PDA

View Full Version : I Profusely Apologize? Its was Wonderful..............

July 29th, 2006, 07:38
Not sure what this is.

But suspect it was missable.

Apparantly others were there. All as incoherent as the writer of this drivel?

July 29th, 2006, 10:19
... I think the new owners got it just about right. We decided not to arrive until just before showtime (advertised I believe as 11.00pm but may have started sometime after 11.30pm). The place was already jam packed and on bumping into someone who appreciates these things, I was told that the buffet available earlier in the evening and catered by White Night, was very good. However, can anyone tell me if 130 baht for a heineken is a good price for a bar in Sunee? I know it's a little more expensive than the bar beer I visit in the area and may be due to Topman being a 'showbar'.

We were seated, due to the numbers of people in the place, stage side at one of those little tables with our backs to the stage, every time you turned your head you had some cute gogo guys crotch in your face, which is no bad thing! The 'grope' of gogo guys themselves seem to be made up of 50% guy and 50% ladyboy (estimated by me and my friend) and I would say there were just two that I thought were 'hot', but as LMTU says, it's all just a matter of taste.

As for the 'Air', I think it was actually working but may need a little tinkering. Either someone was playing silly buggers and switching it off every now and again or it's one of those systems that when it recognises it has cooled a room down to a certain degree, it switches off and lets the place warm up again before switching back on. Now I know for a fact that this isn't just some silly old farang criticism about Thailand being too warm (please!), I was sat with my Thai friend who gasped relief when the air switched on one more time and on the other side of me was another Thai guy who kept wiping his brow and pulling on his shirt collar to let a little coolness in. It may well be that on 'regular nights', when the place isn't so packed, the air system will be sufficient, but it was a little toasty last night and it was actually refreshing to get out into the 'coolness' of the night.

The show. Having said I had visited Topman twice since the revamp (neither time catching the show) I did recall actually visiting Topman maybe one year ago. I recognised one of the very cute male lead lip-sync dancers from that time and also a couple of the larged breasted ladyboys and I also recognised a couple of the song and dance numbers from a year ago. However, I assume it is very hard to put on a completely new show and make it look totally professional and so they perhaps did the next best thing, introduced some new numbers, well rehearsed and well performed and threw in a couple of old numbers. Now that they have the new numbers down pat, they can continue to introduce even newer elements to the show. Most of the song and dance routines were played straight and only the Farang drag artists (now I know as the Dolly Sisters - thanks LMTU) played it for laughs and got a huge response from the audience. They were indeed very entertaining and my friend loved them, especially the tall one with the big teeth I was told. I assume that the Dolly Sisters will not be performing every night and my only thought would be that the show may then lack a little comedy to go alongside the dance routines but if this can be introduced then they have a very good show.

I'd say a big well done to the owners, the waiters who worked extremely hard diving around the place to serve drinks (actually, as I recal the waiter with the spec's is probably the hottest guy in there) and also the entertainment team, who performed very well and looked as though they were enjoying themselves.

An entertaining evening and well worth a visit.

UncleSam
July 29th, 2006, 10:31
that the most important asset of a bordello is the boys and bodies on display.

Most of us don't travel 16 hours to see some amateur version of Viva Las Vegas staged in a room that was hotter than the Nevada desert.

Boys, boys, boys is not just a bar name. It's what it's all supposed to be about.

July 29th, 2006, 11:31
that the most important asset of a bordello is the boys and bodies on display.

Most of us don't travel 16 hours to see some amateur version of Viva Las Vegas staged in a room that was hotter than the Nevada desert.

Boys, boys, boys is not just a bar name. It's what it's all supposed to be about.

Sex tourism, nothing wrong in that, but the board is about more than that. When working properly, it's a useful tool for people to pass on advice, information and reports. I find also that people's writing on their personal experiences extremely enlightening and interesting. The pictures of all things Thai are wonderful, as in the recent postings by bao-bao.

As for the bars, I really don't see what problem you have with some bars offering a little diversity. Most are straight gogo, some are bar beer, one is table-top dance bar, others offer more of a cock show or chakwow and many of the popular bars offer a form of variety/dance show(s) at certain times of the night. For the owners of these bars it is more than just 'bodies on display', yes they want to get money off their customers and yes they are mainly geared to making the guys available, but what is wrong with also wanting to entertain. For those bars who make an effort to entertain, why not applaud them, unless of course you would prefer just to have a boy-by-boy 'user' rating here on the board or posted outside the bars, which would be a little repetitive and wholly useless.

July 29th, 2006, 13:32
Many thanks for the advise etc from the mail so far. According to the majority of Customers the night was a tremendous success and is a good foundation to build on.
Yes I agree that the air-con did not live up to what we expected although it was better than before you must agree. The tests we did before last night were very good, but then the number of Customers was not the same. We even got complaints that it was too cold. So the answer seems to be to add further units to the system for use on big nights and hopefully we will freeze your balls off LMTU John, if you have any.!
Adding only Fans to the room will not deal with the problem, it will only push the smoke around and then you will complain at that, I know this because I have this experience of this at Butterfly.
I have already called for a major Air-con expert to come and sort the problem out. I can assure everyone that this will be sorted out within the next few days.
JOHN, you prove here that your observations are mainly without foundation, there WAS NO PIG ROAST, the only pig I could see was you.
Please try and get the facts right before writing here again about Topman.
Also, can I also point out that your two boys were very impolite last night and took the seat of a lady when she had to go to the toilet. On her return your boys were not educated correctly by you to give back her seat.

In reply to Fatman 41: The show was advertised everywhere to start at 11.30 pm so I am sorry if you expected it at 11 pm. All shows start at 11.30 pm. and are mainly on time.

July 29th, 2006, 14:20
DELETED

July 29th, 2006, 14:37
Well i for one was at the show in Topman last nite and boy did i enjoy it, YES. YES. YES.. SO i do not know were this big mouth LMTU is coming from with his mail sounds to me he only turns up on there big nites to have a bitch at topmans expence how shamefull is that, and may i add i did not see a pig on a spitt outside what was there was lots of fine food put up by White night nothing but the best. A lot off hard work all round im sure and all for free. i ask you Get a grip LMTU And move on..... :bounce: :bounce:

July 29th, 2006, 15:59
JOHN, you prove here that your observations are mainly without foundation, there WAS NO PIG ROAST, the only pig I could see was you.

Maybe inadvertently on your part but thanks for confirming the identity of you know who, that explains a great deal :bounce:

July 29th, 2006, 16:05
Well i for one was at the show in Topman last nite and boy did i enjoy it, YES. YES. YES.. SO i do not know were this big mouth LMTU is coming from with his mail sounds to me he only turns up on there big nites to have a bitch at topmans expence how shamefull is that, and may i add i did not see a pig on a spitt outside what was there was lots of fine food put up by White night nothing but the best. A lot off hard work all round im sure and all for free. i ask you Get a grip LMTU And move on..... :bounce: :bounce:

The problem with the village idiot is that unless he is being rewarded he will also try to run down any event/business.

Most of his postings appear to be made of claims that are either unsubstantiated, totally false or plagiarized from other websites. A mark of his credibilty indeed!

July 29th, 2006, 17:25
Butterfly, I did indeed get the time wrong. I looked at an earlier post topic 'Topman Opens Tonight' (or somesuch title) and read the poster as starts from 9.30pm and show at 11.00pm, when indeed it actually says starts at 9.00pm and show at 11.30pm. Sorry if this came over as a 'slight' against the bar in any way. As in my earlier post, I state again that it was an entertaining evening and well worth a visit.

July 29th, 2006, 20:18
The problem with the village idiot is that unless he is being rewarded he will also try to run down any event/businessYou can put him on {Ignore} as I do

July 29th, 2006, 23:02
The problem with the village idiot is that unless he is being rewarded he will also try to run down any event/businessYou can put him on {Ignore} as I do

Heaven forbid!

We all need a good laugh during the day and reading LMTU's posts makes us realise just how fortunate most of us are not to have to crawl and creep to people to help us exist in Pattaya.

Now LMTU is identifiable, his ramblings of his contacts with the 'high and mighty' of Pattaya become even more laughable and ludicrous. :bounce:

July 30th, 2006, 07:04
I don't see how "identifying" lmtu as "John" really identifies him. I don't think he's John Botting (is he???), and there are probably so many John's (note the uppercase J) in the Pattaya area...

July 30th, 2006, 12:48
... some of you who immediately jump to attention and go on the attack whenever LMTU makes a post perhaps do not even read his posts. Whilst I don't agree with everything LMTU writes, I don't agree with many posters on many subjects, if you actually read the initial post on this topic from LMTU, it is a favourable review of the bar.

He gives the following ratings:
"8/10 for the Cabaret
10/10 for the turn out.
10/10 to get Grand Pooh Bar " Lord Fruitin Palace" to buy a drink never been seen before?
8/10 Ambience of the room, I love this room even though it could do with being a 1/3 larger.
8/10 for the Dolly Sister 10/10 if they did part of there act live...
4/10 for the boys...
Heating 0/10..."

LMTU then goes on to give his opinions on how the bar can be improved and makes several suggestions. As I recall the owner, in a previous forum topic, had asked for opinions and suggestions and I don't recall him ever stating 'thank you, that is enough of all the suggestions for now, please don't post how things can be improved at the Topman bar'.

I do not think it is in anyway harmful to suggest that a bar considers it's pricing policy for drinks (considering the location of the bar and it's competition), considers how the cabaret may develop, looks again at the heating/ventilation system, considers introducing such things as a fun style bingo game or takes a look at the guys brought in to gogo (although the latter is always just a matter of taste).

I suggest that peep's on this forum actually read LMTU's posts before immediately labelling every post 'idiotic'.

July 30th, 2006, 12:49
DELETED

July 30th, 2006, 13:21
NO HE IS NOT!!!!Hehehe. I figured you would clarify that. I knew it wasn't you, but realized there might be lots of other users who could assume that JB=LMTU.

July 30th, 2006, 13:29
DELETED

July 30th, 2006, 15:04
[quote="bkk gwm":3t302mzt]
And the hydra saying he has now been identified knew who he was all along. He is just being catty![/quote:3t302mzt]

Now we know why you never made detective!

This is my one and only identify on these boards and my reference to LMTU being named just allowed me to put 1+1 together and make 2.

It also explained a few things which I won't go into on these board.

July 30th, 2006, 17:00
.. to have a bitch"..no no your are quite wrong Mr Dobson ( are you the Dobson that owes me money ?)..LMTU is one of Pattay's underpaid and tireless promoters of Pattaya tourism and is a gentleman !..and he certainly isn't JB or even Monty ( what a terrible thought..for all of them)

Yes LMTU..The Dolly Sisters have finally taken my advice on beauty tips and fashion and you can see the glamorous result !!you can never have too many feathers in show biz..and it's certainly not something you will see in Nevada or Las Vegas..just high priced female hookers there.

But that air conditioning ( or lack of it) is something else .

ps : that was no pig..just Edith waiting for her date to turn up.

andrewcraig
July 30th, 2006, 18:57
[quote="bkk gwm":310wh4os] I don't think he's John Botting (is he.

NO HE IS NOT!!!!

And the hydra saying he has now been identified knew who he was all along. He is just being catty![/quote:310wh4os]

No the J stands for Joanna, not John who is half his age and more successful.

One would think with all the advice he gives, he was a successful businessman living in luxury at the twilight of his career.

If only you knew all the facts

LMTU

July 31st, 2006, 19:14
it would appear from your post Mr Criag..and I mean this in the nicest possible way, that you don't.

One should never judge upon the limited knowledge given to them !!

August 1st, 2006, 11:04
DELETED