PDA

View Full Version : Sauna info

a447
August 24th, 2018, 16:03
Is this info up to date?

https://jackbangkok.wordpress.com/2016/12/27/find-a-naked-night-at-a-bangkok-gay-sauna-almost-every-night/

gerefan2
August 24th, 2018, 16:12
Seems to be a lot of talk about R3. Didn't they get raided recently? And isn't that the place where they charge 4 times as much if you are over 50, or something.

I recommend Sauna Mania.

christianpfc
August 24th, 2018, 18:51
I can confirm 39 underground naked night on Sunday.

Farose II has a naked zone on 3rd floor, the entire labyrinth/rooms is supposed to be naked (there is a sign in Thai and sometimes even a member of staff is sitting at the entrance and reminds people it's naked zone), but compliance is low.

The others I don't know (rarely go to Babylon, and I never had luck at R3 so it's easy to avoid them out of disapproval of their double pricing).

pong
September 1st, 2018, 18:22
R3 was closed by now some monthes ago by police raid, re-opened and closed again soon after. reason officially unknown.
And again: this is/was the main one of the chain that wants double fees from whiteys and up to 5x as much from those who have that Thai-treasured benefit of being a little beyond 50 or 55 or so. But most also have some kind/on some evenings of nakedness.
Our dear chris has mentioned in his blog 3 new venues in faraway outer BKK that opened as gay sauna the last year or so.

pong
September 1st, 2018, 18:23
Seems to be a lot of talk about R3. Didn't they get raided recently? And isn't that the place where they charge 4 times as much if you are over 50, or something.

I recommend Sauna Mania.

SM is one other in this chain.

gerefan2
September 2nd, 2018, 01:36
SM is one other in this chain.

Thank you for that info.

When I went there was no extra charge for being a farang, or if there was it was minimal. Cost was reasonable and there was plenty of action even though some of the reviews are rather negative about farangs. (Thai for Thai... but not the times I have been!)

Recommended, and it is also very convenient for Silom/Sillywong.