PDA

View Full Version : Group travel to Pattaya

PinnacleOR
September 9th, 2018, 02:42
Hello, I’m a 50 yo guy in the US who would love to check out the boy scene in Pattaya, but I don’t have any friends who are interested in going. Is there a way to meet other travelers who might be looking to do the same? Or groups to travel with?

cdnmatt
September 9th, 2018, 02:53
Not sure, but wouldn't surprise me if there's some travel agency out there that offers gay sex tourist trips to Thailand. It's legal, so chance someone decided to start up a business for it.

If not, there you go. Start up a little website / blog and offer group gay sex tourist trips to people. Can't hurt to try.

cdnmatt
September 9th, 2018, 03:01
Hell, you could even go all out if you wanted. Rent out a hotel / several houses or something, and get a bunch of cute Thai hookers to live there for a week or two as well, and basically be your sex servants for some decent money,

If the money is right, I'm sure you'd find some good looking Thai prostitutes that would be up for it. And it'd probably be a great time for you guys. Just gave this large, non-stop gay orgy with cute Thai guys for like 10 days straight, all day every day.
I guess you'd probably piss God off a bit, but I'm assuming you care about as much as me, which is not at all. He already hates us just for being gay, so might as well just go all out and really piss him off. :)

latintopxxx
September 9th, 2018, 05:26
dunno about your God, but mine consorted with whores and money lenders...not judgmental at all...go the vatican

frequent
September 9th, 2018, 05:54
dunno about your God, but mine consorted with whores and money lenders...not judgmental at all...go the vaticanYou still believe in God? How quaint

francois
September 9th, 2018, 11:56
PinnacleOr, Just go by yourself if all else fails. You can meet people here assuming you are a likable and friendly chap. There probably are tour groups which you can google for more info.

You may also want to post on http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/ for more responses.

frequent
September 9th, 2018, 12:07
PinnacleOr, Just go by yourself if all else fails. You can meet people here assuming you are a likable and friendly chap. There probably are tour groups which you can google for more info. You may also want to post on http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/ for more responses.Try googling "gay sex tours to pattaya" - I'm sure there's a ton of information

scottish-guy
September 9th, 2018, 14:20
dunno about your God, but mine consorted with whores and money lenders...not judgmental at all...go the vatican

I think you'll find that wasn't actually God , it was his boy.

Clearly you didn't get any decent Religious Education at Catholic School, but I'm guessing you got well sodomised, with a bit of mild BDSM thrown in - am I right?

:dirol_mini:

frequent
September 9th, 2018, 14:23
I think you'll find that wasn't actually God , it was his boy.

Clearly you didn't get any decent Religious Education at Catholic School, but I'm guessing you got well sodomised, with a bit of mild BDSM thrown in - am I right?Sadly no, if you read his complaint in the "Naughty gay cardinals" thread

latintopxxx
September 9th, 2018, 14:32
...exactly...im angling to sue the church for NOT being touched...given me an inferiority complex...like what was wrong with me that not once was I touched...

scottish-guy
September 9th, 2018, 14:57
That's almost as sad as my story - perverts used to offer me sweets to get out the car

frequent
September 9th, 2018, 15:00
That's almost as sad as my story - perverts used to offer me sweets to get out the carThat's why I give the boys money - to go away afterwards. It's not payment for sex you understand - that is illegal in Thailand

francois
September 9th, 2018, 16:40
PinnacleOR, by now you can see why I suggested posting your inquiry on:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/

frequent
September 9th, 2018, 16:49
PinnacleOR, by now you can see why I suggested posting your inquiry on: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/Still on Persiflage Patrol francois?

bkkguy
September 9th, 2018, 19:42
Start up a little website / blog and offer group gay sex tourist trips to people. Can't hurt to try.

given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option

bkkguy

francois
September 9th, 2018, 19:48
Still on Persiflage Patrol francois?

No, just sharing info that may prove helpful to the OP.

scottish-guy
September 10th, 2018, 01:26
So, Francois, would you saunter into Family Mart and publicly advise their customers to go to 7 Eleven?

cdnmatt
September 10th, 2018, 05:07
given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this option

bkkguy

Yeah, that is true. The general is a bit of a prick, and his government is why I'm still sitting in Canada right now, instead of at home in Asia with my husband. Prick...

Is he planning to hold elections any time in the future though? It's been 4.5 years since the military coup, and he promised the international community he'd hold elections within 12 months, but obviously that didn't happen. Any chance of elections in the near future, or has he become too accustomed to power to give it up?

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 05:58
Yeah, that is true. The general is a bit of a prick, and his government is why I'm still sitting in Canada right now, instead of at home in Asia with my husband. Prick...

Is he planning to hold elections any time in the future though? It's been 4.5 years since the military coup, and he promised the international community he'd hold elections within 12 months, but obviously that didn't happen. Any chance of elections in the near future, or has he become too accustomed to power to give it up?Considering that your long-term goal is to live in a totalitarian communist country ....

The reason why you are in Canada right now is entirely due to your own folly. You chose knowingly to ignore the Immigration laws of Thailand. You had already chosen to go and live in Laos before those Immigration laws caught up with you. The Lao immigration authorities, having observed that you had flouted the Thai Immigration laws in a particularly egregious way, decided that they weren't going to run the risk of you flouting their Immigration laws so denied you entry. All your own work, no-one else's. As I keep saying, you're nothing but an entitled millennial

cdnmatt
September 10th, 2018, 07:03
blah, blah, blah....

If you haven't noticed, the world is globalized now. Remember all those fears about globalization people have been screaming about for at least a couple decades now? Well, globalization happened, and it's now in place the world over.

It's not my problem immigration laws haven't caught up yet.

I'll be a legal immigrant in Laos, so it's fine.

neddy3
September 10th, 2018, 07:26
I thought that was exactly your problem, that "immigration laws have not caught up yet ".

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 07:31
I'll be a legal immigrant in Laos, so it's fine.Assuming everything goes to plan. I look forward to reading about that. Someone drew my attention to this thread on Thaivisa - I assume it's yours: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1041203-travelling-to-laos-with-thailand-blacklist-stamp

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 07:33
I thought that was exactly your problem, that "immigration laws have not caught up yet ".Precisely. His rants against Trump don't seem to have factored in "the Great Big Beautiful Wall" (against immigrants) and the rise of populist parties particularly in Europe opposed to precisely those effects of large scale immigration Matt seems to favour. He's the entitled millennial par excellence. I suspect what Matt really wants immigration laws to catch up is for white people like himself, citizens of nowhere. He already subscribes to loony fads like Bitcoin which suppose the withering or by-passing of the nation state, and I'm as certain as I can be that he didn't pay taxes in Thailand

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 08:37
He probably doesn't realise it but Matt advocates returning to Hobbes' "State of Nature" which as any political student can tell you is "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short."

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 10:06
He probably doesn't realise it but Matt advocates returning to Hobbes' "State of Nature" ...He certainly wouldn't realise it as it requires some formal education plus an ability to reason logically
"solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short."That sounds an apposite description of many farang retirees in Thailand

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 10:15
Haha. Now that is funny. And sadly true. This is now a dialogue and will doubtless irk Francois. Oh well.

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 10:24
This is now a dialogue and will doubtless irk Francois. Oh well.Another opportunity for his Persiflage Patrol

arsenal
September 10th, 2018, 10:33
Expect an eruption of Gallic fury as confiture, couverture and confit de canard are hurled across Sunee Plaza.

frequent
September 10th, 2018, 10:48
Expect an eruption of Gallic fury as confiture, couverture and confit de canard are hurled across Sunee Plaza.But no calumny of course

bkkguy
September 10th, 2018, 20:22
"solitary, poor, nasty, brutish"

That sounds an apposite description of many farang retirees in Thailand

I was thinking more England post Brexit

bkkguy

scottish-guy
September 11th, 2018, 01:22
...I was thinking more England post Brexit...

England is currently over-run by Gammons:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/shortcuts/2018/may/14/is-it-offensive-to-call-ruddy-faced-middle-aged-tories-gammons

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 03:38
Precisely. His rants against Trump don't seem to have factored in "the Great Big Beautiful Wall" (against immigrants) and the rise of populist parties particularly in Europe opposed to precisely those effects of large scale immigration Matt seems to favour. He's the entitled millennial par excellence.

Obama just recently began making public appearances, and he seems more frustrated than during any time throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. This is basically Obama taking the gloves off, and unhinged, so let's see how well Trump and his Republican cronies fare in the mid-terms elections coming up in a couple months. I think we all already know the answer to that, as history has proven time and time and time again what happens.

Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time.

And whether you like it or not, this world is shrinking with every passing year. I don't know if I will be alive to witness it, but we will eventually end up with a world without borders, and that's simply the inevitable conslusion to the path we're currently on. You may not agree with it, but it's going to happen.

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 04:00
Assuming everything goes to plan. I look forward to reading about that. Someone drew my attention to this thread on Thaivisa - I assume it's yours: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1041203-travelling-to-laos-with-thailand-blacklist-stamp

Yeah, that would be me, but doesn't matter any more. I have a new 10 year passport now. I tried doing it the honest way by politely asking twice, once in Victoria and once in Vancouver.

Turns out the government are cunts, and "rules are rules", so I just spilled coffee on my passport. Then went back a third time, and said, "well, now my passport is broken, so can I have a new one now?", and they gave me one. Good for me.

Now I'm just finalizing things on the business end, and should be back in Asia within a couple weeks at the most.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 04:21
Turns out the government are cunts, and "rules are rules", so I just spilled coffee on my passport. Then went back a third time, and said, "well, now my passport is broken, so can I have a new one now?", and they gave me one. Good for me.As you have failed comprehensively to point out, that was advice that I gave you. I know that, as an entitled millennial, you don't believe that rules should apply to you

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 04:24
Obama just recently began making public appearances, and he seems more frustrated than during any time throughout the 8 years of his Presidency. This is basically Obama taking the gloves off, and unhinged, so let's see how well Trump and his Republican cronies fare in the mid-terms elections coming up in a couple months. I think we all already know the answer to that, as history has proven time and time and time again what happens.

Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time.

And whether you like it or not, this world is shrinking with every passing year. I don't know if I will be alive to witness it, but we will eventually end up with a world without borders, and that's simply the inevitable conslusion to the path we're currently on. You may not agree with it, but it's going to happen.As I've said before, you state your opinions as if they are incontrovertible facts. As you say, neither of us will be around to see whether your version of the future comes true. I guess in a quantum universe there will be a version of Earth where it does

paborn
September 11th, 2018, 04:54
"Same as in Thailand. It's simply unsustainable at the moment. Either the military voluntarily relinquishes power back to the people, or eventually the people will forcefully take power back. This has been proven very well throughout history, so it's only a matter of time."

Matt, do me a favor, please recant for me the countless times the Thai people have risen up when there as been a coup.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 05:13
Matt, do me a favor, please recant for me the countless times the Thai people have risen up when there as been a coup.Matt has no knowledge or understanding of actual historical events, paborn. He has a view of how things ought to be and simply assumes that is the way they are. I'm still waiting for him to expand on his previously expressed belief in republicanism rather than monarchy as the ideal form of government

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 05:24
As I've said before, you state your opinions as if they are incontrovertible facts. As you say, neither of us will be around to see whether your version of the future comes true. I guess in a quantum universe there will be a version of Earth where it does

I don't know about you, but I plan to still be alive in a couple months while the upcoming US mid-term elections happen. Trump isn't getting his stupid fucken wall, nor are Nazis going to start getting elected into positions of public trust. If anything, Trump is just going to end up spending his retirement living at Club Fed, playing bocche ball with other inmates as the crazy, old, demented, racist man he is.

Obama is back in the public arena now, he seems quite pissed off, and everyone in the world knows full well what kind of leadership and movements he's capable of, as I think he's proven himself quite well. Plus loads of other things happen, such as there's a very good chance Texas is going to end up with a Democratic Senator for the first time in over 25 years.

We all already know how this is going to end, it's simply a matter of time, and we will all witness it ourselves in two months from now. History has proven this time and time again.

gerefan2
September 11th, 2018, 05:29
I thought you were supposed to be Canadian. Why your obsession with the USA?

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 05:57
We all already know how this is going to end, it's simply a matter of time, and we will all witness it ourselves in two months from now. History has proven this time and time again.What exactly IS going to happen in the next few months Matt - you know, when, according to you, you'll be living in the paradise of a full-on communist dictatorship? And what sort of bet are you prepared to make - that is, after you've paid the 5,000 you already owe me for the wager you welshed on last time?

arsenal
September 11th, 2018, 07:50
Is Matts new policy to try and shoehorn his opinions on American Politics into every thread.

arsenal
September 11th, 2018, 08:33
Let's hope not. Every thread Matt gets into is destroyed by his main obsession. Himself and his need to repeat himself again and again.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 08:40
given the police furor and arrests over the damage the recent alleged/fake rape claim has had on Thailand's international reputation I don't know that I would be recommending this optionThailand's reputation where, exactly? In the UK maybe, but Thailand is not really on anyone's radar in the international press that I read (via Flipboard). And then there's this - http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/2018/09/thailand-named-best-country-for-people-by-conde-nasttraveller-uk-readers/

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 08:43
Let's hope not. Every thread Matt gets into is destroyed by his main obsession. Himself and his need to repeat himself again and again.It's deja vu all over again. I've been waiting for the Mods to split this thread - the majority of it could be called "Matt's Fantasies". As a Moderator In Pectore perhaps you could give your chums a nudge via the back passages you use to communicate with them

arsenal
September 11th, 2018, 08:48
I believe the mods are currently in Yalta armed with pencils deciding how to carve up the thread.

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 09:23
It's deja vu all over again. I've been waiting for the Mods to split this thread - the majority of it could be called "Matt's Fantasies". As a Moderator In Pectore perhaps you could give your chums a nudge via the back passages you use to communicate with them

Are you just being old, or are you just stupid. If you want me to quit replying, then the answer is simply -- quit bringing me up in every post you make.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 10:39
Are you just being old, or are you just stupid. If you want me to quit replying, then the answer is simply -- quit bringing me up in every post you make.Are the options only binary?

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 10:43
I believe the mods are currently in Yalta armed with pencils deciding how to carve up the thread.Which one of them is playing Stalin?

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 11:47
Are the options only binary?

Yeah, pretty much. Quit running around the forum bringing up my name in obscure threads where my name doesn't belong at all, and I will quit responding, This really isn't that difficult.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 11:55
Yeah, pretty much. Quit running around the forum bringing up my name in obscure threads where my name doesn't belong at all, and I will quit responding, This really isn't that difficult.Oh, so I'm FORCING you to respond if I mention your name? I must remember that :p

I see you haven't responded to several invitations by me to expand on your views on preferring the republican form over the monarchical form of government, so somehow I doubt what you are telling us about responding to EVERY post where your name is mentioned

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 12:16
Right. Don't blame me because you have a fascination over me. That's not my problem.

Thankfully, you're capable of conducting yourself in a respectful manner, so I thank you for that. And thankfully, a447 has appararently decided to shut the fuck up, so that's always a bonus.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 12:38
Right. Don't blame me because you have a fascination over me. That's not my problem.

Thankfully, you're capable of conducting yourself in a respectful manner, so I thank you for that. And thankfully, a447 has appararently decided to shut the fuck up, so that's always a bonus.My fascination is not with YOU, Matt. I'll repeat my previous posting footer as apparently your screen reading software doesn't get that far: "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can." - Jane Austen. It's the follies and nonsense of an entitled millennial that amuse me in your case; something to laugh at whenever I can. My current footer quotes George Orwell and reads "If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear". I guess that thought will provide you with comfort in your future life in a totalitarian communist country

BTW for those who object to CAPS I'm using CAPS because Matt has previously advised that his software doesn't "see" bold or underline, and unlike posters such as paborn or gerefan2 I take him at his word when he says he's blind (as, presumably, did the posters over on Thaivisa where he repeated his claims). I hope you know that I'm using CAPS for emphasis, Matt

cdnmatt
September 11th, 2018, 13:34
You're being a crazy, old, hypocritical man now. You were the one complaining that I permeate threads, but you're the one who keeps bringing me up in threads. Now you're saying you don't care about anything I say, but keep bringing me up nonetheless, so you're being a bit hypocritical here.

Make up your mind, old man. If you don't care aqbout me, then quit bringing me up in threads. It's really that simple.

frequent
September 11th, 2018, 13:45
Make up your mind, old man. If you don't care aqbout me, then quit bringing me up in threads. It's really that simple.Or you could Ignore me - simplest solution of all

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2018, 22:42
... As a Moderator In Pectore perhaps you could give your chums a nudge via the back passages...

Not sure licking will do the trick but I'm sure he'll give it (another) go

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2018, 22:48
...the upcoming US mid-term elections...nor are Nazis going to start getting elected into positions of public trust...

The boat sailed on that one in 2016

frequent
September 14th, 2018, 04:55
The boat sailed on that one in 2016Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan have been in Congress longer than that!