 2 to tango but his lack of pleasure plays a part in my enjoyment

scottish-guy
September 15th, 2018, 06:18
... his lack of pleasure plays a part in my enjoyment

Disturbing?

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2018, 10:38
stop being silly...and melodramatic...

werner
October 2nd, 2018, 17:49
It takes two to tango, even when money is involved. As someone who has never knowingly offed a straight guy, I've always found that the ability of a partner to derive some degree of pleasure from a physical encounter increases my pleasure enormously..

I do not understand the qualms that you and others have about offing straight guys. Some straight guys can provide excellent service. And I pay them well for their service. We are talking about a business transaction, not love and romance.

Do you think that the gay guys would choose you as a partner if no money were involved? Of course, they would prefer another hot, young guy......

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 18:46
I would even suggest that perhaps because they're straight and have no 'ridikulus' notions about romance that they are in fact better at being money boys than a gay is.

paborn
October 2nd, 2018, 19:23
Agreed. It's not that he doesn't want to be with me so much as he would prefer not to be with any other punter in the bar. But, he chose to work there and if I take him and treat him well the result can be highly rewarding.

arsenal
October 2nd, 2018, 23:43
Big Boys Bar is now open.

francois
October 3rd, 2018, 00:21
What was it like, arsenal?

arsenal
October 3rd, 2018, 01:52
Amendment. It was open but devoid of boys so I didn't stay.

latintopxxx
October 3rd, 2018, 02:01
arsenal...comment about straight MB providing best service....so true
as for Big Boys Bar...kinda defeats the purpose if there are no boys...should rename it..Big Bar

arsenal
October 3rd, 2018, 02:22
Dreamboys now has what charitable persons might describe as a 'show' but I'm going for some biggie people on stage.

There's an oil rub down for two of the biggies then two more frolic in the bathtub. After that we're treated to some lady boy lip synching to a Spanish number. That's followed by the old candle wax act. Finally the biggies parade when the chunkies, one of who is the spitting image of Kim Jong-un resplendent with that haircut and another who looks like Saddam Hussein.

Yawn yawn.

neddy3
October 3rd, 2018, 08:04
Amendment. It was open but devoid of boys so I didn't stay.

That doesn't sound encouraging.
If you are going to open a new bar, you have to get some essentials right, such as having appropriate 'staff'.

Arsenal, did you happen to notice if the layout of the bar had changed?
There was certainly signs of renovations in the last couple of weeks.
But the previous layout of this bar was problematic.

arsenal
October 3rd, 2018, 08:23
I didn't notice the layout as I was only in there 10 seconds.

arsenal
October 3rd, 2018, 21:56
Same layout Francois. Still no boys.

francois
October 3rd, 2018, 23:52
I did stop in a Big Boys tonight, although not open with boyz. Layout is similar to what existed previously. Some sofas in the front of the stage and other seating to the side. If not busy then seating is good; if very busy you sit on the side.

a447
October 4th, 2018, 01:31
I walked past Big Boys around half an hour ago. I was accosted by a guy who worked at Boyzboyzboyz for many years before leaving and turning his hand to massage, so to speak.

"Have show now!"

He told me they opened two nights ago but only had 5 guys.

I asked for a peek inside. It's actually quite nice. I didn't see any customers, but there was a ladyboy "singing". Another ladyboy suddenly rushed up and tried to get me to order a drink. Not tonight.

He said the bar closes at 2 am.

They seem to have spent quite a lot of money on renovations so I hope they do well. Although without a lot more guys, it'll be a real struggle.

neddy3
October 4th, 2018, 12:53
So they have 5 boys and 2 ladyboys.

For my taste, that's too few of one type and too many of the other type.

I think I will wait until they (hopefully) get their act together.

frequent
October 4th, 2018, 12:55
So they have 5 boys and 2 ladyboys.

For my taste, that's too few of one type and too many of the other type.

I think I will wait until they (hopefully) get their act together.What do the other three boys do to fill in their time?

a447
October 4th, 2018, 13:35
What do the other three boys do to fill in their time?

They spend their time looking for another job!

frequent
October 4th, 2018, 14:22
They spend their time looking for another job!Thinking about it, two ladyboys could probably service four boys between them. Each of them would have two, one each end for the spit roast, which just leaves one boy at a loose end, as it were. Unless one of the ladyboys wanted a double-decker I suppose

a447
October 4th, 2018, 17:20
I have a feeling the other boys would be at a loose end, too.