PDA

View Full Version : Twinks in Bangkok

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 13:47
Hi,

I love massages But most of the Guys I have seen in Bangkok are very muscular. I prefer Twinks and younger looking guys. Which places can you recommend for Twinks younger looking guys?

Oliver2
August 23rd, 2018, 14:27
Your best bet is probably the apps. It's the same in Chiang Mai and, to a lesser extent, Pattaya.

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 14:30
Bonny Massage / other massage shops in Soi Twilight and around Silom - coming down with cute twinks surely....

frequent
August 23rd, 2018, 14:30
I was going to suggest reviewing the line up outside Bangkok Massage and Bonny Massage if it’s a selection of masseurs he’s after. They do have some twinks and worst case scenario there’s that twinky gogo bar at the end of the Soi - Classic

Asia Traveler
August 23rd, 2018, 14:50
The beer bars at the end of Soi Twilight on the right usually have some Cambodian or Lao boys.

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 14:58
I was going to suggest reviewing the line up outside Bangkok Massage and Bonny Massage if it’s a selection of masseurs he’s after. They do have some twinks and worst case scenario there’s that twinky gogo bar at the end of the Soi - Classic

I heard that the Classic bar is closed and that a lot of things in Soi Twilight are closed or closing?
Also someone mentioned 'the apps' what am I looking for? Sorry to be so uninformed...

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 15:02
The beer bars at the end of Soi Twilight on the right usually have some Cambodian or Lao boys.

Thanks. I'll check those out any place in particular I should look for?

frequent
August 23rd, 2018, 15:04
I heard that the Classic bar is closed and that a lot of things in Soi Twilight are closed or closing?
Also someone mentioned 'the apps' what am I looking for? Sorry to be so uninformed...For your smartphone - Grindr, Blued, Jack'd, Hornet. As for Classic - I gave up The White Man's Burden (attending gogo bars) some years ago, so you'll have to find someone with more up-to-date information

a447
August 23rd, 2018, 15:15
"Massages" in places like Bonnys could be best classified as outward persuasion for an inward invasion. They are rarely proper, professional massages. There are plenty of places for that.

But if you are looking for sex and can't find a twink in any of the "gay" massage places, then just grab a twink from the beer bars or gogo bars in Soi Twilight and have a "massage" back in your hotel.

frequent
August 23rd, 2018, 15:42
"Massages" in places like Bonnys could be best classified as outward persuasion for an inward invasion. They are rarely proper, professional massages. There are plenty of places for that.If I want a proper, "professional" massage I get a woman or a blind man ... and no hanky panky. Some of those places at the steps of the Sala Daeng BTS station as you head down Silom towards Lumphini Park are where I'd be going (and do go). But you always run the risk of the unexpected. I went to the massage shop on the corner of Silom 2 (Soi DJ Station) once and to the question "Boy or girl?" I replied "Up to you" which I (naively) hoped conveyed the message that I was there only for a massage. The masseuse started and then at what she obviously thought was an appropriate juncture she started handling the crown jewels. I immediately told her in Thai that I wan't interested, to which I got a typical Thai response - "If you want a boy you say!"

I'm inferring a447 that you're paraphrasing the standard definition of a Sacrament - "An outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible grace"

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 16:11
If I want a proper, "professional" massage I get a woman or a blind man ... and no hanky panky. Some of those places at the steps of the Sala Daeng BTS station as you head down Silom towards Lumphini Park are where I'd be going (and do go). But you always run the risk of the unexpected. I went to the massage shop on the corner of Silom 2 (Soi DJ Station) once and to the question "Boy or girl?" I replied "Up to you" which I (naively) hoped conveyed the message that I was there only for a massage. The masseuse started and then at what she obviously thought was an appropriate juncture she started handling the crown jewels. I immediately told her in Thai that I wan't interested, to which I got a typical Thai response - "If you want a boy you say!"

I'm inferring a447 that you're paraphrasing the standard definition of a Sacrament - "An outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible grace"

True. I am more in between, I like the massage part but the boy is equally as important to me. I have never been to the beer bar and gogo places but perhaps I should try. Any tips?

frequent
August 23rd, 2018, 16:33
True. I am more in between, I like the massage part but the boy is equally as important to me. I have never been to the beer bar and gogo places but perhaps I should try. Any tips?Gogo boys are going to assume you want sex but will be quite happy if it's only a massage. As a447 says there's no guarantee they'll be any good at it. It will be an expensive evening however - drink, off fee to the bar and payment to the boy, all for a massage that could cost 250 - 500 baht depending on the length of the massage and the premises themselves if you just go to a massage place on Silom or Suriwong - assuming that the look of the boy is important but the massage is just that - a massage

If it's a massage + hanky panky then maybe somewhere like Apsara which is one of those places near the BTS station at Sala Daeng - but they tend to tell you which boy is next rostered on. There's also a twnky boys massage shop across the road - can't remember what it's called - but if you loiter on the pavement just down from Silom Complex (down means toward the park) you can't miss it and they'll have clocked you before you see them! There's also some massage boys in the street back near Soi 4 (Balcony/Telephone Bar) outside KFC and there's also a massage shop inside Soi 4 right next to Connections Bar where I'm pretty sure the boys are "accommodating"

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 16:47
True. I am more in between, I like the massage part but the boy is equally as important to me. I have never been to the beer bar and gogo places but perhaps I should try. Any tips?

Yes, just get on with it and go as you're not getting any younger whilst on here asking for tips when the place ( Bkk) is coming down with the guys you say you seek. As already mentioned Soi Twlight and the guys sitting outside Bonny massage might be a reasonable place to start if you're unsure.

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 17:04
Yes, just get on with it and go as you're not getting any younger whilst on here asking for tips when the place ( Bkk) is coming down with the guys you say you seek. As already mentioned Soi Twlight and the guys sitting outside Bonny massage might be a reasonable place to start if you're unsure.

Thanks! So Soi Twilight is best for Twinks. Any other places I should know about? And if I want to go for the beer bar or gogo thing, which will have the twinkiest/young looking guys?

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 17:09
"Massages" in places like Bonnys could be best classified as outward persuasion for an inward invasion. They are rarely proper, professional massages. There are plenty of places for that.

But if you are looking for sex and can't find a twink in any of the "gay" massage places, then just grab a twink from the beer bars or gogo bars in Soi Twilight and have a "massage" back in your hotel.

Any recommendations for good places to pic up a twink to take back to the hotel?

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 17:28
When are you visiting.....just in case it makes a difference ? Or maybe you're there already, if so perhaps try out a few of the suggestions above and let us know how you got on with a quick trip report "eh"?

paborn
August 23rd, 2018, 17:32
There is a "sticky" or pinned thread at the beginning of this forum that discusses many Bangkok massage shops. But even the author says that if you want twinks the number one recommendation is " go to Pattaya".

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 17:36
I'm betting I know the next question....... :)

paborn
August 23rd, 2018, 17:39
Also someone mentioned 'the apps' what am I looking for? Sorry to be so uninformed...

Did I miss this? Did someone report that Classic had closed?

scottish-guy
August 23rd, 2018, 17:54
I'm betting I know the next question....... :)

Is the Tarntawan still open and operating as it did 25 years ago?

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 18:11
When are you visiting.....just in case it makes a difference ? Or maybe you're there already, if so perhaps try out a few of the suggestions above and let us know how you got on with a quick trip report "eh"?

Visiting on 1 September and leaving the 5th

Nirish guy
August 23rd, 2018, 18:12
Is the Tarntawan still open and operating as it did 25 years ago?

NO it's not ! Have you not heard, there have been some drastic changes....it's Hersey chocolate bars now in the fridge instead of Van Houten bars ! .....My god man have you not been keeping up ?

See, it's people like you not keeping up that means others have to keep repeating themselves to inpart such wisdom in case lazy readers like you miss any pertinent points re the Tarntawan - you can thank us later!

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 18:47
Are there any places to pick up twinks like cruising or on the street?

Blacktouch
August 23rd, 2018, 19:10
Are there any places to pick up twinks like cruising or on the street?

Yes, near the Royal Palace. Not sure if it still happens, but there use to be loads of guys walking the streets near the Palace looking for pickups.

Maybe somebody can comment if this is still the case?

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 19:31
Yes, near the Royal Palace. Not sure if it still happens, but there use to be loads of guys walking the streets near the Palace looking for pickups.

Maybe somebody can comment if this is still the case?

Wpuld be interested to know. Also where cause that palace is pretty big.

scottish-guy
August 23rd, 2018, 20:44
NO it's not ! Have you not heard, there have been some drastic changes....it's Hersey chocolate bars now in the fridge instead of Van Houten bars ! .....My god man have you not been keeping up ?

See, it's people like you not keeping up that means others have to keep repeating themselves to inpart such wisdom in case lazy readers like you miss any pertinent points re the Tarntawan - you can thank us later!

Are the brands of condoms and lube still the same - and provided free in the room?
Do they have flavoured lube now?
What flavours do they provide?
Is the flavouring sugar free (asking for a diabetic friend)

bastrecht
August 23rd, 2018, 20:48
Are the brands of condoms and lube still the same - and provided free in the room?
Do they have flavoured lube now?
What flavours do they provide?
Is the flavouring sugar free (asking for a diabetic friend)

I have no idea what this is about...

frequent
August 24th, 2018, 04:26
Are there any places to pick up twinks like cruising or on the street?Street cruising is always a possibility, and there are always short-time hotels around where neither you nor the twink will be asked to prove who you are or how old you are. However you'll need to satisfy yourself in a street pick-up that the twink is 18; you're pretty safe (but not 100% safe) to assume he's at least 18 if he's working in a bar. I don't think there's a legal age for working in massage shops assuming they're not a front for prostitution

Smiles
August 24th, 2018, 09:57
Wpuld be interested to know. Also where cause that palace is pretty big.

https://image.ibb.co/bSGxLz/park.jpg

frequent
August 24th, 2018, 10:02
https://image.ibb.co/bSGxLz/park.jpg

Nearer my palace to thee

bastrecht
August 24th, 2018, 15:32
Nearer my palace to thee

Ok. Anyone have experience with this?

Smiles
August 24th, 2018, 16:43
Ok. Anyone have experience with this?
There's a Search engine on this board. Plug in the word 'saranrom'. You'll find three pages of "stuff" there ... many related to freelance prostitutes. Some may be twinks.

Grab a taxi -- they are cheap in Thailand -- and ask the driver to take you to Saranrom Park. Get out and cruise the streets which surround the park.
If nothing excites you, grab another taxi and head back to Silom/Surawrong. Nothing tried nothing found.

bastrecht
August 24th, 2018, 16:50
Thanks! And thanks for being friendly about it to a new user :)