PDA

View Full Version : Gogo Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Pattaya

Bert
September 5th, 2018, 15:31
I'm not really a gogo show addict but since I will spend a few days in these three cities, Bangkok, Chiang mai and Pattaya, I'm looking for the best show in each of those places.
Best shows, meaning for me acts where lean, slim hot guys with a real hard-on are in full view! Don't like the lip-sinc acts!
Thanks for info guys!

francois
September 5th, 2018, 17:16
Bert, not sure you will find what you are looking for in Pattaya. The only two go-go show bars are Boyz,Boyz, Boyz and X Boys both in the same general area. They do have hard-on but not necessary lean and slim.

a447
September 5th, 2018, 18:06
I'm looking for the best show in each of those places. Best shows, meaning for me acts where lean, slim hot guys with a real hard-on are in full view!

As francois said, there aren't many shows in Pattaya.

I suggest you go to Eros, Nice Boys or Goodboys and make your own special show.

You can even star in it, if you wish.

Bert
September 5th, 2018, 18:35
OK, thanks for reply guys!

Manforallseasons
September 5th, 2018, 18:50
Alot depends on the type you prefer.

1.Gay twinks 2. Manly boys. 3. Muscle guys......choose and you will be pointed in the right direction.

Bert
September 5th, 2018, 20:22
For me: gay slim twinks, not the muscle guys....manly boys ok, if slim!

Manforallseasons
September 5th, 2018, 22:18
I do not do BKK or Chiang Mai anymore....so cannot advise however in Pattaya Winner boys in Sunee and Cupidol in Boystown, was in Power Boys recently in Sunee looked like a waiting room in a sex change clinic!

arsenal
September 5th, 2018, 22:35
Toy Boys too. Floor to ceiling with scampy campy teeny weeny queenies.

paborn
September 6th, 2018, 00:23
Really? Has TB changed that much? My last trip it was well balanced. Some true hunks outside and inside a mix of boy next door and fems. But it was diverse enough that I was likely to find my swimmers build there.

arsenal
September 6th, 2018, 02:00
No swimmers left. It's like a convention of the eternally girly. And I have always found the gay Thai's need to Screeeeeeaaaaam most puzzling.

latintopxxx
September 6th, 2018, 03:12
oh how I had the screechy ones...

paborn
September 6th, 2018, 04:10
There are worse, hard to believe, but there are. A few years ago I paid extra for a room with a balcony at a small gay hotel in Santo Domingo. There was a gay disco across the street - forget the noise of the music. The Tranny Queens outside screaming at each other - just calling the world to look at them made it impossible to sleep

arsenal
September 6th, 2018, 08:38
I like to sit down next to the screamiest and screechiest bunch I can find. Then I read the posts by our two favourite Celtic brethren. Beautiful synchronicity.

frequent
September 6th, 2018, 09:13
I like to sit down next to the screamiest and screechiest bunch I can find. Then I read the posts by our two favourite Celtic brethren. Beautiful synchronicity.
Could we please stick to the weather. 3 drizzly wet fronts in Scotland, N Ireland and Bangkok will come together and form what meteorologist's are calling a super whinge involving lots of hot air. It is expected to move across to the holding room later today whereupon only the two northern European self inflated showers will remain for a short while.Yes indeed

Oliver2
September 6th, 2018, 14:20
The screaming is unbearable....and totally unnecessary. It is an act, a manifestation of the demi-monde the khatoeys inhabit -a way of displaying membership. And not all khatoeys behave like that.

P's oldest friend ((and cousin), whom I've known for fifteen years, slowly changed from being a cute but rather camp guy of twenty- plus to a khatoey over a period of ten years. Much to P's dismay. No ops but lots of hormone tablets or whatever they're called. She sometimes has dinner with us accompanied by khatoey friends from the guys- for- Thai ladies- bar where she now works, very profitably; and their behaviour is exemplary. Thank God.

She sometimes performs a funny, self-mocking act on stage at competitions in which she is able to lampoon the more extreme types of behaviour which are so annoying. But it's an act. Just as it is for the screamers in Boyztown- and even more so in Patong.

Manforallseasons
September 6th, 2018, 14:44
The screaming is unbearable....and totally unnecessary. It is an act, a manifestation of the demi-monde the khatoeys inhabit -a way of displaying membership.
She sometimes performs a funny, self-mocking act on stage at competitions in which she is able to lampoon the more extreme types of behaviour which are so annoying. But it's an act. Just as it is for the screamers in Boyztown- and even more so in Patong.

I believe you failed to mention Jomtien Complex....

frequent
September 6th, 2018, 14:46
I believe you failed to mention Jomtien Complex....Do any katoey work at the Tarntawan Hotel?

arsenal
September 6th, 2018, 16:43
The screaming in Jomtien Complex yesterday was sharper, more acidic and the aftertaste lasted longer than the mustard and pickles on my hot dog.

paborn
September 6th, 2018, 18:32
I've read that all the Jomtien bars are the same. Are you guys saying that they are all dominated by this type?

snotface
September 6th, 2018, 18:50
I've read that all the Jomtien bars are the same. Are you guys saying that they are all dominated by this type?

No they're not. There are all types in the Jomtien bars. Some of the bars are scream-free, just the occasional yelp. By definition the screamers attract attention to themselves, which can make them seem more numerous than they are.

paborn
September 6th, 2018, 20:00
No they're not. There are all types in the Jomtien bars. Some of the bars are scream-free, just the occasional yelp. By definition the screamers attract attention to themselves, which can make them seem more numerous than they are.

Your the first person to tell me this - well, one other recommended Home bar.

sglad
September 6th, 2018, 21:34
Best shows, meaning for me acts where lean, slim hot guys with a real hard-on are in full view! Don't like the lip-sinc acts!

My info is nine months old but for Chiang Mai, you should be looking at Adam's Apple. The show alternates between cabaret acts and slim, short, tight-bodied guys doing various dance routines (Spiderman, Monkey God, etc). The guys will whip out their raging hard cocks at some point, usually as they dance among the audience and soliciting tips. Some of the dancers were pretty good and we tipped generously. New My Way and Circle Pub, as I remember, were a bit odd in that the guys in the show were not the best-looking ones and some were pudgy, to put it politely. Cocks on show at New My Way but can't remember if we saw any at Circle.

francois
September 6th, 2018, 23:16

paborn, don't believe anything you read on this forum, (unless written by me) just go to Jomtien and decide for yourself.

Bert
September 6th, 2018, 23:47
thanks sglad for putting us back on the thread....gogo bars!
I sure will have a look in Adam's Apple!

a447
September 7th, 2018, 07:01
Bert, I'll be in Chiang Mai in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know what (and who) I find in Adams Apple.

Bert
September 7th, 2018, 13:14
Thanks a lot a447, waiting for your report!
I hope you have a nice time in Chiang mai (and the rest).
Your reports are always very nice and exciting to read.

frequent
September 7th, 2018, 13:27
Bert, I'll be in Chiang Mai in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know what (and who) I find in Adams Apple.How long in Thailand this time? Will you be including a daily weather report?:p

a447
September 7th, 2018, 15:36
Only a couple of weeks, although it may change depending on what I find.

And yes, I'll post a comprehensive weather report - day by day and hour by hour - but only if I've got nothing else to report on.

Hopefully, that will not be the case! If it is, it could be a very short holiday indeed.

Bert
September 8th, 2018, 22:58
So where is the show with the hottest boys performance in Bangkok?
I only attended a show in Fresh Boys and Hotmale (I think).
But since the scene is changing every year, maybe there are better now?
(better = slender naked guys with a hard cock on stage)

werner
November 28th, 2018, 13:25
Would some one please provide an update/review of the current go-go bars in Bangkok.

Many of us will probably try to go to Bangkok during the winter holidays, if we can.

The scene seems to be changing quickly and some bars seem to have relocated.

Manforallseasons
November 28th, 2018, 13:57
Would some one please provide an update/review of the current go-go bars in Bangkok.

Many of us will probably try to go to Bangkok during the winter holidays, if we can.

The scene seems to be changing quickly and some bars seem to have relocated.

Gaythailand is almost totally about what is left of the gay venues in BKK.

kjun12
November 29th, 2018, 16:55
Do you live in Pattaya?

Manforallseasons
November 29th, 2018, 18:13
Do you live in Pattaya?

Yes and no longer waste my time in BKK......Like most other places in Thailand Bangkok is way past it’s gay prime only more so!

frequent
November 29th, 2018, 18:22
Yes and no longer waste my time in BKK......Like most other places in Thailand Bangkok is way past it’s gay prime only more so!"it's gay prime" should be "its gay prime". That's the sort of mistake we normally get from arsenal. And here is this week's public service announcement especially for him (and apposite for Pattaya) - Prostitution is illegal in Thailand

gerefan2
November 30th, 2018, 19:28
Yes and no longer waste my time in BKK......Like most other places in Thailand Bangkok is way past it’s gay prime only more so!

So are it’s inhabitants reading the waste of cyber space in the post above this!